剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Now answer Daddy.
琼妮脾气好坏
Joanie was mean.
你说好坏是多坏
What do you mean, mean?
"好坏是多坏"
"Mean mean."
凯特 看着我
Kate, look at me.
谁把琼妮锁到厕所里的
Who locked Joanie in the bathroom?
凯文不睡觉 她就吼他
She yelled at Kevin for not sleeping.
所以是凯文把她锁到厕所里的吗
So Kevin locked her in the bathroom?
不是
No.
是你把她锁到厕所里的吗 兰德尔
You locked her in the bathroom, Randall?
兰德尔
Randall,
告诉我没关系
you can tell me.
-丽贝卡 别这样 -什么嘛
- Rebecca, please. - What?
兰德尔跟我话多 我们关系好
Randall and I talk. We have a thing.
我锁的 行了吧 琼妮对我们不好
I did it, okay? Joanie's not nice.
她管凯特叫"碎嘴婆娘"
She calls Kate "Chatty Cathy."
是的
Yeah.
我一说话她就这样
Every time I talk.
她听了很难过
It hurts her feelings.
在门把下面抵椅子是我的主意
The chair under the doorknob was my idea.
孩子们 你们不可以
Well, guys, you can't...
你们不能因为她让凯特难过了
you can't lock someone in a bathroom
就把人家锁到厕所里
just because they hurt Kate's feelings.
-明白吗 -为什么不行
- You understand? - Why not?
她是我们的姐妹
She's our sister.
-他怎么样 -他没事吧
- Hey, how is he? - Is he all right?
他额头上弄了个挺深的伤口
He has a nasty gash on his forehead.
现在正在缝针
He's in getting stitches right now,
不过不会有事的
but he's gonna be all right.
来
Here.
你快帮我把这个表填了
Now can you help me fill out this paperwork,
他的信息我一点都记不起来了
because I can't seem to remember any of his information.
好 行 好
Yeah, okay, yeah.
等等 杰克 得把你的手放下来
Wait, Jack, we have to put your hands down, bud.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
没事的
It's okay.
快好了
Almost done.
没事的
It's okay.
等等
Oh, wait.
小心剪子
Be very careful with scissors...
-你好勇敢 -没事 孩子 没事的
- You're very brave. - It's okay, buddy, you're okay.
快好了 快好了
Almost done, almost done.
他没事的
He's okay.
我以为安全门是锁上的
I thought that the gate was locked.
换个地方
Not here.
我跟你说过 我说过要听咔嗒一声吧
I told you. I told you to listen for the click.
是 我知道 我知道
Yes, I know, I know.
要不是你一直对我大吼大叫
Maybe I would've heard the click
我也不会没听到咔嗒声
if you weren't yelling at me all the time.
天... 托比 行了吧
Oh, God-- Toby, come on.
我以为他是安全的
Look, I thought he was safe.
他前一分钟还在这里 下一分钟就不在了
He was there one minute, and he was gone the next.
托比 这压根不是一分钟的事
But it wasn't just one minute, Toby.
绝对不是 从杰克离开房♥间
It-it wasn't. It was, it was many, many minutes
到你好不容易才发现这件事
between Jack leaving his room and you even bothering
这中间隔了好长的时间
to notice that he was gone.
他是从你忘记上锁的门出去的
Gone out the door you left unlocked, by the way.
也是你教会他怎么去开门的
The door you taught him how to open.
连看得见的小孩大人都不敢教开门
Who does that with a, with a sighted toddler,
更不用说看不见的孩子了
let alone a blind child?
还有那首你教给他的公园歌♥
And then this park song that you do with him?
尊严
Okay-- Dignity...
独♥立♥ 自信 自尊
...independence, confidence, self-respect.
托比 这些我们需要从现在起就灌输给他
That's what we need to be instilling in him now, Toby.
现在开始 而不是等到他十二或者成年以后
Now. Not when he's 12 or 18 or 32.
这样这些品质才能植根于他的灵魂
So he can get it in his soul,
他的细胞 让他知道自己不是一个残破的人
in his cells, so he knows that he's not broken.
而你从来只能看到他的缺陷
All you've ever seen were his limitations.
算了 你 你该好好睡一觉了
Okay, okay. You-you need sleep.
从我们带他回家的那一刻起
From the moment that we brought him home,
你就一直在搜索那些根本没用的眼睛手术
all you did was google eye surgeries that didn't work
根本没有好好抱抱他
instead of holding him.
如果你想埋怨我不愿意搬去旧金山
So you want to blame it on me not moving to San Francisco?
随便你 但你知道吗
Fine, but you know what?
事实是早在那之前 你就已经抽身远离我们了
The truth is, you pulled away from us way back then.
你现在已经开始胡说八道了
You are losing your mind right now.
你是打算走吗 你又要走了 托比 再见
Oh, are you gonna go-- Oh, oh, you're pulling away, Toby! Bye!
-你没事吧 凯特 -我只能看到他的缺陷
- You all right, Kate? - All I see are his limitations?
你倒是看不到任何缺陷
You don't see any.
好吗 可你这样非常不负责任
All right? And that's just irresponsible.
你知道最让我生气的是什么吗
You know what burns me up?
就因为你教一群盲童唱歌♥
The fact that you think because you sing
你就以为这个家里只有你一个家长
with a bunch of blind kids that that makes you the only parent
有资格抚养一个看不见的孩子
in this family that can raise one.
托比 我确实是这个家里唯一的家长 就是这样
I am the only parent in this family, Toby, period.
你就希望这样 是你让情况变成这样的
That's the way you want it! That's the way you've made it!
咱们别发火 好吗
Guys, take it easy, yeah?
你还想让我搬回洛杉矶吗
Do you even want me to move back to L.A.?
你说什么
What?
-你还想吗 -抱歉
- Do you? - Um-- Oh, I'm sorry,
你现在感受不到被需要了吗 托比
do you not feel wanted right now, Toby?
我觉得我每天都在被批评被指责
I feel judged and blamed every day.
这就是我的感觉 被批评被指责
That's how I feel. Judged and blamed.
你的手离她的脸远一点
Let's get your finger out of her face
注意一下和她说话的方式 好吗
and watch how you talk to her. How about that?
你 你在说什么 你到底在这干什么
What-what-what are you talk-- What are you doing here?
怎么哪都有你插手
What are you doing everywhere here?
-你住在我家 -我在这是因为
- You're in my house. - I'm here because--
-插手我的婚姻 -因为你缺席了
- You're in my marriage. - Well, you're not here!
你不在这里 不是吗
You're not here, are you? Huh?
-大家都别吵了 -所以我才会在
- You guys, let's just stop. - That's why I'm here.
-因为你不在 -好吗 都...
- 'Cause you're not. - Okay? Just...
别吵了
Stop.
看看这画面
Well, there it is.
真是 太完美了
This is per-- it's perfect.
一向如此
Way it's always been.
谢谢
Thank you.
我必须来看看他们
I had to see them.
-我理解 -尤其是杰克出了那件事之后
- Of course. - After what happened with Jack.
我明白
I know.
一想到那个画面...
Just... the thought of it...
是啊
Yeah.
我该回凯特那边了
Well, I-I should get back to Kate's, so...
好的
Yeah.
祝你晚安
Um, have a good night.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
只 只不过
It's-it's just, uh...
我 我之前在医院的时候
I was, I was at the hospital earlier,
我在填那些表格 那些
I was filling out all of those forms, you know,
就诊表
the, uh, intake forms,
然后我突然发现
and it dawned on me that...
你还是我的紧急联络人
you're still my emergency contact.
所以我想也许应该改成兰德尔
I was thinking maybe I should change it to Randall.
可兰德尔住在国家的另一边
Randall lives across the country.
万一你出事他怎么来得及跑来帮你
How would he help you in an emergency?
没错 可兰德尔不是动不动就会过来吗
Yeah, but Randall is out here an obnoxious amount of times.
或者 也许我该改成凯特 可是
And-- Or maybe I'll make it Kate, but...
我想说的是你
What I'm saying is you are...
已经不再需要承担我紧急联♥系♥人的责任了
...officially released from your emergency contact duties.
小凯
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表