剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
So you would do well by listening to him.
我跟爸爸不一样
I'm not like Dad.
相信我
Believe me.
你和他一模一样
You're exactly like him.
你可以随时抓着我 宝贝
I'm right here to hold on to, sweetie.
我们回泳池找你妹妹吧
Why don't we go get back in the pool with your sister.
快谢谢妈妈买♥♥雪糕
And thank you for the Creamsicle, Mom.
谢谢妈妈买♥♥雪糕
Thanks for the Creamsicle, Mom.
好 来吧
Okay, come on.
记得你刚才说自己
You know that thing you said
-又肤浅又笨吗 -嗯
- about being shallow and stupid? - Yeah.
你的确挺肤浅 还笨
You are shallow. And stupid.
是真的 小凯
Really are, Kev.
的确
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
终于有人懂我了
Finally, someone understands me!
另外 你肯定会颓废一阵子
And, also, you're gonna be a screwup for a while.
不过 我很了解你
But, um, I know you pretty well,
你总有一天会好起来的
and you'll figure it out someday.
但不是明天
Not tomorrow.
没错 绝对不是明天
Yeah, definitely not tomorrow.
伊迪和尼奇在照顾马蒂 他很好
Edie and Nicky are watching Matty. He's fine.
他有点担心 但听说你不会有事之后
He's a little worried, but he's doing better
就好起来了
knowing that you're gonna be okay.
我不打算问你
I'm not gonna bug you with questions
干什么去了 发生什么了 让你心烦
about what you were doing or what happened.
我只想坐在这里陪你
I'm just gonna sit here with you.
我想让你知道我在这里
I want you to know that I'm here.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我睡不好
I don't sleep well.
是从那里带回来的毛病
Bad habit I brought back.
所以有时候我会开车去兜风
So sometimes I go for a drive.
只是想冷静一下 不要去
Just to calm my mind, not...
回忆那些被我
...think about all the people that I, uh...
抛下的人们
...left behind.
被我背叛的人们
The ones I betrayed.
我死去的朋友们
My friends who died.
那些活着回来却死在这里的人们
The ones who survived just to come back here and die.
这些事情
It's all...
全都紧紧地拧成一个结
...tightly wound together in a knot.
有时会难以承受
Gets to be a lot.
真的
It's...
喘不过气了
...so much.
最难的时候就是
It's at its heaviest when...
马蒂去和他爸爸待在一起 留下我一个人
...I'm alone and Matty goes back to his dad.
我好像要被击倒了
It's like it's crushing me.
可是昨晚
But last night...
真的很开心
It was really nice.
大家都在 气氛很愉快
It was wonderful with everybody.
家人和朋友
Family and friends.
很温暖 笑得很轻松
It's warm, and laughter is so light.
我很希望永远那样
Just want it to last forever.
但我知道这不可能
But I knew it wouldn't.
于是我就出去兜兜风
So, I went for a drive
因为睡不着
'cause I couldn't sleep.
这样我就能在幸福的夜晚里停留久一点
And I lived in our happy night a little longer.
直到我累了
Until I got tired.
真的好累
I got really tired.
我扛不住困意
And I didn't fight the sleep.
车开得越来越快
I just kept driving faster and faster.
去到一个我没去过 但是
To somewhere I... I had never been, but...
常常会想去的地方
...I often thought about going.
没事的 孩子
It's okay, kid.
没事的
It's okay.
你现在在哪里
Okay, well, where-where are you now?
好 等你到了米尔路
Okay. So, when you get to Mill Road,
导航会一直带你绕圈圈
navigation's just gonna take you in circles,
你就按照我说的路走
so just follow the instructions I text you.
-好 -来我这 宝贝
- Yeah. - Come here, baby.
-非常感谢 -来吧 宝贝
- Thank you very much. - Come here, sweetie.
-好 -对了
- Okay. - Yes. Oh.
嗯 不 我来告诉他 我马上告诉他
Yeah. No, I'll-I'll go tell him... I'll go tell him now.
好 过会见
Okay. See you in a bit.
瞧瞧你 弹得越来越好了
All right. Look at you. You're sounding great.
我刚才跟你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥了
So, I just got off the phone with your dad.
他说他过来接你回去
He said he's gonna come by and pick you up.
你们出城的时候
I think you're gonna go by the hospital
应该会顺道去看看你妈妈 知道吗
to visit your mom on your way out of town, okay?
你♥爸♥说可以 说他也想去探望她
Your dad said it's cool. Said he wants to see her, too.
她看起来很糟吗
Does she look bad?
你妈吗 怎么会
Your mom? No.
当然没有 你妈永远不可能看起来很糟
No, your mom... your mom could never look bad.
这么点小交通意外是不会打垮她的
And it's gonna take more than a fender bender to keep her down.
但我觉得看到你 会让她心情好起来
But I think it would cheer her up to see you.
其实昨天我在医院的时候
You know, when I was at the hospital last night,
我去看望了你妈妈
I was visiting your mom.
本来我想给她买♥♥一张慰问卡
And I was gonna buy her a get-well card,
但外面卖♥♥的那些都太俗了
but everything they had was kind of lame.
你知道吗 都太做作了
You know? It was cheesy.
所以我觉得也许我们两个
So, I was thinking maybe you and I
可以一起给她做一张慰问卡
work together, and we build her a card of our own.
你觉得这主意怎么样
What do you think about that? Hmm?
好吧
All right.
不过我不太会画画
But I'm no good at painting.
没事 没关系 不需要画得多好
Oh, no, it doesn't matter. You don't have to be good.
其实我刚开始表演的时候
You know, when I first started acting,
每次我接到一个新角色 我都会去画画
every time I got a new role, I would paint.
我会去买♥♥很多颜料 然后随意涂鸦
I would go buy a bunch of paint and just-just have at it.
让我的头脑放空
Freed up my mind.
不过
But, uh, you know,
后来我觉得难为情 就没再画了
then I got self-conscious, and I quit.
我培养了其他的爱好 比如弹吉他
Picked up other hobbies, like the guitar.
想来试试吗
Want to help?
我早就同意画了
I said okay, like, an hour ago.
好吧 放开画
Yeah. Yeah, don't be shy.
随意画 要蓝色吗
Get in there. Blue?
-你喜欢蓝色 好吧 -是的
- You like blue? All right. - Yeah.
-给我点绿色 -绿色 绿色和蓝色
- Get some green. - Green. Green and blue.
-两种颜色一起来 好极了 -没错
- Let's do them both. Yeah. - Yeah.
我妈妈最喜欢蓝色
Blue's my mom's favorite color.
不是吧
Get out of here.
蓝色也是我最喜欢的颜色
Blue is my favorite color.
听话哦
Be good.
谢谢
Thank you.
地基打得怎么样了 斯图德蒙德
So, how's the foundation coming, Studenmund?
他是斯图德蒙德 我是格罗斯[恶心]
He's Studenmund. I'm Gross.
哪有 你不恶心啊 只是有一点脏
Oh, no, you're not. You're just a little dirty.
不过毕竟你是搞建筑的
But, you know, you're working construction,
所以也算很正常 我是在开玩笑
so it's to be... figured. It was a joke.
-真可爱 -谢谢
- Cute. - Thanks.
刚刚查看了一下 我们下周前会开始浇筑地梁
After the inspection, we'll start framing by end of week.
-好极了 -很好
- Great. - Good.
不过你们都是从哪学会造房♥子的
Where'd you all learn how to build, anyway?
海蜂
Seabees.
海军工程营
Navy Construction Battalion.
如果你以后还有房♥子要建
If you decide you want to build another cabin,
你知道该找谁了
you know who to call.
-是吗 好啊 谢谢 -好的
- Yeah? Okay. Thank you. - All right.
伙计 别这样
Guys, come on.
我会好起来的 更糟的我都挺过来了 你信我
I'll be fine. I've been through worse, trust me.
不 你还没走出来
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表