剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
*Lying in my bed, I hear*
*听着钟声滴答 我想起你*
*The clock tick and think of you*
*辗转反侧*
*Caught up in circles*
*困惑 早已习以为常*
*Confusion is nothing new*
*忆起那些温暖的夜晚*
*Flashback to warm nights*
*几乎已被忘怀*
*Almost left behind*
*装满回忆的行囊*
*Suitcase of memory*
*一次又一次*
*Time after*
*有时你想起我*
*Sometimes you picture me*
*我已走远*
*I'm walking too far ahead*
这本书很不错
It's a good one.
我不明白为什么会有这么多争议
Don't see what all the controversy's about.
《麦田里的守望者》
你想在火车上走走吗
You want to walk the train?
-好啊 -好
- Yes, please. - Okay.
我们从车头开始
We'll start at the front
然后一路走回...
and walk all the way back to the...
"最前面的是黑色的大引擎 呼哧呼哧
"First came the big black engine, puffing and chuffing,
接着是货车车厢
"Then came the boxcars,
接着是油罐车厢 载煤车厢
"Then the oil cars, then the coal cars,
然后是平板车厢
"Then the flat cars.
有时它们会以不同的顺序排列
"Sometimes, they were switched around in different ways,
但那节红色的..."
but the little red..."
红色的...
Little red...
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
你要把航♥天♥飞机收起来了吗
You putting away your shuttle?
你一整天都很沉默
You've been so quiet.
我想来看看你怎么样
I just wanted to check in on you.
你想过来陪我坐一会儿吗
You want to come and sit here with me for a little bit?
好吧
Okay.
想聊聊的话 可以来楼下找我
Well, I'll be downstairs if you want to talk.
她有孩子
She has kids.
那位宇航员老师
The astronaut teacher.
我知道
I know.
你觉得有人给他们做晚饭吗
Do you think someone's making them dinner?
我猜
Yeah, I bet their...
我猜他们的爸爸会做晚饭的 宝贝
I bet their dad's making them dinner, hon.
也许你可以给他们寄点芝士通心粉
Maybe you can send them macaroni and cheese,
以防万一
just in case.
所以 你把他保出来了
And so, you bailed him out?
这样他晚点就能来收♥容♥所♥见我了
So he could meet me at the shelter later.
我在给他安排床位 约了他今晚在那见面
I'm arranging a bed for him and meeting him there tonight.
感觉像是某种浪漫的善意循环吧
It felt like a romantic full circle kind of thing,
我也说不好
I don't, I don't know.
我的天 兰德尔
Oh, my God, Randall.
-我都不知道该说什么 -我明白
- I don't even know what to say. - I know.
我看到他的档案了 贝丝
I saw his file, Beth.
过去两年来
For the last two years,
这个人经常让我一身冷汗从噩梦中醒来
this man has woken me from my dreams in a cold sweat.
这个持刀的人
This man with the knife.
但今天我看了他的档案
But today I saw his file,
他有名字了
and he had a name.
叫大卫
It's David.
持刀的人 名字叫大卫
The man with the knife, his name is David.
他有过家庭
And he had a family.
他也是别人的儿子
And he's someone's son.
他可能是另一个威廉
Could've been William.
所以
So...
你看着这个男人
you look at this man,
竟然想到了和蔼可亲的威廉
and you see sweet, gentle William,
-一个永远不会... -不只是威廉 贝丝
- who would nev... - It's not just William, Beth.
我想到了小凯 想到我爸
I see Kev. I see my father.
想到罗瑞尔
I see Laurel.
想到了年轻的肖娜
I see a young Shauna.
想到我街区里的上千个瘾君子
I see thousands of addicts in my district
我当选就是为了帮助他们 可我做得完全不够
I was elected to help who I'm not doing nearly enough for.
我说不清楚
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
我再给你一次机会
I'm-a give you one more shot.
什么机会
At what?
向生日神灯许愿的机会
This birthday genie wish thing.
一号♥门 娇妻全套礼包
Door number one. The whole shebang thing.
为什么
Why?
因为你
Because you...
是无价之宝 兰德尔
are the real thing, Randall.
你知道现代人可以有多少恶习吗
You know how many vices men can have these days?
赌博 酗酒 黄♥片♥
Gambling. Booze. Porn.
虚拟足球赛
Freaking fantasy football.
而我家老公
And my guy...
只是喜欢帮助别人
just wants to help people.
简直上瘾到难以自拔
It's compulsive and over the top.
那个混♥蛋♥今晚要是不出现
And if that son of a bitch doesn't show up tonight,
我绝对翻脸
I'm gonna lose it.
但你
But you...
是一个超级正派的人
are an incredibly decent man,
兰德尔·皮尔森
Randall Pearson.
今天是你的生日
And it's your birthday.
所以 许个愿吧
So... make a wish.
我见到你的那一刻就如愿以偿了
I got my wish when I met you.
别矫情了 赶紧开始吧
Don't be cheesy now, just get it done.
你和爸爸从前走到后
You walked with Dad from the front to the back.
不是棚车 也不是车头
It's not the boxcar. It's not the engine.
书的名字里就有它
It was the name of the book.
你每晚都会读的
You read it every night.
努力想 丽贝卡 它是红色的
Think, Rebecca. It's the red one.
最后那节车厢
The car at the end.
红色的车厢
The red car.
最后那节车厢
The car at the end.
红色的 该死
The red one, damn it!
妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
我本来想等你们过完生日
I-I didn't want to tell you guys
再告诉你们 但是
until after your birthday, but...
我
I...
我拿到脑扫描的检查结果了
I got the results of the PET scan back, and...
结果是我的脑子里长了一些斑块
the scan is positive for plaques building in my brain.
现在还是很早期的阶段
It's still very early, guys.
医生对即将面市的药物
And the doctors are extremely optimistic
-表示非常乐观 -没错
- about the medications coming to market. - Yeah, um,
我记得下一次脑扫描就在这两个月
I think I have the next PET scan in two months.
宝贝
Hey, Bud.
我还小的时候
You know, when I was a boy,
真的不太喜欢聊天
I really didn't like to talk much.
如果发生了什么事
You know, if-if something happened,
让我觉得开心 或者不开心
and it made me feel happy or made me feel sad,
我们都不怎么去分♥析♥
you know, we-we wouldn't really analyze it.
你想聊聊吗 小凯
Do you want to talk, Kev?
聊聊今天的事
About today?
那个只是电视里的故事
It was just a story on TV.
又不是真的
It wasn't real.
好吧
Okay.
太好了
Oh, yes.
今天太折腾了
It has been a day.
我只想瘫到全世界最舒服的...
I could use a veg-out session on the world's most comfortable...
...沙发上 我不知道...
...comfortable couch. I di...
抱歉 我不知道...
I'm s... I didn't realize, uh...
不不不 没关系
No, no, no. It's fine.
-双胞胎睡得很香吧 -嗯
- Twins are out cold, huh? - Yeah.
-他们怎么样 -他们很好
- How'd they do? - They were good.
嗯 他们玩得很开心
Yeah, they had a good time.
他们现在疯狂爱上蛋糕了 不过...
You know, they're cracked out on cake right now, but, um...
你们都看到下一集了
You skipped ahead to the next episode?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表