剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Yeah.
葬礼是后天
The funeral is the day after tomorrow.
下午两点 那样我们不用管饭
2:00 p.m.-- that way we don't have to serve a meal.
我妈很幸运有你
Well, my mom was lucky to have you,
帮她安排好这一切
figure all this out for her.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
多年前玛丽莲就自己计划好了
Marilyn planned it all out herself ages ago.
我猜她不想成为任何人的负担
I guess she just didn't want to be a burden to anyone.
还有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything that I can do?
悼词
The eulogy.
我不太擅长发言
I'm not really good with giving speeches.
听着 如果你做不来
Look, if you can't handle it,
-我很乐意做 -不不不
- I'm-I'm happy to do it. - No, no, no.
不 我会做
No. I got it.
我在想或许我可以读一首我的诗
I was thinking maybe I could read one of my poems.
你写诗吗
You write poems?
对 我写诗 就一点
Yeah, I do, a little.
大多只是写给我自己
I mean, mostly just for myself.
你妈喜欢诗
Your mom loved poetry.
她总是鼓励我多写
She was always encouraging me to write more, so...
我妈喜欢诗吗
My mom loved poetry?
显然 花是由我准备
I'm gonna do the flowers, obviously.
你可以找一件安葬穿的礼服
Maybe you could find a dress for the burial.
找一件你觉得她会喜欢的
Whatever you think she'd like.
没问题
No problem.
《洞熊家族》
妈 俄亥俄州怎么样
Hey, Ma. How's Ohio?
挺好
It's fine.
是吗
Yeah?
你呢
And you?
你还好吗 你
You good? You...
你适应一点了吗
You settling in a little bit more?
小杰 我犯了个错
Jackie, I made a mistake.
什么样的错误
Wh-- What kind of mistake?
我只是想让他给我寄点东西
I just wanted him to send me a few things.
我妈妈的瓷茶壶
My mother's china teapot.
一些照片
Some pictures.
你给爸爸打电♥话♥了
You called Dad?
他一接通 我就意识到这是个坏主意
I realized as soon as he answered that it was a bad idea.
他知道你在哪吗
Does he know where you are?
不 不 我觉得他不知道
No. No. I don't think so.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不需要抱歉 妈妈
You don't need to be sorry, Ma.
丽贝卡怎么样
How's Rebecca?
你们俩还
Are you two still...?
她很好
She's great.
是的 我们很好
Yeah, no, we're-we're doing great.
好
Good.
那就好
That's good.
你去忙吧
Don't let me keep you.
好的 妈妈 我下周日再打给你 我爱你
Okay, Ma. I'll-I'll talk to you next Sunday. I love you.
不 我们不提供餐品
Nope. We're not serving a meal.
好
Okay.
好的 到时候见 两点
All right. I'll see you there. 2:00.
好
Okay.
你和我爸爸有联♥系♥吗
Have you been in touch with my father?
跟他说我妈妈的事吗
To tell him about my mom?
斯坦利
Stanley?
我不可能打给那个混♥蛋♥的
No way I'm calling that bastard.
你想喂你的猫吗
Hey, do you want to maybe feed your cat?
那不是我的猫
That's not my cat.
那是你妈妈的猫
That's your mom's cat.
我妈妈养猫了
My mom had a cat?
我爸爸很讨厌猫
My dad hated cats.
没错
Exactly.
小猫 回迈克家吧
Hey, cat, why don't you go back to Mike's?
迈克是谁
Who's Mike?
他是你妈妈的男朋友
He is your mom's boyfriend.
迈克·麦克里里
Mike McCreary.
现在猫和他住
Cat's living with him now.
如果你想帮点忙
Look, if you want to make yourself useful,
你可以把猫送回迈克家
maybe you can just bring the cat back to Mike's.
他家就在路尽头
His place is just up the road.
注意点他的货车
Look out for his van.
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
走吧
Come on, cat.
麦克里里
你就是杰克吧
you must be Jack.
你就是迈克
You must be Mike.
我等你很久了
I was hoping you'd come by.
快进来吧
Well, come on in.
你好 小猫
Hey, there, Cat.
给你
Uh, here.
这只猫有名字吗
Cat got a name?
谐音"佩·班纳塔" 美国摇滚女歌♥手
有 猫·班娜塔
Yep. Cat Benatar.
你知道的 玛丽莲的幽默
You know Marilyn's sense of humor.
它一直往外跑 跑回玛丽莲家里
Yeah, keeps getting out and running back to Marilyn's.
它不理解
Just doesn't understand that, um...
她已经不在了
that, you know, that... that she's gone.
好吧
Okay.
你妈妈是个好人
Your mom was a good woman.
谢谢
Thanks.
那
How are...
丽贝卡和孩子们怎么样
Rebecca and the, and the kids holding up?
-很好 -三胞胎 天啊
- Okay. - Triplets, man, that's...
-我不知道你怎么办到的 -是啊
- That's-- I don't know how you do it. - Yeah.
你和
Yeah. Hey, you and, uh,
你和孩子们看摔角吗
you and your kids watch, uh, wrestling?
你知道吗 霍克·霍根
You know, Hulk Hogan,
巨人安德里安 金刚邦迪
uh, Andrian the Giant, King Kong Bundy?
不 我觉得他们还太小了
No, I-I think they're a little young for that.
不 他们不小了
Oh, no, but they're not.
我知道很多人抱怨比赛是假的
I know a lot of folks complain that it's fake,
但这些人 这些人是运动员
but these guys, these guys are athletes,
我是说 运动健将
I mean, real athletes. The...
我说什么呢
What am I...
抱歉
Sorry, man, um...
我太紧张了
I'm-I'm nervous.
你妈妈
It's just that your mom
一直在说你和孩子们的事情
talked about you and the, and the kids all the time,
我没想过我们会这样见面
and it's, uh... this isn't how I pictured us meeting.
是啊
Yeah.
那 喝啤酒吗
So, um... want a beer?
行
Sure.
什么冷饮都行
Take whatever's cold.
我刚才
I was, um,
在看我和玛丽莲的照片
going through some photos of, uh, me and Marilyn.
-感觉你或许也想看看 -好
- Thought you might like to see 'em. - Yeah.
你看看这笑容
Will you look at that smile?
这是玛丽莲的经典微笑
Now, that, that is Marilyn through and through.
她看起来很快乐
She looks happy.
是的 我也一样
She was. We were.
我能问下你们是怎么认识的吗
Can I ask how you two met?
其实 我...
Well, um, I was...
我一直是个夜猫子
I was always a night owl.
但不知为何 有天早晨我醒得很早
But, uh, one morning, I wake up real early, no reason,
再也睡不着了 于是我决定
but I can't fall back asleep, so I figure
去附近的咖啡厅买♥♥杯咖啡
get a cup of coffee at the place down the way.
于是我坐在了窗边我最喜欢的桌旁
So, I sit down at my favorite table by the window,
然后这个女人走过来说 "你坐了我的位置"
and this woman comes over and says, "You're at my table."
原来 我们都最喜欢同一张桌子
Well, it turns out, we had the same favorite table.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表