剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
但其实
but in reality,
不是的 我们之间的依赖
no, this thing you and I have,
很早之前就存在了
that was there long before then.
你♥爸♥不喜欢看书
I mean, Dad didn't love to read,
你就陪我一起看书
so you read with me.
后来 你♥爸♥去世了
And then, when your dad died,
你放弃了你想去的大学
you didn't end up going to the college that you wanted to
-只为了离我更近一点 -不是这样的
- so you could be near me. - That's not true.
就是这样 事实就是这样
It is true. It's very true.
你一直在照顾我
You-you took care of me.
这没错
Which, yes,
这是父母与孩子间的自然进程
it is the natural course for parents and children.
最终是会这样 但不该那么快
Eventually, but not that soon.
不该那么早
Not that early.
这...
It was...
这对你来说太苛刻了
it was a lot to ask of you.
苛刻到你很难承受
It was, it was too much.
所以不能让你当决策者
And that is why I couldn't make you the executor.
因为你我都知道 你会用尽一切办法
Because you and I both know you would move heaven and earth
让我好起来
to see me get better,
你会为了我放弃你的人生
and you would stop your entire life for me.
我不能让你这么做
And I can't let you do that.
不能再让你这样了
Not anymore.
你是我的英雄 兰德尔
You are my hero, Randall.
你是最了不起的人 而我...
You're the most incredible person, and I...
我不会再当拖你后腿的那个人了
I will not be the person that holds you back anymore.
-你从来没拖过我后腿 -不 我知道
- You've never been that. - No, I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我能说一句听起来很自恋
Hey, can I say something that sounds obnoxious
所以只能对你说的话吗
that I can only say to you?
可以 我就是来谈心的
Well, yes, that's what I'm here for.
如果我决定去做 我会赢的 妈
If I do this thing, I'll win, Mom.
如果我去竞选 我会当选
If I run, I'll win.
如果我当选了
And if I win,
我甚至无法想象结局会如何
I can't even imagine where this thing will end.
我可以
I can.
我可以很清楚地想象到
I can see it very clearly.
是黛佳
It's Deja.
喂
Hello.
喂 小黛
Hey, Dej.
我现在就过去
I'm on my way right now.
绅士点
Gentle.
我跟她分手不是因为你
You know, I didn't do this because of you.
不是
No, um...
只是这样对她不公平
...it just wasn't fair to her.
对我们都很不公平
For either of us, really.
我真的很爱她
I just love her so much.
初恋就是这样 老兄
That's the thing about first loves, man.
初恋会塑造你
They form you
并且会伴随你度过余生
and can stay with you for the rest of your life.
是啊
Yeah.
分开后还是有办法重聚的
You know, these things have a way of coming back around,
马利克 如果这是命中注定
Malik, if they're meant to be.
当一个人转身离开那扇门 就此成为结局
A person can walk out the door and that's the end,
但有的时候 那扇门会重新打开
but sometimes, the door reopens.
谢谢你
Thank you...
一直以来对我的关照
...for looking out for me,
当我的良师 我受益匪浅
being my mentor. It really meant a lot.
你是个好孩子 马利克
You're a good kid, Malik.
你是个非常好的孩子
You're a very good kid.
多多保重 好吗
You take care of yourself, okay?
自从我们两个在一起
Everything has been so intense for us,
就一直承受各种压力
since we got together.
我想
And I guess...
以后或许还有可能
...maybe in-in the future...
但不是现在
...just not now.
很抱歉我之前说了那些话
I'm sorry about what I said.
我现在还不想深谈这件事
I don't want to have a whole talk about it right now...
但你是我的爸爸
...but you're my dad.
你是我唯一的爸爸
You're the only one I ever had.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
-妈妈还好吧 -还好
- Mom all good? - Yeah.
我忍♥不住要问了
Okay, I got to ask, man.
你跟那个警♥察♥说什么了
What did you tell the cop?
说真的 你怎么说的
Seriously. What'd you say?
不好意思 警官
Excuse me, sir
占用您30秒
Just 30 seconds.
我爸爸两年前去世了
My father died two years ago.
那边的是我哥哥姐姐 他们...
And my-my siblings over there, they're...
说实话 我们过得很不容易
Actually, we're struggling.
过去两年以来 我都一直在
Sir, I've been trying to carry this family on my back
用自己的肩膀扛起这个家
for the past two years, and...
我不知道我做得够不够好
I don't know if I'm doing it well.
可如果我们今晚被捕
But if we break tonight,
如果我妈妈接到电♥话♥
if my mom has to get a call
听说她的三个孩子闯祸了
that her three children are in trouble...
我们真的很有可能熬不过这关
...there's a very real chance we won't make it.
而且 有一天我说不定会当上总统
Oh, and I may end up being president one day.
所以
So...
我真的不能被捕
I really can't get arrested.
我都说了 他很通情达理
Like I said, he was a reasonable guy.
我就是让他瞧瞧你们俩
I just asked him to look at you two,
仔细瞧瞧
to really look at you,
然后判断一下你们俩
and tell me if he thought
像不像是能在拘留所撑过一晚的样子
you guys would last one night in jail.
他觉得不像
He did not.
闭嘴吧你
Shut up!
多不可思议啊
What a strange thing.
什么事情
What?
所有的事情
All of it.
米格尔 谢谢你留在这里
Miguel, thanks for sticking around, man.
客气了 兰德尔 应该的
Oh, anytime, Randall. Of course.
祝你们一路顺风
You guys have a safe trip back.
到了给我们打个电♥话♥ 好吧
And call us when you get there, okay?
会的 见到你真好
We will. Good to see you.
-你也是 谢谢 -保重
- You, too. Thank you. - Take care.
好了吗 好了吗
You got it? You got it?
-多谢了 -应该的
- Thanks for everything. - Of course.
米格
Migs.
-昨天很开心 -我也很高兴
- That was so much fun. - It was a blast.
-回见 -谢谢妈妈
- See you soon. - Thanks, Mom.
我能再来张自♥拍♥路上看吗
Could I get one more selfie for the road?
我去车里等着
I'll wait in the car.
怎么会不能
Why not?
来吧
Come on.
要拍了
Here we go.
茄子
Cheese.
-我想起来了 -什么
- That reminds me. - What?
能请你在这上面签个名吗
Could you sign this for me, please?
总有一天会超级值钱的 毕竟
It's gonna be worth a lot of money one day, and...
我得留点好东西给米格尔
I should leave something for Miguel.
你要是这么说的话
Well, in that case...
儿子
Hey, bud!
怎么样 你通过测试了吗
How'd it go? Did you pass the test?
-通过了 -真的吗
- Yeah, I did. - You did?
-儿子真棒 -真棒
- Good job, bud. - Good job.
你们要跟我一起下去吗
You guys want to come in with me?
那什么 我们都有点累了
You know what, I think we're all a little tired.
下一次好不好
So maybe next time.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表