剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
如果我能说服澳洲人留下来 你就不会告诉他们我和…
If I can convince the Australians to stay, you won't tell them about me and...
主厨的事?
...the chef.
我会尽我所能保密
For as long as I possibly can.
那是当初的协议,没错
Uh, that was the deal, yes.
她当时就跟你说这件事? -不,晚一点才说的
She told you this at the time? - No. Later.
什么时候? -她开始信任我的时候
When? - When she started to trust me.
那是什么时候? -晚一点
When was that? - Later.
但她有告诉多克斯局长
But she told Chief Dokes.
这是事实
That is true.
你听到的时候有什么看法?
And what did you think when you heard it?
我认为莱伦斯外♥交♥部♥长绝对不会同意
I thought Foreign Minister Rylance would never agree to it.
就算他同意了
And that even if he did agree to it,
他也永远无法说服路斯总理
he would never convince Prime Minister Roos.
即便他说服了路斯总理
And if he did convince Prime Minister Roos,
路斯总理也说服不了摩根总统
Prime Minister Roos would never convince President Morgan.
意思是经过这么多年
Meaning that even after all these years,
我还是犯了这个低级错误
I still made the ridiculous mistake
那就是低估柯蒂莉亚卡普的能力
of underestimating Cordelia Cupp.
各位,今晚在白宫
Uh, folks, there has been a serious security incident
发生了严重安全事件
in the White House this evening.
我无法透露细节
Uh, I can't go into the details,
但不幸的是 这表示在任何人能够离开之前
but, unfortunately, this means before anyone can leave,
警方需要跟一些人谈谈
the police need to talk to some folks.
可能是你们任何人 连我也可能会被约谈
And that might include any one of you. It might include me too.
所以我请求你们的配合与耐心
So I'm asking for your cooperation, your patience.
我知道这造成多大的不便
I know how inconvenient this is.
我可以向你们保证 我们找来最优秀的人调查这件事
I can assure you that we have the very best people working on this,
而且会竭尽所能处理得专业又迅速
and it is being handled as professionally and as expeditiously as possible.
等等,暂停,等一下
Wait. Stop. Hold on.
让我搞清楚
I... I... Let me get this straight.
比克斯参议员 -不…
Senator Bix. - No, no.
我只是想确定我有理解现在听到的话
I just want to make sure I understand what I'm hearing right now.
所以卡普侦探当晚想继续调查
So Detective Cupp wants to continue her investigation that evening...
尤其她又从莱伦斯先生那里 得到新资讯
especially in light of what she learned from Mr. Rylance...
但她知道摩根总统和哈利霍林杰
but she knew that President Morgan and Harry Hollinger
绝不会让她这么做
would never let her do that,
因为他们想以自杀结案,让大家回家
because they wanted to call this a suicide and let everyone go home.
所以她甚至没有要求
So she doesn't even ask.
她甚至没有假装想留下来
She doesn't even pretend to wanna stay.
反而,卡普女士
Instead, Ms. Cupp, a consulting detective
这位华盛顿特区 大都会警♥察♥局的顾问侦探
with the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department,
与澳洲外♥交♥部♥长达成协议
strikes a deal with the Foreign Minister of Australia
要为他与白宫主厨的越轨性行为保密
to keep his sexual escapade with the White House Chef secret
作为交换条件,他要说服他上司
in exchange for him convincing his boss,
澳洲总理
the Prime Minister of Australia,
去操纵美国总统
to manipulate the President of the United States
把两百人整晚都困在白宫里
into holding 200 people at the White House all night
好让她完成工作
so she could finish her work.
然后她在那么做之后
And then, having done that,
让情况看起来像是 那些澳洲人想留下来
having made it look like it was the Australians who wanted to stay,
她走到外面,花了几分钟赏鸟
she goes outside birding for a few minutes.
我的理解正确吗?
Do I... do I have that all right?
没错
Yes.
天啊,我爱这个女人,她…
God, I love this woman!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我只是想确认我没有遗漏任何细节
I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
拜托,继续,谢谢你 菲尔金斯参议员
Please, go on. Thank you, Senator Filkins.
我们设置了三个询问区
Uh, we set up three interview areas.
一个在国宴厅
One in the State Dining Room,
还有瓷器室和绿厅 我们就是在那里开始的
in the China Room, and in the Green Room, which is where we started.
那是什么? -纸
What is that? - Paper.
做什么? -书写
For what? - Writing.
写什么? -字
Writing what? - Words.
好,太好了,谢谢回答
Okay, great. Thank you.
你想怎么进行?
How do you want to do this?
对,好的,我来问问题,你别说话
Right. Yes. Okay. I'll ask the questions. You don't talk.
如果你觉得有话要说 试着让那种感觉消失
If you feel you have something you really want to say,try to make that feeling go away.
如果你随时想离开房♥间 不管原因为何,请离开
If at any point you want to leave the room for any reason, please do.
你能帮我写下你的名字和职称吗?
Can you write your name and job title down for me?
对,然后再麻烦你帮我举起来
Yeah, and then if you could hold that up, that'd be great.
(木匠 艾迪戈梅兹)
我需要找个方法来记住所有人,谢谢
Need a way to remember everyone. Thank you.
好了吗?
Okay?
现在要做什么?
So, now what?
你有什么问题要问我吗?
Do you have any questions for me?
任何问题?
Anything?
我猜你想知道AB的事
I'm guessing you want to know about A.B.
对于发生的事我很遗憾,但是…
Sorry about whatever happened, but
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
所以…
So...
如果就这样的话
if that's it,
我可以走了吗?
can I leave?
我要走了
I'm gonna leave.
我最后一次见到他的时候 这就是你想知道的,对吧?
Last time I saw him? That's what you want to know, isn't it?
好
Okay.
布鲁斯今晚临时被叫来上班 工程师布鲁斯
This evening. Bruce got called in. Bruce the engineer.
今晚有很多事情,好吗?
There was so much shit tonight, okay?
你难以想像 布鲁斯临时被叫来,我在找布鲁斯
You have no idea. Bruce got called in, and I'm looking for Bruce,
我去温特先生的办公室 想说布鲁斯可能在那里
and I go by Mr. Wynter's office because I thought Bruce might be there
我听到温特先生在跟某人吵架
and I hear Mr. Wynter arguing with someone.
不,你不准那样对我说话,我要你…
No, you're not going to talk to me like that! No!I'm going to expo...
大概是九点左右的事
This was around, maybe, 9?
你在问我,我就告诉你
Y... you're asking me, so I'm telling you.
他在跟谁吵架还有他在吵什么?
Who is he arguing with, and what is he arguing about?
我他妈的都不知道
Fuck if I know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道不是布鲁斯 因为我在那之后就看到他了
I know it wasn't Bruce because I saw him right after that.
我只知道这些,这就是我要说的
That's all I know and that is all I'm saying
你可以坐在那里看着我 不管这是在做什么
and you can just sit there looking at me or whatever this shit is.
我要离开了
I'm leaving.
我从没听过温特先生的语气如此激动 如此生气
I have never heard Mr. Wynter sound that agitated before. That angry.
我在这里工作17年了 他总能控制好情绪
I've been here 17 years. He keeps it under control.
在他生前
Kept it.
但他被激怒了
But he was worked up.
他开始大叫 “我要把所有事都告诉他们”
He started yelling, "I'm gonna tell them everything!"
我要把所有事都告诉他们 所有事!
I am going to tell them everything! Everything!
那让我很担心
Shit bothered me.
我很乐意让你问问题
I'm good with you asking the questions.
(营运主管 戴洛阿莫格达)
我今晚最后一次看到AB? 6点30分至45分时,在地下室
Last time I saw A.B. tonight?6:30? 6:45? In the basement.
八点,在大厅楼层
(行政甜点主厨 狄德戈塔德)
8. On the Ground Floor.
8点45分,在旧家庭餐厅
(媒体大亨 瑞秋米德尔考夫)
8:45. Old Family Dining Room.
谁?
Who?
(AB温特)
有,我刚才在走廊看到他
Yeah. I saw him in the hallway just now.
不是吗? -不是他
Didn't I? - You did not.
九点左右,在大厅
It was around 9. In the Grand Foyer.
我看到他从东厅出来 -一个人?
I saw him coming out of the East Room. - By himself?
(侍者领班 罗利布里奇沃特)
不是 -他跟谁在一起?
No. - Who was he with?
(哈利霍林杰)
真是够了
Okay.
我从未离开东厢房♥ -谁说的?
I never left the East Room. Who said that?
某人 -某人
Someone. - Someone?
我在看表演
I was watching the concert. - The whole time?
一直都在? -对,是凯莉米洛耶
Yes. It's Kylie Minogue.
我怎么会离开?
Why would I leave?
去杀AB温特?
To go kill A.B. Wynter.
你有在东厅看到AB温特吗?
Did you see A.B. Wynter in the East Room?
没有,什么时候?
No. When?
今晚表演的时候 -没有
Tonight, during the concert. - No.
那莱伦斯外♥交♥部♥长呢?
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表