剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
去度假村之类的 这是我恭敬的建议,总统先生
A retreat or something. I say that respectfully, Mr. President.
但这一切古怪的行径
But for all the erratic behavior
还有前后矛盾的陈述,以及卡普侦探
and inconsistent statements and fabulous clues
今晚发现的绝妙线索 加总起来会是什么?
Detective Cupp has uncovered tonight, what does it all add up to?
这案件有说得通的理论吗? 如果有的话,我还没听到
Is there any coherent theory of the case? If so, I haven't heard it.
崔普摩根、狄德戈塔德
Did Tripp Morgan, Didier Gotthard,
席拉卡农、哈利霍林杰
Sheila Cannon, Harry Hollinger,
沃波尔宾、大卫莱伦斯
Walpole Bing, David Rylance,
玛维拉和第三人 一起杀了AB温特,但分开动手吗?
Marvella, and The Third Man all kill A.B. Wynter together, but separately?
分布在两层楼的三个不同♥房♥♥间里
In three different rooms, on two different floors,
使用四种不同的凶器 有八个行凶动机?
with four different weapons, for eight different reasons?
听着,我们只知道一件事
Look, the one thing we do know is
卡普侦探无法解释那封遗书
Detective Cupp can't account for the suicide note,
她说那无疑是他亲手写的字条
which she says is indisputably a note in his own hand.
我觉得卡普侦探说得对 不要妄下结论
I think Detective Cupp was right not to jump to any conclusions,
要询问证人 我们应该感激她逼迫我们这么做
to talk to some people, and we should be grateful she pushed to do it.
但要我尽可能直接回答你的问题
But to answer your question as directly as possible,
格里克局长,这是什么情况?
Director Glick. What do we have?
我还是认为这是自杀
I still think we have a suicide.
谢谢 -好,够了,两位,别那样
Thank you. - Okay. All right. Guys, please.
艾德温,我叫艾德温
Edwin. My name is Edwin.
卡普侦探?
Detective Cupp?
是
Yes?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
柯蒂莉亚,我叫柯蒂莉亚
Cordelia. My name is Cordelia.
我们要轮流自我介绍吗?
Are we... going around and saying our names?
你要回应他的话吗?
Do you have a response to what he said?
我没全部听进去 但我显然话说得太早
Well, I didn't catch all of it, but I obviously spoke too soon
因为我说他最近一次说的蠢话 是我听过最蠢的话
in saying the last stupid thing he said was the stupidest thing I ever heard.
但幸好我不归他管
But, luckily, I don't report to him.
或是他
Or him.
或是他
Or him.
或是你,总统先生,无意不敬
Or you, Mr. President. Respectfully.
我只归一个人管,就只有他一人
I report to one man and one man only...
多克斯局长
Chief Dokes.
我们应该能够 利用首都警♥察♥局的资源找到这个人
I think we can find this guy with MPD resources.
我能够动员许多人
I have plenty of people I can call on.
今晚也不需再询问这里的人
I don't need to talk to anyone here anymore tonight.
但只要我们找到他…
But once we track him down...
对,只要我们找到他
Yeah? Once we track him down?
这对你来说代表什么? -你是什么意思?
What does this mean for you? - What does what mean for me?
如果我们继续调查
If we keep going?
对我来说
For me?
首都警♥察♥局会被联邦调查局严格检视
MPD will come under the microscope by the FBI.
还有国土安♥全♥部♥、国家公园管理局
The Department of Homeland Security. The National Park Service.
国家气象局、度量衡局
The National Weather Service. The Bureau of Weights and Measures.
他们会尽他们所能施加压力
They'll exert pressure in every way they can.
我做过几次大肠镜检查
I've had a few colonoscopies.
现在要再来一次
Now I'll have another.
这代表我会走人
It means I'll be gone.
但我本来就快要走人了
But I'm soon to be gone anyway.
我愿意为你赴汤蹈火 柯蒂莉亚,你知道的
I'll do anything for you, Cordelia. You know that.
告诉我你要我做什么
Tell me what you want me to do.
你想跟这些混♥蛋♥拚了吗? 我们就拚命吧
You wanna fight these fuckers? Let's fight.
我真的很希望能看到棕榈鬼鴞
I was really hoping for a Saw-whet Owl,
93分之17,不算太差
17 out of 93 ain't bad.
柯蒂莉亚 -结案吧
Cordelia. - Call it.
柯蒂莉亚 -不
Cordelia. - No.
如果这代表你要走人 那我就不调查了
If it means you'll be gone, I'm not doing it.
结案吧
Call it.
就这样? -就这样,她离开了
And that was it? - That was it. She left.
我们得把他带进来 -带谁进来?
We have to bring him in. - Bring who in?
第三人 - 把他带进来?怎么带?
The Third Man! - Bring him in? How?
我不知道他的行踪、身分
I don't know where he is. I don't know who he is.
此外,我他妈的不想把他带进来
Oh, and also: I don't want to fucking bring him in.
这已经结束了 我提出不会让你空手而归的交易
This is over. I offered to get you out of this with something.
现在我们又回到这里,你…站在这里
Now, here we are. Here... you are.
一无所有 下次就接受交易吧,玛乔莉
With nothing. Take the deal, Margery.
我们向来都这么做
That's what we do.
你今天坐在这里,朴探员
As you sit here today, Agent Park,
你仍然坚信你所做的自杀结论吗?
do you stand by your conclusion that this was a suicide?
我相信我的总结很公正 我们当时握有的证据
I believe I fairly summarized the evidence we had at that point
显示温特先生的死因很有可能是自杀
that suggested suicide was Mr. Wynter's likely cause of death.
比克斯参议员在哪里?
Where is Senator Bix?
首都警♥察♥局当天就结束
The MPD concluded its investigation
温特先生死亡案的调查 没错吧?
into the death of Mr. Wynter that day. Is that correct?
没错
That is correct.
首都警♥察♥局得出结论 温特先生很可能是自杀身亡
And the MPD concluded that Mr. Wynter likely died by suicide.
那是首都警♥察♥局的官方声明
That was the official statement by the MPD.
你仍然坚信此声明无误?
And do you stand by that?
那是首都警♥察♥局的官方声明
That was the official statement by the MPD.
这案件显然出现许多不寻常的情况
Well, this has obviously been a case with a lot of unusual circumstances,
但我们为美国人♥民♥ 举♥行♥了完整的听证会
but, uh, we've had a full hearing for the American people,
谨代表委员会的成员们 我们感谢各位的参与
and on behalf of the members of the committee, we thank you.
参议员,我们找到比克斯参议员了
Sir, we found Senator Bix.
他们叫我别再提这件事了
They told me to stop talking about this.
他们求我闭嘴
They begged me to stop.
他们说:“你要什么,我们都会给你”
They said, we'll give you whatever you want.
但我只想要一个东西
But I only ever wanted one thing.
真♥相♥,我希望大家能听到真♥相♥
The truth. I want you to hear the truth.
所以我请求第三人,不管你是谁
So I am asking The Third Man, whoever you are:
请出面,马上出面
Come forward. Come forward now.
联络我的办公室
Contact my office.
我们会给你豁免权
We will give you immunity.
来委员会面前作证吧
Come and testify before this committee.
说出你的故事
Tell your story!
我可以离席了吗?
Is it cool if I step down?
那当然
Sure.
(哈利霍林杰来电)
哈利
Harry.
哈利
Harry. Harry.
这不可能会发生,好吗?绝对不会
It is never going to happen, okay? Never.
别那么肯定
Don't say never.
绝对不会
Never. Nobody knows who he is.
没人知道他是谁 没人有办法查出他的身分
Nobody has any way of knowing who he is,
他不会主动出面的
he's not gonna come forward on his own,
就算他出面了 但那是不可能的,他也不会作证
and even if he did, which he won't, he will not testify,
因为唯一能让他作证的条件 就是拥有豁免权
because the only way he would testify is if he had immunity
我们不会给他豁免权,好吗?
and we're not going to give him immunity. Okay?
绝对不会
Never.
别担心
Don't worry.
请说出你的姓名以供记录
Please state your name for the record.
派翠克杜姆贝
Patrick Doumbe.
今天国会山庄 出现戏剧性转折,派翠克杜姆贝
Dramatic developments on Capitol Hill as Patrick Doumbe,
我们原先只知道他是“第三人”
the man known only as "The Third Man..."
妈的
Fuck!
他现在准备在国会
...is set to testify before Congress
针对白宫总管家AB温特 神祕死亡案件作证
about the mysterious death of White House Chief Usher A.B. Wynter.
杜姆贝先生在周二近傍晚时 于马里兰州洛克兰
Mr. Doumbe was identified by customers at Louie's Oyster House
被路易生蚝餐馆的顾客认出来
in Rocklin, Maryland, late Tuesday afternoon
在委员会给予他完全豁免权后
and quickly reached agreement to testify
就迅速同意出庭作证
after the Committee granted him full immunity.
我们对杜姆贝先生所知甚少 他是一名医疗器材业务经理
Now, little is known about Mr. Doumbe, a medical device sales manager,
不过这几周以来 他在温特先生之死中扮演的角色
although for weeks, his role in Mr. Wynter's death
一直是众人猜测的重点
has been the subject of intense speculation.
杜姆贝先生,我们被告知 你有准备一段开场白
Mr. Doumbe, we are advised that you have an opening statement.
主席先生、诸位尊荣的参议员
"Mr. Chairman, distinguished Senators,
美国人♥民♥
the American People."
我很感激有这个机会讲述我的故事
"I am grateful for this opportunity to tell my story."
不是透过媒体或是我的律师
"Not through the press and not through my lawyers,
而是我亲口叙述
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表