剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
There's a bird on your wallpaper in there.
在你们的卧室里
In your bedroom.
看起来像一只桔褐胸善飞鸫
Looks almost like a Malaysian Rail-babbler.
我不太确定,但是…特征符合
I'm not sure it is, but... that would be fitting.
桔褐胸善飞鸫是一种难以找寻的鸟
The Malaysian Rail-babbler is a wildly elusive bird,
但不是典型的难找 不单纯是很难发现
but not in the traditional way. It's not just hard to spot.
是连要辨认它都很困难
It's hard to identify. Even what it is.
它长得像秧鸡,但不是秧鸡
It's called a Rail-babbler, but it's actually not a rail.
也不善飞
It's not a babbler.
它的发声方式像腹语
It has a song that's almost ventriloquial.
仿佛是从别的地方传来的
Like it's coming from somewhere else.
也许
Maybe
不是你
it wasn't you.
是别人下的命令
Maybe... it was an order.
或许真的有人打电♥话♥
Maybe someone did call.
然后也许打电♥话♥的不是你
And maybe it wasn't you.
只是有人假装成你
Maybe it was only someone pretending to be you.
用你的声音
Using your voice.
伪装他们自己,躲藏起来
Disguising theirs. Hiding.
有这个可能性
That's possible.
这…
This...
很…
is...
棘手
tricky.
是我
It was me.
什么?
是我做的
I did it.
我下令把门封起来 我模仿艾略特的声音
I ordered the door sealed. I faked Elliott's voice.
我很会模仿,你知道的
I'm good at it. You know that.
艾略特很优柔寡断
Elliott is indecisive.
“呃…这个嘛…呃…这很难说”
"Uh... Well, uh, uh, that's... that's tricky."
我办得到,也那么做了
I can do it. I did it.
什么? -为什么?
What? - Why?
温特先生和我为了晚宴的事 在当晚稍早时吵过架
Mr. Wynter and I had gotten in a fight earlier that night, about the night.
他对我说了一些不好听的话
He had said some terrible things about me,
在愤怒驱使下,我拿走他的日记
and in the heat of it, I grabbed his journal.
我撕掉一页,事后我很后悔
I tore a page out. I felt bad about it.
后来我去找他
I went looking for him later,
我就是那时听到 他跟艾尔西在这里争吵
and that's when I heard the fight between him and Elsyie in here.
我离开了,但我马上就回来 因为场面变得很暴♥力♥
I left, but I came back immediately because it was so violent.
我便是在那时看到他
And that's when I saw him.
就在那里
Right there.
死了
Dead.
他们杀了他
They had killed him.
谁?
Who?
他们两个
Them.
不是 -不是
No! - No!
他们都在这里,在房♥间里
They were both here in the room.
正如你所说的,卡普侦探
And it was exactly like you said, Detective Cupp.
她和温特在吵架 她朝他丢了一个花瓶
She and Wynter were fighting. She threw a vase at him.
没丢中他,他的脸被割伤了
It missed. It cut his face.
在那之后,布鲁斯进来,用时钟打他
Bruce came in after that and hit him with the clock.
这是他们告诉我的
This is what they told me.
那毒药呢?
What about the poison?
那是给她丈夫的,他毁了她的人生
That was for her husband. He was ruining her life.
他希望我丢掉工作 想要毁掉我的人生
He wanted me to lose my job, wanted to destroy my life.
她确实打算杀了他
And she did plan to kill him.
我真的想杀了他
I did want to kill him!
她是这么说的
That's what she said.
她那天晚上去了小屋 以为不会有人在那里
She had gone to the shed that night when she assumed no one would be around,
然后她找到毒药
and she found the poison.
她从小屋打电♥话♥给温特先生 因为她必须告诉他
She called Mr. Wynter from the shed because she had to tell him
她会来不及去打扫林肯卧室
she was going to be late cleaning the Lincoln Bedroom.
当她几分钟后上来这里时
And when she got up here a few minutes later,
温特先生质问她
and Mr. Wynter confronted her,
她意识到她会丢掉工作,就失控了
and she realized she was going to lose her job, she lost her shit.
她就是在那时候丢花瓶,接着才下毒
That's when she threw the vase. The poison came after.
因为血量不多
Because there wasn't much blood,
他们认为可以布置成自杀
they decided that they could make it look like a suicide.
那是他的主意
That was his idea.
都是他们精心安排的,完全如你所说
They staged it. Again, exactly like you said.
或是很接近了
Or close.
他们从隔壁拿了一个玻璃杯
They got a glass from next door.
朝他的喉咙灌下毒药
Poured some poison down his throat.
然后把剩下的泼到花上面
Then tossed the rest in the flowers.
那真的很残忍♥
That's fucked up.
但我看到两个玻璃杯
But I saw two glasses.
另一个是我的,我需要喝一杯
The other one was mine. I needed a drink.
因为那张纸条
Because of the note.
因为那张纸条
Because of the note.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我为他们感到难过
I felt terrible for them.
我知道这听起来很扯,但她看起来…
I know this sounds crazy, but she looked so
吓坏了
terrified.
她有一个女儿
She has a daughter.
他只是想保护她
He was just trying to protect her.
我不小心从温特先生的日记 撕掉的那一页
The page I accidentally ripped out of Mr. Wynter's journal?
读起来像是遗书
It read like a suicide note.
我相信那不是,但读起来很像
I'm sure that's not what it was, but that's what it sounded like.
我意识到它有什么功用 能帮助他们让这个故事更可信
And I realized what it could do. For them. To sell the story.
我把纸条给他们了
I gave them the note.
他…把它塞进 温特先生的西装外套口袋
He... tucked it into Mr. Wynter's suit jacket
然后把温特拖走
and carried Wynter away.
他回来收拾干净,我帮了他
He came back down. Cleaned it all up. I helped him.
捡起花瓶的碎片,用吸尘器打扫
Picked up pieces of the vase, vacuumed.
你忘了玻璃杯
He forgot the glasses.
犯了错误 -时钟呢?
Mistakes were made. - And the clock?
他拿走了,说他知道该如何处理
He took it away. Said he knew how to get rid of it.
然后他们想出 他们的说法,却完全不一致
Then they came up with their stories. Perfectly inconsistent.
还有门
And the door?
你为什么把门封起来?
Why did you seal the door?
我慌了
Panic.
你那晚在三楼调查时
When you were on the third floor that night, investigating,
我还不担心
I wasn't concerned.
我以为一切都会过去
I thought this would all go away.
但当你下来这里时 你走之前,我开始担心了
But when you came down here, before you left, I got worried.
甚至在你离开后,我还是怕你会回来
Even after you left, I was scared you'd come back.
或是有别人会回来
Or somebody would.
我只是想让房♥间看起来不一样
I just wanted the room to look different.
感觉不一样
To feel different. Somehow.
我是想保护他们
I was trying to protect them.
我为温特先生感到难过
I feel terrible for Mr. Wynter.
我真的也很替他们感到难过
And I honestly feel terrible for them.
不过…
Still.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
眨眼了 -对
Blink. - Yes.
注意观察,眨眼的动作
Watch for it. The blink.
什么?
What?
你就差一点
You were so close.
只差一点
So close.
没想到你会让我刮目相看,莉莉
I am so unexpectedly impressed by you, Lilly.
很聪明、思维敏捷
So smart. So quick-thinking.
真是了不起的表演者
Such an incredible performer.
无论是今天、那天晚上
Today. On that night.
邪恶程度超乎我的想像
So much more diabolical than I even imagined.
这是怎么一回事?
What is going on?
你本来可以得逞 我相信我还是能查出是你
You could've done it. I would've found you some way. I'm sure of it.
但你就差一点
But you were close.
被那个赏鸟者最爱问的问题打败了
Undone by that single question the birder asks relentlessly.
为什么?你为什么 要把那条通道封起来,莉莉?
Why? Why did you seal that passageway up, Lilly?
只是为了改善空间氛围?
Just to make it all feel better? No. - I...
不,你一定有更强烈的动机 -我…
You needed something better than that.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表