剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
it is the way that I am.
早安,柯蒂莉亚阿姨 -早安,先生
Good morning, Aunt Cordelia. - Good morning, sir.
我还没看到那只鸟 -好,我们来找吧
I haven't seen the bird yet. - Okay. We'll look.
我们最后可能永远找不到那只鸟
This may end with us never finding the bird.
结局不会是这样的
It will not end that way.
白宫杀人事件
第4集:最后冲突
准备好了吗? -还没
You ready? - No.
快好了吗? -等我准备好就会告诉你
Almost? - I'll tell you when I'm ready.
那是什么? -赏鸟笔记
What is that? - Birding book.
那不是鸟
That's not a bird.
对,都一样
Eh, same difference.
是吗?
Is it?
那是一本没有鸟的赏鸟笔记?
It was a birding book with no birds?
是的
Yes.
当卡普侦探在野外赏鸟时 她会做纪录
When Detective Cupp was out in the field, birding, she kept a journal.
那是她处理信息的方式
It was the way she processed information.
她就是这样调查的
It was the way she investigated.
她处理案件时也会这么做
She did the same thing on her cases.
你有看到这本笔记的内容吗?
Did you see inside this book?
我最后有看到 -你看到了什么?
I did. Finally. - And what did you see?
她的页面上有速写、笔记、名单
She had pages with sketches, notes, lists,
字词联想、地图、问题
word associations, maps, questions.
我一直搞不清楚她组织事情的方式
She had an organizational scheme I could never quite figure out.
但在笔记的前面 她会为那些她认为有趣的人
But in the front of the book she kept a single page
特别留一个页面
on each of the people she found... interesting.
嫌犯? -没有嫌犯
Suspects? - There weren't suspects.
她认为谁有趣?
Who did she find interesting?
那个时候,页面上
Uh, at that point, there was a page
有澳洲外♥交♥部♥长大卫莱伦斯
on the Australian Foreign Minister, David Rylance.
白宫主厨玛维拉
The White House Chef, Marvella.
我会杀了你
I am going to kill you!
白宫甜点主厨狄德戈塔德
Didier Gotthard, the White House Pastry Chef.
AB温特 -她有保留页面给AB温特?
A.B. Wynter. - She had a page on A.B. Wynter?
是的
Yes.
(被拖行?)
她当时刚开始记录一个新页面 侍者席拉卡农
She had only started on one other page. The butler, Sheila Cannon.
朴探员,你是认真地 在告诉这个委员会
Are you really telling this committee, Agent Park,
卡普女士大半夜坐在那里写笔记
that Ms. Cupp was sitting there journaling in the middle of the night
在此同时 包括美国总统与澳洲总理在内
while 200 people, including the President of the United States
共有两百人都在等她?
and the Australian Prime Minister, waited for her?
对,这就是我要告诉你们的
Yes. That is what I'm telling you.
卡普侦探做事时,有她自己的方式
Detective Cupp did things her own way,
按照她的步调 由她来决定何时准备充分
on her own time, and she was ready when she was ready.
准备好了
Ready.
我当时在三楼
I was on the third floor.
如果你允许,我可以解释
I can explain if you'll let me.
南考克斯是个酒鬼,好吗?
Nan Cox is a drinker, okay?
这是你首先要知道的事 赶快写上去吧
That's the first thing you need to know, so just get that on out there.
有些人可能会获得爱喝酒的评价
Some people, you say, "Oh, that girl, she likes to drink."
天啊,有些人可能 就会这样说我,笑死
Hell, some people probably say that about me, LOL.
她是个酒鬼
She's a drinker.
大酒鬼
Huge drinker.
咕噜 咕噜 咕噜……
Glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug...
但考克斯女士 我知道她是总统的岳母
But Ms. Cox, and I know, I know she is the President's mother-in-law...
我不该多做评论,但她真的很爱喝酒
I shouldn't say anything, but I'm saying she likes to drink.
我可以在这里抽菸吗?
Can I smoke in here?
是 真的
True.
考克斯女士老是打来要伏特加
Ms. Cox calls down for vodka all the time,
所有侍者都收到严正指示 不能送酒上去
and we are under strict instructions not to bring it up. All the butlers.
摩根先生亲自下令的 但容我向你解释
That comes directly from Mr. Morgan. But, see, let me explain this to you:
考克斯女士才不在乎 她会为此纠缠你
Ms. Cox don't give a fuck. She will badger you about it.
她会说谎、威胁你 她很卑鄙
She'll lie. She'll threaten you. She's nasty.
我就直说了,很卑鄙
I'm just going to say it. Nasty.
但天啊,我喜欢她这副性子
But hell, I like her. Shit.
我就喜欢她这样
I love all these things about her.
她儿子就很烦人
Her son is annoying as shit.
第一先生艾略特摩根?
Elliott Morgan, the First Gentleman?
是的,她既难搞又卑鄙 但她只是想喝杯酒,我能理解
Yes, sir. But she is tough and nasty and she wants her drink and I understand.
所以我们陷入两难 要不是被AB和摩根先生惩处
So we're caught. Either you take your licks from A.B. and Mr. Morgan
不然就是被考克斯女士开膛破肚
or get disemboweled by Ms. Cox.
想都不用想
No contest.
她想喝酒,我就拿酒给她 这就是事发经过
So she wanted her drink, I brought her her drink. End of story.
我怎么会在游戏室?
Why was I in the Game Room?
那就是你想知道的,对吧?
That's what you want to know, right?
好吧
Right.
我之所以在游戏室
The reason I was in the Game Room...
是因为…
is because...
把整瓶伏特加 送给考克斯女士之前,我喝了一小杯
...I took a shot of the vodka before I delivered the bottle to Ms. Cox.
两小杯
Two shots.
好啦,三小杯
Fuck! Three shots.
但我认为那是犒赏 我很需要它,我才不抱歉
But I considered it a gratuity, and I needed it. Sorry, not sorry.
为什么很需要?
Needed it, why?
听着,你这辈子有工作过,对吧?
Listen, you've had a job in your life, right?
在做这件事之前
Like, before doing this.
这就是工作
This is a job.
是吗? -我可不是在做志工
Is it? - I'm not volunteering right now.
好,总而言之 当你有工作时,有时候会有种感觉
Yeah, well, anyway, there is a feeling you sometimes get when you have a job.
有时候,不是一直
Sometimes, not all the time.
你会有种归属感
When you feel like you're a part of something
让你感觉那不只是工作了,好吗?
to the point where it doesn't feel like a job anymore, okay?
是很奇怪,但你会很投入
It's weird, but you're just, like, into it.
你觉得他们需要你,你也需要他们
You feel like they need you, and you need them,
那感觉棒极了
and it's an amazing feeling.
但在一瞬间就可能发生让你挫败的事
But then, just like that, something happens that cuts you down
你意识到:“该死 这只是一份他妈的工作吗?”
and you're like, "Fuck! That's all that was? A fucking job?"
是今晚发生的事吗? -今晚很不顺利,卡普女士
This happened tonight? - Tonight was not great, Ms. Cupp.
我老实说,很不顺利
I'm gonna be honest, not great.
你想知道发生了什么事吗?
You want to know what happened?
好吧
Okay.
我来告诉你们
I'll tell you what happened.
事情是这样的
Here's what happened:
我在国宴厅工作,如鱼得水
I was working the dining room, and I was having a great time.
我很投入
I was into it.
这就是重点,好吗? -谢谢
This is what it's all about, okay?
我们就是为此来这里工作 我也是如此
This is why we work here. This is why I work here.
朋友们,跟我一起举杯,敬白宫史上
Friends, join me in raising a glass to the greatest butler
最伟大的侍者席拉卡农
in the history of the White House, Sheila Cannon.
这就是重头戏,最重要的盛宴
This is the show, the big dance.
我无法形容我当下有多享受 卡普女士
And I just can't tell you, I was having the time of my life, Ms. Cupp.
我非常投入,我好开心
I was into it. I was so happy.
然后突然间 “扫兴鬼”罗利过来跟我说…
And then, all of a sudden, Rollie Funkiller comes up to me and says...
外场不需要你了
We don't need you out on the floor anymore.
什么? -回去内场帮忙
What? - Come back and help in the backroom.
我困惑极了,你懂吗?
And I'm just totally confused, okay?
我完全不知道他为什么这么说
Like, I have no idea why he says this.
毫无头绪,我们人手过多吗?
Zero. None. Like, are we overstaffed?
还是因为我太杰出 让其他侍者相形见绌了?
Or am I making the other butlers look bad because of my excellence?
或是有其他我想不到的原因
Or... I don't know,
但我是个有风度的人,我回到内场
but good fucking sport that I am, I go back.
我不提出任何质疑
I don't ask any questions.
我乖乖回去帮忙,因为这就是工作
I just go back and help because this is a job,
我会做好我的工作
and I'm gonna do my job.
所以当南考克斯一如往常地打来 我也帮她了
And so, when Nan Cox calls down... like she did... I help her, too.
我在帮忙,宝贝
I'm helping out, baby,
如果我喝了几杯酒 那也是换取企图心的代价
and if I'm swinging a couple drinks back, then that's just the price of ambition.
我没说错吧?你想打击我?
Am I right? You gonna try and knock me down?
那我就喝几口酒,让自己重振脚步
Then I'm gonna take a few sips and pull myself right the fuck back up.
这样大家都开心
And then everyone's happy.
天啊
my God!
事情就是这样
And that is what happened.
差多了 -差太多太多了
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表