剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
卡普侦探,有人想跟你谈谈 他们说这很要紧
Detective Cupp, someone wants to talk to you. They said it's urgent.
谁说这很要紧? -不知道,有人从对街打来
Who said it's urgent? - Someone calling from across the street.
对街?
Across the street?
他说了什么? -他说他想跟你谈谈
What did he say? - He wanted to talk to you.
跟我? -对
To me. - Yes.
他指名找我?
He said me?
他说要找你,他不是指“我” 你明白我的意思吗?
He said you. He didn't say "me." You see what I mean?
我? -倒带一下,他说了什么?
Me? - Let's back up. What did he say?
他说他想跟负责人谈谈
He wanted to talk to the person in charge.
那不是总统吗? 对,说得好
Isn't that the President? - Yes, good point.
谢谢 -冷静点
Thank you! - Calm down.
老天,联邦调查局学院 都不称赞你们的吗?
Jesus. Do they not hug you enough over at Quantico?
我不认为他是指总统 -为什么?
I don't think he meant the President. - Why?
他说要找调查的负责人
He said in charge of the investigation.
他知道正在进行调查?
He knows there's an investigation?
看吧,我原本想称赞你说得好 但你害我都不想讲了
See, I want to say good point, but now you've ruined it.
他说他想跟侦探谈谈
He said he wanted to talk to the detective.
他说“侦探”?
He said "detective"?
我不知道,我没直接跟他交谈 整件情况有点…可疑
I don't know. I didn't talk to him directly. It's all a little doughy.
那是AirPod吗? 你现在戴着AirPod吗?
Is that an AirPod? Do you have an AirPod in right now?
是的
Yes.
你在听什么吗? -对
Are you listening to something? - Yes.
是在讲面包制♥作♥的Podcast
It's a podcast about bread making.
但也很常聊到名人的房♥地♥产♥
But there's also like a lot about celebrity real estate.
很抒压
Keeps my stress level down.
他几点打来的?
What time did he call?
白宫总机两点左右接到第一通电♥话♥
First call to the White House was at around 2,
他之后又再打了几次
then he called a few times after that.
几次? -对
A few times? - Yes.
多少次? -31次
How many times? - 31.
那很多次
That's a lot of times.
我们每天都会接到奇怪的电♥话♥ 我们通常不理他们
We get weird calls every day, and we usually ignore them.
但他非常执着
But he was pretty persistent.
你喜欢布里欧面包吗?
Do you like brioche?
嘘!
Shhh!
进来吧
Come in.
是你打来的? -对
You're the one who called? - Yeah.
你有看到东西? -对
You saw something? - Yes.
在白宫? -对
At the White House? - Yes.
快说吧 -卡普侦探
Tell us about it. - Detective Cupp?
那是你父母? -对
Those your parents? - Yes.
谈谈你看到的情况
Tell us what you saw.
卡普侦探甚至一度请崔斯克探员
At one point, Detective Cupp even had Agent Trask
移♥动♥那个爸爸,因为他在打呼
move the dad because he was snoring.
乌西告诉我们他父母安排 这趟特别的华盛顿特区之旅
Vusi told us that his parents had planned this special trip to D.C.
好让他能去参观白宫
so that he could take a tour of the White House...
因为他爱白宫 但参观行程被取消了
because he loves the White House... but then the tour was canceled.
所以他们改成下榻海伊亚当斯饭店
So they switched hotels to the Hay-Adams
让乌西至少能好好欣赏白宫的风景
so Vusi could at least get a great view of the White House,
即便他最想要的还是参观行程
even though what he really wanted was a tour.
那我可以去参观吗?
So. Can I get a tour?
不行,你观察白宫多久了?
No. How long have you been watching the White House?
他说从六点开始 他就透过那扇窗户看着一切
He said he'd been watching everything from that window since 6,
只是想看看他能看到什么
just to see what he could see.
有国宴,对吧? -对
It's a State Dinner, right? - Yes.
澳洲? -对
Australia? - Yes.
自从2006年就没为澳洲举办过国宴了
Hasn't been an Australian State Dinner since 2006.
你看到什么?
What did you see?
可以单独跟你谈吗? -不,为什么?
Can I talk to you alone? - No. Why?
我不喜欢他们的样子
I don't like the look of them.
去外面等吧
Wait outside.
你看到什么?
What did you see?
闪烁的红灯
A flashing red light.
在哪里? -在窗户内
Where? - In the window.
哪扇窗户? -301号♥房♥
Which window? - Room 301.
301号♥房♥? - 东北角
Room 301? - The northeast corner.
那里原先是储藏室 但在杜鲁门政♥府♥重建后,变成了卧室
It was storage, but after the Truman restoration, it was a bedroom.
在詹森总统执政时期被改为健身房♥
Under President Johnson, it was turned into a gym,
再变成办公室,最后成了卧室
then an office, and then a bedroom.
我可以参观吗? -不行
Can I get a tour? - No.
为什么不行? -我不知道,我没在赠送参观行程
Why not? - I don't know. I'm not giving out tours.
谈谈那个灯 -是闪烁的灯
Tell me about the light. - It was flashing.
但是也上下左右四处移♥动♥
But it was also moving around, up and down and side to side.
持续了多久? -15到20秒
For how long? - 15 to 20 seconds.
接着消失,后来我又看到了 -几点的时候?
Then it went away. Then I saw it again. - What time?
我想参观 -不行,几点?
I want a tour. - No. What time?
我有你需要的资讯
I have information you need.
我不需要这个资讯 -那你来这里干嘛?
I don't need this information. - Then why are you here?
你妈叫什么? -席妮
What's your mom's name? - Sydney.
席妮 -不,别叫她,她睡着了
Sydney! - No. Stop. She's asleep.
你几点看到灯光的?
What time did you see the light?
十点左右 -确切时间是几点?
Around 10? - What time exactly?
我不知道,就是十点左右
I don't know exactly. Around 10.
知道301号♥房♥何时变成健身房♥的孩子 肯定会看时钟
Kid who knows what year Room 301 became a gym knows the exact time.
席妮 -别叫了
Sydney! - Stop.
几点?
What time?
9点46分,然后是9点51分
9:46 and then again at 9:51.
你在那之后打来 -对
You called after that? - Yes.
31次 -我很担心
31 times. - I was worried.
担心闪烁的红灯
About a flashing red light.
那边今晚发生什么事? -完全没事
What happened over there? - Nothing happened.
肯定有事,都没有人离开 派对很精彩
Something happened. No one has left. - It's a good party.
从前门被搬出来的死人肯定不这样想
Not for the dead person they brought out the front.
写下你的名字和电♥话♥号♥码 我会让你进去参观
Write your name and phone number down. I'll get you a tour.
不是马上就行,但我会说到做到
It won't be anytime soon, but I'll make good on it.
你竟然有名片-我的联络资讯都在上面
You have a business card. - It has all my information on it.
你为什么有名片?-以防发生像这样的事
Why do you have a business card? - You know, for things like this.
闪烁的红灯?
A flashing red light?
对 -在窗内?
Yes. - In the window?
对 -他说他看到这种红灯
Yes. - That's what he said he saw?
对,我不知道它有什么关联
Yes. I don't know how it connects exactly...
没有关联
It doesn't.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
什么? -那是煞车灯
What? - They're brake lights.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
闪烁的红灯? -煞车灯
The flashing red lights? - Brake lights.
是16街上的车,它们驶离白宫时
From the cars on 16th Street driving away from the White House,
灯光会反射到白宫的窗户上
reflecting back on the White House windows.
我们每周都会为此接到电♥话♥
We get calls every week.
联邦调查局也有接到
FBI gets them too.
这是在华盛顿特区流传最久的阴谋论
It's the most enduring conspiracy theory in Washington.
白宫窗内的闪烁红灯
The flashing red lights in the windows of the White House.
为了这件事 我漏听一整段关于酸种的知识
I missed a whole section on sourdough starter for this.
白宫杀人事件
第5集:顾问问题
你离开海伊亚当斯饭店后 便返回白宫?
After you left the Hay-Adams, you returned to the White House?
是的
Yes.
你回去后发生了什么事?
And what happened when you returned?
大家有一些…问题
Well, people had some... questions.
卡普侦探
Detective Cupp!
请退后 -退后
Back away, please.
我知道你们有问题 -我们无法提供进一步的资讯请各位耐心等候,好吗?
I know you have questions. - We do not have more information.
各位,请退后
Everyone, please back away.
我明白
I get it.
请等一下
Just one minute.
群众越来越不安
The masses are getting restless.
你可以让他们回家 -不,我不能,还不行
You can send them home. - No, I can't. Not yet.
你听说过白宫窗内的闪烁红灯吗?
Have you heard about flashing red lights in the windows of the White House?
16街的煞车灯? -慢着,真的吗?
The brake lights on 16th Street? - Stop. Really?
我记得是煞车灯,不是减速号♥志
I think it's brake lights, not stop lights.
我怎么会不知道?我去哪了?
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表