剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
Senator! - This is not The Third Man!
这个人是谁?
Who is this person?
他是谁? 联邦调查局有他的背景报告吗?
Who is he? Do we have an FBI report on him?
他叫什么名字? -他叫派翠克杜姆贝
What is his name? - His name is Patrick Doumbe.
拜托,那才不是他的真名 派翠克杜姆贝?
Come on! That is not his name. Patrick Doumbe?
哈利霍林杰是幕后黑手 这全是他计划的一部分
Harry Hollinger is behind this. This is all part of his plan.
这个人是他安排的,他是个混帐
He set this guy up. He is a stooge.
你的手♥机♥在响
Your phone is ringing.
喂?
Hello?
好
Okay.
对
Yep.
你说你叫什么名字?
What did you say your name was?
让我跟你们说一件事 这个柯蒂莉亚卡普侦探
And let me tell you something, this "Detective" Cordelia Cupp?
她不在这里,还真是巧合吧?
Isn't it convenient that she's not here?
她为什么没来?
Why isn't she here?
坐在证人席的怎么不是她 而是派翠克杜姆贝?
Why isn't she sitting there instead of Patrick Doumbe?
你希望他出庭作证
You wanted him to testify.
这就是你要的证人 你给他豁免权
This is your witness. You gave him immunity.
他来这里说出真♥相♥ 结果却不合你意
He came in here, he told the truth.
我想问他问题…
And now you don't like it.
…这位侦探,柯蒂莉亚卡普
...this detective, Cordelia Cupp,
她主导这场乱七八糟的调查 就是为了迷惑大众
she runs this bungled investigation just to confuse everyone.
抛出这些烟雾弹 -参议员,比克斯参议员
Throws up all this smoke. - Senator Bix.
然后,砰 -参议员
And then, boom! - Senator!
就这么巧合地消失了-妈的 -她是骗子
Conveniently disappears.
我一直都知道她是骗子,我跟她说…
Fuck! - She's a fraud!
你总是要… -对
And I always knew she was a fraud. I said...
她人在哪里?
Where is she?
喂? -我是卡普侦探
Hello? - It's Detective Cupp.
抱歉,什么?我听不见
Sorry, what? I can't hear you.
卡普 -你是谁?
Cupp. - Who is this?
因为有鸟,我不能大声说话
I can't speak louder because of the birds.
我会吓到蚁八色鸫
I'm going to scare the Antpitta.
谁?你怎么有这个电♥话♥号♥码?
Who? How did you get this number?
是我,卡普侦探
It's me, Detective Cupp.
卡普侦探?
Detective Cupp? - Yes. I have to be quiet.
对,我必须轻声细语
Yes. I have to be quiet.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你知道我在哪里,你在哪里?
You know where I am. Where are you?
我在工作
I'm at work.
你现在在铁路公♥司♥工作吗? -我是外勤探员,我在出外勤
Do you work for the railroads now? - I'm a field agent. I'm in the field.
外勤有一列坐着很多孩子的火车吗?
Does the field have a train on it with lots of kids?
没有
No.
我需要你的帮助,你在看听证会吗?
I need your help. Are you watching the hearings?
什么听证会?
What hearings?
少来了,你有在看
Shut up. You're watching.
这才正要开始,参议员
We're just getting started, Senator.
我需要你联络某人 -不要,谁?
I need you to contact someone. - No. Who?
马上,好吗?
Right now. Okay?
我不能介入这件事 -那你为何要寄卫星宽带设备给我?
I can't get involved in this. - Then why did you send me the Viasat?
我想说你可能想知道
I just thought you might wanna know
这次国会调查发生了什么事
what was going on with this Congressional investigation.
听着,我很抱歉发生了那些事
Listen, I'm sorry. About what happened.
那不是道歉
That's not an apology.
我很抱歉我那晚说了那些话
I'm sorry about what I said that night.
我还是认为这是自杀 -谢谢
I still think we have a suicide. - Thank you.
我的所作所为 我当时很挫折,你又对我很刻薄
What I did. I was frustrated, and you were mean to me,
他们还对我施加压力
and they were bringing pressure on me.
别抱怨了,我不在乎
Stop whining. I don't care.
你如果觉得抱歉就帮我 我要请你帮忙的事如下
If you're sorry, help me. Here's what I need you to do.
参议员,这是卡普侦探 亲自传来的讯息
Senator, this is coming directly from Detective Cupp.
别让杜姆贝离开,你还有几个问题
Do not let Doumbe leave. You have a few more questions.
请完全按照我所写的提问,一字不差
Please ask everything exactly as I write it. Word for word.
杜姆贝先生,我还有几个问题
Mr. Doumbe, I have a few more questions.
听证会结束了,参议员
The hearing is over, Senator.
不…没关系…
No, no, it's okay. No, it's okay.
你作证说,你从二楼下来后
You testified that after you came down off the second floor,
你从白宫正门走出去
you walked out the front door of the White House.
是的,参议员
Yes, sir.
(那不是事实,对吧?)
那不是事实,对吧?
That's not true, is it?
让我说清楚 这攸关我们即将听到的证词
We are prepared to hear testimony
在国宴当晚
that on the night of the State Dinner,
白宫北门廊整个晚上都受到监视
the North Portico of the White House was under surveillance the entire evening,
却没人目击你走出正门的身影
and at no point were you seen walking out the front door.
没有,我什么都没看到
No, I didn't see anything.
(乌西纳拉佛)
考虑到这一点,杜姆贝先生
So, with that in mind, Mr. Doumbe,
我想提醒你,你已宣誓过
and I want to remind you that you are under oath
若是做了伪证,豁免权便保护不了你
and that your immunity agreement does not protect you from false testimony,
我再问你一次
let me ask you again:
你有没有从白宫正门离开?
Did you leave out the front door of the White House?
没有
No.
我没有从白宫正门离开
I did not leave out the front door of the White House.
我的天啊
Holy shit!
爸
Dad!
你是怎么离开白宫的,杜姆贝先生?
How did you leave the White House, Mr. Doumbe?
当我从那个房♥间出来时,那个客厅
When I came out of that room, that living room...
啵
Mwah.
我看到一个人
...I saw someone.
在二楼?
On the second floor?
对 -你认得这个人吗?
Yes. - Did you recognize this person?
不认得
No.
是特勤局探员吗?
Was it a Secret Service agent?
不是 -搞什么?
No. - What the fuck?
他有说什么吗?
Did he say anything?
一开始没有
Not at first.
一开始,我们只是…盯着对方看
At first, we just... stared at each other.
然后他走到我面前
Then he walked over to me
说我得离开那里
and said that I needed to get out of there,
这对我们俩来说都很重要
that it was important for both of us.
他跟我说他有办法让我离开白宫
And he told me that he would get me out of the house.
他带我去搭走廊尽头的员工电梯
He walked me to the staff elevator at the far end of the hallway
叫我到员工休息室时出电梯
and told me to get off in the staff break room
立刻往右手边走,穿过地下室
and walk immediately to my right and across the basement,
经过两扇门,然后上楼梯
go through two doors, then up the stairs,
从白宫的东侧出去到街上
and out the east side of the house. And onto the street.
我就照着指示走 -这个人长什么样子?
And that's exactly what I did. - This man. What did he look like?
他…块头很大
He was a... big guy.
多大? -不知道,比我还大
How big? - I don't know. Bigger than me.
不…阻止他,不是这样 这些问题都错了
No, no, no, stop him! This isn't it. These are the wrong questions.
好…告诉我
Okay, okay, tell me.
发色?
Hair color?
我不知道,褐色?
Uh... I don't know, brown?
参议员
Sir.
杜姆贝先生,你说走廊上的这个人
Mr. Doumbe. You said this man in the hallway
跟你说你得离开那里
told you that you needed to get out of there.
他为什么那么说?
Why did he say that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在走廊上看到什么,杜姆贝先生?
What did you see in that hallway, Mr. Doumbe?
什么都没有
Nothing.
(什么都别说!等他说…)
什么都没有
Nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing.
我从客厅出来时,往走廊看过去
When I came out of the living room, I looked down the hallway,
我看到他拖着一具尸体 从黄色椭圆厅出来
and I saw him dragging a body out of the Yellow Oval Room.
天啊
Holy shit.
我们得走了,快点
We have to go. Now!
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表