剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
心情如何?
How are you feeling?
我觉得会赢
Like I'm gonna win.
你从来没赢过
You never win.
但我觉得我会赢
But I'm feeling like I'm gonna win.
你怎么这么不会玩?
Ha! How'd you get so bad at this?
练习,你肯定不信,但我小时候
Practice. You won't believe this but when I was a kid,
会在车上玩一套磁性西洋双陆棋
I had a magnetic backgammon set I used to play in the car.
连我父亲开车的时候,我都会输给他
I would lose to my father while he was driving.
他甚至看不到棋盘,我还是会输
He couldn't even see the board and I would still lose.
我当然相信,怎么会不信?
I definitely believe that. Why wouldn't I believe that?
今天是他的生日
His birthday today.
你♥爸♥?
Your dad?
对,我刚想起来
Yeah, just realizing that.
生日快乐,温特爸爸
Well, happy birthday, Papa Wynter.
再来一局?
Run it back? - Mm-hmm.
他会是…
He'd be...
157岁?
157?
谢了
Thanks.
只是简单的算数 - 真厉害
I'm just doing the math. - Great.
他过世多久了?
How long ago did you lose him?
今年3月就满54年了
54 years. This March.
该死
Ah, shit.
对不起,AB
I'm sorry, A.B.
你当时几岁?
How old were you?
11岁
Eleven.
他和我妈在我11岁时死于车祸
He and my mom died in a car crash when I was 11.
不是西洋双陆棋害的,别担心
It wasn't the backgammon. Don't worry.
他们是好父母
They were good parents.
你老是在挖苦我 “你为什么不成家?”
You're always giving me shit. "Why don't you have a family?"
这就是原因
That's why.
我有过
I had
一个家庭
a family.
你怎么总放任我这样乱说话,AB?
Why were you always letting me run my mouth like that, A.B.?
你才会感到愧疚 -我是很愧疚…
So you'd feel terrible. - Well, I do. I do.
这盘棋可能要等等了
I should probably hold on this one, actually.
我要让这场晚宴顺利进行 尽量不要杀人,或是被杀掉
Got to go make this night happen. Try not to kill someone. Or get killed.
嘿
Hey.
你有家,你知道吧?
You do have a family. You know that, right?
就在这里
All of this here.
就在这里
All of this here.
温特先生
Mr. Wynter.
乔治…
George. George.
乔治
George.
没有过敏? -她说没有任何过敏
No allergies? - She said no allergies.
好极了
Excellent.
你是哪位?
Who are you?
我要AB温特现在就上来
I want A.B. Wynter up here now!
因为我的马桶堵住了
Because my fuckin' toilet's clogged!
你是管家星球来的老人机器人 所以你可能…
You are old man robot from Planet Usher, so...
我会请工程师
I'm sending up an engineer.
上来修马桶 -谢谢你
To fix the toilet. - Thank you.
然后我早上会跟你哥哥谈这件事
And I'm gonna talk to your brother in the morning.
我在试着做出 伟大的东西,但你从来不明白
I am trying to do something great, but you have never understood that.
如果你再来妨碍我,我会杀了你
And if you get in my way again, I am going to kill you!
海伦,不,别搞我
Helen, no, do not fuck with me.
澳洲派了许多代表来参加这场派对
I have half of fucking Australia coming to this party.
我今晚需要哈利史泰尔斯来表演
I need Harry Styles here tonight.
我们完蛋了,没人想在这烂地方表演
We're screwed! Nobody wants to play in this shitty house.
什么事? -外场有问题
Yes? - We have a problem on the floor.
瓦伦蒂娜莫塔,罗伦佐,让我来处理
Valentina Motta. Lorenzo, please let me handle this.
就让他们走吧 -这违反白宫维安规则
Just let them go. - It is against White House protocol.
谁在乎? -我在乎
Who fucking cares? - I care.
我刚听说我们没有表演嘉宾?
Did I just hear we don't have a musical guest?
抱歉打扰了,米洛女士 原先的表演者临时取消
Please pardon my interruption. We have a cancellation.
当然好,没问题 -我来安排,林肯卧室
Uh, yes, okay. - I'll arrange it. The Lincoln Bedroom.
乱讲
Bullshit!
我遵守所有准则
I follow every single protocol.
我问过你过敏的事,快把这些花拿走
I asked you about no allergies. Get these flowers out of here.
我为什么要收拾崔普的烂摊子? -可以让我们谈谈吗?
Why do I have to clean up Tripp's mess? - Would you give us a moment?
我为什么要… 艾迪可以处理,只是马桶堵住了
Why am I... Eddie could have...
今天是我儿子生日 -抱歉
I was pulled out of my son's birthday...
这就是我要说的,如果今天是别人…
...this is what I talk about when...
谁管你的责任
...fucking job...
罗利,对调 -请坐这里
Rollie, switch. Actually, Rollie, switch these two.
罗利,把这两个对调 不好意思,谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
AB,南门外面发生车祸
A.B., there's a crash outside the South Gate.
声响来自那里 我们已经派探员去看了
...right over there. We have agents on it now checking it out.
席拉坐在… -她在做什么?
Sheila's sitting... - What is she doing?
请你离开外场 -你知道吗?去你的,AB
You're off the floor. - You know what? Fuck you, A.B.!
袋鼠有问题
There's a problem with the kangaroos.
不准你再夺走我的袋鼠
You are not going to take away my kangaroos!
我没夺走过你的任何东西 -不是你
I haven't taken anything away from you. - Not you.
是他
Him!
…不该是这样的,不,我要揭发你
...not going to talk to me like that! No! I'm going to expose you!
我要把所有事都告诉他们
I am going to tell them everything!
所有事!
Everything!
我正想见你 我跟玛维拉谈过甜点的事…
Oh, the man I wanted to see. I spoke to Marvella about the desserts...
我不走了,我不能就这样离开白宫
I'm not leaving. I can't leave the house like this.
今晚让我更加确信了
Not after tonight.
艾尔西,AB要你 为凯莉米洛准备好林肯卧室
Elsyie, A.B. needs you to prep the Lincoln Bedroom for Kylie Minogue.
好 -谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
外♥交♥部♥长先生,没事吧?
Mr. Foreign Minister, everything okay?
喂?给我五分钟
Hello? Give me five minutes.
我在今晚结束前就会死掉
I am going to be dead by the end of the night.
你得马上离开这层楼
You need to get off the floor now.
别管那个了,晚点再拿,走吧
Don't worry about it. Get it later. Let's go.
喂? -到黄色椭圆厅见我
Hello? - Meet me in the Yellow Oval Room.
对,马上 -你是管家星球…
You are old man robot...
我会杀了你 -没人想在这烂地方…
I am going to kill you! - Nobody wants to play...
这就是我要说的… -不是你,是他
This is what I talk about... - Not you. Him!
去你的,AB
Fuck you, A.B.!
你认为凶案现场是这里?
You think it happened here in this room?
我现在非常肯定
I am now convinced of it.
白宫杀人事件
第8集:黄色房♥间疑案
卡普侦探?你准备好了吗?
Detective Cupp? Are you ready?
我得赶飞机
I have to catch a flight.
对,我明白,我们会等你准备好
Yes, I understand. We're ready if you're ready.
是巨蚁八色鸫
It's a Giant Antpitta.
什么是巨蚁八色鸫?
What's a Giant Antpitta?
我要去看的鸟,我的航♥班♥ -好,明白了
The bird I'm going to see. My flight. - Oh. Okay. Great.
听起来是一只很大的蚁八色鸫
That sounds like, uh, such a very large Antpitta.
跟其他气管鸣管亚鸣禽相比是很巨大
Huge compared to the other tracheophone suboscine birds.
那真的很大只
It... it's big.
我很感谢你 今天出席这场听证会,卡普侦探
I appreciate you appearing before this committee today, Detective Cupp.
如你所知
As you know,
我们在调查 白宫总管家AB温特之死一案
we've been looking into the death of White House Chief Usher A.B. Wynter.
我听说了
I've heard.
听证会开始时,调查已宣告结束
When we began these hearings, the investigation was closed,
官方裁定
and officially,
温特先生的死因是自杀
Mr. Wynter's death was ruled a suicide.
事实上,历经一波三折的听证会 我们了解到…
In fact, we learned over the course of some difficult hearings...
参议员
Senators!
…为此我要负起全责
...for which I accept full responsibility,
温特先生之死的真♥相♥更为…
that the story of Mr. Wynter's death was much more...
复杂
...complicated.
不幸的是,我们太晚才意识到 此时你已经离开
Unfortunately, we also learned that a little late as you had already left.
去找巨蚁八色鸫
To find a Giant Antpitta.
最大的气管鸣管亚鸣禽
The largest of the tracheophone suboscine birds,
据我所知
as I understand it.
是的 -但现在你回来了
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表