剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
因为还有别的原因 你在隐藏某个东西
Because there was another reason. Because you were hiding something.
那个东西布满你的指纹
Something with your fingerprints all over it.
可以证明是你杀了AB温特的东西
Something that proves you killed A.B. Wynter.
卡普侦探
Detective Cupp!
我很抱歉,总统先生
I'm really sorry about this, Mr. President.
好耶
Fuck yeah!
我要打给我爸
I need to call my dad.
为什么?
Why?
因为那个时钟
Because of the clock.
你为什么要这么做,莉莉?
Why did you do this, Lilly?
我可以回答,除非…
Oh, I can take that, unless...?
不然我先说,然后你再补充?
Or why don't I start, and then you can jump in?
她这么做是因为她恨你 我指的就是你本人,总统先生
She did it because she hates you. And by you, I do mean you, Mr. President.
但同时还有你们所有人
But I really mean all of you.
整个白宫,这栋屋子本身
The house. Like, the actual house.
这个实体空间 你们有看到她对蓝厅做了什么事吧?
Like, the physical space. Have you seen what she's done to the Blue Room?
除非你真的很恨这个地方 否则你不会做这些事
You don't do these things unless you really hate this place.
但还有这屋子代表的意义
But also, like, the house as an idea.
这整个机构,她恨透了
As an institution. She hates it.
这里的历史、传统、工作人员
The history. The traditions. The staff.
它代表着什么
What it represents...
我猜是美国,她恨它 当中她最恨温特先生
America, I guess? She hates it. And she hated Mr. Wynter most of all.
因为他象征着它所代表的意义
Because he represented what it represents,
长久以来,他一直妨碍到她
and he was in her way, and he had been for a long time.
他破坏了健康圣诞节
He sabotaged Wellness Christmas.
她想改造白宫
She wanted to "reinvent the White House"
对她来说 或许代表着要实际拆除一切
and to her that meant tear it down. Maybe literally.
而他爱这栋屋子,也关心这里
And he loved the house and cared about the house,
在乎这里的人、管路、艺术品与预算
about the people and the plumbing and the artwork and the budgets.
他也关心你,总统先生 还有你,摩根先生
And he cared about you, Mr. President, and you, Mr. Morgan,
以及美国平民
and the ordinary Americans
他们来自全国各地,造访这里
who came from all over the country to visit here,
这一切对她来说实在很愚蠢
and that was all just really stupid to her.
我说得还行吗?
Am I doing okay?
她杀了温特先生,因为她恨他
She killed Mr. Wynter because she hated him,
也因为她害怕他
but also because she feared him.
想知道为什么吗?原因如下
You want to know why? This is why.
因为她在国宴当晚发现
Because she found out on the night of the State Dinner
他要揭发她
he was going to expose her.
戈梅兹先生就是听到他们 在温特先生的办公室争吵
That was the fight that Mr. Gomez heard in Mr. Wynter's office.
在那个房♥间里的 不是哈利霍林杰,而是莉莉舒马克
It wasn't Harry Hollinger in that room. It was Lilly Schumacher.
她刚才有告诉大家,她承认了
And she just told you that it was. She admitted it.
因为那都是她 为了陷害布鲁斯和艾尔西
That's the crazy genius of this wild attempt
而冒险编出的机智说词
to frame Bruce and Elsyie just now.
她说的大部分是实话
So much of what she said was true.
她跟温特吵架了
She and Wynter got in a fight,
他对她说了一些难听的话 她从他的日记里撕下其中一页
he said some terrible things about her, she ripped a page from his journal.
那些都有发生
That all happened.
什么叫“揭发她”?
What do you mean "expose her"?
就是告诉你和摩根先生 她进到白宫后
I mean, tell you and Mr. Morgan every last selfish and absurd and abusive thing
所有自私、荒唐、滥用权力的行径 你们可能都不知情
she had done since she got here, none of which you probably knew about,
他全都缜密地记录在他的日记里
all of which he had meticulously documented in his journal.
所有谎言、不实陈述和放纵行为
All the lies and misrepresentations and indulgences
还有各种卑鄙行径,全都在这里面
and general shitty behavior was all here.
这让她很害怕
And that scared her.
不好意思?
Excuse me.
对不起,是认真的吗?
I'm sorry. Really?
就这样?你就只有这些证据?
That's it? That's all you got?
对,我们吵过架
Yes, we fought.
我承认,我们确实有吵架
I admit it. We did fight.
大家都跟AB吵过架
Everybody fought with A.B.
对,他很激动,我也是
And yes, he was worked up, and so was I.
你觉得是我杀了他
You think I'm going to kill him
只因为他要揭发我的“卑鄙行径”?
because he was going to expose my "shitty behavior"?
认真的吗?
Seriously?
我哪管他对派瑞 和艾略特说什么鬼话?
What do I care if he says crazy shit to Perry and Elliott?
他们不会在他跟我之间选择相信他
They're never gonna believe him over me.
这个世界不是这样运作的
That's not the way the world works.
再来,我不在乎
And second, I don't care.
我很有钱
I'm rich.
告诉各位一个秘密 有钱人什么都不在乎
Here's a secret, everybody: Rich people don't give a shit!
我才不在乎我11万4千美元的薪水 或是不管有多少
I'm not gonna miss my $1♥1♥4♥,000 "salary" or whatever the fuck it is,
顺带一提,我都捐给慈善机构了
which I give to charity by the way.
我是为了服务大众 才做这工作,好吗?
I'm doing this as a public service, okay?
懂吗,各位?
Okay, guys?
开除我啊
So fire me.
对,莉莉 我认为那是必然
Yes, Lilly, I think that's going to happen.
谢谢你的补充
So. Thank you.
你有些论点是很精彩,真的
And you do make some excellent points, you really do.
但问题是,不只是你的卑鄙行径
The thing is, though, it wasn't just your shitty behavior.
温特先生够聪明 知道他需要更多证据
Mr. Wynter was smart enough to know he needed more than that.
它们也不难找到
And it wasn't hard to find.
在他的日记里有几页
There are a couple of pages here in his journal
我一开始不知道该如何解读
that I didn't know what to make of at first.
大量的数字和字母,就像一道谜题
It's a blizzard of numbers and letters. Almost like a puzzle.
可能是故意这么做的 为了隐瞒他的调查
Probably deliberately so. To kind of hide his work.
但我搞懂是什么了
But I figured out what it was
因为我很擅长解谜
because I'm, like, really good at puzzles.
都是你挪用的钱
It was all the money you misappropriated.
用偷的
Stole.
钱从哪里来?你没有这些东西的预算
Where's the money gonna come from? You don't have the budget for this.
钱都从哪里来的,AB?
Where does the money ever come from, A.B.? It comes from another pile of money.
用钱滚钱,金钱的原理就是这样
That's how money works.
你很有钱 但这世界的运作方式还有一个特点
You're rich, but here's another thing about the way the world works.
有钱人老是在偷钱
Rich people steal money. All the time.
在某些情况下 这甚至是他们有钱的原因
In some cases it's even why they're rich.
我猜驱使你偷窃的动机
My guess is your theft had more to do with
主要是懒惰、傲慢 以及对体系的轻蔑,但谁知道呢?
laziness, arrogance, and contempt for the system, but who knows?
而且不只是钱
And it wasn't just money.
这些数字?
These numbers?
是各种刑事法律与道德准则
It was all the various criminal statutes and ethical codes
温特先生知道你违反了它们 例如你用手段签订合约
Mr. Wynter knew you had violated. In the way you had secured contracts.
你跟不同供应商私相授受
In the favors that you traded with different vendors.
你还邀请人进白宫
In the people you had invited into the White House
并听从对方建议而在国宴上
and who advised you on moving American government officials
调动美国官员座位
around at a State Dinner.
我想温特先生 在他的办公室跟你摊牌了
I think Mr. Wynter told you all this in his office.
我要把所有事都告诉他们
I am going to tell them everything!
而我认为你其实在乎到不行
And I think you really, really, really, really, really gave a shit.
这就是为什么你想抢走他的日记
And I think that's why you tried to grab his journal.
我想这也是你那晚走出他的办公室
And I think that's why when you walked out of his office that night,
站在走廊上
and stood in the hallway,
读了那一页你不小心撕掉的日记后
and read that page that you accidentally ripped out,
决定杀了他的原因
you decided to kill him.
来布置成自杀
To stage his suicide.
如果你没有撕掉那一页 发现你能利用它做什么事
Would you have killed him if you didn't rip that page out
你还会杀了他吗?
and realize what you could do with it?
也许吧,很难说
Maybe. It's impossible to say.
也无关紧要
And irrelevant.
所有犯罪行为 都是动机加上机会的后果
All criminal activity is motive plus opportunity.
你看到了机会
And you saw an opportunity.
你所有的问题都会不见 因为温特先生消失了
All of your problems would go away 'cause Mr. Wynter would go away,
然后你可以重新装♥修♥所有房♥间
and then you could redo all the rooms
开除所有员工,那就太美好了
and fire all the staff, and it would be great,
这样你接下来两年 就不用坐在日光灯刺眼的法庭里
and you wouldn't have to sit in some shitty fluorescent-lit courtroom for the next two years
让你厉害的律师 以各种手段为你摆平部分罪名
while your really good lawyer made some of it go away a different way.
这样容易多了,还更有乐趣
This was easier. And more fun.
而且很聪明
And clever.
就是这样
That was it
覆水难收了
The die was cast.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表