剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
should we circle back to the dead man in the Game Room at this point
还是要继续参观?
or stay on the tour?
继续参观,请说
Stay on the tour. Go ahead.
东北角有个房♥间 是一间卧室,但是空的
There's a room on the northeast corner. It's a bedroom, but it's empty.
南边的三间也是卧室 然后办公室在…
The three on the south side are bedrooms. There are offices on...
谁的办公室?
Uh, whose offices?
行政主厨、行政甜点主厨和一些助手
The Executive Chef, the Executive Pastry Chef, some aides.
我需要名单 -他们现在不在这里
I'll need names. - They're not here right now.
但还是能给我名单 -这是自杀
They still have names. - It's a suicide.
你说那些是卧室,谁的卧室?
You said those are bedrooms. Whose bedrooms?
是总统弟弟崔普摩根的卧室
That belongs to Tripp Morgan, the President's brother.
他人在楼下? -不
He's downstairs? - No.
他在里面?现在? -对…
He's in there? Right now? - Yes. Yes.
有人跟他谈过吗?
Did anybody talk to him?
考克斯女士尖叫时,他曾走出房♥门
He came out when Ms. Cox was screaming.
但又回房♥间了
But went back inside.
说他从9点30分起 就在睡觉,什么都没看到
He said he'd been asleep since 9:30 and didn't see anything.
就这样,隔壁的隔壁有尸体 他就直接回去睡觉
That's it? Dead body, two doors down, he goes back to bed.
对,你想跟他谈谈吗?
Yes. Do you wanna talk to him?
我想,但不是现在,那是南的房♥间?
I do, but not yet. Nan's room.
这间呢?
And this?
这是谁的卧室?
Whose bedroom is this?
霍林杰先生住在摩根先生隔壁房♥里
Mr. Hollinger lives in the room next to Mr. Morgan.
哈利霍林杰 -对
Harry Hollinger? - Yes.
哦
Oh.
你有打算提起吗? -不,我不打算提起
Were you gonna mention that? - No. I was not gonna mention that.
就像我不会告诉你我睡衣的颜色
Just like I wasn't gonna tell you the color of my pajamas
拖鞋的尺寸 或我他妈的刷牙会刷多久一样
or the size of my slippers or how long I brush my fucking teeth.
专家建议两分钟
They recommend two minutes.
我想让你搞清楚情况,卡普侦探
I… I wanna set the scene for you, Detective Cupp.
楼下目前在举♥行♥国宴
Downstairs, right now, is a State Dinner.
下面有两百个人
There are 200 people down there,
包括美国总统、澳洲总理
including the President of the United States and the Prime Minister of Australia
国防部长、国务卿
and the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of State
还有澳洲外♥交♥部♥长
and the Australian Foreign Minister.
还有休杰克曼
And Hugh Jackman.
真的吗? -对
Really? - Yes.
澳洲根本不想参加这场晚宴,好吗?
Australia didn't even want this dinner, okay?
我们得求他们过来
We had to beg them to come.
你知道要烂到什么程度 才能惹恼澳洲人吗?
Do you know how shitty you have to be to piss off Australians?
但上届政♥府♥就是这么烂,一错再错
But that's what the last administration did,time and time again.
而我们今晚就是要努力收拾这烂摊子
And we are trying to clean up that mess tonight.
好吗?因为尽管他们拍出
Okay? Because despite the fact that they gave us
三部《鳄鱼先生》电影
three Crocodile Dundee movies,
澳洲对美国来说还是很重要
Australia is important to the United States.
《鳄鱼先生勇闯洛杉矶》 的确是一部非常令人失望的电影
"Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles" was a very disappointing film.
现在楼上有人死了
And now there is a dead man up here.
死的不是路人甲 而是掌管白宫运作的人
And not just any dead man. The man who runs the White House.
派对会在45分钟后结束
Now the party ends in 45 minutes.
我们快没时间了,好吗?
We are on the clock, okay?
如果国宴进行时
If word gets out right now in the middle of the State Dinner
总管家死在楼上的消息走漏出去
that the Chief Usher is upstairs dead,
我们就完蛋了
we are fucked.
如果我们试图隐瞒真♥相♥与保密 我们也会完蛋
If we try to hide it and don't tell anybody, we are fucked.
所以我们需要尽快
So what we need to do as quickly as possible
停止谈论他妈的美洲黑椋鸟
is to stop talking about purple fucking gackles.
黑羽椋鸟 -什么?
Grackle. - What?
是“黑羽椋鸟” -黑椋鸟
You said gackle. It's Grackle. - Gackle.
黑羽椋鸟 -真该死!
Grackle. - Goddamnit!
我们必须查明这里发生了什么事
We… we need to make a determination about what happened here.
然后想出适当的方法对外公布
And then manage the rollout of that information in such a way…
让我们作为一个国家不至于…彻底完蛋
…that we are marginally less fucked than we would otherwise be. As a nation.
你懂吗,卡普侦探?
Do you understand, Detective Cupp?
他是谁?
Who's he?
联邦调查局特别探员艾德温朴
Edwin Park. Special Agent, FBI.
唉
Ugh.
又一个男人?
Another dude?
老天啊,到底需要多少男人?
Oh Jesus. How many dudes do you need?
(对不起,我应该做得更多)
遗书?
A suicide note?
看起来是
That is what it appears to be.
他们对此有何反应?
How did they react to this?
对遗书? -对
To the suicide note? - Yes.
跟预期的差不多
Pretty much like you'd expect.
我就知道
I knew it!
你说对了…
You said it. Ah, you said it.
好,好的
Okay…
然后他们就开始拟定策略
And then they just started strategizing.
就等今晚结束,对此先保密
We'll let the evening play out. We'll keep this under wraps.
对 等大家回家,我们明早再通报
Everybody goes home, and we report it in the morning.
同意 -大家会有问题
Agreed. - There are going to be questions.
当然 -死亡时间
Of course. - Time of death.
对…这些都是调查的一部分
That'll all be part of the investigation.
在这个计划中 凯莉米洛还会不会继续表演?
Now, would Kylie Minogue continue playing in this plan,
如果会的话 我马上下楼会有问题吗?
and would it make sense for me to go downstairs right away if so?
我在试图厘清时间轴
Just trying to get a sense of the timeline.
媒体会想知道你得知死讯的时间
The press will wanna know when you first learned of the death.
我知道,谢谢你,护林大使 这会是调查报告的一部分
Uh-huh. Thank you, Smokey Bear. That will be part of the report
两年后才会公布 到时候根本没人在乎了
that no one will give a fuck about when it comes out two years from now.
我不知道耶 -没错,你不知道的事可多了
I don't know. - Yes, you don't know a lot of things.
你是他妈的公园警♥察♥
You're the fucking Park Police.
我要下楼了 -你说什么?
I'm gonna go downstairs. - Sorry?
去看看晚宴
To the dinner.
好,首先,不,你不能去
Oh. Okay. So, first of all, no, you're not.
第二,不行
And second of all, no.
有人离开了吗? -没有
Has anyone left? - No.
现在下楼?你是指现在?
Go downstairs now? Y-You're saying now?
楼下有国宴,我好像有提到
There's a State Dinner downstairs. I think I mentioned that.
好极了,我还没吃东西 -其实晚宴已经结束了
Perfect, I haven't eaten. - Actually, the dinner is over.
餐点
The meal.
菜都上完了
The food part.
你为什么要下楼?
Why do you wanna go downstairs?
看看是否会有发现
To see if I see anything.
例如? -什么例如?
Like what? - Like what what?
例如你想看到什么东西
Like, what do you wanna see?
我不知道,如果我知道 我会叫你下楼去帮我拿
Like, I don't know. If I knew, I'd ask you to go get it for me,
然后我就会自己去找点东西来吃
and I would go and get myself something to eat.
他自杀了 -有可能
He killed himself. - It's possible.
不只是有可能吧?
Isn't it more than possible?
我不知道什么叫“不只是有可能” 只有可能跟不可能两种情况
I don't know. What's "more than possible"? Either it's possible or it's not.
他割腕,还留下遗书,他压力很大
He slit his wrists. He left a suicide note. He was stressed.
你没告诉我他压力很大 -你没问
You didn't tell me he was stressed. - You didn't ask.
你要我问你更多问题 好,我有一个问题
Oh, you want me to ask you more questions? Okay. Here's one.
他是怎么自杀的?
How did he kill himself?
什么意思?他割腕了 -用什么?
What do you mean? He slit his wrists. - With what?
什么?
What?
用…
With
什么?
what?
妈的,没有刀 -没错
Fuck. There's no knife. - Correct.
大声点,后面的听不到,没有刀 -没有刀
So they can hear you in the bleachers. - There's no knife.
有人把刀拿走吗?
Did anybody remove a knife?
你们知道鸟类的神奇之处吗?
You know the amazing thing about birds?
鸟类有专注的能力
Birds have the ability to focus.
它们不只能专注觅食
It's not that they're just good at hunting for food.
它们还能过滤掉不是食物的东西
They literally filter out things that are not food.
你们知道谁没有那种能力吗?
You know who doesn't have that ability?
在场的各位
All of you.
因为如果你这么做了 如果你能专心致志
Because if you did, if you could focus and concentrate,
你会意识到现场有哪里不对劲 不只是刀而已
you would notice what is wrong with this scene. It's not just the knife.
根据他手腕上的伤来看 现场的出血量太少了
That is not nearly enough blood for wounds like those on his wrists.
多数人不会割两只手腕
Most people don't cut both wrists,
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表