剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
He was odd. Didn't say much. Tried to engage him in conversation.
他有自我介绍吗? -没有
Did he tell you his name? - No.
提到他的工作? -没有
Anything about what he did? - No.
讲到他住在哪? -没有
Where he lived? - No.
你记得坐在他另一边的是谁吗?
Who was on the other side if you remember?
我记得,是宾先生
I do. It was Mr. Bing.
沃波尔宾
Walpole Bing.
澳洲实业家
The Australian industrialist.
没错,据说还是 哈利霍林杰的挚友之一
Exactly. And one of Harry Hollinger's best friends, apparently.
不能排除北♥韩♥
Can't rule out North Korea.
该做个交易了,玛乔莉 -交易
It's time to make a deal. - A deal?
只要提出你的要求 这件事就不要再提了,好吗?
You just tell me what you want, and we stop talking about all this. Okay?
你真正想要的
What you really want.
你想取消住♥宅♥、劳动 还是教育方面的东西?
You want to abolish housing or labor or education?
我们会搞定的,我指的不只是部门
We'll get that done. And I don't just mean the departments.
我是指教育这整个概念 要让它消失也没问题
I mean, like, education. As a concept. Done. Gone.
你想买♥♥格陵兰或匈牙利 或是直接在旧金山开采石油?
You want to buy Greenland or Hungary or frack directly under San Francisco?
都行,我不在乎 -对你有什么好处?
Fine. I don't care. - And what do you get out of this deal?
对我有何好处?
What do I get? - Uh-huh.
我就不用继续听“第三人”的事
I get to stop hearing about things like "The Third Man."
我有幸替我们国家 最重要的民♥意♥机关之一
I get the pleasure of preserving the respect
维护众人对它的敬意及其正直性
and integrity of one of our most important civic institutions.
我能摆脱哈利霍林杰的纠缠
I get Harry Hollinger off my ass.
你来自科罗拉多州 或许我能帮你买♥♥一套阿斯本的公♥寓♥
And you're from Colorado, so... maybe I get a condo in Aspen.
我现在什么都不缺
I have everything I want right now.
拜托
Come on.
老实说,你认为究竟发生了什么事?
What do you think happened here, honestly?
老实说
Honestly?
我认为AB温特 无意间听到沃波尔宾、哈利霍林杰
I think A.B. Wynter overheard Walpole Bing, Harry Hollinger,
和奥利佛鲁特 计划与北♥韩♥谈成一笔非法交易
and Oliver Root hatching a plan to strike an illegal deal with North Korea.
然后在哈利霍林杰对他大吼大叫之后
And I think after Harry Hollinger yelled at him,
温特决定回报此事 我认为哈利也知道了
Wynter decided to report it. And I think Harry knew that
接着他们三人找来一个刺客
and I think the three of them brought in an assassin
在国宴当晚杀死温特
to kill Wynter on the night of the State Dinner.
我认为那个刺客
And I think that assassin
就是这个第三人
is The Third Man.
这太离谱了
That is completely insane.
除非这不是事实,那才叫离谱
It's only insane if it isn't true.
其实无论事实与否,这都很离谱
Actually, it's insane either way.
不用再谈了,艾伦
No deal, Aaron.
(哈利霍林杰来电)
二楼有血迹
Blood on the second floor.
雪莉在二楼吠叫,因为有陌生人
Shirley barking on the second floor because of a stranger.
有人打给特勤局要求净空二楼 但有无此通话却极具争议
A disputed call to Secret Service to clear the second floor.
我没有打给任何人
I didn't call anyone.
他在晚上9点22分打来
He called at 9:22 p.m.
一个席拉不认得的男人上去二楼
A man Sheila does not recognize on the second floor
他偷偷溜进派对,没被发现
who snuck into the party undetected
并在白宫被封锁时离开
and left just as the house was being shut down.
一个男人,第三个人
A man... a third man,
这个第三人,坐在沃波尔宾旁边
The Third Man... who was seated next to Walpole Bing.
那是芥末酱吗? -对,最后一盒
Is that a mustard sauce? - Yes. Last one.
我还有一盒…胡椒鲭鱼
I have a... mackerel with peppers.
这些让你得出什么结论? -不知道,等我有结论才晓得
Where are you going with this? - Don't know. Won't know until I get there.
那你想要怎么做?
What do you want to do?
我想找到第三人
I wanna find The Third Man.
为什么? -什么?你是认真在问吗?
Why? - Wh... Are these real questions?
他是嫌犯吗? -我没有锁定嫌犯
Is he a suspect? - I don't have any suspects.
你为什么不跟着线索? -这就是线索
Why don't you stick to the lead? - This is the lead.
这不是线索,这是另一条…支线
This is not the lead. This is another... excursion.
你有线索,很多线索
You have leads. You have so many leads.
我就是要这么做
This is what I'm doing.
如果你想坐在这里计算线索 或是不管你在做什么
If you want to sit around and count leads or whatever it is you're doing,
请务必继续那么做
you should definitely do that.
这样你才有在善用时间
That would actually be a better use of your time
而不是一直跟着我,还吃掉我的鲭鱼
than you following me around and eating my mackerel.
你的鲭鱼很恶心
Your mackerel's disgusting.
注意点,我的忍♥受度很大
Watch it. I'll put up with a lot,
但我不准你这样批评鱼罐头
but I'm not gonna have you talk that way about tinned fish.
我是在保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
我这辈子过得充实又丰富
I have lived a full and rich life.
我见过形形色♥色♥的人物 并忍♥受过许多愚蠢至极的人
I have met many colorful characters and endured many exceedingly stupid men,
但这可能是我听过最荒唐的话
but that might be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
我要写下来
I'm gonna write it down.
我不是那个意思 我的意思是他们会否决
I didn't mean it like that. I meant they are going to say no.
你低估了我的说服力
You underestimate my powers of persuasion.
不行 -不行
No. - No.
在公园管理局,我们有个说法
Well...We have a saying in the Park Service.
当你看到驼鹿时…
When you see a moose...
不,闭嘴
No. Stop.
什么鬼东西?驼鹿…
What the fuck? Moose?
别说什么驼鹿,你要否决,他否决了
Don't say moose! You're a no. He's a no.
这太过分了,卡普侦探
This has gone way too far, Detective Cupp.
反覆盘问工作人员 重新询问第一先生
Repeatedly questioning the staff, re-interviewing the First Gentleman,
这样起码是在影射他可能在说谎
and at least insinuating that he might be lying?
暗示崔普摩根也参与其中
Suggesting Tripp Morgan is involved? - Well...
现在你想追查神祕的“第三人”
Now you want to pursue some mystery man, "The Third Man,"
这将揭示更严重的维安漏洞?
that's going to reveal an even more egregious security breach?
这就是你的要求吗?
Is that what you're asking?
你想追捕这家伙?
You wanna hunt this guy down?
对 -不行
Yes. - No.
我还需要一点时间
I need a little more time.
你能向我保证 这不会牵连我们任何人吗?
Can you guarantee me this won't implicate any of us?
你说“我们”是什么意思? -澳洲人
What do you mean by us? - Australians.
那“牵连”是什么意思?
What do you mean by implicate?
我办不到
I can't do it.
不行,办不到
No, I can't do it.
尤其这可能涉及沃波尔宾
Especially if this might involve Walpole Bing.
那个男人很可怕
That man is scary.
听说他曾下过暗♥杀♥令
I've heard he's had people killed.
你看出有什么问题了吧?
You see the problem here, right?
希望你能理解
I hope you understand.
然后你能够…你知道的,保守祕密
And that you can, you know, uh... keep our secret.
那是当然的
Of course.
我知道你希望我这么做
I know you hope that.
他上了主厨
He fucked the chef.
什么?
What?
没有…
No. No, no, no.
我不这么认为
I... I... I don't think so.
卡普侦探,你要我们等你,我也等了
Detective Cupp, I gave you time when you asked for it.
我让所有国宴宾客在白宫里过夜
I kept an entire State Dinner at the White House overnight.
但我们必须做出决议
But we have to have some resolution here.
白宫主厨?
The White House Chef?
对
Yes.
玛维拉? -对
Marvella? - Yes.
没有什么决议 总统先生,现在还没有
Huh. - There is no resolution, Mr. President.
这是公开调查 -这是什么情况?
Not yet. This is an open investigation. - What do you have?
但如果你说 你不希望我继续追查这线索
But if you are saying that you don't want me to pursue this right now,
我要恭敬地向你说,那是个错误
I'll say respectfully that is a mistake.
但我可以继续调查其他方面 -这是什么情况?
But I can keep going on other fronts... - What do you have?
你的脑袋短路吗?你问过这个问题了
Is your software glitching? Because you keep asking me...
我不是在问你,我在问他
I'm not asking you. I'm asking him.
这是什么情况? 你们俩整晚都在做这件事
What do you have? You two have been at this all night.
你们有掌握什么确凿的证据 能证明这是一起凶杀案
What solid evidence do you have that this is a homicide
而不是自杀 让我们有正当理由继续调查?
and not a suicide that would justify keeping this investigation open?
什么都没有…格里克局长
Nothing... Director Glick.
我们什么都没有,没有决定性的证据
We have nothing. Nothing definitive.
听着,今晚和今晚之前
Listen... there's clearly a lot of crazy shit
这里显然发生过许多疯狂的事
that's happened here tonight, and before tonight,
如果这个地方由我掌管 在处理完这件事之后
and if I was in charge of this place, after all of this is done,
我会认真考虑 进行一些良性团队建立活动
I would seriously consider some good team-building exercises.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表