剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
狄德是完美主义者,温特也是
Didier was a perfectionist, and so was Wynter.
但温特被卷入玛维拉和狄德
But Wynter was caught in the middle of a battle
两人的战争之中
between Marvella and Didier,
这其实是旧时代和新时代之争
which was really a battle between the old guard and the new.
变成我们…对上他们
Us... versus them.
狄德以为他能信任温特
Didier thought he could count on Wynter.
但当温特把那个姜饼屋摆到楼下时
But when Wynter kept that gingerbread house downstairs,
那就是最后一根稻草
that was it.
他积怨已久
Everything that had been building...
觉得背后被温特捅了一刀
He felt like Wynter had stabbed him in the back.
他便对温特以眼还眼
Which is exactly what he did to Wynter.
不尽然
Well. Not exactly...
对,就是这样
Yes. Exactly.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
是在圣诞节的前两天
It was two days before Christmas.
如同往常的夜晚 我去关掉瓷器室的灯
I went to turn off the lights in the China Room like I did every night.
我不确定为什么
And... I'm not sure why,
但那晚我花了一点时间 仔细看看内部的设计
but I took a second to look inside that night.
我想是因为戈塔德先生做的姜饼屋
I guess because what Mr. Gotthard did with those gingerbread houses,
真的很壮观
it really was incredible.
过去几年,我通常会带我的家人 去国宴厅欣赏它
Most years, I'd bring my family to see it in the State Dining Room,
但他们今年没放在那里展示
but they weren't doing that this year.
我有去做补水疗程 是还行,但感觉不一样
I did get the hydration treatment, which was okay,
总之,我很遗憾
uh, but it really wasn't the same.
他这么努力做出来的东西
Anyway, I felt bad this thing he worked so hard on
被人忽视
was being ignored,
于是就想花点时间好好欣赏它
so I just wanted to take a second and really check it out.
我认真欣赏时,就看到那个东西
When I looked inside, that's when I saw it.
看到什么?
Saw what?
你有告诉温特先生吗?
Did you tell Mr. Wynter?
我有告诉我上司 我发现他在姜饼屋里被捅了一刀吗?
Did I tell my boss I found him stabbed in a gingerbread house?
对 -不,我没有
Yes. - No, I did not.
但我把它留了下来
But I did keep it.
你从哪拿来的?这让人很不舒服
Where did you get that? It is very upsetting.
是吗? -对
Is it? - Yes.
你看起来没有不舒服 -我是德国人
You don't seem upset. - I am German.
我以为你是瑞士人
I thought you were Swiss.
瑞士德语区人
Swiss-German.
你在暗示我跟这东西有关吗?
Are you suggesting that I had something to do with that?
你有吗?
Did you?
我跟那东西没关系
I didn't have anything to do with that.
我跟温特先生的死完全没关系
I didn't have anything to do with Mr. Wynter's death.
能请你把那个东西拿走吗?
Please put that away.
你今晚为什么在游戏室? -我没有
Why were you in the Game Room tonight? - I wasn't.
那你背上怎么有蓝色巧克粉?
How'd you get that blue chalk on your back?
你的背上…
You have something...
…有…东西
...on your... back.
我不知道
I have no idea.
不…请给我
No, uh-uh, no. I'll take that.
潜在证据
Potential evidence.
什么的潜在证据?
Potential evidence of... of what?
谋杀
Murder.
如果是你杀了AB温特 这可能就是我们的证据
If you murdered A.B. Wynter, this might be evidence for us.
就这样
That's all.
你今晚九点到十点间在做什么? -我在甜点厨房♥
What were you doing between 9 and 10? - I was in the pastry kitchen.
一直都在? -对
The whole time? - Yes.
有人跟你一起吗? - 没有
Was anyone with you? - No.
所以没人看到你离开甜点厨房♥ 然后上楼去游戏室谋杀AB温特?
So nobody saw you leave the pastry kitchen and murder A.B. Wynter in the Game Room?
你知道我是谁吗? -不知道
Do you know who I am? - No.
你知道我以擅长解决 无法破解的罪案而闻名吗?
You know I have a reputation for solving unsolvable crimes?
不知道
No.
现在你知道我为何声名远播了
Now that you know I have a reputation for solving unsolvable crimes,
这有没有让你 对我问的任何问题有不同的想法?
does it make you feel any differently about any of the questions I've asked you?
糟糕
Oops.
哎呀
Yikes!
背上插着这么大一把刀,真的好难
It's so hard with this huge knife in the back.
平衡
The balance.
我大概可以把它靠在某个东西上
I mean, I guess I could lean it up against something,
但这把刀太大了
but this knife is so big.
你介意我就这样放着吗?
Do you mind if I just... leave it down like that?
我在巴德鲁特宫殿饭店住过一次
I stayed at Badrutt's Palace once.
两晚
Two nights.
我搭乘那列从圣摩里茨 到采马特的火车
I took that train from, um, St. Moritz to Zermatt.
它叫什么?
What is... what's it called?
我也不记得了,我会想起来的 总之,巴德鲁特宫殿饭店…
I can't remember either. It'll come to me. Anyway, Badrutt's Palace is, uh...
怎么说?
Meh.
还行
Fine.
跟这次不一样
Not like this.
这会很困难
This is gonna be difficult.
为什么? -为什么?
Why? - Why?
我不是那个意思 你懂我要表达的,为什么?
I don't mean that. You know what I mean. Why?
因为他面不改色,他是瑞士人
Because he's not giving anything away. He's Swiss.
我以为他是奥地利人 -瑞士人
I thought he was Austrian. - Swiss.
不管怎样,我都能理解
Either way, I understand.
楼下气氛如何?
What's the mood down there?
焦躁不安、疲累
Restless. Tired.
认命
Resigned. Even the Australians are grumpy.
连澳洲人都暴躁起来了 -连休杰克曼也是?
Even Hugh Jackman?
你们居然在白宫跳踢踏舞!
You are tap-dancing at the White House!
不…拜托,还没到那种地步
No, no, come on. We're not there yet.
话说你什么时候开始在意气氛了?
Since when do you care about the mood?
你觉得我还有多少时间?
How long do you think I have?
我们应该会在日出时一起被处决
I think we'll be shot together at sunrise.
你去过瑞士吗? -没有,你呢?
You ever been to Switzerland? - No. You?
没有
No.
听说不错
I've heard good things.
我需要有所突破
I need a break here.
总会在你需要的时候突然到来
They always come just when you need them.
卡普侦探
Detective Cupp.
什么事?-我要给你一个东西
Yes? - I have something for you.
双份浓缩燕麦奶拿铁
Double shot oat milk latte.
不要燕麦奶,好吧
No on the oat milk? Uh, okay...
不,不是那样
No, it's not that.
朴探员说你想喝咖啡 -谢谢,我很感激
Agent Park said you wanted coffee. - Thank you. I appreciate it.
我警告过你,我酒还没醒
I warned you, I'm still drunk.
真的很抱歉 -没关系
I'm really sorry. - It's okay.
你可以穿我的衬衫 -真的没关系
You could have my shirt. - Really, it's fine.
我真是一团糟
I'm such a mess.
席拉? -我马上出去
Sheila? - Uh, I'll be right out.
等我一下,可以吗? -可以
Just give me a second. Is that okay?
我从没进来过
Mm-hmm. - I never come in here.
我们不能进这些浴室 但我想今晚一切都不一样了,对吧?
We're not allowed in these bathrooms, but everything's different tonight, right?
我有看到东西
I saw something.
我有看到东西
I saw something.
你看到什么?
What did you see?
我不想让他惹上麻烦
I don't want to get him in trouble.
我对这屋子里的某些人有意见 是真的,但对他没有
I have issues with some people in this house. I do, but he is not one.
谁? -甜点主厨戈塔德先生
Who? - Mr. Gotthard, the pastry chef.
你几分钟前才跟着他走出大厅
You followed him out of the Grand Foyer a few minutes ago.
他是嫌犯吗?
Is he a suspect?
我们没有嫌犯,你看到了什么?
We don't have a suspect. What did you see?
他从这里进来,然后往那边走
He came in through here and went that way.
他手里有东西 -什么东西?
He had something in his hand. - What?
我不知道,一个盒子
I don't know. A box.
你为什么在地下室?
Why were you in the basement?
我们住在地下室,我们像鼹鼠一样
We live in the basement. We're mole people.
他拿着盒子做了什么?
What did he do with the box?
我没看到
I didn't see.
我只知道他折返回来时 手上没有盒子
I just know he didn't have it when he turned and came back by.
故障了
It doesn't work.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表