剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
厉害的赏鸟者 而老罗斯福就是厉害的赏鸟者
The great birder, and Teddy Roosevelt was a great birder,
会寻找背景资讯 了解事物的关系、历史
looks for context, understands relationships, history.
你看到的事物必须要合理
What you are seeing needs to make sense.
但那群旅鸽完全不合理
And that flock of wild pigeons made no sense.
它们已经绝种了
They were extinct.
但你也要相信自己
But. You also have to trust yourself
因为你知道你看到什么
because you know what you are seeing,
即便其他一切都在说 “不,不是那样的”
even if everything else says, no, that's not it.
你们知道、他生前知道、我知道
You know. He knew. I know.
知道什么?
Know what?
知道凶手从那扇门进来
Know that the murderer came through that door
拿着一杯毒药,巴拉刈
with a glass of poison. Paraquat.
凶手想让温特先生喝下去 温特先生也喝了
That the murderer tried to get Mr. Wynter to drink it,
只有一点点
and that Mr. Wynter did drink it,
然后泼到他身旁的花上 导致它们枯死
just a little, and tossed it on the flowers next to him. Burning them.
凶手朝温特先生 丢了一个花瓶,但没丢中
That the murderer threw a vase at Mr. Wynter but missed.
这个花瓶在墙上摔碎了
That this vase shattered on this wall,
那个花瓶的碎片打中温特先生的额头
and that the shards of that vase hit Mr. Wynter on the forehead.
接着凶手拿起壁炉架上的大时钟
That the murderer then picked up a large clock on the mantel,
这房♥间里最大、最重 最容易取得的凶器
the biggest, heaviest, most accessible murder weapon in this room,
重击温特先生的头部,杀了他
and hit Mr. Wynter over the head with it. Killing him.
我很确定
I know that.
但那是不可能的
But that is impossible.
是难以置信,不是不可能
It's incredible. It's not impossible.
就是不可能
It's impossible.
你是说在杜姆贝先生之前
You're saying someone comes in that room.
有人进去那个房♥间? -对
Before Mr. Doumbe. - Yes.
然后在温特先生与艾尔西吵完架后
Then comes in this room while Mr. Wynter is alone.
趁他独自一人时进来这里?
After his fight with Elsyie? - Yes.
对 -然后杀了AB?
And then kills A.B.? - Yes.
对 -然后呢?凶手要往哪里去?
Then what? Where do they go? - Out the door.
走出门 -什么门?门的另一侧都有人
What door? There were people on the other side of these doors.
杜姆贝先生就在那里跟他妈妈讲电♥话♥
Mr. Doumbe was right there. Talking to his mom.
不是那扇门 -不然是什么门?
Not that door. - Then what door?
我的天啊 -该死
Oh my God. - Oh shit.
那扇门
That door.
好,我还是没看到
Yeah, I still don't see it.
因为它不在那里,杜姆贝先生
Because it's not there, Mr. Doumbe.
不复存在了
Not anymore.
但在谋杀当晚,那里有一扇门
But on the night of the murder, there was a door there.
黄色椭圆厅和条约室之间的通道
A passageway between the Yellow Oval Room and the Treaty Room.
我一定有亲眼看到,但没留下印象
I must've seen it myself, but it made no impression on me.
甚至我今天早些时候在这里 发现其他奇怪迹象时
Even when I spent time here earlier today and discovered other curious things,
我还是漏掉了
I missed it.
直到我发现有多幅画作被移♥动♥过
It's only when I realized various paintings had been moved,
这幅画被拿过来 特意用来盖住这块变大的空间
and this one brought in here specifically to cover a now larger space,
我才搞懂发生了什么事
I figured out what had happened.
门被这面墙封死、隐藏、取代了
That the door had been sealed, hidden, replaced by this wall.
让不可能变成可能的门
A door that makes the impossible possible.
还让你们每个人都成为嫌犯
And makes every single one of you a suspect.
不 -不
No! - No!
别又来了 -拜托
Again? -Come on.
绝对不是,不是我 -没错
Absolutely not. Not me. - That's right.
对,就是你们
Yes. You.
你们每个人
All of you.
有人可以溜进来杀了温特先生
The possibility that someone could slip in here, kill Mr. Wynter,
然后溜出那扇门的可能性 代表你们都可能是凶手
and then slip out that door means all of you could have done this.
甚至是你,还有你
Even you. And you.
还有你
And you.
因为如果我错了 那你们肯定有一个人是凶手
Because if I'm wrong about this, then one of you definitely did it.
这里没有人在那短暂的时间里
Nobody here has a solid alibi
有可靠的不在场证明 我们知道温特先生是在当时被杀的
for that brief window in which we know Mr. Wynter was killed.
而且你们之后 做了那些古怪又糟糕的事
And the fact that you did other bizarre and terrible shit later
不代表你们不是凶手
does not mean you did not do this.
事实上还让那个可能性变大了
In fact, it increases the likelihood that you did.
你们很可能杀了他
That you did kill him.
你们看起来绝对都很想杀了他
You all certainly seemed like you wanted to kill him.
那天晚上你们都跟他吵过架
You all fought with him that night.
去你的,AB -感觉你对我有意见
Fuck you, A.B.! - Feel like you have something against me.
现在有碎玻璃了
There's broken glass!
我不走了
I'm not leaving.
这是我的甜点 就要按照我的方式呈现
This is my dessert. And it is going to be served my way!
温特先生,拜托,我求你
Mr. Wynter, please, I'm begging you.
你们对他大吼大叫
You screamed at him.
搞什么?
威胁他
You threatened him.
嘴巴给我闭紧一点
Keep your fucking mouth shut.
你们公开表达想杀了他
You openly mused about killing him.
如果他不在这里了,就开除不了我
He won't fire me if he isn't here anymore.
有些人甚至说要杀了他
Some of you even said you were going to kill him.
我会…
I am going...
…杀了他
...to kill him.
然后你们当中有人真的动手了
And then one of you did.
所以请告诉我
So. Tell me:
那扇门是谁封起来的?
Who sealed that door?
洁丝敏海尼下令把门封起来
Jasmine Haney ordered the door to be sealed.
什么?
What?
我看到在施工,觉得很奇怪
I saw the work being done, and I thought it was odd,
毕竟总统和摩根先生不住在这里了
since the President and Mr. Morgan aren't living here anymore.
我发问,得知是洁丝敏下令的
I asked and I was told it was Jasmine.
哦
Oh.
你有打算提起吗,海尼女士?
Were you going to mention that, Ms. Haney?
不,我没有,卡普女士
No, I wasn't, Ms. Cupp.
侦探
Detective.
你真的认为我跟这件事有关吗?
You really think I had something to do with this?
你最想得到这份工作 你认为他背叛了你
You wanted this job more than anything. You thought he had betrayed you.
你跟他吵过架,所以没错
You fought with him, so... yes.
或许吧
Maybe.
是你把那扇门封起来的吗?
Did you seal that door?
对,是我
Yes, I did.
但那不是我的主意
But it wasn't my idea.
是别人的命令 -谁的命令?
It was an order. - Whose order?
他打给我,叫我好好处理
He called me and told me to take care of it.
谁? -他
Who? - Him!
他? -什么?
What?
你在说谎
That's a lie.
派瑞,她在说谎
Perry, that's a lie.
派瑞?
Perry?
对,洁丝敏?
Yeah. Jasmine?
卡普侦探
Detective Cupp.
你没打过电♥话♥?
You never called?
打电♥话♥叫海尼女士把门封起来? -对
Called Ms. Haney to seal off a door? - Yes.
没有,你在说什么?
No! What are you talking about?
是你打给我的,我跟你讲过电♥话♥
You called me. I talked to you.
这是你第二次
This is the second time now
否认打过电♥话♥给别人了
you said you didn't make a call someone else claimed you made.
我知道根本没发生这些事,她在说谎
I... I know. These things didn't happen. She's lying.
劳许探员说国宴当晚
And Agent Rausch was lying when she said
你命令特勤局离开二楼 她也是在说谎吗?
you ordered Secret Service off the second floor at the State Dinner?
他在晚上9点22分打来,是我接的
He called at 9:22 p.m. I spoke to him.
对,这太离谱了
Yes, it's insane!
派瑞,拜托
Perry, please.
好…
Yes. Yes.
我同意
I agree.
你跟AB有什么过节吗?
Did you have any issue with A.B.?
什么?不,你为什么要这样问我?
What? No! Why are you asking me that?
不算有
I mean, not really...
不是我做的,卡普女士 -侦探
I didn't do this, Ms. Cupp. - Detective.
你必须相信我
You have to believe me.
我没有必要相信你
Oh, I definitely don't have to.
你们的壁纸上有一只鸟
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表