剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
条件是绝不能喝酒和用药
The deal was absolutely no drinking and no drugs.
在合理范围内,其他怪癖都能被容忍♥
All other eccentricities would be tolerated... to a point.
这安排顺利吗?
How has that gone?
从政♥治♥角度来说,没问题 显然他很少离开
From a political perspective, fine. Apparently, he doesn't leave much.
经常冥想 他在写一本关于盐的书
He does a lot of meditation. He's writing a book on... salt.
或是胡椒
Or pepper.
盐 -我不记得了
Salt. - I can't remember.
盐 -但事实是,AB一直…
Salt! - But the truth is, A.B. has been...
以往是那个必须帮他 收拾烂摊子的人,而那并非易事
was the one who had to manage his shit, and it wasn't always easy.
你必须明白 有些事情在白宫就是不能做
You have to understand there are things you just don't do in the White House.
尤其当你是客人的时候
Especially when you're a guest.
你不能光脚在白宫里走来走去
You don't walk around the White House in bare feet.
你不能直接走下去 跟工作人员打成一片
You don't just go and "hang out" with the staff.
奶油夹心蛋糕
Hmm, Twinkies.
怎么了?你们在聊什么?
What's up? What are you guys talking about?
你不能滥用 为总统处理紧急状况的白宫内科医生
You don't use the White House Physician, who is here for the President,
请他解决你的狗屁问题
for emergencies, for your own personal shit.
布满我的躯干了,兄弟 -什么?
It's spread all over my torso, man. - What is?
他妈的皮疹啊 -我没看到皮疹
The fucking rash! - I don't see any rash.
这跟昨天 你身上不存在的皮疹一样吗?
Is this the same rash you didn't have yesterday?
何不用麦克笔画出范围
Why don't we do that thing where you draw a Sharpie around it
观察它散播的情况?
to see how it's spreading?
用麦克笔画什么?
Draw a Sharpie around what?
我只需要一百个克痫平锭,医生 -好
I just need a hundred Klonopin, doc. - Okay.
但我会说在大部分情况下 他最近好像进步了
But I will say, for the most part, he's seemed to be doing better lately.
看起来没那么有敌意,也比较…正常
Seemed less antagonistic and more... functional.
直到今晚
Until tonight.
今晚怎么了?
What happened tonight?
你为什么不邀他参加晚宴?
Why didn't you invite him to the State Dinner?
我弟弟? -对
My brother? - Yes.
崔普? -对
Tripp? - Yes.
她需要见见崔普,叫他空出时间
She needs to meet Tripp. Tell him to make himself available.
不…总统先生,我跟他谈过了
No, Mr. President. I've spoken with him.
你见过崔普,还问为什么 我没邀他参加国宴?
You've met Tripp, and you're asking why I didn't invite him to a State Dinner?
总之,我为何不想让他参加不重要
Anyway, it doesn't matter why I didn't want him to go.
他本身就不想参加
He didn't wanna go.
对吧?你不想参加
Right? You don't wanna go.
参加晚宴?我想…
To the dinner? I guess...
为澳洲举办的国宴
A State Dinner? For Australia?
你在澳洲被捕了
You got arrested in Australia.
我当时才19岁,我其实也没被逮捕
I was only 19, and I wasn't actually arrested...
正是如此
Exactly.
老实说,哥,我在想这样或许不错…
Honestly, bro, I was thinking it might be cool to...
不,不是那对,等等,你说什么?
No, not those. Wait, what?
你现在人在哪?
Where are you right now?
楼下
Downstairs.
你从二楼打来的?我可以下去
You're just calling from the second floor? I could come down.
不…不用
No, no, no, no. Don't.
我不想麻烦你
I don't wanna bother you.
对,当然的
Oh yeah. No. No. Totally.
总之,我要说的是,我想说
Anyway, you know, I was just saying, I thought,
因为妈来自澳洲,我也感觉好多了…
because Mom was from Australia, and I've been feeling better...
那当然,我只是想确认你不介意
Absolutely. I just wanted to make sure that it was cool with you.
你今晚不想来,我完全能理解
I totally understand you not wanting to come tonight.
对,那当然 - 我们之后再聊
Yep. Definitely. - We'll talk later.
我会送食物上去 - 很好
I'll send you up a plate. - Cool.
他没参加也不介意?
And he was fine with not coming?
对,我觉得他不介意
Yeah, he seemed fine to me.
我要AB温特现在就上来
I want A.B. Wynter up here now!
他完全不讲道理
He got completely fucked up.
为什么?因为我的马桶堵住了 -崔普说他们没有吵架?
Why? Because my fucking toilet's clogged! - Tripp said they didn't have a fight?
对 -他们吵架了
Yeah! - They had a fight.
我必须拉屎
I had to take a shit!
好吗?这就是人类会做的事 老兄,懂吗?
Okay? This is what human beings do, dude, okay?
我们会拉屎
We shit!
你是管家星球来的老人机器人
You are old man robot from Planet Usher,
所以你可能不熟悉此行为
so maybe that isn't familiar to you.
我认为我可能… 想稍微修改我先前的回答
I think I might... want to amend my answer from before slightly.
场面变得有点激动吗?
Did things get a little heated?
对,没错,是有一点
Yeah, okay. Yeah, a little bit.
你拿走屋子里的东西 -我没拿走任何东西,你在说什么?
You're taking things from the house. - I'm not. What are you talking about?
你从哪里弄来那盏灯的?
Where'd you get that lamp?
从红厅拿的,它还在屋里
From the Red Room, which is in the house.
你不能把其他房♥间的东西拿过来这里
You can't take things from other rooms and bring them in here.
为什么不行? -就是不行
Why not? - Because you can't.
我也有缴税 -你上一次缴税是什么时候?
I pay taxes too. - When was the last time you paid tax?
只不过是一盏灯 -你还拿了很多浴袍
It's one lamp. - You have robes.
没有很多,就一件浴袍
Robe. One robe.
不只一件浴袍
It's not one robe.
你宁愿我不♥穿♥浴袍吗?
Would you prefer I not use a robe?
不是只有这两个选择
That's not the only other choice.
你还拿了很多枕头、笔、盐罐
You have pillows. Pens. Salt shakers.
我是侍盐师
I'm a semelier!
听着,我拿的这些东西 都是生命必需品
Listen, what I have here are things that are essential for life.
好吗?就这样
Okay? That's it.
电力、衣服、盐 怎样?你希望我得坏血病吗?
Electricity. Clothing. Salt. What, do you want me to get scurvy?
吃盐跟坏血病没有关系
Eating salt has nothing to do with scurvy.
那好吧,也许这本书该给你写
Oh, okay. Maybe you should write the book!
听着,你尽管生气 但我没拿走任何重要的东西
Look, you can get mad all you want, but I'm not taking anything important.
我必须告诉你哥哥
I have to tell your brother.
我不在乎,你以为我在乎吗? 我愿意亲自告诉他
I don't care. You think I give a shit? I'll tell him myself.
你想让我哥知道我这里有 亚历山大汉弥尔顿的半身像?
Ooh, you want my brother to know I have a bust of Alexander Hamilton?
那不是汉弥尔顿 -真的吗?
It's not Hamilton. - Really?
是亚伯拉罕林肯
It's Abraham Lincoln!
我可以偷偷告诉你一件事吗? -不行
Can I tell you something off the record? - No.
不列入…纪录? -不行
Off... the record? - No.
我哥不喜欢音乐剧《汉弥尔顿》
My brother didn't like "Hamilton."
音乐剧 - 好
The musical. - Okay.
很多人说:“我不爱看戏”
You know people that are like, "I'm not a theater person,"
结果看了却很喜欢?
but they go and they love it?
他去看了,但他不喜欢
Well, he went, and he didn't love it.
随你怎么利用这资讯 -我不打算做任何利用
Do with that what you will. - I'm not gonna do anything with it.
所以我才把汉弥尔顿半身像 拿到我房♥间来惹火我哥,你懂了吗?
I brought the Hamilton bust to my room to piss my brother off, you see?
不,我不懂,那不是汉弥尔顿
No, I don't see. It's not Hamilton
如果你哥哥不喜欢《汉弥尔顿》 他怎么可能因此生气?
and if your brother doesn't like Hamilton, why does it piss him off to have it up here?
AB也是这么说的
That's what A.B. said.
我自己打电♥话♥告诉他 对,我会告诉他
I'll call him and tell him. Huh? Yeah, I'll tell him.
我也会告诉他 我在这里拉了我人生中最壮观的屎
And I'll also tell him I took the most epic shit of my life up here.
拜托别告诉我哥
Please don't tell my brother.
我求求你,我会把东西全部还回去
I'm begging you. I'll return everything.
我拿的所有东西都会还回去
Every last fucking thing I took, I'll return it.
从现在开始 我会待在房♥间里,我对天发誓
And I'll stay in my room from now on. I swear to God.
我甚至愿意去院子拉屎 跟我说拉在哪里就好
I'll even shit outside in the yard. Just tell me where.
老兄,如果你去跟我哥告状 我就完蛋了
Dude, if you tell my brother about any of this, I'm... I'm fucking done.
我就得走人,我的人生就结束了
I'm... I'm out of here. Like, my life is over.
我知道你看过拥有所有优势 能功成名就的人
And I know you see someone who has it all, who's gonna make it.
老兄,我绝对成功不了
Dude, I'm not gonna fucking make it.
我没有他享有的机会 我的学业成绩不好
I didn't get dealt what he did. I didn't do well in school.
他有努力上进的基因
He got the work hard gene.
我没有那玩意儿
I didn't get that fucking shit.
这是真实故事 高中的时候,我有份报告要交了
In high school, I had a paper due.
我妈走进派瑞的房♥间 随便抓了他的一份报告
My mom goes into Perry's room, grabs one of his papers,
叫我照抄
and tells me to copy it.
于是我亲笔照抄整份报告
So I literally copied the whole thing in my own fucking handwriting.
两者的题目甚至不一样
It wasn't even on the same topic.
她说:“我们就看着办吧”
She's like, we'll just go with that.
结果我拿了A,老兄 靠照抄派瑞的报告
I got a fucking A, dude. Copying Perry's paper.
我爸妈鼓励我去玩电动游戏和用药
My parents encouraged me to get into video games and drugs.
他们说:“这会给你一些方向”
"It'll give you some direction," they said.
我们养过一只狗 知道吗?它超讨厌我
Oh, and we had a dog, right? Couldn't stand me.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表