剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
不过有件事让我很困扰
There is something bothering me though.
为什么是黄色椭圆厅? -你是什么意思?
Why the Yellow Oval Room? - What do you mean?
你为什么 要到黄色椭圆厅找温特先生?
I mean, why were you looking for Mr. Wynter in the Yellow Oval Room?
我不是特地去黄色椭圆厅找他
I wasn't looking in the Yellow Oval Room.
我到处找他,去过每个房♥间
I was looking everywhere. In every room.
但有什么原因 让你认为他会在那里吗?
But did you have any reason to believe he'd be there?
不,但我不知道他在哪里
No. But I didn't know where he was.
我不太明白你的问题
I don't really... understand what you're asking.
你怎么不问其他的房♥间?
I mean, couldn't you ask this about any other room?
我真的不想这么做
I don't really wanna do this.
做什么?
Do what?
我以为AB自杀了 -他没有
I thought A.B. killed himself. - He didn't.
我到黄色椭圆厅找过他两次
I went to look for him twice in the Yellow Oval Room.
第一次,我在屋子里到处找
The first time, I was looking everywhere in the house.
第二次呢?
And the second time?
第二次是因为我第一次看到的事情
The second time is because of what I saw the first time.
第一次我有找到AB
I did find A.B. that first time.
我在走廊 看到他在黄色椭圆厅里跟某人吵架
I was in the hall, and I saw him arguing with someone in the Yellow Oval Room
场面很激烈 我觉得不方便打断他们
and it was heated and I didn't feel like I could interrupt.
就离开了
So I left,
但我稍后在楼下 没看到他时,我又上楼了
but when I didn't see him downstairs later, I went back up.
我就是那时候遇到布鲁斯
That's when I ran into Bruce.
所以你说你一个小时没见到他了 那不是事实吗?
So when you said you hadn't seen him in an hour, that wasn't true?
那不是事实 -你为什么说谎?
That wasn't true. - Why did you lie?
他在跟谁吵架?
Who was he arguing with?
我不想把任何人拖下水
I don't want to drag anyone else into this.
在这个情况下 最好避免提及“拖”这个字
It's best to avoid the word "drag" in this situation.
你想怎样,卡普侦探?
What do you want, Detective Cupp?
我想知道你看到温特跟谁吵架
To know who you saw Wynter arguing with.
我不想告诉你,所以…
Well, I don't want to tell you. So.
我想我得打给我爸 -请便,你可以用我的电♥话♥
I think I need to call my dad. - Go right ahead. You can use my phone.
什么鬼… -能不能请你别用那支电♥话♥?
What the... - Could you not use that phone? Please.
你没有手♥机♥吗? -没有
You don't have a cell phone? - No.
你没有手♥机♥吗? -没有
You don't have a cell phone? - No.
你为什么这么在意这个人?
Why are you so focused on this person?
澳洲人呢?哈利霍林杰呢?
What about the Australians? What about Harry Hollinger?
你看到温特先生在跟澳洲人 或是哈利霍林杰吵架吗?
Did you see Mr. Wynter arguing with an Australian or Harry Hollinger?
她是个好人
She's a good person.
那她就不需要担心
Then she shouldn't have anything to worry about.
(家务人员 艾尔西柴尔)
我不知道她为什么这样说
I don't know why she would say that.
那不是事实吗? - 那不是事实
It's not true? - It's not true.
你没去二楼吗? -没有
You weren't on the second floor? - No.
完全没去过? -那晚没去,没有
Never? - Not that night. No.
你们两个以前有什么过节吗? -我和温特先生?没有
Did you two have any trouble before? - Me and Mr. Wynter? No. Not at all.
艾尔西和AB?
Elsyie and A.B.?
完全没过节
Zero issues.
艾尔西跟任何人都没过节
Elsyie doesn't have any issues with anybody.
关于艾尔西柴尔,你要了解一件事
Here's the thing to understand about Elsyie Chayle.
她是全白宫最友善的人
She is the single loveliest person in the White House.
南考克斯只跟她一个人说话
She is literally the only person Nan Cox will talk to.
没错
True.
在这里,所有人都与某人有过节 真的是所有人
Everybody has something with somebody around here. Everybody.
除了艾尔西,她能容忍♥所有人 她不会惹恼任何人
Except for Elsyie. She tolerates everyone. She annoys no one.
温特会借由艾尔西来评价别人
Wynter actually used Elsyie as a way to evaluate other people.
如果他听到你说艾尔西的坏话
If he heard you had said something bad about Elsyie,
他就知道你不适合在这里工作
he knew you weren't right to be here.
她到底有什么问题?对吧?
What's her fucking problem? Right?
那就是他被开除的原因啊
Oh. That's why he was fired!
但关于艾尔西柴尔,还有一件事
But here's the other thing about Elsyie Chayle:
她坚不可摧 光是听闻她经历过什么事…
She's also tough as nails. If you knew what she'd been through in her life...
我只知道部分,不是全部
I know some of it, not all...
…换做是你,就足以让你受到重创
you wouldn't get out of bed for a week.
她不会被击倒
She cannot be broken.
这更显她的卓越之处
It's what makes her all the more remarkable.
温特很爱她
Wynter loved her.
我不会说他爱她,他尊重她
I wouldn't say he loved her. He respected her.
她很特别,AB希望所有人 像他一样认真对待这里的工作
She was unusual. A.B. wanted everyone to take the job as seriously as he did.
她也是这么做
And she actually did.
而且她非常和善,对大家都是
And she's an incredibly nice person. To everyone.
对,好吧,他爱她
Yeah, okay, he loved her.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我不懂
I don't understand this.
也许她把我和别人搞混了?
Maybe she confused me with someone else?
有一种鸟叫山雀,你知道吗?
There's this bird, the chickadee. Do you know it?
不知道
No.
其实有好几种山雀
There's a handful of different chickadees.
但最有趣的是高山山雀
But the mountain chickadee is the interesting one.
是一种小鸟,约十几克重,很不起眼
It's a small little bird. About half an ounce. Unassuming.
但它却拥有地球上所有动物中
And yet, it's possessed with one of the most remarkable powers
最了不起的能力之一
of any animal on Earth.
高山山雀有能力
Mountain chickadees have the ability
在严冬中生存
to survive incredibly harsh winter conditions
这要归功于它们的记忆
because of their memories.
惊人的记忆力
Astounding memories.
秋天时,高山山雀可以藏匿 六、七十,甚至多达八万颗种子
A mountain chickadee can hide 60, 70, sometimes 80,000 seeds in the fall.
当黑暗的冬天来临 它们能够找到它们
And when the dark winter comes, they find them.
全部的种子
All of them.
遍布在广阔野外的八万颗种子
80,000 seeds. Spread out over a vast landscape.
利用近乎完美的记忆力
With near-perfect recall.
在我的职业当中,这件事之所以有趣
What makes this interesting in my profession
是因为许多人认为 他们有高山山雀的能力
is how many people think they have the ability of the mountain chickadee.
这种荒谬至极且不合理的自大心理
A totally, outrageously preposterous and unearned arrogance
认为他们有能力记得
about their ability to remember
自己把重要的东西♥藏♥匿在哪里
where they hid the things that are important to them.
我指的不只是物质的东西 虽说那也很有趣
I don't mean just physical things... although that's interesting, too.
老是弄丢钱包、钥匙、袜子
Lost wallet, keys. Socks.
我是指我们认为隐藏在内心的事物
I mean the things we think that we have hidden, inside,
别人看不到的东西
that others cannot see,
我们认定我们可以回头去找
that we assume we can go back to
召唤、调出这些资讯 结果它们都不见了
Call on, call up. And then they are gone.
我们甚至忘了它们被深埋在某处
And we forgot that we ever even buried them.
在澳洲国宴当晚
The night of the State Dinner,
我问你那天晚上有没有去过三楼 你还记得你怎么回答的吗?
I asked if you'd been on the third floor that night. Do you remember what you said?
不,你应该不记得
No. I don't think you do.
我在二楼什么都没看到,没有
I didn't see anything on the second floor, no.
二楼?
The second floor.
你说“二楼” 我就知道那个答案很奇怪
You said the second floor. I knew that answer was peculiar.
我没问到二楼,现在我知道为什么了
I didn't ask about the second floor. And now I know why.
这是为了隐瞒谎言而犯下的错误
It was a mistake that hid a lie.
如果你还记得 你可能就会避免这件事发生
If you remembered that, then you might have avoided this.
但现在我知道你当晚不想谈论二楼
But now I know you didn't want to talk about the second floor that night.
你现在也不想谈
You don't want to talk about the second floor right now.
因为二楼发生了坏事
Because something bad happened on the second floor.
邪恶的事,对吧,艾尔西?
Something wicked. Isn't that right, Elsyie?
那晚的某个时间点…
At some point during the evening...
我不知道确切的时间
I don't know the exact time...
…我的上司,维尔女士
my supervisor, Ms. Vail,
叫我为特别来宾米洛女士 打扫林肯卧室
asked me to clean the Lincoln Bedroom for a special guest. Ms. Minogue.
于是我上楼把房♥间准备好
So I went upstairs, and I was getting it ready
接着劳许探员进来叫我离开
when Agent Rausch came in and told me to leave.
马上离开这层楼 -特勤局的劳许探员
Secret Service Agent Rausch?
对,没错
Yes. Right.
她说谁都不准待在二楼,我就离开了
She said nobody could be on the second floor. So I left.
我回到三楼
I went back up to the third floor.
几分钟后,我接到温特先生的电♥话♥
A few minutes later, I got a call from Mr. Wynter
叫我去黄色椭圆厅
telling me to come to the Yellow Oval Room.
我走进房♥间的那一刻
From the moment I walked into the room,
感觉很不对劲
it was different.
我从没见过他这样,他有时很难搞
I've never seen him like that. He could be difficult.
真的很难搞
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表