剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
Fired? No.
最坏的情况,他可能会要我坐下
Worst case, I guess I thought maybe he was going to sit down
重申工作要求
and reset expectations.
他会要我坐下,然后开除我
He's gonna sit me down, and he's gonna fire me.
不会 -就是这样
No. - Yes, he is.
你不是唯一坐在外场的工作人员
You are not the only staff person who was sitting out there in the dining room.
我当然不是
Of course I wasn't.
但真的不只我吗?还有谁?
What, really? I wasn't? Who else?
罗莎琳就是其中一个
Rosalind, for one.
白宫博物馆馆长罗莎琳切斯?
Rosalind Chace? The curator?
(博物馆馆长 罗莎琳切斯)
看到了吗?她就在那里 她的名牌是我写的
See? She is right there.I did her card.
我想他也是 -谁?
Oh. Him too, I guess. - Who?
那个抬头看天花板的家伙 他好像是约聘侍者
The guy looking up at the ceiling. I think he's a contract butler.
不,他是宾客,他的名牌也是我写的
Oh, no. He is a guest. I wrote his card too.
你还好吗?
You doing okay?
今晚不太顺利
It's been a tough night.
听着,这不是他们第一次吵架
Listen, this wasn't their first fight.
这肯定不是席拉 第一次说温特先生的坏话
And it certainly wasn't the first time Sheila badmouthed Mr. Wynter.
好吧,也许我是忘了一次的争执
Okay, maybe I'm forgetting one time,
但我不认为我说过那男人的坏话
but I don't think I've ever said a bad word about the man.
一板一眼
The Undertaker.
阴阳怪气
Cryptkeeper!
挑三拣四
Fussbudget!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
我也听她说过一些不礼貌的话
And I had heard her say some unseemly things before.
行尸走肉
Corpse.
但这次不一样
But this was different.
他会开除我
He's gonna fire me.
我不确定,卡农
Ah. I don't know, Cannon.
AB说话很严厉
A.B. talks tough,
但我想不到他真的开除过谁
but I can't think of anyone he's actually fired.
除了留那个发型的家伙
Well, the guy with the hair.
但我觉得你会没事,真的
But I-I think you're gonna be okay. Really, I do.
我17岁时开始在连锁美式餐厅工作
I started working at a Waffle House when I was 17.
我连续六年每周工作50小时
I did 50 hours a week for six years.
我一心只想在这里工作
And all I ever thought about was working here.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
我梦想能在这里工作
I had this dream about working here.
但那不是梦 你懂我的意思吗?我很清醒
Except, you know, it wasn't a dream. You know what I'm saying? I was awake.
那是我真正想要的
That's what I wanted.
那就是我努力的目标
That's what I worked for.
我努力工作去实现它
And I worked my butt off to make it happen.
从连锁美式餐厅到白宫
Waffle House to the White House.
有多少人能这么说?
How many people can say that?
我爱这地方
I love this place.
我在这里很开心
I'm happy here.
我不想离开这里
And I don't want to leave here.
我不会让这件事发生的…
And I'm not gonna let it happen. I am not gonna let it happen.
好,很好,太好了,为自己而战
Okay, good. That's good. Fight for yourself.
承认你搞砸了
Acknowledge you messed up
你犯了一些错,发誓自己会做得更好
you made some mistakes, and vow to do better.
道歉
Apologize.
如果他相信你的话和你这个人 就不会开除你的
He won't fire you if he believes you and believes in you.
不,不是这样
No, that's not it.
如果他不在这里了,就开除不了我
He won't fire me if he isn't here anymore.
没错
Hell yeah!
哇!
Whoo!
好耶,朋友
Oh, yeah, mate.
这些看起来棒极了
Ah, these look fucking awesome.
看,是小拳击袋鼠
Look, it's little boxing kangaroos.
我拿个几盘
Just grab a few of these.
他妈…
The fu...
好吧,我们吵架了,场面很难看
Okay, we did fight. It was bad.
我被赶出外场,因为我没在工作
I was taken off the floor because I wasn't working.
我说了一些让我很后悔的话
And I said some things I really, really regret.
去你的,AB
Fuck you, A.B.!
我骂他脏话 我不认为我有说过他“阴阳怪气”
I called him names. I don't think I ever called him Cryptkeeper.
阴阳怪气
Cryptkeeper!
我可能有
I might have.
我的确认为他会开除我
I did think he was gonna fire me.
所以有那么一下子
And so, for a minute,
我开始在想我说不定能让他被开除
I started to think I might be able to get him fired.
我不知道 我想说我能跟艾卜金女士谈谈之类的
I don't know. I thought I would talk to Ms. Abkin or something.
我的意图仅只于此
That's all I meant. Really.
但我确实有说,那样很糟糕 我全都承认,都是真的
But I said it. It's terrible. I admit that. All of it. All true.
但这不会改变 我跟你说过的事,卡普女士
But that doesn't change anything about what I told you, Ms. Cupp.
在三楼发生的事
About what happened up there on the third floor.
考克斯女士打来,我拿伏特加给她
Ms. Cox called down. I brought her the vodka.
我在游戏室逗留,喝了几小杯
I stopped in the Game Room, took a few shots.
你现在知道为什么了
You can see why now.
然后我就把伏特加拿给她了
And I gave her the vodka.
我知道我今晚的举止可能有点可疑
I get that the way I've acted tonight might be kind of suspicious,
考虑到发生的事
given what has happened.
但我刚刚告诉你的是事实
But what I just told you? That is the truth.
只是你没给她伏特加
Except you didn't give her the vodka.
南考克斯告诉我们 她一直没拿到伏特加
Nan Cox told us she never received the vodka.
我叫了伏特加,结果一直没送来
I ordered vodka. It never came.
我在她房♥里也没看到酒的踪影
I didn't see any sign of it in her room.
洁丝敏说她看到 你端着酒瓶去找考克斯女士
And Jasmine said she saw you carrying the bottle to Ms. Cox
当时温特先生已经死了
after Mr. Wynter was already dead.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
楼上,给考克斯女士的
Upstairs. Ms. Cox.
你不能上楼,出事了
You're not going upstairs. There's been an incident.
出事了?
An incident?
对,收回去,然后远离二楼和三楼
Yes. Put that away. And stay off the second and third floors.
我可以在这里抽菸吗?
Can I smoke in here?
我们还要继续听她胡扯吗?
Are we really going to listen to more of this?
她在说谎 她给了我们15种不同的说词
She's lying. She's told us 15 different stories.
“我当时去三楼送伏特加
"I was just on the third floor delivering vodka."
这就是事发经过 等等,抱歉,不,事发经过不只这样
"That's it. End of story. Oh wait, sorry, no, not end of story."
我忘了,我也去过游戏室 就是发现死者的地方
"I forgot, I was in the Game Room, too, you know, where they found the dead guy,
我需要喝一杯
because I needed a drink
因为我被赶出国宴厅外场
because I was taken off the dining room floor
我不知道我为何被赶出国宴厅外场
and I have no idea why I was taken off the dining room floor,
但我真的很难过,我需要喝酒
but I was really sad, and I needed to drink
对,现在我想起来 我为何被赶出外场了
and, oh yeah, now I remember why I was taken off the dining room floor,
因为我入席 还跟第♥一♥夫♥人♥一起喝得烂醉”
it was because I was sitting at a table getting drunk with the First Lady."
那语气一点都不像她
This sounds nothing like her.
那是模仿,我在揣摩这个角色
It's an impression. I'm inhabiting a character.
丹尼尔戴路易斯语气也不像林肯 但他的演出还是很精湛
Daniel Day-Lewis didn't sound like Lincoln but it was still a great performance.
你怎么知道他的语气不像林肯?
How do you know he didn't sound like Lincoln?
你知道林肯的语气是怎样吗?
Do you know what Lincoln sounded like?
“对,我还跟上司大吵了一架
"And, oh yeah, I got into a huge fight with my boss,
就是被谋杀的人,但我忘了告诉你
the one who was murdered, but I forgot to tell you that,
总之,那也没关系 因为我没想到我会被开除
but anyway it doesn't matter because I did not think I was going to be fired,
只是等等
except wait,
我有想到我会失去 这份梦寐以求的工作
I did think I was going to be fired from my dream job,
也不算梦寐以求的工作
which isn't my dream job,
但那也无所谓 因为我有把伏特加送过去
but that doesn't matter either because I did deliver the vodka,
只是我没有把伏特加送过去”
except I didn't deliver the vodka!"
那有稍微好一点
That was a tiny bit better.
你为什么坐在那里速写? -她又在速写了?
Why are you sitting there sketching? - She was sketching again?
是的
Yes.
她不在乎你说了什么话?
And she didn't care about anything you said?
对,但她完全不在乎任何人说的话
No, but she didn't care about what anybody said.
当时已经有很多人说过话了
And a lot of people were saying things at that point.
卡普侦探,听说你稍早 在询问艾蜜莉麦可
Ah, Detective Cupp. I heard you were interviewing Emily Mackil earlier,
我们的护林员之一
one of our Park Rangers here.
(园丁 艾蜜莉麦可)
我只想说艾蜜莉 跟国家公园管理局的所有员工一样
Just want to say that Emily, like everyone in the Park Service,
很敬业…
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表