剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
Yes. - But now you're back.
在前往机场的路上 你同意今天来这场听证会报告
And you agreed to come here today on your way to the airport,
在你的调查中,有一名嫌犯遭到拘留
to report that a suspect has been detained in your investigation.
没错,参议员 -嫌犯是谁?
That's correct, Senator. - And the name of this suspect?
考虑到此事件的敏感性
We are in a closed session here, Detective Cupp.
这是闭门会议,卡普侦探
Given the sensitivity of the proceedings.
是的,好
Yes. Okay.
但你们不想听听我的推理过程吗?
But... don't you wanna hear how I figured it all out?
黄色椭圆厅里有东西不见了
Something's missing from the Yellow Oval Room.
对 -一对花瓶的其中一只
Yes. - A vase. One of a set.
1823年的法国瓷器
French porcelain. From 1823.
你从10月11日 温特先生身亡的那晚起就没看到了?
You haven't seen it since October 11th. The night Mr. Wynter was found dead.
没错
That's right.
你再也看不到了,破掉了,很遗憾
And you won't. It's broken. I'm sorry.
卡普侦探,那房♥里 不只有这件物品消失了
Detective Cupp, that's not the only thing missing from the room.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我在找时钟
I'm looking for a clock.
好,没问题
Okay. Sure.
这个如何?
How about this one?
不,一个特定的时钟
No. A specific clock.
这样啊
Oh. Oh, I see.
白宫每个房♥间的壁炉架上 都有时钟,黄色椭圆厅却没有
Every room has as a clock on the mantel. But not in the Yellow Oval Room.
那个钟啊,富兰克林钟
Oh, that clock? The Franklin clock?
它不见了 -你知道它在哪里吗?
No. It's gone. - Do you know where it is?
不,我们到处都找过了 -有照片吗?
No. We looked everywhere. - Do you have a picture?
(不见了!)
这个时钟很大 -对
That's a big clock. - Yes.
我可以把照片拿走吗? -不行
Can I take this? - No.
黄玫瑰? -放在门口的大花瓶里
The yellow roses? - In a large vase by the door.
对,我记得
Yes, I remember those. Of course.
当然 -它们干枯了
They were... distressed.
我不认为是“干枯” -不然你怎么看?
I wouldn't say distressed. - What would you say?
枯死了 枯死了?
I would say burned. - Burned?
它们是美丽的鲜花
Those were beautiful fresh flowers
两天后就完全脱水,枯死了
and they were fully desiccated two days later.
怎样会造成那种情况?
Burned. - What would do that?
某种强效的东西
Something violent.
接触性除草剂
Contact herbicide.
可能是巴拉刈 -巴拉刈
Paraquat, maybe. - Paraquat?
这是我的猜测 -这里有那种东西吗?
That'd be my guess. - Is that something you keep here?
我用来做漂亮插花的小花房♥里
Do I keep industrial weed killer in my small flower shop
会放工业用除草剂吗? 这就是你的问题?
where I make pretty bouquets? Is that the question?
很遗憾地,没错
Unfortunately, yes.
不,我没有
No. I do not.
但我知道哪里可能找得到
But I do know where you can find it.
巴拉刈?不 这里已经禁用那种东西了
Paraquat? No, not something we're allowed to use here anymore.
基本上任何化学物质都不行
Basically, any chemicals.
一年前,我们收到指示 所有园艺工作必须去毒化
We were told a year ago we had to completely detoxify all of our gardening.
现在只能做“无害造景” -那是什么意思?
We're just "Conscious Landscaping" now. - What does that mean?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
我只知道我们必须 丢掉巴拉刈之类的农药
All I know is we had to get rid of all of our pesticides like paraquat.
这样一说
But now that I'm saying that,
好像没有人真的来收走那些东西
I don't think anybody ever came by to collect any of that stuff.
如果还有剩下的,应该就放在这里
If I had any of it left, it would be over here...
看来这里还有
Oh, I guess it is still here.
这真的很奇怪 -对
You know, that's really weird. - Yes.
你知道我要说什么吗? -我知道
You know what I'm gonna say? - I do.
有够奇怪
So weird.
温特先生遇害当晚 我们一起在这里时
The night Mr. Wynter was killed, when we were all out here together.
我觉得有人动过这区域,你有提到
I felt like something had been moved over in this area. You mentioned that.
后面那个架子有点不对劲
And there is something off about that shelf back there.
你说不出是哪里不对劲 但是你很在意
You don't know what it is, but it's bothering you.
总之有点不一样 -那个啊
There's something different. - Oh, that.
对
Yes!
可以跟我们来吗?
Can you come with us?
我的天啊
Oh my God!
你认得这个吗? -对,是我桌上的东西,怎么会…
Do you recognize this? - Yes, it's from my desk. Why...
这很难解释 -我一直在找 可以还我吗?
It's hard to explain. - I wondered where it went. Can I have it?
不行 -那是我的
No. - It's mine.
里面有巴拉刈
It has paraquat in it.
这样啊
Oh.
那是我手足做给我的
My sister made that for me.
现在它算是凶器了
Well, now it's kind of a murder weapon.
好吧
Okay.
你留着
You can keep it.
我要走了
I'm... I'm gonna leave.
谢谢你,艾蜜莉
Thank you, Emily.
目前是什么情况? -我们在黄色椭圆厅
Where are we? - We're in the Yellow Oval Room.
不,我是指我们在做什么?
No, I mean, what are we doing?
我们在寻找线索
We're looking for clues.
我想问的应该是,那是什么?
I guess what I mean is, what is that?
这是个小杯子
It's a little tumbler.
你懂我在说什么吗? -不懂
You see what I'm getting at? - No.
大致上而言? -不懂
Generally? - No.
昨晚,你就在那里 询问布鲁斯和艾尔西
Last night, you had Bruce and Elsyie right there.
你在思考凶手是布鲁斯还是艾尔西
You were deciding between Bruce and Elsyie.
是布鲁斯杀了AB温特,还是艾尔西?
Did Bruce kill A.B. Wynter, or did Elsyie?
现在我们有一个小杯子 却不管布鲁斯和艾尔西了
And now we have a little tumbler and no Bruce and no Elsyie.
我想知道的是,我们更接近了吗?
And I'm wondering... are we getting any closer?
更接近什么?
To what?
找出是谁杀了AB温特
To figuring out who killed A.B. Wynter.
是啊
Oh. Yes.
那当然
Yes!
国宴当晚,有人去了那间小屋
Someone went out to that shed the night of the State Dinner.
我认为是去找毒药 那个人带了一个玻璃杯过去
I think looking for poison. I think they brought a real glass.
玻璃杯掉到地上或碎掉了 我不知道原因是什么
I think that glass fell or broke... I don't know why...
然后那个人拿了这个
and then they grabbed this.
他们找到毒药巴拉刈,倒在这里面
They found the poison... the paraquat... and poured it in here.
再拿起电♥话♥ 打去AB温特的办公室找他
And then they picked up the phone and called A.B. Wynter in his office.
然后来到这里
And then they came here.
那里和这里
Well, there. And then here.
当晚我看到两个玻璃杯
I saw two glasses that night.
一个放在咖啡桌上 另一个放在那个小茶几上
One on the coffee table. And one on that end table.
我怀疑小茶几上的杯子装有毒药
I suspect the one on the end table had the poison
里头的毒药被洒到花上面
and was poured on the flowers.
温特可能喝下了一些
Some of that Wynter probably ingested.
有人丢了花瓶
Someone threw a vase.
我认为它打到这面墙
I think it hit this wall.
那个花瓶现在不见了
That vase is now gone.
另一个就在这里,然后墙上有凹痕
The other is right there. And there are indentations here.
我猜那个人是想砸温特
My guess is that it was intended for Wynter,
所以他脸上才会有小伤口
and that's why he had little cuts on his face.
计划失败后,那个人拿起某个重物
And when that didn't work, that person picked up something heavy.
可能是烛台,但我觉得还不够重
Possibly the candlestick, but I don't think that was heavy enough.
我认为烛台是温特先生
I think that candlestick fell when Mr. Wynter...
撞上这张桌子后才掉到地上的 因为他喝到毒药
...stumbled into this table after drinking the poison.
我认为重物就是那个时钟
I think the heavy object was the clock.
没有时钟
There is no clock.
没错,我认为这就是事发经过
Exactly. And I think this is why.
你认为时钟是凶器? -对
You think the clock is the murder weapon? - Yes.
你说是那个装了毒药的小杯子
You said the tumbler was the murder weapon.
我说它算是凶器
I said it was "kind of" a murder weapon.
所以我们得找到时钟 -没错
So we need to find the clock. - We do.
你知道它在哪里吗?
Do you think you know where it is?
不,但他们肯定漏掉某个地方
No. But I know one place they definitely didn't look.
时钟?
A clock?
不,应该没有
No, I... I'd say no.
那东西不是传统的“常见时钟”
You know? I mean, not like a traditional "clock clock."
为什么要加空气引号♥? 什么是“常见时钟”?
Why are you putting that in quotes? What is a "clock clock"?
我不想惹上麻烦 -没事,我们代表警方
I don't wanna get in trouble. - It's okay. We're the police.
好吧
All right.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表