剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
What about Foreign Minister Rylance?
不,我也没看到他
No, I didn't see him either.
你没看到他在表演中途 起身离开东厅?
You didn't see him get up during the concert and walk out of the room?
没有
No.
你也没看到温特先生跟上去? -没有
And you didn't see Mr. Wynter follow him? - No.
你也没有离开? -没有
And you didn't leave? - No.
也许我有去洗手间
Maybe I went to the bathroom.
他离开了22分钟
He was gone for 22 minutes.
温特先生在办公室时 是在对霍林杰先生大叫吗?
Was Mr. Hollinger the one Mr. Wynter was yelling at in his office?
那就是问题?我不确定
That's the question? I can't say for sure.
我能确定的是 听到温特先生大叫后,我跑下楼
What I can say is that after I heard Mr. Wynter yelling, I ran downstairs.
然后霍林杰先生 就紧接着在我后面下楼
And Mr. Hollinger was right behind me.
不是事实 -你人不在温特先生的办公室吗?
Not true. - You weren't in Mr. Wynter's office?
不在 -你今晚有去三楼吗?
No. - Were you on the third floor tonight?
我住在三楼
I live on the third floor.
九点到十点之间,你有去三楼吗?
Were you on the third floor between 9 and 10 o'clock?
我不记得有
Not that I recall.
你不记得有
Not that you recall.
(家务人员 艾尔西柴尔)
我在二楼什么都没看到,没有
I didn't see anything on the second floor, no.
我没问到二楼
I didn't ask about the second floor.
他过来了
He's on his way.
鞋子很棒
Nice shoes.
(弟弟 崔普摩根)
我9点30分时在床上
Uh, I was in bed at 9:30.
之后你有看到或听到什么吗?
Did you see or hear anything after that?
没有,直到隔壁的奶奶开始尖叫
Not until grammy next door started screaming.
嘿,可以给我 什锦燕麦之类的东西吃吗?
Hey, can I get some muesli or something?
你怎么没去参加晚宴?
Why didn't you go to the dinner?
那你怎么没去参加晚宴? -我没有被邀请
Uh, why didn't you go to the dinner? - I wasn't invited.
我也一样 -你是总统的弟弟
Same. - You're the President's brother.
你还住在他家 -这不是他家
And you live in his house. - It's not his fucking house.
他为什么不邀请你? -不知道,因为他是个混♥蛋♥
Why didn't he invite you? - I don't know. Because he's an asshole.
他想办你所能想像最无聊的派对
And he wanted to have the most boring fucking party imaginable.
显然失败了
Well, that clearly didn't work.
对啊
Yeah.
玛维拉呢? -她怎么了?
What about Marvella? - What about her?
你不该从她开始吗? -为什么?
Shouldn't you be starting with her? - Why?
因为她说她想杀了他
Because she said she wanted to kill him.
我会杀了你
I am going to kill you!
或许她不是唯一这么说的人 -但她确实有说,为何不就此着手?
Maybe she wasn't the only one to say it. - But she did say it. Why not start there?
我先从聆听一切开始
I start by listening.To everything.
你在户外寻找鸟类时就会学到这件事
You learn that when you're out trying to find birds.
你必须尽可能边看边听
You have to watch and listen to as much as possible.
接收所有资讯 不然你会聚焦在错误的事物上
You have to take it all in. Otherwise, you start focusing on the wrong things.
专业建议,朴特别探员
Pro tip, Special Agent Park:
除非你知道要看什么 否则别拿起望远镜
Don't pick up your binoculars until you know what you're looking at.
我问你,海尼女士 当卡普女士在进行这些询问时
Let me ask you, Ms. Haney. When Ms. Cupp was conducting these interviews,
屋子里的其他地方发生了什么事?
what was happening in the rest of the house?
大家都在楼下,当然,参议员
Everyone was downstairs, of course, Senator.
主要是在一楼 我们被告知我们也可以使用大厅楼层
On the first floor, mainly. But we were told we could use the Ground Floor too.
如果我们需要地下室的东西 食物、补给品
If we needed anything from the basement, food or supplies
或是任何家务用具
or anything from housekeeping,
我们必须跟后来被带进来的 联邦调查局探员一起去
we had to go with one of the FBI agents who were brought in later.
因为他们不想让温特先生去世时 任何在屋内的人与彼此接触
They didn't want anyone together who had been in the house when Mr. Wynter died.
原因很明显
For obvious reasons.
有人因为被困在那里而感到不快吗?
Were people upset at being held there?
大部分都没有
For the most part, no.
至少傍晚的时候没有
Not in the earlier part of the evening.
有些人是不太开心
Well... some were...
我恨澳洲
I hate Australia!
但多数人都不介意
But... most people were okay.
我们这些工作人员
We, the staff,
我们尽力让大家有事情做
we tried our best to keep people occupied.
一只手,向上,手掌打平
One hand, up, flat palm.
手掌打平,齐腰,向上,很好,谢谢
Flat palm, waist level. Up, very good. Thank you.
贾桂琳聘请艾伦希克勒 绘制这幅她丈夫甘迺迪的肖像画
Jacqueline hired Aaron Shikler to do this of her husband, JFK.
她唯一的要求 就是不要让他的目光看起来太锐利
The one thing she asked is that he would not look piercingly
不能直视镜头,然后不能有眼袋
directly at the camera, and he wouldn't have bags under his eyes.
我说:“吉米,拜托,少骗我了
I said, Jimi, come on, man. Don't stiff me like that.
我知道你都把右撇子吉他倒过来弹
I know you play a right-handed guitar upside down.
但没关系,两种方式我都能演奏”
But it doesn't matter. I can play it either way.
当然,杰克曼先生最棒了
Of course, Mr. Jackman was the best.
你们是在白宫跳踢踏舞!可别忘记了
You are tap dancing in the White House! Remember that.
这比在卡内基音乐厅表演还厉害
This is bigger than Carnegie Hall!
我想多数人只是为了 要与卡普女士交谈而感到焦虑
I think most people were just anxious about talking to Ms. Cupp.
(工程师 布鲁斯格勒)
我临时被叫来上班 要去三楼修理崔普摩根房♥里的管路
I got called in to the third floor to fix the plumbing in Tripp Morgan's room.
有什么趣事吗?
Anything eventful?
在崔普摩根的厕所里?当然有
In Tripp Morgan's toilet? Yes.
除此之外就没有了
Otherwise, no.
你介意临时被叫来帮忙吗? -这是我的工作
Did you mind being called in? - It's my job.
有些人不喜欢自己的工作 -我以前很喜欢我的工作
Some people don't like their jobs. - Well, I used to like mine.
你什么时候离开摩根先生的房♥间?
What time did you leave Mr. Morgan's room?
9点30分左右
Hmm, about 9:30.
你有看到他吗? -没有
Did you see him? - No.
他说他9点30分就上♥床♥了
He said he went to bed at 9:30.
我只是个工程师
I'm just the engineer.
你今晚有去三楼吗? -没有
Were you on the third floor tonight? - No.
你的办公室在那里,在游戏室隔壁 -对…
You have an office next to the Game Room. - Yes.
AB温特被发现陈尸在游戏室
A.B. Wynter was found dead in the Game Room.
好,不好意思,你在暗示什么?
Yes. Okay. I'm sorry. What are you suggesting?
你喜欢游戏吗,戈塔德先生?
Do you like games, Mr. Gotthard?
我今晚有去三楼吗?
Was I on the third floor tonight?
没有
No.
没有 -没有
No. - No.
你今晚有去三楼吗? -没有
Were you on the third floor tonight? - No.
(休杰克曼)
鲭鱼还是沙丁鱼?
Mackerel or sardines?
跟我聊聊今晚 有什么不寻常的事吗?
Tell me about the night. Did anything unusual happen?
除了我上司死掉以外? -没错,除此之外
Other than my boss dying? - Other than that, yes.
都很愉快,直到现在
It was lovely. Until now.
还行
It was fine.
你知道花的部分搞砸了,对吧?
You know the flowers were messed up, right?
澳洲第♥一♥夫♥人♥对瓶刷树过敏
The First Lady of Australia is allergic to bottlebrush.
你知道我在每盆花里都摆了什么吗?
You know what I had in every arrangement?
(澳洲第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 梅乐蒂路斯)
如果你说“瓶刷树”就太好猜了 -瓶刷树,没人告诉我
It's too easy if you say bottlebr... - Bottlebrush. Nobody told me.
座位安排好像有点问题
There did seem to be something going on with the seating.
我没看到
I didn't see that.
我有点太专心在看休杰克曼 我老实说
I was kind of focused on Hugh Jackman though. I'll be honest.
你喝酒了吗?
Have you been drinking?
我有宣誓吗?
Am I under oath?
(实业家 沃波尔宾)
餐点出了问题
There was something wrong with the food.
餐点的问题就是没有食物
The thing wrong with the food was that there was no food.
没有前菜
There was no entrée.
(行政主厨 玛维拉)
有一道前菜,只是没有端出去
There was an entrée. It just wasn't served.
好喔
Oh, okay.
而且没有甜点
Also, there was no dessert.
那不是事实
Not true!
(美国国务卿 彼得帕里斯)
我不会说今晚的状况很糟糕
I wouldn't say the evening was going, uh, poorly.
我唱了七次《无法不想你》
I have sung "Can't Get You Out of My Head" seven times.
这是国宴,一定会有问题
It's a State Dinner. There are bound to be issues.
他妈的七次
Seven fucking times.
大部分都是小事
Little things, mostly.
没有前菜
No entrée.
坐在我旁边的人很奇怪
The man sitting next to me was odd.
真的很奇怪
Like, really odd.
书法家遇到了问题
The calligrapher was having issues.
(尼克希姆斯)
今晚不太顺利
Well, um... hasn't been a good night.
你一定听说过那场意外 -意外?
I'm sure you heard about the accident. - The accident?
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表