剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
How do I not know this? Where've I been?
阿♥拉♥斯加、马达加斯加、巴塔哥尼亚、婆罗洲
Alaska. Madagascar, Patagonia, Borneo.
有鸟的地方 -好,我认为那不是他看到的东西
Places with birds.-Right. I don't think that's what he saw.
煞车灯 -你只是不肯接受其他可能性?
Brake lights.-Is that you just being stubborn?
他说只有看到两次 如果是煞车灯,他整晚都会看到
He only saw them twice. If they were brake lights, he'd have seen them all night.
看到大脚怪的人都说只有瞥见几秒
People only report seeing Bigfoot for a few seconds.
但毕竟它既魁梧又毛茸茸的
But I mean, he's very, very large and furry,
应该也跑不了多远吧
and he must be there all the time.
你想怎么做? -我需要跟哈利霍林杰谈谈
What do you want to do? - I need to talk to Harry Hollinger.
你需要我做什么? -阻止任何人跟我说话
What do you need me to do? - Just stop anybody from talking to me.
任何人? -大部分人,死缠烂打的人
Anybody? - Most people. Needy people.
我没那个时间
I don't have time.
那凯莉米洛呢?
What about, say, Kylie Minogue?
我现在想跟她说话吗?绝对不想
Do I want to talk to her right now? Absolutely not.
她不太可能提供有用的资讯给我
Very low chance she has any useful information for me.
为什么提到凯莉米洛?
Why are you asking about Kylie Minogue?
卡普侦探
Detective Cupp.
我们可以谈谈吗?
C... can we talk?
听着,我只想说我很感激你
Listen, I just wanted to say I really appreciate
今晚所做的一切
everything you're doing here tonight.
好 -我知道有很多人在抱怨
Okay. - I know there's a lot of people grumbling.
但澳洲人没有
But not the Australians.
好
Right.
但有一件事,我不晓得你是否知道
Uh, but one thing. I don't know if you're aware,
但我今晚本来没有要表演的
but I wasn't supposed to be performing tonight.
有人告诉你吗?
Did anyone tell you that?
那是真的吗? -100%是真的
Is that true? - 100% true.
莉莉舒马克和能量治疗师圣皮埃尔
Lilly Schumacher and her energy healer St. Pierre
想请另一位表演嘉宾
had a different musical guest in mind.
事实上,他们的名单很长
Actually, a lot of them.
我想邀请坏痞兔 -我喜欢
I love Bad Bunny for this. - Love it.
拉娜德芮 -爱死了
Lana Del Rey. - Obsessed.
凯特史帝文斯 -谁?
Cat Stevens. - Who?
算了,你说吧
Never mind, you go.
这些是认真的建议吗?
Are these real options?
哈利史泰尔斯
Harry Styles.
《哈利屋》
Harry's House.
《哈利白宫》 -《哈利白宫》
Harry's. White. House!
如同那晚的一切,这张名单不断改变
Like everything that night, the list kept changing.
但莉莉向我们保证一定会“超棒的”
But Lilly assured us it was going to be amazing.
超棒的,你会大吃一惊的
Amazing! You will not believe this!
做好准备!
Get ready!
来吧,贱♥人♥ -什么?
Let's go, bitches! - What?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
但就在晚宴开始前两小时
But then, literally two hours before the dinner starts,
她说:“我们完蛋了”
she says we're screwed.
你听到了吗?完蛋了 -听到了
Do you hear me? Screwed! - Yes.
不知何故,又是我们的错了
And somehow, again, this was our fault.
没人想在这烂地方表演,完全没有人
Nobody wants to play in this shitty house. Nobody.
怪奇比莉不想 卡蒂B不想、哈利也绝对不想
Not Billie. Not Cardi. Definitely not Harry.
他们知道这有多糟糕 所以不想要参与其中
They know what they're in for, and they don't want it.
艾略特摩根惊慌失措
Elliott Morgan was panicked.
于是AB介入了
And it was A.B. who stepped in.
是他决定要拜托米洛女士的
It was his idea to approach Ms. Minogue.
当然好
Yes.
她真是太大方了
She couldn't have been more gracious.
林肯卧室 -好
...the Lincoln Bedroom.
她只要求能借宿林肯卧室
Her only ask was that she got the Lincoln Bedroom.
你可能不知道 -我是不知道
You probably didn't know that. - I did not.
对,当然的,你很忙 你是世上最厉害的侦探
Of course not. You're busy! Being the World's Greatest Detective!
但这是真的
But it is true.
我很希望能偷偷上楼睡个几小时
And I would love to just sneak upstairs and get a few hours.
你现在想上去林肯卧室?
You wanna go up to the Lincoln Bedroom now?
对 -不行
Yes. - No.
什么…
Wha...
为何不行? -那是犯罪现场
Why not? - It's a crime scene.
林肯卧室?我以为这个人死在三楼
The Lincoln Bedroom? I thought this guy died on the third floor?
我真的不能谈论细节
I really can't talk about the specifics.
对,但他死了
Right, but he's dead,
有人答应要给我林肯卧室 你应该明白问题所在,我…
and I was promised the Lincoln Bedroom, so you can see the problem that I...
是这样的,休想上楼躺一下
So, uh, Hugh wants to pop upstairs for a second and lie down.
什么? -休杰克曼?
What? - Hugh Jackman?
对 -不行
Yes. - No.
先别急着拒绝 -不行
Before you say no... - No!
是他派你来的吗?
Did he send you in here?
我听命于美国总统,米洛女士
I work for the President of the United States, Ms. Minogue.
而不是休杰克曼
I don't work for Hugh Jackman.
对,是他派我来的,他的脚又酸又痛
Yes, he sent me. His feet are sore and tingly.
那他怎么不用该死的大爪子 抓一抓就好?
Well, why doesn't he scratch them with his big fucking claws?!
听着,我最不希望 被夹在你和休杰克曼中间
Listen, the last place I wanna be is between you and Hugh Jackman.
我们只需要设法解决这个问题 -好,既然你那么说了…
We just need to figure this out. - Okay. When you say figure it out...
我得找个地方躺下 你也看到我刚才做了什么
-你的表演? -对
太美妙了,我觉得你甚至不需要伴奏
卡普侦探
Detective Cupp.
卡普侦探
Detective Cupp.
朴探员告诉我你去了海伊亚当斯饭店
Agent Park told me you went over to the Hay-Adams
然后被想参观白宫的12岁小孩骗了
and got snookered by a 12-year-old kid who wants a tour of the White House.
我不是那样说的
Not exactly what I said.
你要提供参观机会吗?
Are you offering a tour?
现在是凌晨4点30分,卡普侦探
It's 4:30 in the morning, Detective Cupp.
我相信他可以等到明天 -我们不能整晚都把人困在这里
I'm sure he can wait until tomorrow. - We can't keep people here all night!
还不到整晚,我们有进展了
It hasn't been all night. We're making progress.
我甚至敢说已经差不多快结束了
I would go so far as to say we're almost done here.
真的吗?
Really?
不是,哈利霍林杰在哪里? 他在这里吗?
No. Where's Harry Hollinger? Is he up here?
好,不好意思
Okay. Excuse me.
我很爱你,局长,但目前为止
You know, I love you, Chief, but so far,
你完全没办法让人们别来打扰我
you are doing a really lousy job keeping people away from me.
我刚才花了十分钟 打发醉醺醺的坎培拉市长
I just spent ten minutes fending off a very drunk mayor of Canberra,
她深信她妈妈的死因 不是在按♥摩♥浴缸里中风
who is convinced her mom did not have a stroke in her Jacuzzi
而是被一位男性访客谋杀
but was, in fact, murdered by a gentleman caller
他叫做伊戈尔史文斯特拉伯爵
by the name of Count Igor Svenstra.
她很想跟你谈谈这件事
And she would very much like to talk to you about it.
我收回刚才的话
I take it all back.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要睡一觉 -我可以问问…我知道,我们…
I need to get some sleep. - I can ask her...
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我们答应要给米洛女士林肯卧室
We promised Ms. Minogue the Lincoln Bedroom.
可以让她使用吗? -不行
Can we let her use it? - No.
我刚跟她说过我不能让任何人上楼
I just told her that. I can't have anybody going upstairs.
你就上楼了 -那倒是真的
You've been going upstairs! - That's true.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
好
Okay.
你去过301号♥房♥吗?
Have you been in Room 301 tonight?
我不知道那是什么 -是你对面的房♥间
Don't know what that is. - Across the hall from you.
这是谁的卧室? -霍林杰先生住在摩根先生隔壁房♥里
Whose bedroom is this? - Hollinger lives next to Morgan.
没有 - 那这里呢?这是客房♥吗?
No. - And this? Is this a guest bedroom?
位在三楼的东北角,那是间卧室
Third floor, northeast corner. It's a bedroom.
那里在装♥修♥ -所以你知道啰?
It's being renovated. - So you do know it?
我知道我对面的房♥间正在装♥修♥
I know a room across the hall from me is being renovated.
那里没在装♥修♥
It's not being renovated.
那你说的是另一个房♥间 -不是
You're talking about a different room? - No.
我是说你认为正在装♥修♥的房♥间
I'm saying the room you think is being renovated
其实没有在装♥修♥
is not actually being renovated.
总统和摩根先生 请工作人员佯装那里在装♥修♥
The President and Mr. Morgan asked to make it look like it's being renovated
因为他们不希望某人在这里留宿
because there was someone they didn't want to stay here.
你们不想让我的手足留宿?
You didn't want my sister to stay here?
什么? -不
What? - No.
哈利 -是我手足耶
That's my sister!
我明白,但这不是针对她
I know. It's not about her personally.
我们先搞清楚…你没去过那个房♥间?
Just to be clear. You haven't been in that room?
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表