剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
你的背上有东西
You have something on your back!
♪ Yeah We'll figure it out somehow-ow-ow ♪
♪ Keep holding on... ♪
对,我知道,为什么?
I need you to come with me. - Why?
对,你现在就得过来
Now. You need to come now.
♪ We're all just going, going 'round ♪
♪ So where we going, going now? ♪
♪ The world could all be falling down ♪
♪ But we'll be... ♪
你太杀了,瑞士人
You're a killer, Swiss.
什么?
What?
我看到你和AB
I saw you and A.B.
他把那些大袋鼠拿下来 你又把它们放回去
He's plucking those big kangaroos off, and you're putting 'em back on.
真是大胆,没有人会那样反抗AB
That shit is cold. Don't nobody go up against A.B. like that.
除了玛维拉,但她是疯子
Except Marvella, but she's crazy.
现在有碎玻璃了
There's broken glass!
你真大胆,瑞士人,太大胆了
You just cold, Swiss. Cold!
超级杀
A killer!
嘿,你的背上有…
Hey, you got something on your...
东西
back.
…预先筛选过 他们只要出示身分证明就行了
...the Secret Service. All they have to do is show ID.
过了初步哨站后 还有一个特勤局哨站
Once past the preliminary checkpoint, there's a Secret Service checkpoint,
会进行包袋检查与金属检测
bag searches and magnetometer screenings.
官邸里没有监视摄影机?
And there are no security cameras in the Residence?
官邸里没有监视摄影机
There are no security cameras in the Residence.
白宫杀人事件
第3集:利刃出鞘
这东西可以吃? -你没吃过?
You can actually eat this? - You've never had it?
没有
No.
这么多年来都没有?
All these years?
不,我对姜饼没什么兴趣
No. I... I don't really care for gingerbread.
我觉得吃掉烟囱不太对
I'd feel bad about eating the chimney.
没事…反正需要重做,它烤焦了
No, no. It has to be redone. It's burnt.
但它是烟囱 -不行
It... It's a chimney. - No.
一定要重做
It has to be redone.
话说…
So, uh,
我什么时候可以搬上楼?
when can I move it all upstairs?
今天
Today. - Ah.
我想给你看这个东西
This is what I wanted to show you.
过来
Come here.
在那里
Right there.
好
Okay.
好极了
Great.
那是你
That's you.
那是我? -没错
That's me? - Mm-hmm.
这是姜饼做的
It is a gingerbread.
哦
Oh.
对,那当然
Yes, of course.
你的脚是甘草做的
Your feet are licorice.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是为了感谢这么多年来
For all that you have done for me and...
你为我以及白宫
and for the house.
付出的一切,温特先生
For these many years, Mr. Wynter.
你的头是软糖做的
Your head is gummy.
我觉得这是我截至目前 最好的作品,不是吗?
Anyway, I think this is maybe the best one yet. This one?
太完美了,狄德
It's perfect, Didier.
谢谢
Thank you.
他在哪里? -在图书室
Where is he? - In the Library.
在后面那边 -我要跟艾蜜莉麦可谈谈
Which was back there. - I need to talk to Emily Mackil.
谁? -白宫园丁
Who? - The White House Gardener.
有温特的毒物检查报告吗? -没有
Do we have the toxicology back on Wynter? - No.
血液呢? -没有
What about the blood? - No.
那来杯咖啡吧? -你要我帮你拿咖啡吗?
What about a coffee? - You're asking me to get you a coffee?
对 -我不是你的助理
Yes. - I'm not your assistant.
你不是吗? -狄德戈塔德呢?
You're not? - What about Didier Gotthard?
他是我们的嫌犯 -我们没有嫌犯
He's our suspect.
你有嫌犯
We don't have a suspect. - You have a suspect!
朴探员跟我说你有锁定嫌犯 你说她有锁定嫌犯
Agent Park told me you have a suspect. You told me she had a suspect.
没错 -没有
Yes. - No.
朴探员跟我说的
Agent Park did tell me that.
你的意思是朴探员没这样跟我说吗?
Are you telling me Agent Park did not tell me that?
我不知道朴探员跟你说了什么 但我说我们没有嫌犯
I don't know what Agent Park told you. I don't have a suspect.
甜点主厨
The pastry chef.
那是问题吗? 因为你只说了“甜点主厨”这几个字
Is that a question? 'Cause you just said the words "the pastry chef."
他是嫌犯吗? -不是
Is he a suspect? - No.
他不是嫌犯是因为他没有嫌疑
Is he not a suspect because he's not a suspect
还是因为你不相信嫌犯这回事? -对
or because you don't believe in suspects?
现在是凌晨2点30分… -意思是你不该浪费我的时间
Yes. - It's 2:30 in the morning...
等我有发现再告诉你们
Which means you shouldn't waste my time. I will tell you all when I have something.
她对联邦调查局局长这么说?
She said that to the Director of the FBI?
那不是她对联邦调查局局长 说过最不客气的话
That's not the worst thing she said to the Director of the FBI.
戈塔德先生是嫌犯吗?
Was Mr. Gotthard a suspect?
那要看你对“嫌犯”的定义是什么
It really depends on what you mean by "suspect."
我是指卡普侦探是否相信 戈塔德先生可能要为温特先生之死
I mean, did Detective Cupp believe that Mr. Gotthard might be responsible
负起责任?
for Mr. Wynter's death?
卡普侦探有发现证据
Detective Cupp had uncovered evidence
显示温特先生被发现身亡时
that suggested Mr. Gotthard was in the Game Room
戈塔德先生人在游戏室里
at the same time Mr. Wynter was found dead.
她说这发现很有趣 但也说她需要更多背景资讯
She said she found that interesting, but she said she needed more context.
“背景资讯”是什么意思?
What do you mean "context"?
让我用我所能想到 最简单的方式跟你解释
Let me explain this to you in the simplest way I know how:
如果我要你找一只黄喉长爪鹡鸰
If I asked you to find a Yellow-throated Longclaw,
你会怎么做?
what would you do?
那是鸟吗? -对
Is that a bird? - Yes.
我觉得听起来很像鸟 -是鸟没错
I thought it sounded like one. - It is a bird.
我可能会请你再拼一次 你说长“嘴”?是不是…
I'd probably ask you to spell it again. You said Longjaw? Is it L-O-N...
算了,我来告诉你你会怎么做 你会选最懒惰的做法
I'll tell you what you'd do. You'd take the lazy route.
你会上网搜寻 读维♥基♥百♥科♥页面,基本上是对的
You'd Google it and read the Wikipedia entry,
但不是很详细或很精确
which is mostly right, but not terribly detailed or precise.
你最好利用像这样的东西
You'd be better off using something like this,
这会告诉你黄喉长“爪”鹡鸰
which would tell you that the Yellow-throated Longclaw,
长爪,爪子的“爪”
Longclaw, C-L-A-W, claw,
是精壮结实、大多独自行动的鸣禽
is a stout and sturdy, largely solitary songbird
它鲜黄色的胸前 有着形成强烈对比的黑色V字
that has a very distinctive black V across its otherwise bright yellow chest
栖息在草原上
that largely lives in grasslands
以蜘蛛、昆虫与其他无脊椎动物为食
and eats spiders and insects and other invertebrates.
你整晚都带着那本书?
You've been carrying that book around all night?
对 -它很大本
Yes. - It is so big.
学无止尽,对吧?
You'd learn all about it. Right?
那就是你要做,或是该做的事 你才知道要去哪里寻找
That's what you'd do. Or should do. So you'd know where to look for one,
如果你有看到,或认为看到了 你才能确定自己有看到
so that if you saw one, you'd know if you actually did.
否则你要怎么找到鸟?
Otherwise, how would you ever find one?
这是她所能给你最简单的解释?
This was the simplest way she could explain this to you?
对,所以…
Yes. So.
这就是黄喉长爪鹡鸰
This is the Yellow-throated Longclaw.
然后这是我周日在马里兰州
Now... this is a picture I took of a bird
拍到的一只鸟
I saw on Sunday in Maryland.
我没看到鸟 -你没看到鸟?
I don't see a bird. - You don't see a bird?
不,那看起来不像鸟
Nope. That does not appear to be a bird.
对,那是我外甥
Oh, right. That's my nephew.
告诉我,朴探员
Now tell me, Agent Park,
我周日在马里兰州 有没有看到黄喉长爪鹡鸰?
did I see a Yellow-throated Longclaw in Maryland on Sunday?
对,你周日在马里兰州 有看到黄喉长爪鹡鸰
Yes. You saw a Yellow-throated Longclaw in Maryland on Sunday.
这就是我要说的
And that is exactly my point.
她到底要说什么?
What was her point exactly?
我要说的就是你搞错了
My point is you got it wrong.
真的吗? -对
Oh, really? - Yes.
我知道你外甥不是鸟
I knew your nephew wasn't a bird.
黄喉长爪鹡鸰的栖息地在非洲
The Yellow-throated Longclaw lives in Africa.
我看到的是东草地鹨 栖息在美洲的鸟类
The bird I saw is an Eastern Meadowlark, an American bird.
两者极为相似
The two have striking similarities,
在行为与外貌上让人难以区别
indistinguishable in behavior and appearance,
但它们是完全不同的物种 栖息在不同的大♥陆♥上
but they are completely different species that live on different continents
唯一的连结就是趋同演化此概念
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表