剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
Where were you after dinner? - When?
晚宴后
After dinner.
这他妈的是怎样? -你今晚有去外面吗?
What the fuck is this?- Were you ever outside tonight? - No.
没有 -让我换个方式问
Let me ask this a different way: Were you ever outside tonight?
你今晚有去外面吗? -那是一样的问题,有什么不同?
That seems like the same way. How is that different?
答案还是“没有”
And the answer's no.
没有
No.
没有…
No. No!
我不想对你说谎
I don't feel comfortable lying to you. - You shouldn't.
你不该的 -感觉就像你知道我在说谎 我知道
Like you know that I'm lying. - I do.
我今晚有去外面
I was outside tonight.
我知道
I know.
跟一个澳洲男人 -他有名字
With some dude from Australia. - He has a name.
我真的不知道他叫什么
I honestly don't know what it is.
大卫莱伦斯
David Rylance.
对
Right.
我想那是个错误
It was a mistake. I guess.
我很沮丧、情绪高昂,他就在旁边
I was frustrated. I had a lot of energy. He was there.
有时候我需要宣泄那些情绪 你懂我的意思吗?
I just need to burn that shit off sometimes, you know what I'm saying?
你不会有时候就是需要来一发吗?
Don't you ever just need to fuck?
不会,莱伦斯先生回到屋内后 你去了哪里?
No. Where did you go after Mr. Rylance went back inside?
我绕到屋子的东侧,然后进去地下室
I... I went around the east side of the house and in... in through the basement.
有人看到你吗? -我希望没有
Did anyone see you? - I hope not.
你绝对不希望如此 因为我今晚听了一千种不同的说法
That is definitely not what you hope. Because I've heard 1,000 different things tonight
我唯一确定的事 就是你威胁要杀了AB温特
and the only thing I'm sure of is that you threatened to kill A.B. Wynter
然后晚上九点后 就没有人能证实你的行踪
and that you can't be accounted for after 9 p.m.
还有白宫的书法家遇到一点问题
And that the White House Calligrapher is having some trouble.
(尼克希姆斯)
我没有杀AB温特
I didn't kill A.B. Wynter.
好 -然后有人看到我
Okay. - And someone did see me.
她是从那扇门进来的
She came in that door.
大概是9点15分至30分之间
It was around 9:15, 9:30.
她在地下室待了多久?
How long was she down here?
我不知道,但有一段时间
I don't know. But it was a while.
你有跟她说话吗?
Did you talk to her?
你知道这对我来说是多大的创伤吗?
Do you understand how traumatizing this is for me?
这个人在这里工作了23年
This man worked here for 23 years.
他为这栋屋子奉献生命
He gave his life to this house.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
请你慢慢来
Please. Take as long as you need.
其实我们的时间有点紧绷
Actually, we're in a bit of a time crunch.
你觉得AB温特会伤害自己吗 哈金斯女士?
Do you think A.B. Wynter could've hurt himself, Ms. Huggins?
老实说,我认识那男人 但我不是真正了解他,你懂吗?
I'll be honest. I knew the man, but I didn't know the man. You feel me?
我今晚得知一些关于AB的事 是我以前不知道的
I mean, I found out things tonight about A.B. that I didn't know before.
“事”?什么事?
Things? What things?
私事
Personal things.
不管他经历了什么 都写在那些本子里
Whatever he was going through, it went inside those books.
“本子”? -笔记本
Books? - Notebooks.
他的日记,他把所有事都写在里面
His journals. He wrote everything down in them.
你们没找到吗? -没有
You haven't found those? - No.
我觉得他会自杀吗? 这就是你要问的?
Do I think he would kill himself? That's what you're asking?
他压力极大,饱受挫折
He was enormously stressed and frustrated.
这我很确定
I know that.
他觉得这里发生了不好的事
He felt like bad things were happening here,
那深深地伤害了他
and that hurt him deeply.
他觉得自己对这个地方有责任
He felt responsible for this place.
在今晚之后?我不知道,也许吧
After tonight? I don't know. Maybe.
也许他确实会那么做
Maybe he could have.
在这些询问中 卡普侦探有锁定任何嫌犯吗?
Did Detective Cupp identify any suspects during these interviews?
嫌犯? -对
Suspects? - Yes.
卡普侦探不会去锁定嫌犯,参议员
Detective Cupp didn't really think in terms of "suspects," Senator.
她说她觉得人们很有趣
She said she found people "interesting."
那她有说她觉得某些人很有趣吗?
Did she say she found anyone "interesting"?
当我说人们,我主要是指鸟类
And when I say people, I mostly mean birds,
但是的,她有
but, uh, yes, she did.
不过不是在询问期间
It wasn't during the interviews, though.
我们回到楼上后 卡普侦探开始仔细探究一切
After we went upstairs, Detective Cupp started poring through everything.
看着照片,仔细思索他们的故事
Looking at pictures, thinking through the stories.
不只针对询问过程
Not just from the interviews.
是截至那时为止,她所见所闻的一切
Everything she had seen and heard up to that point.
资讯量很大
And... it was a lot.
那是整晚唯一一次我看到她面露沮丧
It was the only time the whole evening I saw her frustrated.
仿佛这一切让她没有任何进展
Like, she just couldn't get any traction on anything.
我只是在看看 -他离开了22分钟
I'm just looking around. - He was gone for 22 minutes.
玛维拉呢?
Where's Marvella? - Haven't seen her.
没看到她 -多久了?
For how long? - An hour.
一个小时 -有人不请自来
Someone crashed the party.
撞击声 -我只是个工程师
Thump. - I'm just the engineer.
她当时无法破案,她很清楚
She wasn't going to solve the case at that point. She knew that.
但她已经准备好开始了 她聆听一切,她准备好了
But she was ready to start. She had listened, and she was ready,
但她不知道该从哪里着手
but she didn't know where it was.
她那天早些时候跟我说 她外出寻找鸟类时
She told me at one point earlier in the day that this sometimes happened in the field,
有时在田野间会发生这种事
when she was out looking for birds.
她说你唯一能做的就是等待 事物会找上门的
She said that the only thing you could do was wait.
结果真的来了
And then it did.And that it would come.
卡普侦探 我们追踪了打到温特办公室的电♥话♥
Detective Cupp. We traced the call to Wynter's office.
然后呢?
And?
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这里供园艺人员还有白宫园丁使用
It's used by the grounds crew and the White House Gardener.
艾蜜莉? -对,艾蜜莉麦可
Emily? - Yes, Emily Mackil.
你要我去找她吗? -不,现在不用
Do you want me to get her? - No, not right now.
我在今晚结束前就会死掉
I am going to be dead by the end of the night.
让我们检查一下,以防万一
Let's check it. Just in case.
更多的碎玻璃
There's more broken glass!
听着,我做好万全准备了。我是说,我们...
Listen, I have everything under control. I mean, we...
他们搬走尸体了吗? -温特?
Have they moved the body? - Wynter?
我出去时有其他人死掉吗? -现在要搬走他了
Has anyone else died? - They're moving him now.
从哪里? -后面
Where? - Out the back.
不…把他从前面带出来,穿过大厅
No, no, bring him out the front. Through the Grand Foyer.
“大厅”?所有人都在那里
Grand Foyer? - That's where everybody is.
没错,他必须从前面出去
Exactly. He needs to come out the front.
这样不太好吧
Well, I don't know about this.
搞什么…
What the fuck...
只因为…
Just because...
是在耍我吗? -我们为什么要把尸体…
Are you serious? -We carry a dead body...
她为什么要他们从前面 把温特的尸体带出去?
Why did she want them to bring Wynter's body out the front?
她想让大家聚在一个地方
She wanted everyone together in one place.
为什么?她为什么 要让大家聚在一个地方?
Why? Why did she want everyone together in one place?
因为隼
Uh... because of the falcon.
隼? -对
The falcon? - Yes.
像“企鹅”吗?
Is that like The Penguin?
它们是完全不同的鸟类
Totally different kind of bird.
不,我是指某人的昵称 就像《蝙蝠侠》里的企鹅人
No, I mean, is it a nickname for someone? Like The Penguin in Batman.
不,是指真正的隼
Oh, no. This was an actual falcon.
当晚早些时候,我问了卡普侦探
Earlier that night, I asked Detective Cupp
在老罗斯福总统的鸟类清单上 有什么她特别想看到的鸟
if there was anything on Teddy Roosevelt's list of birds that she really wanted to see.
隼,它不是稀有鸟类 连在华盛顿特区也不算
The falcon. It's not a rare bird, even here in D.C.,
但如果能在白宫见到一只,那会很棒
but it would be amazing to see one at the White House.
她说她之所以喜欢隼 是因为它狩猎的方式
She said she loved the falcon because of the way it hunted.
它们能辨认出它们的猎物身上
They can identify even the most imperceptible weaknesses
最难以察觉的弱点
in their prey.
如果你去检视隼的猎物
If you look up what a falcon ends up killing,
你几乎总会发现这些特点
you'll almost always discover something like this.
轻微受损的翅膀、断腿 缺乏经验的幼体
The slightly damaged wing. The broken leg. The inexperience of youth.
对地形不熟悉
The unfamiliarity with the terrain.
总会有弱点
There will be something.
它们会从成千上万的鸟中选中一只鸟
They'll pick a single bird out of a flock of thousands.
异常的
The odd one.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表