剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
什么?
What?
焚化炉故障了,已经故障一年了
The incinerator. It don't work. It hasn't worked for a year.
他不会知道的,他不常下来这里
He wouldn't know that. He doesn't come down here very much.
冰河列车
The Glacier Express!
什么?
What?
从圣摩里茨到采马特的火车
The train from St. Moritz to Zermatt.
冰河列车
The Glacier Express.
虽说是快车,但其实没那么快
They say "express," but it's really not that fast.
但上面的风景?
But the view?
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
那辆火车上有大窗户
They have those huge windows on that train.
说来有趣
You know, it's funny.
我记得我一度坐在那里,然后意识到
I remember sitting at one point and realizing that,
就像我们这些坐在火车内 往外看的所有人
just like all of us inside the train were looking out,
欣赏着美景
enjoying the view,
火车外面也有许多人
there were all those people outside the train
朝里面看着我们
looking in at us.
看着我们,我们是他们的风景
You know? Watching us. We were their view.
提醒一下 每次你看着某样东西的时候
Just a good reminder that whenever you're watching something,
某物或某人可能也在看着你
something or someone is probably watching you.
对吧?
Right?
是否可以肯定,在此阶段 卡普侦探已经锁定嫌犯了?
Is it safe to say that, at this point, Detective Cupp had identified a suspect?
可以肯定的是卡普侦探 认为戈塔德先生的故事非常有趣
It's safe to say that Detective Cupp found Mr. Gotthard's story very interesting.
你…
You
想知道吗?
want to know?
我当然想知道
Oh, do I want to know.
我在快十点的时候打扫好厨房♥
Well, I finished cleaning up the kitchen at a little before 10,
然后我走楼梯上三楼
and then I went up the stairs to the third floor.
为什么?
Why?
我在三楼有一间办公室,如你所知
I have an office on the third floor, as you know,
我来上班时,首先就会去那里
and it's where I go first thing when I come in,
下班离开前也会再进去办公室
and it's the last place that I go when I leave for the night.
你原本打算下班离开这里?
Were you leaving for the night?
今天很漫长
It had been a long day.
我…走出楼梯间
Mmm, so I... got off the stairwell
到三楼走廊上
on the third-floor hallway...
然后看到温特先生
...and there's Mr. Wynter
躺在游戏室的地板上
on the ground of the Game Room.
他还活着吗? -不,当然不是
Was he alive? - No, of course not.
接着我走向他
And then I, uh, walk over to him,
我看到我的刀在他身旁
and I see my knife next to him.
我接下来的行为的确不光彩
I'm not proud of what I did next.
刀在哪里?
Where was the knife?
在地上 -在他手里?
On the ground. - In his hand?
不,我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
你觉得不是?
You don't think so?
你怎么知道那是你的刀? -我很熟悉我的刀
How did you know it was your knife? - I know my knives.
刀子靠近他的右手还是左手?
Was the knife near his right hand or left hand?
左手
Left hand.
你确定吗? -对,我确定
Are you sure? - Yes, I am sure.
如果是靠近他的左手
If it had been near his left hand,
你会站在温特和门之间
you would've been between Wynter and the door,
跟桌子有段距离
away from the table.
这样你拿起刀子时,就不会撞到桌子
When you picked up the knife, you wouldn't have hit the table,
巧克就不会在空中旋转后 从你背上滑落
and the chalk wouldn't have rolled off your back,
我不会在地板上找到它 我们现在也不会坐在这里
and I wouldn't have found it on the floor, and we wouldn't be sitting here right now.
是右手
Right hand.
你为什么把刀子拿走? -我不知道
Why did you take the knife? - I don't know.
你真的比较喜欢 巴德鲁特宫殿饭店吗?
Do you really prefer Badrutt's Palace?
什么? -跟白宫相比
What? - To the White House.
为什么要问我这个? -你不喜欢这里吗?
Why are you asking me that? - Do you not like it here?
我不想谈这件事
I don't want to talk about that.
那你想谈什么?我时间多的是
What would you like to talk about? I have all the time in the world.
我把刀子拿走
I took the knife
因为我不希望被指控杀了他
because I didn't want to be accused of killing him.
我知道那听起来很蠢
I know how that sounds.
你真的知道吗? -对
Do you really? - Yes.
你是不是因为假期发生的事 而感到担心?
Were you worried because of what happened over the holidays?
不是… -不是?
No. No. - No?
因为香蕉福斯特? -不是
Because of the bananas foster? - No.
是别的事吗? -对
There's something else? - Yes.
我开始懂你为何拿走刀子了 -还有什么事?
I understand why you took the knife. - What else?
袋鼠
The kangaroos.
什么?
The what?
袋鼠 -袋鼠是什么意…
Kangaroos. - What do you mean, "kanga..."
罗利端出第一盘时 澳洲外♥交♥部♥长看到了
Rollie served the first one when the Australian Foreign Minister saw it
他向我们的礼宾长抱怨 礼宾长又向幕僚长黛娜汉蒙抱怨
and complained to our Chief of Protocol, who complained to the Chief of Staff,
她再向玛维拉抱怨 而后者说她跟这件事无关
who complained to Marvella, who said she had nothing to do with it
这全是狄德的主意
and that this was all Didier.
所以他们去备餐区找狄德
So they went to the staging area to see Didier,
现在他完全失控了
and now he's gone completely ballistic.
无知的白♥痴♥
Ignorant idiot! - We can tell you what to do!
我们可以告诉你该怎么做 如果我不希望你♥他♥妈♥的端出…
If I don't want you to fucking serve...
这是我的甜点 就要按照我的方式呈现
This is my dessert, and it is going to be served my way!
你还想为此邀功? -绝对不能上这道菜
You're taking credit for that? - That is not going out there.
你已经从我这里夺走过东西了
You have already taken one away from me.
不准你再夺走我的袋鼠
And you are not going to take away my kangaroos!
你在说什么鬼话? 我没夺走过你的任何东西
What are you talking about? I haven't taken anything away from you.
不是你
Not you.
是他
Him!
有什么问题?
What's the problem?
你看不出来?
看起来像一只袋鼠洛基 在一条屎上跳舞
It looks like a kangaroo Rocky dancing on a loaf of shit.
我是说蛋糕有什么问题?
I mean, what's the problem?
问题是乌鲁鲁是神圣的
The problem is that Uluru is sacred.
不能让某只蠢袋鼠站在上面 不可能,太无礼了
You can't have some goofy fucking kangaroo on top of it. No way. It's offensive.
你们说主厨叫什么名字?
What's the chef's name again?
她好像很难过
She seems sad.
你可以保留袋鼠 或者你可以保留石头
You can have the kangaroos. Or you can have the rock.
但不能两者都留
You can't have both.
别这么做,温特先生
Don't do this, Mr. Wynter.
你要选哪个?
What's it gonna be?
有人跟书法家谈过吗? 这字迹我完全看不懂
Has anybody talked to the calligrapher? I mean, I can't read this.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is that?
人们有时会认为我很生气 但其实不然
People sometimes think that I am angry when I am not.
你当时很生气吗?
Were you angry?
对
Yes.
你比较喜欢巴德鲁特宫殿饭店吗?
Do you prefer Badrutt's Palace?
可以不要再问我那个问题了吗?
Will you stop asking me that?
看来答案是肯定的 -那不是肯定的意思
I'll take that as a yes. - No, that is not a yes.
那个问题就是字面上的意思
That is a "Will you stop asking me that?"
我不知道
I don't know!
我…
I... I... I...
也许吧
Maybe.
我以前在这里很开心 然后我犯了一些错误
I used to be happy here, and then I made some mistakes...
而我希望你把那个东西 从桌上拿走,拜托了
...and I want you to take that thing off the table, please.
你现在很生气吗?
Are you angry now?
对 -我想看看你的厨房♥
Yes! - I'd like to see your kitchen.
当然,我带你去看
Well, of course. Let me show you.
你是说有人进来你这个很小的厨房♥
You're saying someone comes in your very small kitchen,
把这把很大的刀从墙上拿下来 然后走到三楼?
takes this very large knife off the wall, and walks up to the third floor?
不是 -你是这么说的
No. - That is what you said.
不,我不是这么说的
No, that is not what I said.
那把刀不是放在这里
That knife wasn't kept down here.
我找到它后把它带下来 但它先前不是在这里
I brought it down here after I found it, but that's not where it was before.
那它在哪里?
Where was it?
这是你的办公室? -对,主厨办公室
This is your office? - Yes. The Chefs' office.
我和另外那个人共用
It is for that other person and me.
玛维拉? -你们共用一间办公室?
Marvella? - You two share an office?
这安排并不理想
It is not an enjoyable arrangement.
然后你把刀子放在这里?
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表