剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
你就是卡普侦探吧?
Detective Cupp, I presume?
白宫杀人事件
第6集:第三人
正是哈利霍林杰想尽快让此案
Harry Hollinger was the one who wanted to call this a suicide
以自杀作结
as quickly as possible.
哈利霍林杰 总统最好的朋友兼最亲密的顾问
Harry Hollinger, the President's best friend and closest adviser.
为什么哈利霍林杰在找政♥治♥文件?
Why was Harry Hollinger looking for political documents?
哈利霍林杰
Harry Hollinger.
哈利霍林杰 -哈利霍林杰
Harry Hollinger. - Harry Hollinger.
哈利霍林杰
Harry Hollinger.
哈利 -闲聊就免了
Harry...? - We can cut the small talk.
至少可以告诉你我喜欢那种胡子吧?
Can I at least tell you I like the beard?
去你的 你刚刚在那里是在做什么,艾伦?
Fuck you. What are you doing out there, Aaron?
你记得听证会的目的跟性质吗?
Do you remember why we're here? What this is?
这是关于维安规则的无聊听证会
This is a boring hearing about security protocol.
就这样
That's what this is.
这不是他妈的开放麦克风之夜 可以让疯狂阴谋论者胡言乱语
It's not some fucking open mic night for foiled-hat wing-nuts to talk insane shit
大谈他们对白宫事件的臆测
about what they think happened at the White House.
在离开东厅的22分钟里 哈利霍林杰跑去哪了?
Where was Harry Hollinger for the 22 minutes he left the East Room?
你让他们把这变成他妈的闹剧
You have let them turn this thing into a fucking circus.
不…比闹剧还糟
No, no, no. Worse than a circus.
比闹剧还糟?
Worse than a circus?
你让他们把这整件事变成谋杀谜案
You have let them turn this thing into a murder mystery.
那很糟糕,非常糟糕
And that is bad. That is very, very bad.
你想知道原因是什么吗?
Do you wanna know why that is bad?
对,谋杀谜案现在好流行
Yeah, I mean, murder mysteries are so popular right now.
每次我打开电视… -正是如此
Every time I turn on my TV... - Exactly!
人们喜欢谋杀谜案 他们觉得很有趣,的确是如此
People like a murder mystery. They think they're fun. And it is fun.
有图书室、游戏室,还有消失的凶器
You have the Library and the Game Room and the missing weapons
然后现在,太棒了
and now... oh, yay!
侦探失踪了,太精彩了吧?
A disappearing detective! How great is that?
人们开始想:“我也能当侦探
People start to think, "Oh, I can play detective too."
那是线索吗?这是他妈的线索吗?
"Is that a clue? Is that a fucking clue?"
我就喜欢推理故事,凶手是谁?”
"Oh, I love a whodunnit. Whodunnit?!"
谋杀谜案就是这样,艾伦
And that's the thing about murder mysteries, Aaron:
凶手永远是那个你最怀疑的人
The person whodunnit is always the person you suspect the most.
不是最不怀疑的,正好相反
Not the least. The most.
你只是受到制约不去怀疑他们
You've just been trained not to suspect them.
但说到底,你还是怀疑
But underneath it all, you really do.
你知道现在你的谋杀谜案中 那个嫌疑人是谁吗,艾伦?
And you know who that person is in your murder mystery right now, Aaron?
你知道是谁吗?
Do you know who that is?
那个瑞士人?
The Swiss guy? - Yes!
对 -是我
Me!
对,或许吧
Oh yeah. Maybe.
我不知道 我觉得那个瑞士人不太老实
I don't know. The Swiss guy seems shifty to me.
你得控制住这里的局势,艾伦
You need to get this whole fucking thing under control, Aaron.
我会的…
I got it. I got it.
听着,如果真的逼不得已 我还是能跟她做交易,别担心
Look, if it comes to it, I can always make a deal with her. Don't worry.
你没办法跟那种人做交易
You can't make deals with people like that.
哪种人? -像她那样的人
People like what? - Like that. Like her.
像玛乔莉贝比克斯那样的人
People like Margery Bay Bix.
这些人不一样
These people are different.
这些人从来没有改变过
These people are exactly the same people as they've always been,
我们长年来都与他们做交易
and we've always made deals with them.
凶手是谁?
Whodunnit?
什么?
What?
凶手是谁,哈利?
Whodunnit, Harry?
我想知道
I want to know.
你看吧?
See?
这是你第一次来这里吗?
This your first time up here?
第三次
Third time.
第三次? -对
Third time? - Yes.
你已经上来过三次了? -宿敌鸟
You've done that three times? - Nemesis bird.
什么? -宿敌鸟
Sorry? - Nemesis bird.
就是那只你一直找不到 也无法放下的鸟
That's what you call the one you can't find and can't let go.
你以为有找到其他的鸟就够了 但绝非如此
You'd think all the ones you do find would be enough, but it's never like that.
听起来像一首乡村歌♥曲
Sounds like a country song.
刚才在头顶的那只是什么?
What's the one that was just overhead here?
金头绿咬鹃
Golden-headed Quetzal.
不是你要找的鸟? -不是
Not your bird? - Not my bird.
我要找的鸟是巨蚁八色鸫
My bird is the Giant Antpitta.
但绿咬鹃是一种美丽的鸟 我很高兴能看到它
But the Quetzal is a beautiful bird, and I'm happy to see it.
它们都很有益
And they all help.
一切都很和谐
Everything fits together.
我们不能进去
We weren't allowed to go in.
她说得很清楚,我们也尊重这一点
She was very clear about that, and we respected that.
我们就站在外面等
We just stood outside waiting.
直到…
Until...
直到怎样?
Until what?
有血
Blood!
什么? -有血
What? - Blood!
哪里? -楼上的林肯卧室
Where? - Upstairs! In the Lincoln Bedroom!
你在林肯卧室做什么?
What the hell are you doing in the Lincoln Bedroom?
他让我进来睡觉
He let me in. To sleep.
谁? -他
Who? - Him!
我?
Me?
不,什么?我不…
No. What? I don't...
有,你带我上楼 把我安顿好,还说了晚安
You walked me up, tucked me in, and said goodnight.
不,我不记得了
No, I don't remember that.
把你安顿好?
Tucked you in?
血在哪里?
Where is the blood?
就在那边
It's right there.
卡普侦探,没事吧? -走廊对面的房♥间是什么?
Detective Cupp, is everything...? - What's that room across the hall?
女王卧室
The Queens Room.
那林肯卧室隔壁的这间呢?
And this room here? Next door to the Lincoln Bedroom?
条约室
The Treaty Room.
这是一扇门
It's a door.
按压门
A pop door.
壁橱
A linen closet.
走廊另一边的门呢?也一样吗?
And on the other side of the hallway? Same thing?
这个?
This?
不
No.
这不一样
This is different.
是楼梯
A staircase.
祕密楼梯
A secret staircase.
员工楼梯
A staff staircase.
通往哪里? -到三楼
To where? - To the third floor.
因为他的鞋子已经松脱 裤子都跑到腰部高处
The way his shoes were coming off, the way his pants were gathered.
我一直都认为尸体被移♥动♥过 -从哪里移♥动♥过来?
I have always thought that he was moved. - Moved from where?
我要大家马上离开这层楼
I want everyone off this floor.
马上
Now.
这层楼还有其他人吗? -不该有的
Is anyone else up here? - Shouldn't be.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
杰克曼先生?
Mr. Jackman?
这张床大概有14公尺高
This bed is, like, 45 feet high.
妈的,就像在爬圣母峰一样
Fuck. It's like climbing Mount fucking Everest.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
这个房♥间更高级
This room is so much nicer...
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing in here?
他说我可以睡在这里 -谁?
He told me I could sleep in here. - Who?
崔斯克探员 -什么事?
Agent Trask! - Yeah?
我叫你别让任何人上来 -我知道
I told you not to let anyone up here. - I know. I know you did.
我知道你有说,但那样公平吗?
But is that really fair?
毕竟凯莉和休为我们付出了那么多?
After everything Kylie and Hugh have done for us?
上面怎么没有特勤局的人? -因为有人叫我们离开该楼层
And why is there no Secret Service? - We were told to stay off the floor.
我才刚说出那句话 而且不是针对特勤局
I literally just said that, and I didn't mean Secret Service.
我指的不是你赶我们走
I didn't mean you told us to stay off the floor.
那是谁叫你们离开的? -摩根先生
Who told you to stay off? - Mr. Morgan.
艾略特摩根?
Elliott Morgan?
对 -什么时候?
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表