剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
Famous story:
雷根总统在轰炸利比亚之前
President Reagan told a butler and a chef
就告诉一个侍者和主厨这件事
about the bombing of Libya before it happened.
世上没人知道会发生这件事 他先告诉他们了
Nobody in the world knew this was coming and he tells them.
你知道他们说什么吗?
You know what they said?
“你晚餐想吃什么,总统先生?”
What would you like for dinner, Mr. President?
压根儿没听进去
It just ain't in there.
我完全不知道你刚才在说什么 我也不在乎
I have no idea what you were talking about, and I don't care.
但我在乎你现在跟我说话的方式
But I do care about the way you're talking to me now
以及你在含沙射影
and what you're insinuating.
我为造成任何误会致上歉意 霍林杰先生
I apologize for any misunderstanding, Mr. Hollinger.
我应该更明智地处理方才的情况
I should have dealt with that better.
如果你希望我消除 宾先生或鲁特先生的疑虑
If you'd like me to reassure Mr. Bing or Mr. Root
或是直接跟总统谈 我当然很乐意配合
or talk to the President directly, I am, of course, happy to do it.
嘴巴给我闭紧一点
Keep your fucking mouth shut.
过了一阵子,我在AB的办公室找到他
I found A.B. in his office a little while later.
他有点在发呆
Just kind of staring off into space.
他告诉我发生了什么事
He told me what happened.
他不是个情绪化的人 他情绪都藏得很好
He's not an emotional person. He was pretty sealed off.
但我火冒三丈
But I was fucking pissed.
他以为他是谁?你在这里…
I mean, who does he think he is?
太不公平了
It was so unfair.
这些人进来之后就有一堆烂事
And it came after so much shit with these guys.
摩根家还好,但他们身边的人
Not the Morgans so much, but the people around them.
我说我们应该去找人谈谈 不能容许这种行为
I said we should go talk to someone. This wasn't acceptable.
AB有说他要做什么吗? -什么都没有
Did A.B. say if he was gonna do anything?
我甚至无法形容 他的反应是什么,他看起来…
Nothing. And I honestly couldn't tell you what his reaction was. He looked...
累了
tired.
哈利霍林杰知道你知情吗?
Does Harry Hollinger know you know about this?
他知道
He knew.
哈利霍林杰?
Harry Hollinger?
对 -不是崔普摩根?
Yes.- Not Tripp Morgan?
我没排除崔普摩根的嫌疑
I'm not saying not Tripp Morgan.
我只是说现在我得知霍林杰的事
I'm saying now I'm hearing about Harry Hollinger.
你刚才在这里告诉我 崔普摩根和闪烁的红灯
You were just in here telling me about Tripp Morgan and the flashing red light,
证明在发现血迹的房♥间窗内 出现的人是他
which puts him in the window in the room where we have blood.
我知道,在那之前 我也跟你说了大卫莱伦斯的事
I am aware. Before that, I was telling you about David Rylance.
还有狄德戈塔德、玛维拉和席拉卡农
And Didier Gotthard. And Marvella. And Sheila Cannon.
我正在试着串起这些线索
These are the pieces I'm trying to put together.
崔普摩根、哈利霍林杰
Tripp Morgan. Harry Hollinger.
你在冒很大的风险,柯蒂莉亚
You are flying very close to the sun here, Cordelia.
这代表我接近真♥相♥了,对吧?
It means I'm getting warm, right?
好,帮我复习一下
Okay. Run this back for me.
哈利霍林杰 总统最好的朋友兼最亲密的顾问…
Harry Hollinger, the President's best friend and closest adviser...
…在条约室 与中情局局长和沃波尔宾开会
...has a meeting in the Treaty Room with the Director of the CIA and Walpole Bing
就在国宴前一天
on the day before the State Dinner.
他们在讨论某个敏感话题
And they're talking about something sensitive.
AB温特走进房♥间做他的工作
A.B. Wynter enters the room to do his job,
他被指控监听这次会议
and he's accused of spying on this meeting.
哈利霍林杰追着他跑过走廊 因为宾叫他…
Harry Hollinger chases him down the hallway after Bing tells him to...
“给我滚出去”
"Get the fuck out."
警告他别记住谈话内容,还说…
And tells him that he didn't hear any of that. Actually says...
“嘴巴给我闭紧一点”
"Keep your fucking mouth shut."
真正有趣的部分来了
Now, here's where it gets really interesting.
隔天,木匠艾迪戈梅兹 叙述他听到温特在办公室里说话
The next day, carpenter Eddie Gomez reports hearing Wynter in his office.
他开始大叫 “我要把所有事都告诉他们”
He started yelling, "I'm gonna tell them everything!"
戈梅兹还叙述他看到哈利霍林杰…
Gomez also reports seeing Harry Hollinger...
我跑下楼
I ran downstairs.
…几秒钟后下楼离开温特的办公室
...coming down the stairs from Wynter's office just seconds later.
然后霍林杰先生 就紧接着在我后面下楼
And Mr. Hollinger was right behind me.
你明白我在说什么吗? -我明白
Do you see what I'm saying? - I do.
罗利布里奇沃特告诉我霍林杰…
Rollie Bridgewater told me Hollinger was...
…离开了22分钟
...gone for 22 minutes.
…正是我们所知温特死去的时间点
...right around the time we know that Wynter died.
在温特被发现身亡后…
And after Wynter was found dead...
正是哈利霍林杰想尽快让此案
Harry Hollinger was the one who wanted to call this a suicide
以自杀作结
as quickly as possible.
是自杀
It's a suicide.
而且别忘记…
And do not forget...
而且我没忘记…
And I do not forget...
我去搜索AB温特的办公室时…
...that when I went to search A.B. Wynter's office...
你在这里做什么? -…哈利霍林杰就在那里
What are you doing in here? - ...there was Harry Hollinger...
寻找政♥治♥文件 -政♥治♥文件
...looking for political documents. - Political documents.
你有问题吗,比克斯参议员?
Do you have a question, Senator Bix?
我有问题吗?
Do I have a question?
当然有
Oh, yes.
我有很多问题,主席先生
I have a lot of questions, Mr. Chairman.
为了问这些问题,我等好久了
And I have been waiting a long time to ask these questions.
为什么哈利霍林杰在找政♥治♥文件?
Why was Harry Hollinger looking for political documents?
哈利霍林杰认为 温特先生听到什么了?
What did Harry Hollinger think Mr. Wynter had heard?
还有对此他为何这么生气?
And why was he so angry about it?
在离开东厅的22分钟里 哈利霍林杰跑去哪了?
Where was Harry Hollinger for the 22 minutes he left the East Room?
哈利霍林杰为什么 急于将此事定案为自杀
Why was Harry Hollinger so eager to call this a suicide
并将卡普侦探逐出调查?
and get Detective Cupp off this case?
但这个才是我现在最想问的问题
But here's the question I have right now.
在整个听证会上一直悬而未决的问题
The question that has been hanging over these entire hearings.
每当有人坐上证人席 告诉我们AB温特被谋杀的当晚
The question I have every time someone sits at that witness table
发生了什么事,我都想问这个问题
and tells us about what happened the night A.B. Wynter was murdered.
会引发一连串疑问的问题
The question that begs so many other questions.
主席先生,我想问的是
Here is my question, Mr. Chairman:
柯蒂莉亚卡普在哪里?
Where is Cordelia Cupp?
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表