剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
不,我开玩笑的 我知道你们有三个人同名同姓
Nah, I'm just kidding. I know there's three of you.
还好吗,乔治?
What up, George?
只有一个崔普,感谢上帝,对吧?
Only one Tripp. Thank God for that, right?
你看到那个侦探了吗? 看起来像印第安纳琼斯之类的
Yo, you seen that detective? Looks like Indiana Jones and shit.
“全世界最优秀的侦探”
"Best Detective in the World."
我不知道,我好像要在这里见她
I dunno. I guess I'm supposed to meet her here.
她一直骚扰我,乔治
She's been badgering me, George.
我告诉你,这整件事都与我无关
I'm telling you, I have nothing to do with this whole thing.
老兄,我他妈的跟AB的遭遇完全无关
With A.B. Dude. Fucking nothing.
他到我房♥间来,行为失控
Dude comes to my room acting all crazy and shit,
就这样,你知道吗?
but that's fucking it. You know what I mean?
你用奇怪的眼神看我
You're looking at me funny.
可以告诉你一件事吗,老乔?好吗?
Can I tell you something, G? Okay?
那天晚上,国宴当晚,我醉到不行
That night. That night of the dinner. I'm like fucked up.
你以前会狂欢,对吧?
You used to party, right?
对…你懂的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know.
我想要狂欢,你懂吧?
So I'm having a fucking party, right?
因为我那混帐哥哥 不让我参加这场晚宴
'Cause my absolute shitbird brother won't let me come to this one
跟懂得狂欢的澳洲人一起玩
with the Australians who know how to actually fucking party.
于是我去到走廊尽头的房♥间
So I go to the room at the end of the hall, right,
让这些混♥蛋♥别来烦我 老兄,我睡死了,好吗?
so all these assholes will leave me alone, and, dude, I fucking crash out, right?
他妈的睡死了
Fucking crash out.
然后我醒来…
And then I wake up...
我可以信任你吧?麦卡钦
We're good, right?
这是我们之间的对话 对吧,老兄?
McCutcheon, this is just, like, fucking you and me talking. Right, dude?
好的,老兄,我醒来了
Okay. So, dude, I fucking wake up,
发现AB温特在地上
and A.B. Wynter is on the ground next to me.
在我旁边,他妈的死了,死透了
Fucking dead. Dead!
我心想:“妈的”
I'm like, "Oh fuck!"
我超慌张 我才刚在我的房♥间跟这家伙吵过架
I lose my shit 'cause I'm like, I was just fighting with this guy in my fucking room,
还有这个冒牌电工知道我们吵过架
and there's this fake electrician in there who knows we've been fighting.
所以我到走廊上,我看过去 看到那个疯癫又醉醺醺的女侍者
So I go and look down the hall, and I see that crazy drunk butler lady.
她也喝醉了,但我不认为她有看到我
She's fucked up too, but I don't think she sees me.
于是我回去,我抓住AB
So I go back in, and I get A.B.
老兄,我知道那举动很糟 对吧,乔治?
Dude. I'm not proud of this. Right, George?
我不该那么做,但我还是把他抬起来
Not proud. But, like, I just fucking lift him up
开始拖着那家伙,穿过走廊
and just start dragging the guy all the way down the fucking hall.
我甚至不知道我该去哪里
I don't even know where I'm going.
我把他带到游戏室 想说就直接把他留在那里
I take him to the Game Room, and I'm like, all right. I just leave him there, right?
然后我跑回另一个房♥间
And then I run back down to the other room,
我看到该死的血迹
and I see this fucking blood.
所以我拿了油漆,对,老兄,是真的
So I take some paint. Yes, dude, seriously.
我他妈的粉刷盖过去了
And I fucking paint this thing over.
手法超专业,你知道吗?
Real fucking expert, you know?
一旦出现肾上腺素,你什么都做得到
You get that adrenaline. You can just do shit.
老兄,我竟然会刷油漆
Dude, turns out I can fucking paint!
我完事了,对吧?一切都结束了
So I'm, like, done now, okay? This shit is over.
结果老兄,我低头看向地板 看到这副该死的钥匙
And, dude, I look down on the ground, and I see this fucking set of keys,
我心想:“搞什么啊?”
and I'm like, what the fuck, man?
所以我又快速跑过走廊
So I go back down the hall, fucking running fast, right?
但脚步轻盈,像只黑豹
But real light-footed, like a panther
因为我不想吵醒艾略特他妈咪
'cause I don't wanna wake up fucking Elliott's mommy.
我拿着钥匙,把它们放回AB的口袋里
I take the keys. I put them back in A.B.'s pocket,
然后我在他的外套里找到这张纸条
and I feel this piece of paper in his jacket.
我把它拿出来 老兄,那是他妈的遗书
I pull it out. Dude, it's a fucking suicide note.
AB是自杀的
A.B. fucking killed himself.
妈的
Fuck!
我完全搞砸了,对吧?
I'm like, well, I just fucked that up, right?
如果我丢下他不管,根本不会有事
Had I left him there, it would've been fine.
我现在该怎么办?把他拖回去吗?
What am I gonna do now? Drag him fucking back?
万一有人看到我怎么办? 而且我已经喝到烂醉了
What if somebody sees me? And I'm gassed anyway.
我可能就是在这里搞砸的,好吗?
This is where I might've fucked up a bit, right?
因为我当时快疯了 心跳跟仓鼠一样快,每分钟五百下
'Cause I'm fucking going crazy. Heart like a hamster, 500 beats a minute.
所以我心想 “这必须看起来像是自杀”
So I'm like, all right, this has to look like a suicide right here.
我打开隔壁的门 走进德国甜点大哥的办公室
So I open the door next door. I go into the German pastry dude's office
我知道那个令人毛骨悚然的混♥蛋♥ 把刀具放在那里
'cause I know that creepy fucker keeps his knives there.
顺便跟你说,我经常借用那家伙的刀 我会拿来做各种杂事
I borrow that guy's knives all the time. I just take 'em for random shit.
有一次,我要裁切浴袍的腰带
One time, I had to trim the belt off one of these robes.
我就去拿他的刀 直接锯掉,你懂我的意思吧?
I just grabbed his knife and just fucking sawing away.
总之,我拿了刀,回到那个房♥间
So, anyway, I grabbed the knife, I go back into the room,
我♥干♥了肮脏事,老乔
and I just fucking did the fucking dirty deed, G.
割腕、丢下刀子 把纸条放回去,然后走人
Cut the wrists. Dropped the knife. Put the note back in and took off.
我只有做这些事
And that's, like, all I did.
就像我说的,老兄
Like I said, dude,
我跟这整起事件毫无关系
I have absolutely nothing to do with any of this.
不,她应该不会来了 跟你聊得很开心,老乔,回头见
I don't think she's gonna show up. Good talking to you, G. Late.
-那是很严重… -什么?
拜托,她在胡说八道
That's bullshit!
你用我的刀?
You used my knives?
我妈咪? -“混帐”?
My mommy? - Shitbird?
让你看看真正疯癫又醉醺醺的侍者 -“冒牌电工”?
Oh, I'll show you a crazy drunk butler. - Fake electrician?
那真的是伦理尽失,崔普
That is seriously fucked up, Tripp.
也许你该邀请我去参加晚宴,老哥
Well, maybe you should have invited me to dinner, bro.
是崔普做的吗?
Did Tripp do it?
是崔普杀了AB温特吗? 我不会回答这个问题,时候未到
Did Tripp kill A.B. Wynter? I will not answer that question. Not yet.
但我会告诉各位 温特先生不是在这里被杀的
But I will say, Mr. Wynter was not killed in here.
事实上,崔普将他拖过走廊时
In fact, he had been dead for nearly 20 minutes
他已经死了将近20分钟
by the time Tripp dragged him down the hall.
我们又再次面对踏进这个房♥间时
So once again, we are faced with the same question
心中怀抱的疑问
we entered the room with.
原始现场在哪,以及真凶是谁?
From where and by whom?
而这一次 真♥相♥更令人难以置信,且出乎意料
And this time, it is even more incredible and unexpected.
原始现场在哪里?
From where?
在楼下
From down there.
国宴当晚
On the night of the State Dinner,
凯莉米洛在林肯卧室发现血迹
Kylie Minogue found blood in the Lincoln Bedroom.
我相信温特先生 被拖进林肯卧室,但只是暂时的
I believe Mr. Wynter was brought into the Lincoln Bedroom, but only temporarily.
暂时让那个
As a brief resting place
将他拖出黄色椭圆厅
for the person who had dragged him from the Yellow Oval Room
并带到楼上301号♥房♥的人休息片刻
and who would carry him up those stairs to Room 301.
我为什么说他是被拖出黄色椭圆厅?
Now, why do I say he was dragged from the Yellow Oval Room?
因为你说你看到了…为此你宣誓过
Because that's what you said you saw. Under oath.
我往走廊看过去 看到他拖着一具尸体
I looked down the hallway, and I saw him dragging a body
从黄色椭圆厅出来
out of the Yellow Oval Room.
原始现场是那里,黄色椭圆厅
So. From there. The Yellow Oval Room.
但是谁干的?
But by whom?
你也看到了,对吧,杜姆贝先生?
You saw that too, didn't you, Mr. Doumbe?
根据律师的建议,我…
On the advice of counsel, I...
你不必那么做,兄弟
You don't have to do that, buddy.
你看到谁拖着温特先生 从黄色椭圆厅出来?
Who did you see dragging Mr. Wynter out of the Yellow Oval Room?
他
Him!
原来啊
Aha!
布鲁斯格勒,脾气不好 但据说很讨人喜欢的工程师
Bruce Geller. The grumpy, but apparently quite lovable, engineer.
当晚跟温特先生和崔普吵过架
Who had been fighting with Mr. Wynter and Tripp that night
接着大约30分钟后 莉莉看到他人在黄色椭圆厅
and who Lilly saw in the Yellow Oval Room some 30 minutes later.
但当你看到他时,杜姆贝先生
But when you saw him, Mr. Doumbe,
他拖着AB温特走过这个走廊
he was dragging A.B. Wynter down this hall.
为什么?
Why?
原因就复杂了
Well, that's more complicated.
就布鲁斯看来,他是在掩盖一桩罪行
In Bruce's mind, because he was covering up a crime
他相信犯罪者是他爱的女人
he believed had been committed by the woman he loved.
艾尔西柴尔
Elsyie Chayle.
天啊
Damn.
布鲁斯和艾尔西原先在交往
Bruce and Elsyie had been in a relationship.
在国宴当晚,布鲁斯在这里 看到心烦意乱的艾尔西
And on the night of the State Dinner, Bruce found Elsyie right here, distraught
因为她跟温特先生 刚才在黄色椭圆厅吵过一架
because of a recent fight she'd had with Mr. Wynter in the Yellow Oval Room.
温特先生还在那个房♥间里时 布鲁斯试着安慰她
While Mr. Wynter stayed in that room, Bruce tried to comfort her,
但她听不进去
but she wouldn't have it.
我要杀了他
I am going to kill him.
布鲁斯把艾尔西留在这里…
Bruce left Elsyie right here...
沿着走廊走到电梯
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表