剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
首都警♥察♥局怎么会
How did the Metropolitan Police Department
介入温特先生之死的调查?
come to be involved in the investigation into Mr. Wynter's death?
首都警♥察♥局是怎么介入的?
How did the MPD come to be involved?
那是我们的管辖范围,参议员
It's our jurisdiction, Senator.
任何在特区内的死亡案件 就连白宫也是
Any death in the District, even the White House.
真是如此吗?
Is that true?
如果不是如此 你觉得那晚他们会让我进去吗?
You think they'd have let me in there that night if it wasn't?
你的意思是他们不乐见
You're saying they weren't happy
首都警♥察♥局作为主要的调查机关?
with the MPD being the lead investigative agency?
我不想替任何人发言 但我个人是这样认为
I don't wanna speak for anyone, but that was my impression.
天啊,真的吗?首都警♥察♥局?
Oh my God. Really? The MPD?
不是联邦调查局? 不是特勤局?不是中♥央♥情报局?
Not… not the FBI? Not the Secret Service? Not the CIA?
美国政♥府♥的整个国♥家♥安♥全♥机关 都任由我们支配
The entire national security apparatus of the US government at our disposal,
我们却只能 找他妈的首都警♥察♥局巡警来调查?
and we get stuck with some beat cops from the fucking MPD?
我甚至不会 打给首都警♥察♥局来协寻我的老二
I wouldn't call the MPD to help me find my dick.
这位是首都警♥察♥局的多克斯局长
This is Chief Dokes of the MPD.
你找不到你的老二?
You can't find your dick?
去你的
Fuck you.
好,局长,你要怎样进行调查?
Okay, Chief, what are you gonna do here?
我要全权交给我的侦探
I'm gonna leave that in the hands of my detective.
什么侦探?
What detective?
她已经到了
She's here.
哪里? -她在现场
Uh, where? - She's on-site.
那他妈的是什么意思?
What the fuck does that mean?
现场?这就是现场 这里,这就是他妈的现场
On-site? This is the site. Here. This is the fucking site.
她人呢?
Where is she?
对,她很快就会过来
Yeah, she'll be up very soon.
她在外面待了多久?
How long was she out there?
大约…五分钟
About… five minutes.
感觉起来更久
It felt longer.
她在做什么? -她在赏鸟
What is she doing? - She's birding.
赏鸟?
Birding?
赏鸟是很受欢迎的嗜好 事实上,在许多壮观的国家公园…
Birding is a very popular hobby. In many of our great National Parks...
我知道什么是赏鸟 -我们为什么要等她?
I know what birding is. - Why are we waiting for her?
我们要等她 因为她是全世界最优秀的侦探
We're waiting for her because she is the best detective in the world.
你知道我怎么晓得那是谎言吗? 你知道我怎么晓得的?
You know how I know that's a lie? Do you know how I know that's a lie?
因为全世界最优秀的侦探,不管是谁
Because the best detective in the world, whoever the fuck that is,
都不会替首都警♥察♥局工作
does not work for the fucking MPD.
首先,那说法非常无礼
Well, first of all, very rude.
其次,柯蒂莉亚卡普 不是替首都警♥察♥局工作
Second of all, Cordelia Cupp doesn't work for the MPD.
她是顾问侦探
She's a consulting detective.
那是柯蒂莉亚卡普 -谁是柯蒂莉亚卡普?
That's Cordelia Cupp. - Who's Cordelia Cupp?
她破了拉岑伯格案 -你知道柯蒂莉亚卡普是谁
She solved the Ratzenberger case. - You know who she is.
你在电梯里说 你希望他们别把柯蒂莉亚卡普找来
You said in the elevator you hoped they weren't bringing in Cordelia Cupp.
什么? -拉岑伯格案?
What? - Ratzenberger?
乔治城那个太太被当成嫌犯
The one in Georgetown. Where everybody thought the wife did it,
结果是女儿训练柯基犬开枪的案件?
but it was the daughter who had trained their corgi to fire a gun?
我不在乎!我不在乎!
I don't care! I don't care!
他很生气?
He was upset?
我认为用“生气”来形容不为过
I think upset would be a fair word.
我才不在乎她是他妈的玛波小姐 或夏洛克福尔摩斯
I don't care if she's Miss fucking Marple or Sherlock Holmes
或丹尼尔克雷格 在那部他妈的电影里饰演的侦探
or whoever the fuck Daniel Craig is in that fucking movie.
贝诺瓦白朗 -我要她马上进来
Benoit Blanc. - I want her in here now.
老罗斯福在成为总统之前
Teddy Roosevelt was already known as a prominent birder
就已经是著名的赏鸟者
before he became President.
在哈佛的第一学年之后
After his first year at Harvard,
他便出版了《阿第伦达克的夏候鸟》
he published the Summer Birds of the Adirondacks.
如果你想借阅,我有一本 但真正令人兴奋的是
I have a copy if you'd like to borrow it. But what's really exciting
当他入主白宫后
is when he got to the White House,
他记录了他在四周看到的每一种鸟类
he kept a journal with every bird he saw on the grounds.
93种鸟类
Ninety-three birds,
包括5种啄木鸟、7种麻雀、20种莺鸟
including 5 woodpeckers, 7 sparrows, and 20 warblers.
好多莺鸟,柯蒂莉亚…
So many warblers. Cordelia...
我还在想会不会看到,结果看到了 -柯蒂莉亚
I wondered if I'd see any, and I did. - Cordelia.
不是莺鸟 而是一只鸣角枭和一只美洲黑羽椋鸟
Not a warbler, but a Screech Owl and a Purple Grackle.
哇,有好多男人
Wow. It's a lot of dudes.
尸体呢?
Where's the body?
我看到脚了
Oh, I see feet.
从另一侧上锁了
Locked. From the other side.
窗户呢? -都紧闭着
The windows? - Sealed.
我们相信是自杀
We believe it's a suicide.
好喔,有人移♥动♥过房♥内任何东西吗?
Okay, cool. Has anybody moved anything in this room?
我来之后就没有看到
Not since I arrived.
你想知道我们为何相信是自杀吗?
Do you wanna know why we believe it's a suicide?
不想,是谁发现尸体的?
No. Who found the body?
我当时在看电视
I was watching TV.
看一部电影
Well, a movie.
我不喜欢看电视
I don't like TV.
我喜欢电视机 但不喜欢…“电视节目”
I like a TV, but not… "TV."
我明白
I understand.
是吗? -我想是的
Do you? - I think I do, yes.
你没参加晚宴? -天啊,没有,我不喜欢正式打扮
You weren't at the dinner? - Oh God, no. I don't like getting dressed.
我不喜欢跟人说话 尤其是我儿子的丈夫
I don't like talking to people. Especially my son's husband.
你是指美国总统?
The President of the United States?
他最讨人厌
The worst.
总之,我叫了伏特加
Anyway, I ordered vodka.
结果一直没送来,我打了几通电♥话♥
It never came. I made a few calls.
打给谁?
Called who?
不是色情片
It was not a porno.
什么不是色情片? -我说我在看电影
What wasn't a porno? - I said I was watching a movie.
不是在看色情片 我知道你可能认为是色情片
It was not a porno. I know you were probably thinking it was a porno.
我没有那么想
I wasn't thinking that, no.
总之,我听到很大的撞击声 -撞击声?
Anyway, I heard a loud thump.- A thump?
对 -你指的不是色情片吧?
Yes. -We're not talking about the porno anymore, are we?
不是,是隔壁传来的 听起来好像有东西摔下来
No. It came from next door. It sounded like something falling.
或是某人
Or someone.
我打开我这里的门 然后我听到关门声
I opened my door there. I heard a door close.
哪里的?
Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
你还记得时间吗? -9点57分
Do you remember what time it was? - 9:57.
9点57分? -对
9:57? - Yes.
时间非常具体
That's very precise.
我有时钟
Well, I have a clock.
(晚上10点44分)
那确实是时钟
That is a clock.
然后你去了隔壁 你有看到其他人吗?
And then you went next door. Did you see anyone else?
没有 -听到其他声音呢?
No. - Hear anything else?
没有,但电视的声音很大
No. But the TV was very loud.
我通常不会尖叫,卡普小姐
I'm not normally a screamer, Ms. Cupp.
但几年前我亲眼目睹我丈夫死去
But I saw my husband dead a few years ago.
那对我来说很难受
It's been hard for me.
克莱夫死在我们的床上
Clive died in our bed.
他其实在我们睡觉之前就死了
He was actually dead before we went to sleep.
我却不知道
I did not know that.
我甚至希望能有些搞头
I even tried to get a little something going,
但他没有回应
but he was unresponsive.
但这并不稀奇
Which was not unusual though.
毕竟我跟那个男人结婚 不是为了性,如果你懂我的意思
I did not marry that man for sex, if you know what I mean.
我不懂你的意思 -我起床、洗了澡
I don't know what you mean. - I got up. I took a shower.
换好衣服、吃了早餐 去上班、回到家
I got dressed. I had breakfast. I went to work. I came home.
他还躺在那里
He was still there.
那时我才意识到
And that's when I realized
克莱夫可能不太对劲
that something was probably wrong with Clive.
我开始对克莱夫感到好奇了
Really wondering about Clive now.
其他房♥间有什么用途?
What are these other rooms?
起居室、被服室
The sitting room. The linen room.
健身房♥、日光浴室
The gym. The Solarium.
音乐室在走廊尽头 然后是厨房♥…是小厨房♥才对
The music room is at the end of the hall. The kitchen… well, the mini kitchen.
真有意思
Wow, that's… super interesting.
我只是在想
I'm just wondering,
我们要不要回游戏室调查死者
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表