剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
Nobody cares about the room with the books.
我早该想到的,一切都在那里
I should have realized this earlier. It was all there.
他的笔记本 他的日记,就像一本老书
His notebooks, his journals, they were like old-fashioned books.
他把所有事都写在里面
He wrote everything down in them.
图书室,温特先生最喜欢的房♥间
The Library. Mr. Wynter's favorite room.
他每天早上都会先来这里
He stopped by first thing every morning.
这也是他晚上下班前 最后会驻足的地方
And it was always the last place he went before he left for the night.
我只是没看到 这正是他这么做的原因
I just didn't see it, which is precisely why he did it.
你读了吗?
Did you read them?
我试过了
I tried.
然后呢?
And?
内容很有趣
And they were funny,
博学、自我批判 出乎意料地仁慈、尖锐
erudite, self-critical, unexpectedly generous, poignant.
他对自己的一些感受直言不讳 很多是正面的,也有负面的
He was candid with some of his feelings, many of them positive, some negative.
他特别鄙视莉莉舒马克
He had a particular disdain for Lilly Schumacher,
对此我一点也不意外
which didn't surprise me at all,
但抨击的力道出乎我意料
but the intensity of it did.
他与戈塔德先生的关系 明显恶化了,他不喜欢崔普
His relationship with Mr. Gotthard had clearly soured. He did not like Tripp.
他认为不该让玛维拉 有接触到刀具的机会
He thought it was a really bad idea to have Marvella around all those knives
还有不该让席拉接触到伏特加
and Sheila around all that vodka.
他有一个奇怪的分类帐 上面满是缩写与数字
He kept a curious ledger with acronyms and numbers
当时我看不出个中含意
that made no sense to me at the time
但后来证明那揭露了许多真♥相♥
but which has since proven highly revealing.
所以它们有帮助?
So they were helpful?
帮助很大,我甚至还没读到最后一页
Very. And that's even before I got to the last page.
最后一页是什么?
What was on the last page?
什么都没有
Nothing.
那封遗书
The suicide note.
对,但那不是遗书 只是我当时不知道
Yes. But it wasn't a suicide note. Well, except I didn't know that.
不好意思,所以那可能是遗书?
I'm sorry. It... it might've been a suicide note?
我从一开始就相信 温特先生不是自杀身亡
I believed from the beginning that Mr. Wynter did not die by suicide.
但这张纸条
But this note.
读起来确实像遗书
It did read like one.
不过有了前后文
But now, in the context of the larger page,
便能得知那不是遗书,原本不是
it clearly was not one, not originally.
我当时还找不到解释
I couldn't explain it. Not yet.
是他自己撕的吗? -还是别人干的?
Did he rip it out himself? - Or did someone else do it?
不小心的? -还是故意的?
Accidentally? - Or intentionally?
有人知道这些日记一直都在这里吗?
Did someone know these books were here the whole time?
谁? -安琪
Who? - Angie.
洁丝敏 -那他为什么带在身上?
Jasmine. - Why did he have it on him though?
怎么会在他身上? -什么意思?
How did he have it on him? - What do you mean?
如果他在黄色椭圆厅被时钟所杀
If he was killed in the Yellow Oval Room,
为什么他的尸体会在游戏室 身上还有遗书?
why does he have a suicide note on him in the Game Room?
只是巧合吗?
Was it just coincidence?
那你的结论是什么?
And what did you decide?
我没有任何结论
I didn't decide anything,
因为一切顿时乱成一团
because that's when all hell broke loose.
马上去楼上
Upstairs. Now.
嘿,是我,我只是在尽本分
Hey, it's me. I'm just doing my thing.
我不太开心,卡普侦探
I'm not happy, Detective Cupp.
那可不妙
Well, that's not good.
因为你是世界上最重要的人
Because you're, like, the most important person in the world.
你为什么不开心?
Why are you not happy?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
谁让你回这间屋子的?
Who let you back into this house?
你要承认吗?
Do you want to take that?
好吧,对,在大家开始互相指责之前
Well, okay, yes, before everybody starts pointing fingers...
哈利… -这不是一个人的决定
Harry...? - It's not like one person decided.
这是多方的…共识
It was a decision among various... parties.
是你打给我的 -哈利
You called me. - Harry!
对…好吧,是我请卡普侦探回来的
Yes! Yes. Okay. I asked Detective Cupp to come back.
总统先生 我认为这个问题一定要解决
Mr. President, I do think it's important that this gets resolved.
参议院听证会造成的伤害…
The damage that came out of those Senate hearings...
你甚至没告诉我
You didn't even tell me.
你不住这里了
You don't live here!
这是白宫,我是总统 他有告诉你吗?
It's the White House. I'm the President. Did he tell you?
没有
No.
他也没告诉我,我们可是有管辖权
He didn't tell me either. And we have jurisdiction.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
你没有管辖权
You don't have jurisdiction.
营地服务员也来了?
The fucking campground attendant is here?
国家公园警♥察♥的管辖权…
The jurisdiction of the National Park Police...
仅适用于大提顿山
is the Grand fucking Tetons.
那是常见的误解
It's a common misperception.
首都警♥察♥局有管辖权 所以我才会过来
The MPD has jurisdiction. That's why I'm here.
看到这套制♥服♥了吗? -我们绝对看得到,局长
Do you see the uniform? - Yeah, we can't miss it, Chief.
老是强调制♥服♥,你也穿着它睡觉吗?
Always with the fucking uniform. You sleep in that thing?
好,它让我得到尊重 不管我何时穿着它睡觉
Okay, it gets respect, no matter when.
因为我老是在执勤
谋杀当晚,这幅画在红厅里
This painting was in the Red Room on the night of the murder.
好
Okay.
然后原本在这里的画作 现在挂在绿厅里
And the paintings that were in here are now in the Green Room.
那些画作目前所在的绿厅里 本来有一幅画
The painting that was in the Green Room, where one of those paintings now is,
现在跑到红厅了
is now in the Red Room.
好多颜色,这很重要吗?
So many colors. Is this important?
对 -为什么很重要?
Yes. - Why is this important?
因为现在我知道AB温特的确切死因了
Because now I know precisely how A.B. Wynter was killed.
你破案了 - 不
You had solved the case? - No.
我破解了部分的案件 很重要的一部分
I had solved part of the case. A very important part.
我知道手法是什么 但我不知道是谁干的
I knew how it was done, but I didn't know who did it.
但现在我也知道要如何查出那部分了
But now I knew how to figure that part out too.
我跟总统说我需要两小时
I told the President I needed two hours.
如果他给我两个小时
If he gave me two hours
然后为我召集这份名单上的人
and could collect the people on the list I gave him
并与他们一起来东厅找我 我就会告诉他是谁杀了AB温特
and meet me with them in the East Room, I would tell him who killed A.B. Wynter.
然后呢? -他同意了
And? - And he agreed.
你需要那两小时做什么?
What did you need the two hours for?
主要是赏鸟,然后将一些事收尾
Birding mostly. And to tie up a few loose ends.
艾尔西柴尔,没错
Elsyie Chayle. That's correct.
卡普侦探想在大厅见你
Detective Cupp wants to see you in the Foyer, and, um,
那个场合应该需要穿鞋
it's probably a shoes-on situation.
好
Yeah.
选得好
Excellent choice.
而且我需要你给某人豁免权 那个人才肯出现在白宫
And I needed to secure from you immunity for someone to appear at the White House.
这样你就同意出席听证会
In exchange for which you agreed to come here.
没错,参议员
That's correct, Senator.
她在这里吗?
Is she here?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她在现场
She's on-site.
拜托
Come on!
哇
Whoo!
看到鱼鸦和绒啄木鸟,还有棕榈鬼鸮
Got the Fish Crow and the Downy Woodpecker and the Saw-whet Owl.
我知道最后一个 肯定让多克斯局长很兴奋
And I know Chief Dokes is excited about that one.
能看到鸮总是好事
Always good when you get an owl.
好,谢谢大家过来
Okay. Thank you all for coming.
我很感激大家百忙之中抽空来见我
I appreciate everyone taking time out of their busy day to join me here.
特别感谢世界上最有权势的人
Particular shout out to the most powerful man in the world.
谢谢你,总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
这他妈是在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
你好啊,朋友
G'day, mates.
杜姆贝先生,感谢你的光临 我是柯蒂莉亚卡普
Mr. Doumbe. Appreciate you being here. I'm Cordelia Cupp.
今天就由我来招待你
I'll be your host today.
在我们开始之前,先说几件事
A couple things before we get started.
首先,我想确认大家之所以会来这里
First, just wanna make sure everyone's here
都是为了AB温特的谋杀案
for the murder of A.B. Wynter.
如果你是为了另一起谋杀案过来 那会是个大问题
If you're here for another murder, that's, like, a huge problem.
所以请务必告诉我
So please do let me know.
请勿触摸任何物品或艺术品 因为它们可能很有价值
Please do not touch any objects or artwork as they might be valuable
或是上面会有各位身旁凶手的指纹
and or contain the fingerprints of the murderer standing next to you.
我会接受发问
I will be taking questions.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表