剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
but from me directly."
我知道有很多人在猜测
"I know there has been a lot of speculation
在澳洲国宴当晚 于白宫发生的这起惨案中
about my role in the tragic events at the White House
我扮演什么样的角色
on the night of the Australian State Dinner."
我是来澄清事实的
"I am here to set the record straight."
我凭我的自♥由♥意志发言
"I speak of my own free will,
今天我所说的一切都出自我本人
and everything I will say here today is mine."
我的想法、我的话、我的故事
"My thoughts. My words. My story."
“现在是表现出情绪的时候了
"Now is the time to show some emotion."
不要一副生气的样子
"Don't look angry,
但要明确表示你不喜欢遭到指控
but make clear that you don't like being accused of something."
把脸绷紧,如果能让它涨红
"Make your face tight and, if you can make it red,
那就太好了
that would be great."
你也可以敲桌子”
"You can also pound the table."
好的
Well, uh, okay.
谢谢你,杜姆贝先生
Uh, thank you for that, Mr. Doumbe.
非常感谢你 我首先想请问你从事什么工作
Thank you very much. I'd like to start by asking what you do for a living.
我在一家医疗器材公♥司♥的 业务与营销部门工作
I work in sales and marketing for a medical device company.
我能说是哪一家吗?
Uh, can I say which one?
没有必要,但如果你想要的话,请说
It's not necessary, but if you would like to, please go ahead.
我不记得了
I don't recall.
好
Okay. Uh...
你能稍微向我们 介绍你的背景吗,杜姆贝先生?
Could you tell us a little about... your background... Mr. Doumbe?
我没有印象,参议员
I have no recollection of that, Senator.
你对你的背景没有印象?
You... you have no recollection of your background?
遵循律师的建议
On the advice of counsel, I assert,
我要行使缄默权
um, my Fifth Amendment privilege.
我知道美国人♥民♥很想听在国宴当晚
I know the American people are eager to hear about your experience
你经历了什么事 或许我们可以直接切入正题
on the night of the State Dinner, so perhaps we could go right to that.
对,当然,那很精彩
Yeah, sure. Well, that was great!
对,这段经历非常疯狂
Yeah, crazy story.
那天晚上,我去市中心
So, uh, that night,
参加一场医疗业务晚会
I had attended a medical sales gala downtown,
我正要走回地铁站
and I was walking back to my metro station,
在圣瑞吉饭店看到这一大群人
and I saw this big group in the St. Regis Hotel.
这些人都穿着晚礼服,跟我一样
These guys were all wearing black tie, like me.
所以我决定走进去,你懂吧?喝一杯
So I decided... I don't know, stop in, you know? Tip one back.
我进去的时候还不知道这件事
Now, I did not know this when I went in there,
但这些人
but all these guys
都是澳洲人
were Australian.
实在很有趣
It was very entertaining.
我一直以为他们会开始和鳄鱼摔角
I kept thinking they were gonna start wrestling crocodiles.
总之,大约一个小时之后 他们都起身准备离开
Well, anyway, about an hour goes by, and they all got up to leave.
酒保过来找我 然后说:“我们要结♥帐♥了”
And the bartender comes over to me and says, "We gotta settle up."
我说我不是跟那些人一起的 我看得出来
I said, "I'm not with those guys," and I could see though
他觉得我想要喝霸王酒
that he was thinking I was trying to skip out on it.
于是我叫住那些人
So I call out after these guys.
但就像我先前说的,他们是澳洲人
But like I said before, they're Australian.
所以他们喝得很醉,根本不在乎
So they were pretty drunk, and they didn't really care.
我就追着他们出去了
Uh, so I go out after them.
我出去的时候
Now, when I get outside,
看到他们 全都踏上这台奔驰豪华厢型车
I see they're all getting into this big Mercedes Sprinter van.
有个人说:“走吧…” 我看到酒保看着我
And there was a guy saying, "Let's go." And I see the bartender looking at me.
我想说就赶快离开,对吧?
I just figured, let's get the hell out of there, right?
我跟他们上了车
So I got in the van with them.
我不知道我们要去哪里
I did not know where we were going.
但突然间,我们就转进白宫了
But all of a sudden, we just turned right into the White House.
我有点慌乱,因为我不想惹麻烦
Well, I was getting a little panicky because I didn't wanna get in trouble.
但车子停下来时,大家就下车
But when we pulled up, everybody just got out
直接被带进去
and was ushered directly inside.
我听到有人说 我们被预先筛选过了,就这样
I heard someone say that we were pre-screened. And that was it.
我们进去后 那真的是一场盛大的派对
Now, when we got inside, I mean, it was really quite a party.
我喝了一杯,我排了接见动线
I had a drink. I went through a line.
我见过总统和休杰克曼
I met the President and Hugh Jackman.
我当下必须决定
Now, I had to decide at that point
我到底要不要模仿澳洲口音
if I was gonna try and fake an Australian accent.
对此我没有信心
I didn't feel that confident about it.
我完全听不见你说的话,抱歉
I can't hear a word you're saying, mate, sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
我保持安静,你想听吗?
I kept pretty quiet. Would you like to hear it?
听什么?
What?
我的澳洲口音 -不用
My Australian accent. - No.
哈囉,你知道怎么去悉尼歌♥剧院吗?
Hello. Do you know the way to the Sydney Opera House?
我练习过
I practiced that.
好
Okay.
我也喜欢齐斯艾本
I like Keith Urban, too.
好,我们继续
Okay, let's move on.
过了一阵子,大家开始往国宴厅移♥动♥
After a while, everybody started moving into the dining room,
那让我很紧张 因为我不知道该坐哪里
which made me nervous 'cause I didn't know where to sit.
但有个家伙帮我写了一张名牌
But I got a name card from this fella.
人很好,但他看起来有点…紧张
Nice guy, but he seemed a little... nervous
有点不对劲,我跟他说我叫赖瑞
or something. I told him the name Larry.
但他写的是“飞格威普史格皮夫”
But he wrote Fgwlpskr Pif.
我在后面找到一个座位 跟一些澳洲人坐在一起
I found a seat near the back with some Australians.
感觉很适合,因为此时 我真的觉得自己是他们的一员了
Which felt right, because I really felt like I was one of 'em.
我希望明年也能参加
I'm hoping to go next year.
杜姆贝先生,你有一度上楼了吗?
At some point, Mr. Doumbe, did you go upstairs?
对,我有,谢谢你问我 那部分也很有趣
Oh, yes, I did. Thank you for asking. That was very interesting too.
大家都移♥动♥到东厅看表演
So everyone moved into the East Room for the show,
表演棒极了
which was great!
在那之后,我需要…
And after that, I had to...
嘘嘘
tinkle?
所以我问了一个人洗手间在哪里 他指向走廊尽头
So I asked someone where the bathroom was, and he pointed me down the hall.
但我一定是走错了
But I must've gone the wrong way.
我走进这个像凹室的地方 那里有电梯
Because I ended up in this little alcove area with an elevator.
我心想:“不知道 也许这层楼没有洗手间”
I thought to myself, maybe there's no bathrooms on this floor.
我上了电梯,里面有个女人
So I got in the elevator, and there was a woman in there.
所以我试着问她洗手间在哪 但我想也许她有点…
So I tried to ask her about the bathrooms, but I think maybe she was, uh...
于是我在二楼出电梯
So I got off on the second floor,
那里很安静
and... it was very quiet.
我走进走廊尽头的一个房♥间
I went into a room down the hall,
那时我才意识到我真的走错地方了
and that's when I kind of realized I really wasn't in the right place.
那看起来像一间卧室
It looked like it was maybe a bedroom?
接着我被一只恶犬攻击
And then I was attacked by a vicious dog.
我跑到隔壁房♥间,那里很像客厅
So, now I'm in the next room. It's like a living room.
我在那时打给我妈 因为一切都太疯狂了
And at that point, I just... I called my mom because it was all just so crazy.
你妈?
Your mom?
她是我阿姨,但我都叫她“妈”
Well, it's my aunt, but I call her mom.
她不是我真正的阿姨
She's not my actual aunt.
后来呢?
And after that?
后来…
Uh, after that...
我就离开了
I just left.
你提早离开派对
You... you left the party early?
是的,参议员,我累坏了
Yes, sir. I was pretty beat.
我就走下楼梯
So I just walked back down the stairs,
当大家都移♥动♥到隔壁房♥间时
and when everybody went to the next room,
我就从正门离开了
I walked out the front.
你从白宫正门离开?
You walked out the front of the White House?
是的
Yes, sir.
没有人拦下你?
And nobody stopped you?
没有
No, sir.
就这样
Well, that's that.
真的是一段有趣的时光
It was a really fun time.
鬼扯
Bullshit!
不,真的是
No, it was.
鬼扯
Bullshit!
参议员 -沃波尔宾呢?
Senator. - What about Walpole Bing?
谁? -“谁?”,哈利霍林杰
Who? - "Who"? Harry Hollinger!
比克斯参议员 -抱歉,我不…
Senator Bix. - I'm sorry, I don't...
我的天啊,他们先找到他了 他们先找到你了
My God! They got to him! They got to you!
参议员 -这不是第三人
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表