剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
我们要从三楼的游戏室开始
We're gonna start up in the Game Room on the third floor
然后再往下走
and then work our way down.
我会解释的 所以希望大家都穿着好走的鞋子
I'll explain. So, hopefully, everyone's wearing comfortable shoes.
或任何能包覆脚的东西也行
Or just any foot-like covering at all would be great.
好的
Okay.
最后一件事,这很重要
The last thing, and this is important.
很多侦探,甚至是正牌的
Lots of detectives, even real ones,
当他们已经知道是谁干的 还要长篇大论地总结一番
do this kind of "summation" when they already know who did it.
我一直认为那有点奇怪
Which I've always thought was a little weird.
但我现在要告诉你们
But I'm here to tell you right now,
我不知道是谁杀了AB温特
I do not know who killed A.B. Wynter.
我知道他是被谋杀的
I know he was killed.
我知道他是被这个房♥间里的某人所杀
I know he was killed by someone in this room.
我希望总统邀请各位的时候 有告诉你们这件事
I hope the President told you this when he invited you here.
但我不知道是谁
But I don't know who.
但我很肯定 等我说完后,我就会知道了
I am positive, though, that by the time I'm done, I will know.
所以如果是你杀了AB
So. If you killed A.B.,
抱歉,你现在无法离开 因为我会知道是你
I'm sorry, you can't leave now. I'll know.
而如果你没有杀AB 对不起,你也无法离开
And if you did not kill A.B., I'm sorry, you can't leave now.
否则我会认为是你 而且我大概会有证据佐证
Because I'll think you did, and probably have evidence to prove it. Or something.
因为你肯定做了某件可怕的事
Because you definitely did something awful.
那么,请做好准备
So... buckle up.
不得离开
No exit.
我们游戏室见
I'll see you in the Game Room.
那是真的吗? -什么?
Is that really true? - What?
你不知道是谁? -当然是真的
That you didn't know? - Absolutely true.
你觉得你在过程中就会推理出来?
And you thought you'd just figure it out along the way?
我知道我会的,有种鸟
I knew I would. There's a bird...
小嘲鸫…有种行为
A mockingbird... does this thing.
它知道附近有虫子 但它不知道确切位置
It knows there's an insect nearby, but it doesn't know exactly where.
所以它会突然张开翅膀
So it suddenly flashes its wings open.
让昆虫眨眼
Gets the insect to blink.
注意观察
Watch for it.
眨眼的动作
The blink.
让我们回到国宴当晚
Let's back it up. To the night of the party.
案件的开始 是你母亲在隔壁房♥听到撞击声
This case began when your mom next door heard a thump...
她过来这里,发现温特先生死了
...came over here, found Mr. Wynter dead.
我30分钟后抵达现场时
When I arrived on the scene 30 minutes later,
你们都相信他是自杀的
you all believed he had killed himself.
尤其是你
Especially you.
我们相信是自杀
We believe it's a suicide.
我几乎马上就告诉你 你错了,而我是对的
I told you almost immediately that you were wrong and I was right,
自此之后,我们之间就维持这种关系
and that has been our relationship ever since.
这次解说会很漫长
This is gonna be a long tour.
你可以离开
You can leave.
我刚到不久
Soon after I arrived,
我便具体地向你们说明 为什么我知道那不是自杀
I told you all specifically why I knew it wasn't a suicide.
没有刀
There's no knife.
但不只是刀
But it wasn't just the knife.
温特先生身上衬衫的血迹
The blood on the shirt that Mr. Wynter was wearing,
不是他的
that was not his.
那是澳洲外♥交♥部♥长莱伦斯的血和衬衫
That was Australian Foreign Minister Rylance's blood and his shirt,
温特先生一小时前在他的办公室
which Mr. Wynter had graciously exchanged
慷慨地与莱伦斯先生交换衬衫
with Mr. Rylance in his office an hour before.
交换的理由…
The reason for the exchange...
虽然有趣,但无关紧要
...while fascinating, is irrelevant.
我可以离开吗?
Can I leave?
那当然
Sure.
其他疑点花了我比较多时间调查
Other curiosities took longer.
但最首要 也关系最重大的事就是消失的刀
But the first and most relevant business was the missing knife.
这让我发现 事实上,这里原先有一把刀
And that led me to discover that there had, in fact, been a knife here,
一把好刀
a good knife,
就是你的刀,戈塔德先生
and that it belonged to you, Mr. Gotthard.
你从这个犯罪现场 把刀拿走,并试图摧毁它
And that you removed the knife from this crime scene. And tried to destroy it.
你已经承认了
You have admitted this.
等这一切结束后 我想谈谈独♥立♥办公室的事
After all this is over, I wanna talk about getting my own office.
一根黎巴嫩雪松的针叶
A single leaf from the Cedar of Lebanon tree
还有很多谎言 最终带我找上卡农女士
and a lot of lying finally led me to Ms. Cannon,
温特被杀害时,她就在这个房♥间里
who was in this room around the time Wynter was killed,
喝着她应该 送去给考克斯女士的伏特加
drinking vodka that she was supposed to be delivering to Ms. Cox.
你拿伏特加去给妈妈?
You were bringing mother vodka?
这里可以抽烟吗?
Can I smoke in here?
不行
No.
卡农女士有涉入温特先生的命案吗?
Was Ms. Cannon involved in Mr. Wynter's death?
我不知道
I do not know.
还不知道,但她来过这里
Not yet. But she was here.
戈塔德先生和卡农女士 两个人都来过这个房♥间
Mr. Gotthard and Ms. Cannon were both in this room.
然后我得知另一个重要的事实
And then I learned another important fact,
这次是透过当晚 少数没有对我说谎的人之一
this time from one of the few people who did not lie to me that night,
法医安道奇
medical examiner Anne Dodge.
道奇女士证实了我原先的猜测
Ms. Dodge confirmed what I already suspected:
温特先生很可能 是死于后脑勺的钝挫伤
Mr. Wynter likely died of blunt force trauma
他也确实有喝下毒药
to the back of the head. And he did, in fact, ingest poison.
在他的手腕被割开之前,他就死亡了
And he was dead before his wrists were slashed.
意思是他没有割开自己的手腕
Meaning he did not slash his own wrists.
因为他已经死了
Because he was dead.
好,我懂了
Oh. Okay, got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
真是个奇怪的家伙
He is a strange little man.
我之前就已经相信
I had already come to believe that
温特先生是被拖来这个房♥间的
Mr. Wynter was dragged into this room, of course,
安道奇的报告证实了这点
and this report from Anne Dodge sealed it.
温特先生没有在游戏室自杀
Mr. Wynter did not kill himself in the Game Room.
他不是在游戏室被杀的
He was not killed in the Game Room.
他是被拖进来的
He was dragged in here.
从哪里拖过来? -从这里,301号♥房♥
From where? - From here. Room 301.
国宴当晚,301号♥房♥正在装♥修♥
On the night of the State Dinner, Room 301 was undergoing renovation.
是摩根总统和艾略特 下令进行的假装♥修♥
A fake renovation ordered by President Morgan and Elliott
这样哈利霍林杰的手足 才无法住在白宫
so that Harry Hollinger's sister couldn't stay in the White House.
让我认为这个房♥间 与当晚的事件有关联的第一条线索
My first clue that this room was involved in the night's events
就是这扇门贴上了胶带 我觉得很不寻常
was that the door had been taped, which struck me as unusual.
更不寻常的是这里有油漆味
Even more unusual was that there was a smell of paint
因为请记住,装♥修♥是假的
because, remember, this was a fake renovation.
布置的目的只是为了
staged only to keep
让哈利显然 令人难以忍♥受的手足远离白宫
Harry's apparently unbearable sister out of the house.
可以别再那样说了吗?
Can you stop, please?
她真的人很好
She's really a nice person.
在油漆底下,我发现鲜血
Beneath the paint, I found blood. Fresh blood.
然后又出现一个非比寻常的转折
And then, another extraordinary turn:
一位早慧的年轻侦探
A precocious young detective
住在对街的海伊亚当斯饭店
staying across the street at the Hay-Adams hotel
他看到这个房♥间出现闪烁的红灯
saw a flashing red light in this room,
就在温特先生死后不久
soon after Mr. Wynter had died.
我追踪到那个红光 是出自崔普摩根的手腕
A light I was able to trace to the wrist of Tripp Morgan.
这该死的手表,最近问题很多
This fucking watch. I've been having so many problems with it lately.
我深信摩根先生有涉入其中
I was convinced of Mr. Morgan's involvement
但必须等待他向我透露 现在他也说出来了
but had to wait for him to reveal it to me,
而且巨细靡遗,所以谢谢你
which he has now done with remarkable detail. So, thank you.
为了什么? -解释事发经过
Thank me for what? - For explaining what happened.
我什么都没告诉你
I never told you anything.
他有跟你说什么吗? -有
Did he tell you something? - Yes.
该死
Oh shit.
卡普侦探想在大厅见你
Detective Cupp wants to see you.
因为那位早慧的年轻侦探 我知道崔普来过这个房♥间
I knew Tripp was in this room because of the precocious young detective.
但除此之外我什么都不知道 我也确信他不会对我开口
But I didn't know much beyond that, and I was sure he wouldn't talk to me
道出其他尚未透露的事
any more than he already had.
在钢琴旁边? -对
By the piano? - Yeah.
但他很爱讲话
But he is a talker,
有时候你只需要找到正确的…组合
and sometimes you just have to put together the right... combination.
乔治麦卡钦,独一无二的乔治麦卡钦
George McCutcheon. The George McCutcheon.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表