剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
她喝醉了,但有人能醉成那样吗?
She was drunk, but is anyone ever that drunk?
…不然就是她离开后,才有人移尸
Or he was moved here after she left.
或是席拉卡农在说谎 因为是她杀了他
Or Sheila Cannon is lying because she killed him.
那你相信席拉卡农吗? -没有,我是说假如
You believe Sheila Cannon? - I don't. I said if I did.
但你的确相信她吧? -没错
But you do believe her? - I do.
为什么?
Why?
因为我认为他的尸体被移♥动♥过
Because I think he was moved.
因为他的鞋子已经松脱 裤子都跑到腰部高处
The way his shoes were coming off, the way his pants were gathered at his waist.
我一直都认为尸体被移♥动♥过
I have always thought that he was moved.
所以有人说了你想听到的话 你就会相信他们?
You believe someone when they tell you what you wanna hear?
通常是如此
Generally. Yes.
从哪里移♥动♥过来?
Moved from where?
是被拖行的
Dragged.
至少到中途都是
At least partway.
有没有可能温特有自杀倾向
Isn't it possible that Wynter was suicidal,
他拿着一瓶酒和酒杯上楼
brought the bottle of liquor and a glass upstairs
这里没人会看到他,喝下那瓶酒
where no one could see him, drank the bottle,
接着割腕,往后摔倒 头撞到撞球桌上,然后死了?
then cut his wrists, fell back, hit his head on the pool table, and died?
这完全符合安道奇刚才的所有判断
That's consistent with everything Anne Dodge just said,
它同时能解释那封遗书 那是你无法解释的
but it also explains the suicide note, which you cannot explain.
所以席拉看到他,然后忽视他?
So Sheila saw him and ignored him?
你这是认定席拉上来过这里 但我们真的有厘清她的行踪吗?
You're assuming Sheila was ever up here, but what do we know about where she was?
席拉承认她人在这里 -我当时在三楼
Sheila admitted she was up here. - I was on the third floor.
好
Okay.
如果席拉不在这里 她为什么要这么说?
Why would Sheila say she was up here when she wasn't?
也许她想隐瞒别的事
Maybe she was trying to hide something else.
酒瓶呢? -什么?
What about the bottle? - What?
那个玻璃酒瓶
The decanter. The bottle.
在你的设想中,温特喝得酩酊大醉
In your scenario, Wynter drinks himself into a stupor,
割了腕、摔倒 然后死去,那酒瓶呢?
slits his wrist, falls, and dies. So where's the bottle?
我不知道,被拿走了? -谁?
I don't know. Someone took it? - Who?
我不知道,我哪知道 -为什么?
I don't know. - Why?
你要考虑到酒瓶
I don't know. - You need the bottle.
也许他把它拿到楼下然后再上楼?
Maybe he took it downstairs and came back up?
有可能,很奇怪,但有可能
Possible. Weird, but possible.
安道奇还有说 他的手腕是死后才被割开的
Also, Anne Dodge said his wrists were slit after he died,
这代表你的说法
which means what you said is not consistent
没有完全符合安道奇的所有判断
with everything Anne Dodge said.
或是…
Or...
或许他没有自杀 -我同意
Maybe he didn't kill himself. - I agree with that.
这是客房♥吗? -我不知道
Is this a guest bedroom? - I have no idea.
记不记得那个承认去过游戏室
Remember the guy who admitted to being in the Game Room
他的刀在现场,他有看到尸体 还试图用故障焚化炉烧掉刀具的人?
with his knife and the body and tried to burn his knife in the broken incinerator?
做甜点的人,我记得
The guy who makes pastries. I remember.
我不相信他 -我也不相信他
I don't believe him. - I don't either.
席拉说她想杀掉温特 -如果他不在这里了,就开除不了我
Sheila said she wanted to kill Wynter. - He won't fire me if he isn't here.
她当时喝醉了
Well, she was drunk.
你知道我喝醉时嚷嚷过几次想杀人?
Know how many times I've said I wanted to kill someone when I was drunk?
四、五次?
Four or five?
从来没有
Zero. - Oh.
我的话是四、五次 -你忘记玛维拉了吗?
Well, for me, it's like four or five. - Have you forgotten about Marvella?
没有 -她也说她想杀了他
No. - She said she wanted to kill him too.
我会杀了你
I am going to kill you!
我的笔记有记录 我写下来了,你想表达什么?
That's in my book. I wrote that down. What is your point?
我的意思是许多人都很有嫌疑
My point is there are a lot of compelling suspects here,
包括温特本人在内
including Wynter himself.
如果他们的说词互相矛盾 这样还叫很有嫌疑吗?
How compelling is it if they're all mutually exclusive?
我的意思是 你可能把事情想得太复杂了
My point is maybe you're making this more complicated than it needs to be.
你刚告诉我一个没有不在场证明的人 谎称自己上来这里
You just told me someone with no alibi falsely confessed to being up here
进入有人陈尸在里面的房♥间 她还有明确的杀人动机
in a room where a man was found dead, someone she had clear motive to kill,
只因为她可能在试图隐瞒别的事
because maybe she was trying to cover up something else.
那才叫复杂,我认为尸体被移♥动♥过
That feels complicated. I think he was moved.
从哪里移过去的? -这是什么房♥间?
From where? - What is this room?
我不知道,我不在这里工作
I don't know! I don't work here!
怎么了?
What?
这扇门被贴了胶带 -所以呢?
This door was taped. - So.
有人不希望门关起来 -所以呢?
Someone was trying to leave it open. - So.
在离这里约1公里远的地方
You know, less than a mile from here,
有个保全在停车场 发现一道被胶带黏住的门
a security guard found a taped door in a parking garage
进而破了一宗很大的案件
that broke open a very big case.
什么案件?
What case?
水门案
Watergate.
所以呢?
So.
有时候小发现会带来大进展
So, sometimes little things lead to bigger things.
东北角的房♥间? -对
The room in the North East corner? - Yes.
看起来像一间正在装♥修♥的卧室 -不是
Looks like a bedroom, it's being renovated.
我不是在问问题
No. - That wasn't a question.
房♥间没有在装♥修♥
No, the room isn't being renovated.
我不知道你怎么定义装♥修♥ 但里面有工具,所以…
I don't know how you define renovation, but there's stuff in it, so...
是假的 -工具是假的?
It's fake. - The stuff is fake?
装♥修♥是假的 -那是什么意思?
The renovation's fake. - What does that mean?
摩根家不希望今晚其他人在这里过夜
The Morgans didn't want anyone else staying overnight tonight,
所以他们假装在装♥修♥ 仅剩的一间空客房♥
so they pretended there were renovations in the only empty guest room left.
这样他们就不需要拒绝任何人
That way, they didn't have to say no to anyone.
那真的很怪 -贾桂琳肯尼迪就这么做过
That's really weird. - Well, Jackie Kennedy did it once.
我想他们的灵感就是来自于她 -还是很怪
I think they got the idea from her. - Still weird.
奇怪的是如果这只是假装 实际上没有装♥修♥
No, it's weird that if there are no actual renovations,
为什么我有闻到油漆味?
why did I just smell paint up there?
我们绝对没有在这里动工
We definitely didn't do any work in here.
然后那绝对是油漆味
And that... is definitely paint.
你有刮刀吗?
Do you have a scraper?
卡普侦探,有人想跟你谈谈
Detective Cupp! There's someone who wants to talk to you.
我就直说了 你出现的时机一直不恰当
You know, I'm gonna go ahead and say it: Your timing is consistently not great.
他们说这很要紧 -谁说这很要紧?
They said it's urgent. - Who said it's urgent?
不知道,有人从对街打来 -对街?
Someone calling from across the street. - Across the street?
这是某种白宫行话吗? -不是
Is that White House lingo? - No.
意思就是对街
It means across the street.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表