剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
不然我就下楼,站在门口 感谢每一位宾客的光临
or I'll go downstairs, stand at the exit, thank every guest for coming,
然后问他们知不知道楼上死人的事
then ask them if they know about the dead man upstairs.
你打算怎么做?
What are you proposing to do?
好,我知道了
Okay. I got it. I got it.
首先,我们请凯莉米洛再表演一轮
First, we get Kylie Minogue to keep playing. Another set.
好,很好
Okay. Yes. Yes.
好吧,我去说
Fine, I'll do it.
我去说
I'll do it.
我愿意试试,我现在就下楼
Willing to give it a shot. I can head down now.
然后我们列出卡普侦探的谈话对象
Then… we line up people for Detective Cupp to talk to.
我们逐一交涉,把他们请出房♥间
We approach them one by one. Pull them out of the room.
关于发生的事 我们什么都别向他们透露
We don't reveal anything to the group about what has happened.
卡普侦探做笔录时 再对他们进行说明
Detective Cupp will do that when she takes their statements.
先从宾客开始,晚点再找工作人员
Focus on the guests to start. We'll hold the staff for later.
我们尽快完成逐次谈话,同意吗?
We'll move them through as quickly as possible. Agreed?
同意 -同意
Agreed. - Agreed.
好,那个计划行不通
Yeah, that plan isn't gonna work.
为什么不行?
Why not?
有人被杀了 -有尸体吗?
Murder?- Someone got killed? - I heard they were poisoned.
有人被杀? -有尸体
Murder? - There's a dead body?
这是大灾难 -对
This is a disaster. - Yes.
可能是重大外交意外 -对
A potentially major diplomatic incident. - Yes.
只有一个人能阻止这一切
There's only one person who could put a stop to this.
休杰克曼?
Hugh Jackman?
你要我禁止大家离开? -是的,总统先生
You want me to tell them they can't leave?Yes, Mr. President.
所有人? -对
Everyone? - Yes.
澳洲总理也是? -对
The Prime Minister of Australia? - Yes.
你认为是路斯总理杀了AB温特?
You think Prime Minister Roos killed A.B. Wynter?
似乎不太可能 但在三楼发现一具尸体
Seems unlikely, but finding a dead body on the third floor
楼下还有在国宴进行 似乎也不太可能
during a State Dinner seems unlikely too.
何不先让大家离开
Why don't we let everyone go,
然后你再把需要谈话的人找回来?
and then you can call back in the people that you need to talk to?
因为如果让他们全部离开 那我就不知道该找谁回来了
If we let them all go, then I won't know who I need to call back.
我恭敬地说,总统先生 这屋子需要被视为犯罪现场
Respectfully, Mr. President, this house needs to be treated like a crime scene,
我们会在犯罪现场做笔录
and we take statements at a crime scene.
我们能拥有的最大优势 就是得知人们的所见所闻
The best possible advantage we have is to find out what people saw and heard
趁他们记忆还鲜明的时候
when those things are freshest in their mind.
此刻我们不知道谁可能涉入了这件事
We have no idea who might have been involved in this.
可能是工作人员 可能是宾客、可能是任何人
It could be someone from the staff, a guest, anybody.
这也是为了你的安全着想
This is for your security as much as anything else.
有个杀人凶手逍遥法外
There may be a murderer out there.
也有可能就在我们之中
Or in here.
不行
No.
不行
No.
对,不行,我不能那么做
Yeah, no. I can't do it.
我不能把人留在这里
I can't keep people here.
哈利说有确凿的证据显示这是自杀
And, well, Harry says that there is strong evidence that this was a suicide.
这是我们现在要采取的说法 除非之后出现其他证据
That's what we're gonna go with for now unless something turns up later
证明不是如此,但不会是今晚
to suggest otherwise. But that won't be tonight, so…
不行
No.
不…不好意思 -参议员…
No. No, excuse me. - Senator...
我在这里坐够久了 -你不守秩序
I've sat here long enough. - You are out of order.
我要使用我的发言时间
Well, I reclaim my time.
你没有发言时间 -AB温特遭人杀害
You don't have any time. - A.B. Wynter was killed.
那是自杀 -他是遭人杀害的
It was a suicide. - He was killed.
他被谋杀了
He was murdered.
摩根政♥府♥停止调查
And the Morgan administration shut down the investigation
因为他们不想让真♥相♥公诸于世
because they didn't want anything to come out.
我们不谈这件事
We are not getting into this.
为什么不谈… 不然我们在这里做什么?
Why not? Why not? What are we doing here?
我们正在调查真♥相♥ -是啊
We are getting the facts out. - Uh-huh.
我们不会纵容你散播 出于政♥治♥算计的阴谋论
We are not indulging your politically motivated conspiracy theories.
真♥相♥… -真♥相♥,真的吗,参议员?
The facts... - Oh, the facts? Really, Senator?
你想要真♥相♥?
You want facts?
没错 -真♥相♥
I do. - Fact.
卡普侦探在调查AB温特之死时
Detective Cupp was investigating the death of A.B. Wynter,
摩根总统当下就停止了调查
and President Morgan shut it down right then and there.
不,他没有 -参议员
He didn't. - Senator.
不,他没有 -你刚才听到了
No, he didn't. - You just heard.
参议员… -他没有停止调查
Senators! - He did not shut it down.
你说你要真♥相♥ -参议员!
You said facts. - Senators!
不好意思
Excuse me.
请让我说完
If I could finish.
调查并不是当下被停止的
The investigation was not shut down right then and there.
差得可远了
Not even close.
在告诉卡普侦探 他不让她询问任何人之后
After telling Detective Cupp he wouldn't allow her to interview anyone,
摩根总统说他想在东厅 发表一小段谈话
President Morgan said he wanted to make a little speech in the East Room
平息混乱,然后让大家离开
to smooth things over and then let everyone go.
他开始跟霍林杰先生讨论他要说什么
He started talking to Mr. Hollinger about what he was gonna say
突然间,澳洲总理路斯
when all of a sudden, Australian Prime Minister Roos,
外♥交♥部♥长大卫莱伦斯
Foreign Minister David Rylance,
和谭里吉大使冲进房♥间里
and Ambassador Tamridge burst into the room.
他们看起来很不开心 即便他们是澳洲人
They looked unhappy. Well, for Australians.
总统先生
Mr. President.
路斯总理
Prime Minister Roos.
他妈的发生了什么事?我无意冒犯
What the fuck is going on? Respectfully.
是的,谢谢你如此客气
Yes. Thank you for that. Respect.
我正要去找你,听着,我要道歉
I was just on my way to find you. Uh, listen, I apologize.
不幸的是,今晚这里出了一点事
Unfortunately, we had an incident here this evening.
出事? -我不能再多说了
An incident? - I can't say more.
但我们的一名员工过世了 这让人非常难过,而且史无前例
But one of our staff members passed away, which is very sad and unprecedented.
所以我们正在努力解决问题 但我很抱歉
So we're just trying to work through things. But, uh, I am sorry.
当然,每个人都可以离开了
And, of course, everyone is free to go.
我现在就出去宣布这件事
And I'll go out and make that announcement now.
但在这么做之前,我只想说 我真心希望你和我…
But I just wanted to say before I do that, that I truly hope you and I…
对不起,她在做什么?你在做什么?
I'm sorry. What is… she doing?What are you doing?
卡普侦探?
Detective Cupp?
我在做什么?
What am I doing?
我想知道你为什么穿着AB温特的衬衫
I'm wondering why you're wearing A.B. Wynter's shirt.
什么? -AB温特
What? - A.B. Wynter.
总管家,楼上的死人 他穿着你的衬衫
Chief Usher. Dead man upstairs. He's wearing your shirt,
上面都是血 而你穿着他的衬衫,所以…
which is covered in blood, and you're wearing his, so…
我想知道你为什么穿着死人的衬衫
I'm wondering why you're wearing a dead man's shirt.
马上封锁这里
Lock it down. Now.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表