剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
He could be really... difficult.
但他总是公正对待我
But he was always fair with me.
但那个晚上…
But that night...
他叫我把门关上 还问起林肯卧室的事
He told me to close the door and asked me about the Lincoln Bedroom.
他想知道为什么还没准备好
He wanted to know why it wasn't ready.
我试着告诉他劳许探员跟我说了什么
I tried to tell him what Agent Rausch had said,
但他就对着我大吼
but he was just yelling at me.
他说我在说谎
He said I was lying.
又一次
Again.
“又一次”?那是什么意思?
Again? What do you mean "again"?
我今天接到电♥话♥,艾尔西 -电♥话♥?
I got a call today, Elsyie. - A call?
说你应征这份工作时,对我撒了谎
Telling me that you lied to me when you applied for this job.
什么?你在说什么?我不…
What? What are you talking about? I don't...
你应征的时候,有特别被问到
When you applied, you were specifically asked
你有没有被逮捕过 或被控犯下任何罪行
whether you had ever been arrested or charged with any crime.
不…
No. No, no, no.
这个重大的谎言
A material lie
可能会为你和这栋屋子 都招致严重后果
which could have serious consequences for you and this House.
温特先生,不…我不敢相信 为什么会这样?不,我…
Mr. Wynter, no. I can't believe this. Why is this happening? No. I...
那是很久以前的事了 - 好…那是真的吗?
That was... That was so long ago. - Mm. Mm-hmm. Is it true?
那是真的吗?
Is it true?
我要你去完成林肯卧室的工作
I want you to go finish that work in the Lincoln Bedroom.
然后我要你回家
And then I want you to go home.
明天早上来见我
And come and see me in the morning.
不,温特先生,拜托…我求你
No. Mr. Wynter, please. Please, I am... I am begging you.
你也可以现在就回家 然后明早不用来见我了
Or you can go home now. And not come and see me in the morning.
他在说什么?
What was he talking about?
你应征时说了什么谎? -没关系,这无关紧要
What'd you lie about on your application? - It doesn't matter. It's not relevant.
感觉事关重大
Seems kinda relevant.
我不会谈论这件事
This is not something I will talk about.
你离开黄色椭圆厅时 发生了什么事?
What happened when you left the Yellow Oval Room?
我沿着走廊走到林肯卧室旁的壁橱
I walked down the hall to the linen closet by the Lincoln Bedroom.
试着让自己冷静下来
I tried to calm myself down...
然后呢?
Yes?
然后他走到我身后
And then he came up behind me.
谁?温特先生?
Who? Mr. Wynter?
不是
No.
艾尔西?
Elsyie?
那是事实
That is true.
我在走廊上碰到艾尔西柴尔
I did run into Elsyie Chayle. In the hall.
我刚从崔普的房♥间下来 她站在壁橱前
I'd just come down from Tripp's room. She was standing outside the closet.
她告诉我跟温特吵架的事 她非常生气 他做的事…
She told me about the fight with Wynter. She was very upset.
她不停摇头
She just kept shaking her head
然后看向走廊说:“我要杀了他”
and looking down the hall and saying "I'm..."
我要杀了他
"I'm gonna kill him." - I am going to kill him.
“我要杀了他”
"I'm gonna kill him."
没错,我有这么说 但我指的不是温特先生
That is true. I did say that. But I wasn't talking about Mr. Wynter.
我指的是我丈夫,我前夫
I was talking about my husband. My ex-husband.
我是想杀了他…
I was going to kill him!
她没那么说
She didn't say that.
…因为稍早打给温特先生的就是他
For calling Mr. Wynter earlier in the day.
我今天接到电♥话♥,艾尔西
I got a call today, Elsyie.
电♥话♥是他打的 我听到就知道是他干的好事
He's the one who did that. I knew he did it the minute I heard it.
他希望我丢掉工作 想要毁掉我的人生
He wanted me to lose my job. Wanted to destroy my life.
我真的想杀了他
I did want to kill him!
但我也没杀他
But I didn't do that either.
布鲁斯一定是误会了
Bruce must have misunderstood.
她说完之后,我就把她留在那里
I left her there after she said that.
我不知道该怎么办,她叫我离开
I didn't know what to do. She told me to leave.
让我独处,好吗? -好
Just leave me alone, okay? - Okay.
我便往走廊的西边走
So I went down to the west end of the hall,
走到电梯旁,然后意识到
by the elevator, and, you know,
她的发言很失控又不对劲
realized what she said was really fucked up and weird.
我就掉头回去
So I went back.
当我转弯到走廊上时
And when I turned out onto the hallway,
我看到艾尔西跑出黄色椭圆厅
I saw Elsyie running out of the Yellow Oval Room
她手里拿着烛台
with a candlestick in her hand.
当我进去黄色椭圆厅查看时…
And when I looked into the Yellow Oval Room...
温特死了
...Wynter was dead.
我还站在壁橱前时,布鲁斯就离开了
Bruce left when I was still standing in front of the closet.
我在那里待了…我不知道,几分钟吧
I was there for, I don't know, a couple of minutes,
思考我该怎么办
trying to figure out what to do.
我又气又难过
I was so angry and upset.
我拿了用具,准备走进林肯卧室
I got my supplies, and I was going to go into the Lincoln Bedroom,
但我意识到我必须 再试着跟温特先生谈谈看
but I realized that I had to try to talk to Mr. Wynter again.
于是我回去黄色椭圆厅
So I went back to the Yellow Oval Room
然后我看到他
and that's when I saw him.
温特先生死了
Mr. Wynter was dead.
我认为是谁杀了AB温特?
Who do I think killed A.B. Wynter?
艾尔西柴尔
Elsyie Chayle.
布鲁斯格勒
Bruce Geller.
他跟我说是他下的手
He told me he did.
后来他来找我说:“我处理好了”
He came up to me later and said, "I took care of it."
在那之后我就没跟他说过话
I haven't spoken to him since.
哈利要你离开草坪
Harry wants you off the lawn.
他也不懂为什么有这么多鸟
He also doesn't understand why there are so many birds.
“我处理好了”
I took care of it.
你跟哈利谈过了? 还是你除掉一些鸟了?
You talked to Harry? Or you got rid of some birds?
“我处理好了” 艾尔西说布鲁斯是这么说的
I took care of it. That's what Elsyie said Bruce said.
那好吧
Oh. If you say so.
很奇怪,听起来像 他为了她,动手杀掉温特
It's weird. That sounds like he killed Wynter for her.
也许真是如此
Maybe he did.
他何必这样? -我不知道
Why would he? - I don't know.
他们熟识彼此吗? -我也不知道
Do they even know each other? - I don't know.
但我知道莉莉舒马克
But I do know Lilly Schumacher
今年穿范伦铁诺 去参加大都会艺术博物馆慈善晚宴
went to the Met Gala in Valentino this year.
我对他们一无所知 我知道他有个儿子
I don't know anything about them. I know he has a son.
我知道她结婚了,或是结过婚
I know she's married. Or was.
我要找什么? -鸟
What am I looking for? - Birds.
天啊
Oh God!
可恶,局长,我怎么会没发现?
No. Chief, how did I not see this?
你爱上她多久了?
How long have you been in love with her?
一年,不止
A year. More.
516天
516 days.
500…515天
500... 515 days.
抱歉,不对,516天
Sorry, no. 516.
在那之前我其实不认识她
I didn't really know her before that.
我们都在这里工作好几年了
We both worked here for years,
这屋子很大,我们都有各自的事要忙
but it's a big house and we both had stuff going on in our lives.
然后就只是一件小事,我走进休息室
And then it was just one of those things. I came into the break room.
我早上在家里过得很不顺
I had had a... difficult morning at home.
我打开三明治的包装纸 结果它掉到地上
And I unwrapped a sandwich, and it fell all over the floor.
我把它捡起来,丢进垃圾桶
And I just picked it up and tossed it in the trash.
我甚至不知道他在休息室里
I didn't even know he was in the room.
大概半小时后,我人在洗衣房♥
Maybe about a half-hour later, I'm in the laundry room,
这个我没见过几次的人 端着一盘食物走过来
and this guy I've barely ever seen before walks up with a plate.
他上楼请玛维拉做的
Hm. He had gone upstairs and had Marvella make it.
他后来跟我说他们关系很好
He told me this later, that they were close.
就是这样
And that was it.
他把食物递给我,然后就走了
He just handed it to me and walked away.
在那之后其实没什么改变
Mm. Nothing really changed after that.
只是工作…感觉不一样了
Work just... felt different.
我们会聊天,如果时间允许的话 我们有时会一起吃饭
We'd chat. We'd sometimes eat together if our schedules worked out.
我们聊了很多关于我们孩子的事
We talked a lot about our kids.
如果我知道他工作的那层楼 有什么家务要做
If I knew there was something on a floor he was working on,
我就会执意接下那个任务
I'd make a point of getting that assignment.
-等等…所以你会打排球? -我会
-不会吧 -真的
我们都会这么做
We both did that.
他会从甜点厨房♥偷走马卡龙…
He would steal macaroons from the Pastry Kitchen...
为我留在屋子的各处
and leave them for me all over the house.
没人知道
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表