剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
is a... uh, a dedicated and...
她在画画吗? -对
Is she... is she drawing? - Yes.
她在画画…你知道现在几点了吗?
She's drawing? Drawing? Do you know what time it is?
到处都是时钟,她知道时间
There are clocks everywhere. She knows.
我不是在问你,也绝不会问你问题
Wasn't asking you. Wouldn't ask you.
好,我懂了
Oh! Okay. Oh, I get it.
联邦调查局大佬又在呛公园警♥察♥了
More shots at the Park Police from Mr. big FBI man.
好像你比我们高尚 我们根本不配待在这里
Like you're better than us. Like we don't deserve to even be here.
我要告诉你,这屋子里的其他人
Well, I'll have you know that everyone else in this building
都对公园警♥察♥怀有最大的敬意
has the deepest respect for the Park Police.
你还在这里做什么?
What the fuck are you still doing here?
我?你在跟我说话吗? 你可别想再给我那种态度
Me? You talking to me? I don't think you want to do that again.
她在说谎
She's lying.
你是在指控我的护林员说谎吗?
Are you accusing one of my Rangers of lying?
我的天啊,拜托别再说“护林员”了
Oh my God. Please stop saying Ranger.
外面有很多人在要食物
I'm getting a lot of requests for food out there.
跟你们说一声
But just so you know,
我有在特别照顾凯莉和休 所以他们没事
I have been specifically taking care of Kylie and Hugh. So they're good.
什么?你优先喂食名人?
What? You're feeding the celebrities before everyone else?
就像在飞机上 帮助别人前,先戴上自己的面罩
Well, it's like on an airplane, putting your mask on before helping others.
那根本说不通
Yeah, that doesn't make any sense.
那当然,听着,我还没跟他们谈过
Of course. Look, I haven't actually talked to them.
我只是提议我们或许能这么做
I was just proposing we might wanna do that.
他说不要太重口味的东西
He says he doesn't want anything rich.
他问我们有没有像尖吻鲈一样 鱼肉片片分明的白肉鱼
He asked if we had any kind of flaky white fish like a Barramundi?
谁? -休杰克曼
Who? - Hugh Jackman.
那个托盘是做什么用的?
What is that tray?
给南考克斯的,她刚打电♥话♥来
For Nan Cox. She just called down.
真是意外,奶奶想要再来一杯
Oh, surprise, surprise. Grandma wants another drinky drink.
好,那样的嘲讽不太必要
我来告诉你什么才不必要 你怎么不表现得专业一点?
有够丢脸
拜托
我们何必小心翼翼地对待她?
我也想问
(上去两次)
安道奇来了吗?
Is Anne Dodge here yet?
还没?
No?
好,她来了请告诉我
Okay. Please let me know when she gets here.
我不懂她在说什么
他妈的安道奇是谁?
Who the fuck is Anne Dodge?
冷静点
Relax.
卡普侦探,如果你允许,我可以解释
Detective Cupp, I can explain if you'll let me.
我不允许,因为你会继续说谎
I won't let you because you're gonna lie to me again
然后我得听他模仿你,他的模仿很糟
and then I'm gonna have to listen to his impression of you, which is terrible.
真的吗? -我不觉得很糟
Really? - I wouldn't say "terrible"...
让我跟你解释一下
So let me explain this to you.
你今晚在三楼 事实上,你上去过两次
You were on the third floor tonight. In fact, you were up there twice.
(上去两次)
第一次上楼时 你可能太不想做这件事
The first time, you were so pissed about having to do this,
你用托盘端着玻璃酒瓶上楼 但忘了拿酒杯
you came up with a decanter and a tray but you forgot the glass.
我怎么会知道? 你把玻璃酒瓶放在撞球桌上
How do I know this? You put the decanter on the pool table.
我会知道是因为如果托盘还在 应该不会留下酒渍
That I know. I don't believe you'd have done that if you still had the tray.
这告诉我你留下玻璃酒瓶,拿走托盘
Which tells me you left the decanter and took the tray.
如果你拿走托盘 就表示你需要用它端东西回来
If you took the tray, it means you needed the tray to bring something back.
你忘掉的东西,一个酒杯
Something you forgot. A glass.
于是你下楼拿了酒杯,回到楼上
You went downstairs, got the glass, came back upstairs,
认为自己需要喝一杯 也应该喝一杯,所以你喝了
decided you needed a drink, deserved a drink, and so you drank.
不只一杯、两杯、三杯 你喝掉整瓶酒
Not one shot, not two shots, not three shots. The whole bottle.
你把整瓶酒喝光了
You drank the whole bottle.
现在你既没有伏特加 也没有酒杯,我怎么会知道?
Now you had no vodka and no glass. How do I know this?
几分钟后,洁丝敏在电梯前拦住你
Well, a few minutes later, Jasmine stopped you in the elevator
你试着拿一整瓶伏特加 去给考克斯女士
as you tried to bring up a decanter of vodka to Ms. Cox.
我们知道你没做到
And we know you never made it.
我们知道窗台上有一个用过的酒杯 这就是事发经过
And we know there was a used glass on the sill. And that is what happened.
至少那是你的故事 我有漏掉什么吗?
At least that is your story. Did I miss anything?
没有
No.
我现在要问你一连串的问题,席拉
I'm now going to ask you a series of questions, Sheila.
现在你知道如果你再骗我 我有什么能耐,而且我会怎么做
And now that you know what I can do and what I will do if you lie to me again,
我希望你能诚实回答
I'd appreciate your honest answers.
好的,侦探
Yes, ma'am.
你今晚在树下抽菸时…
When you were smoking under the tree tonight...
以免你有兴趣知道,它是黎巴嫩雪松
It's a Cedar of Lebanon, if you're interested...
…你有在外头看到任何人吗?
did you see anyone out there?
有 -谁?
Yes. - Who?
有两个人从这扇门进出
There were a couple people that came through this door here.
他们在…
They were...
你要我具体告诉你我看到了什么吗?
You want me to tell you what I saw specifically?
不用,还有其他人吗?
No. Anyone else?
有人从这边下来,沿着步道走进去
Someone came down this way along the path and went in there.
你看到是谁了? -没有
Did you see who it was?
你上去三楼时,有人看到你吗?
No. - Did anybody see you on the third floor?
没有,但我有看到他们
No. But I saw them.
谁?
Who?
他们应该没看到我,是我看到他们 -你看到谁了?
I don't think they saw me. I saw them. - You saw who?
我不知道,我喝醉了
I don't know. I was drunk.
是男的还是女的?
Was it a man or a woman?
真的很醉,我现在还在醉
Really drunk. I'm drunk right now.
在哪里? -我在哪里是醉的?
Where? - Where am I drunk?
我走到哪都在醉
I feel it everywhere...
那个人在哪里?
Where was the person?
走廊尽头 -什么时候?
At the end of the hall. - What time?
9点48分,白宫里有很多时钟
9:48. It's a lot of clocks in the White House.
我最后还有一个非常简单、具体
I have one final, very simple, very specific,
然后非常重要的问题
and very important question,
我希望你仔细思索你的答案
the answer to which I hope you consider very carefully,
因为这可能会影响你的余生
as it may impact the rest of your life.
好的
Okay.
是你杀了AB温特吗?
Did you kill A.B. Wynter?
卡普侦探
Detective Cupp?
我来得不是时候吗?
Is this a bad time?
安道奇来了
Anne Dodge is here.
9点30分? -我觉得很接近
9:30? - I think that's close.
他们发现尸体时 他已经死半小时了?
So he'd been dead a half-hour when they found him?
对 -你确定吗?
Yes. - Are you sure about this?
完全不确定
Absolutely not.
还有什么? -听着,这只是初步观察
What else? - I mean, look, this is preliminary...
那当然
Of course.
好,别说“那当然”,柯蒂莉亚
Okay, don't say "of course," Cordelia,
因为接下来我就会发现
because the next thing I know,
我坐在某个他妈的国会委员会面前
I am sitting in front of some fucking Congressional committee
试图为我现在给你的说法辩护 它非常显然
trying to defend what I am telling you right now, very clearly,
是非常初步、非正式的判断
is a very preliminary, very informal estimate.
我真的不想在国会委员会面前作证
And I don't want to be in front of a Congressional committee.
关于温特先生的尸体状态 你还跟卡普侦探说了什么?
What else did you tell Detective Cupp about the state of Mr. Wynter's body?
我告诉她毒理学报告还没得出定论
I told her the toxicology was still inconclusive,
但有非致命性中毒的迹象
but there were signs of non-fatal poisoning.
还有什么事吗?
Anything else?
针对温特先生的死因 我给了她非常初步的结论
I gave her my very preliminary conclusion about Mr. Wynter's cause of death.
结论是?
Which was?
他后脑勺的钝挫伤
Blunt force trauma to the back of his head.
他的手腕呢?
What about his wrists?
我相信他的手腕是在死后才被割开的
I believe his wrists were cut after he was already dead.
那些只是你的初步调查结果? -是的
Those were your preliminary findings? - Yes.
你的最终定论 与这些初步调查结果有出入吗?
Did your final conclusions differ from these preliminary findings?
我没有任何最终定论
I didn't have any "final conclusions.
为何没有? -因为我后来就没接触到尸体了
Why not? -Because I never had access to the body again.
如果席拉有老实说出 她上来这里的时间
If Sheila was telling the truth about what time she was up here
再来如果安道奇判断的死亡时间 是正确的
and if Anne Dodge is right about time of death,
而安道奇不管说什么总是对的
and Anne Dodge is always right about everything,
那温特显然不是在这里被杀害 因为席拉会看到他
then Wynter wasn't killed in here because Sheila would have seen him.
你没听懂我刚才说的 -我有听到你说话
You have no idea what I just said. - I heard the words.
席拉说她晚上9点48分时离开
Sheila told us she left here at 9:48 p.m.
那时候温特已经死亡20分钟了
By which point Wynter had already been dead for 20 minutes.
那要么代表 她没看到她跟尸体同处一室…
Which means she either missed the dead body in the room with her...
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表