剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
至少咬过我十几次 你知道我妈做了什么吗?
Bit me at least a dozen times. You know what my mom did?
她回去找同一个繁殖场 带了另一只狗回来
She went back to the same breeder and got another dog.
还有一次我问我爸 他对我们兄弟俩的爱是不是一样
And that one time I asked my dad if he loves me as much as my brother,
他说:“当然,我更爱你,多上许多”
he was like, "Of course. More. So much more."
他闭着眼睛,老兄,他以为我是派瑞
He had his fucking eyes closed, dude. He thought I was Perry.
听着,我很抱歉 老兄,我搞砸了,我知道,我搞砸了
Look, I'm sorry, dude. I fucked up here. Like, I get it. I fucked up.
我搞砸了很多事
I've fucked up a lot.
我真的不知道我有什么问题
I honestly don't know what's wrong with me.
说真的,我有问题吗?
Is... is there something wrong with me?
不久前我还是个男孩
I was a boy.
我只想当个男孩
I just wanted to be a boy.
我还是个男孩
I was a boy.
我身边有那个混♥蛋♥
You know? And I have that asshole next to me.
还有这些总是在对我大吼大叫的人
And all these people yelling at me all the time.
振作一点、做更多、要杰出
Be better. Do more. Be great.
我他妈的完全不杰出
I'm not fucking great.
不擅长某件事也没关系吧?
Isn't it okay to... not be great at something?
毫无专长也无妨?
At anything?
做你自己也没关系吧?
You know, isn't it... okay to just be who you are?
我会请工程师上来修马桶
I'm sending up an engineer. To fix the toilet.
谢谢你
Thank you.
然后我早上会跟你哥哥谈这件事
And I'm gonna talk to your brother in the morning.
很大声
It was loud.
对,没错,我失控了
Yeah. Okay, yeah. I lost it.
我生气了,我们在吵架 好吗?我全都承认
I got mad. It was a fight. All right? I admit it. All of it.
好吗?那就是真♥相♥,就是这样
Okay? That's the truth. That's it.
现在是怎样?
What's... what's going on here?
天啊
Wait. Ho... holy shit.
你觉得我跟这件事有关吗?
Do you think I have something to do with this?
AB发生的事?
With what happened to A.B.?
不…没错,我生气了 我大吼,我情绪失控
No, no, no, no, no, no. Yeah, I got mad. I yelled. I lost my shit.
但你不能这么做,我会打给我哥
But you can't do this. I'll call my fucking brother.
好,好的,你知道吗?听着
Okay. All right. You know what? Look.
跟AB发生的事,这场争执
This thing that happened with A.B., this fight,
在他被杀之前,早就发生了
it happened way before he was killed.
你知道他被杀的时间点? -不…我不是那个意思
You know what time he was killed? - No, no. I'm not saying that.
我是指当我在游戏室看到他
I'm saying when I saw him in the Game Room.
考克斯女士尖叫的时候
When Ms. Cox was screaming.
你去过301号♥房♥吗?
Have you ever been inside Room 301?
什么是301号♥房♥? -在那里
What's 301? - Right there.
就在角落,东北角
Right around the corner. The northeast corner.
东北?我连自己在哪里都不知道 女士,我就在这里
Northeast? I don't know where the fuck I am, lady. I'm here.
你懂我的意思吗? 我有时会去日光浴室
You know what I'm saying? I go to the Solarium sometimes.
以前会去游戏室 但后来不去了
The Game Room. I used to. Not anymore.
还有音乐室, 有时候我会去那里弹个乌克丽丽
I mean, the music room. Sometimes I'll go there and jam a little on my uke.
你今晚去过301号♥房♥吗?
Have you been in Room 301 tonight?
没有,我没去过301号♥房♥ 我刚才说过了,我哪里都没去
No, I haven't been to 301. I just told you. I haven't gone anywhere.
我一直在这里 -有人可以替你担♥保♥吗?
I've been right fucking here. - Can anybody vouch for that?
有
Yes. Yes!
稍早上来检查马桶的那个人
The dude who came up to look at the toilet earlier.
那个工程师,我不记得他的名字 但他有上楼,他看到我了
The engineer. I don't remember his name, but he was up here. He saw me.
我没看到他
I didn't see him.
完全没看到?
At all?
我刚到的时候有看到他 很难忘记当时的情况
Well, I saw him when I first got there. That was kind of unforgettable.
我九点左右上三楼,大概是这样
I went up to the third floor around 9. Something like that.
我敲了好几下门 我出声说:“工程师…”
I knocked quite a few times. I called out, "Engineer,"
工程师…这是惯例,当我没听到回应后
like we do, and when I didn't hear anything,
我便用钥匙开门
I opened the door with my key.
然后他开始反推门
And he started pushing back.
喂,老兄,你到底是谁?
Yo! Dude, who the fuck are you?
你到底有什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
真该死
Goddamnit!
跟我记忆中不太一样
Well, not exactly like I remember it.
天啊,不要再推了
Can you stop that?
搞什么,老兄? -我是来修马桶的
What the fuck, dude? - I'm here to fix the toilet!
我不认识你,你可能是闯进来的
I don't know who the fuck you are. You could've been breaking in.
闯进白宫?
Breaking into the White House?
对,老兄,你听说过水门案吗?
Uh, yeah. Dude, you ever hear of Watergate?
我觉得是堵住了,兄弟 但要小心,老兄
I think it's clogged, man,
因为那坨屎真的很大
but be careful, dude, 'cause that shit is gnarly.
我走进浴室开始工作
I went into the bathroom and got to work.
九百件浴袍
900 fucking robes...
他说了好一阵子的话 抱怨东、抱怨西
He was talking for a while. Ranting about this and that.
我不知道他在说什么
I didn't know what the fuck he was saying.
我当然拿了一些盐罐 你懂我的意思吗?
Of course I'm gonna take some salt shakers.
在某个时间点 我意识到有阵子没听到他的声音了
At some point, I realized I hadn't heard him in a while.
我以为他睡死了
I figured he'd passed out.
但当我出来时,他不见了
But when I came back out, he was gone.
那是几点的事?
What time was that?
9点30分吧
9:30, maybe.
我从没离开过,好吗? 我郑重地告诉你
I never left, okay? I'm telling you.
如果你想调查某人 调查那个怪工程师吧
If you wanna take a look at somebody, look at that wacko engineer.
那老兄不停在谈论温特
Dude wouldn't shut the fuck up about Wynter.
他一直抱怨他有多不爽
He kept mumbling about how pissed off he was.
在他儿子生日时,被叫进来上班
How he was dragged in on his son's birthday.
温特老是在搞事
And Wynter's always pulling this shit.
我又不是水电工,我是工程师
I'm not a fucking plumber. I'm an engineer.
我听够了,我必须离开房♥间
I got so sick of listening to it, I had to leave the room.
所以你的确有离开房♥间?
So you did leave the room?
就在这里耶?不,我到走廊而已
Just right here, though. To the... just the hallway.
就这样,就在这里…
That's it. Right here. Right here.
对,我走出房♥间,然后就站在这里
Yeah, I... I came out of the room and just stood here.
一动也不动
Like, did not move.
就…冻住了
Just... frozen.
我有下楼一下,去拿甜点
I did go downstairs for a minute to grab some desserts.
我拿个几盘
Just grab a few of these.
但是拜托,你有看到那些东西吗?
But, I mean, come on. Did you see those things?
它们超酷的
They're pretty fucking rad.
对,我多拿了几盘 你们饿的话可以吃
Yeah, I, uh, snagged a couple extra if you guys are hungry.
我有去楼下,拿了几盘甜点
So I was, uh, I was downstairs, I grabbed a few desserts,
然后就回我房♥间了
and I was back in my room here.
就这样,我发誓,我没有离开
That's it. I swear. I... I did not leave.
你们要相信我
You have to believe me.
我为什么要杀AB温特?
Why would I kill A.B. Wynter?
你绝对回答不了这个问题
'Cause that's a question you can never answer.
因为他打算告诉你哥哥你惹出的麻烦
Because he was going to tell your brother about all the trouble you were causing
你很清楚你哥哥绝不会容忍♥
and you knew your brother wouldn't stand for it
你就得独自在外生活
and you'd be out on your own.
你的人生会因此毁掉 你刚才就是这么说的
Your life would be ruined. That's literally what you just said.
好,对,那就是答案 对,很好的答案
Okay, yeah, that's... that's an answer. Yeah, that's pretty good.
你很厉害,对,我明白了
You're good. Yeah, I get it.
但我不是凶手
But I'm not a killer.
你知道我怎么晓得 你很清楚不是我做的吗?
And you know how I know you know I didn't do this? Hmm?
因为我是他妈的白♥痴♥,好吗?
'Cause I'm a fucking idiot! Okay?
我又蠢又废 没能力做这种事
I'm too stupid and too fucked up to do this.
你很清楚
And you know it.
没错,我就说吧?
Yeah! See?
这次我赢了 因为我是个彻头彻尾的废物
I win because I'm a complete fucking loser!
天啊,这该死的手表,最近问题很多
Oh man, this fucking watch. Been having so many problems with it lately.
你看到什么? -闪烁的红灯
What did you see? - A flashing red light.
在哪里? -在窗户内
Where? - In the window.
哪扇窗户? -301号♥房♥
Which window? - Room 301.
我本来要买♥♥Apple Watch 但自从乔布斯死后
I was gonna go with Apple Watch, but I just don't trust Apple
我就不相信苹果,你懂吗?
ever since Steve died, you know?
我完全不信任提姆库克,我真的…
Not sold on that Tim Cook dude at all. Like...
崔普摩根?
Tripp Morgan?
对 -那个穿浴袍的?
Yes. - With the robe?
对 -光着脚?
Yes. - And the feet?
没错
Uh-huh.
他是总统的弟弟
That's the President's brother.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表