剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
Yes. - When?
有位探员晚上9点22分接到电♥话♥ 我们之后就没上去过了
One of our agents got the call at 9:22 p.m. We haven't been there since.
那不是事实 -你没叫特勤局离开该楼层?
That's a lie. - You didn't ask the Secret Service?
不,首先,他们根本不该踏进二楼
No! First of all, they shouldn't be on the second floor.
那是事实
That is true.
我们被告知,针对上楼这件事
We were told that there has been a long conflict between the Morgans
摩根家与特勤局向来有分歧 摩根家表明
and Secret Service about being upstairs, and that the Morgans have made it clear
他们希望特勤局尽可能远离那层楼
they want them to stay off the floor as much as possible.
但我今晚没有特别说 -你没打给任何人吗?
I didn't say it tonight specifically. - You didn't call anyone?
卡普侦探 现在是凌晨5点30分,我很累了
Detective Cupp. It is 5:30 in the morning. I am tired.
我不知道同样的问题 我还要重复回答几次
I don't know how many times I have to answer the same question the same way.
也许再来一次吧
Maybe one more time.
我没有打给任何人
I didn't call anyone.
他在晚上9点22分打来,是我接的
He called at 9:22 p.m. I spoke to him.
我不知道他为何那么说
I don't know why he's saying he didn't call.
他打来时你在哪里? -二楼电梯旁边
Where were you? - Second floor, by the elevator.
然后你就离开了? -第一家庭赶你走,你就得照做
Then you left? - First Family tells you, you leave.
我离开了 -追踪电♥话♥了?
I left. - Have we traced that call?
还没 -有这个必要
No. - We need to do that.
之后你什么都没看到或听到? -外面发生了车祸
You didn't see or hear anything else? - There was the crash outside.
其他事呢? -都没有
Other than that? - No. Nothing.
除了那只狗
Except for the dog.
狗? -对
The dog? - Yes.
什么狗?
What dog?
摩根家的狗雪莉
The Morgans' dog, Shirley.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
不,那真的是它的名字 -楼上有只狗?
No, really, that's her name. - There's a dog upstairs?
它现在在外面 -它怎么了?
Well, she's outside now. - What about her?
它在吠叫 -好
She was barking. - Okay...
但问题是,它从来没吠叫过
But the thing is, she doesn't bark. Like, ever.
除非有陌生人在场,但那里没有
Unless there are strangers, which there aren't,
因为它住在二楼
because she lives on the second floor of the White House.
几点的事? -9点30分左右
What time was that? - Around 9:30.
你听到雪莉吠叫后做了什么事?
What did you do when you heard Shirley barking?
我在楼梯下面,我就上楼了
I was at the stairs, and then I went up.
就算摩根先生下了禁令?
Even though Mr. Morgan told you not to?
如果要我在承受摩根先生的指责
If my choice is to take some heat from Mr. Morgan
与冒着维安风险之间选择 我选择前者
or risk a security breach, I'll take the heat.
绝对是承受指责 -我上楼
You take the heat. - I went upstairs.
什么都没看到 返回楼下,吠叫声就停止了
Didn't see anything, came down. The barking stopped.
奇怪的事件
Curious incident.
卡普侦探?
Detective Cupp?
什么事?
Yes? Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要在这里待多久? -多久都无所谓
How long are you going to stay? - As long as it takes.
直到我看到它
Until I see her.
那可能会很久
Could be a long time.
我有时间
I do have time.
你在这里不会孤单吗? -有鸟啊
Don't you get lonely up here? - There are birds.
其他人呢? -我需要他们的时候就会出现
Other people, though? - They'll be there when I need them.
如果他们需要你呢?
What if they need you?
你要求的东西我都带来了
I brought you everything you asked for.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也带了我没要求 也不想要的东西
You also brought some things I didn't ask for and don't want.
没有 -科技产品?
No. - Technology?
没有 -卫星电♥话♥之类的?
No. - Satellite phone? Something like that?
没有,你为何这么说?
No. Why do you say that?
我来这里五次了 -你刚才说三次
I've been up here five times. - You said three times.
每次都是大学的罗德里戈 拿补给品给我
Every time, Rodrigo from the University has been the one to resupply me.
但这次不是,为什么? -他很忙
Not this time. Why? - He's busy.
你是谁? -诺埃莉亚
Who are you? - Nohelia.
你为什么 对我在白宫办的案件有兴趣?
Why are you interested in the work I did at the White House?
大家不都对这起案件有兴趣吗?
Isn't everyone interested in the work you did at the White House?
有没有所谓的宿敌案件?
Is there such a thing as a nemesis case?
没有 -你破解不了却又放不下的案件?
No. - One you can't solve and can't let go?
没有我解决不了的案件 你是谁?谁派你来的?
There isn't a case I can't solve. Who are you? Who sent you?
我以那种方式放下袋子 你就认定我带了电子产品给你
You think I brought you electronics 'cause of the way I set that bag down.
轻轻地放下
Gently.
如果我带那种东西来给你 我知道你会逼我拿回去
If I brought you something like that, you'd force me to take it back,
我下山的时候 可不想背那么多不必要的东西
and I don't wanna carry any more than I have to back down that hill.
棒棒糖可能断了,抱歉
Probably broke a lollipop. Sorry.
你在这里 变得没那么敏锐了,卡普侦探
You're losing your edge up here, Detective Cupp.
谢谢
Thank you.
(卡普侦探收)
(你会想看的)
我该看哪里? -那里
What am I looking at? - Right there.
耳朵? -鼻子
The ear? - The nose.
这是那种鸭兔错觉图吗?
One of those things where you see a rabbit and I see a duck?
这边这个人 你叫我们拿宾客名单来比对
This man here. You asked us to match everyone on the guest list
今晚出席的所有人 我们已经知道莫塔夫妇了
with everyone who came in tonight. We knew about the Mottas, obviously.
现在我们找到另一个人 -还有不速之客?
We found another one. - Another party crasher?
另一个不速之客 -第三个人
Another party crasher. - A third man.
第三个人?
A third man?
“唯一的”第三人
The Third Man.
我们的探员还找到一张名牌
Our agents also found a name card
宾客名单上没有那个名字
that doesn't match with anyone on the guest list.
我不… -那是…是名字吗?
I don't... - Is that... That's a name?
应该是 -S、R、W、C、K
I think so. - S-R-W-C-K.
不…什么?不,开头是F
No. No. What? No, follow the F.
什么F?我没看到F -F、G…
What F? I don't see an F. - F-G...
他的名字以F跟G开头
His name starts with F-G?
F、G、W、L、P、S、K、R、P、I、F
F-G-W-L-P-S-K-R-P-I-F.
他的名字叫飞格威普史格皮夫
His name is Fgwlpskr Pif.
赖瑞,对,赖瑞
Larry. Yeah, Larry.
赖瑞
Larry.
好,你还记得他吗?
Okay. Do you remember him?
我记得,他在晚宴开始前过来找我
I do. He came up to me right before the dinner,
说他忘记名牌放在哪 所以我替他写了一张新的
said that he had misplaced his card, so I made him a new one.
你写得…真棒
This looks... great.
他很客气
He was nice.
对,这照片看不太出来
Um... Yeah. I mean, you obviously can't really tell from that,
但我想应该是他
but I think that's him.
对,应该是 你该问问卡农女士,她也看到他了
Yeah, I think. You should talk to Ms. Cannon though. She saw him too.
对,我以为他是约聘侍者 但尼克告诉我他是宾客
Yeah. I thought he was a contract butler. But Nick told me he was a guest.
谁?
Who?
那个抬头看天花板的家伙
The guy looking up at the ceiling.
不,他是宾客,他的名牌也是我写的
Oh, no, he is a guest. I wrote his card too.
你近距离看到他? -当时还没有
See him up close? - Not at that point.
那是什么意思? -我后来跟他一起搭电梯
Not at that point? - I rode the elevator with him later.
电梯? -是的,侦探
The elevator? - Yes, ma'am.
在我回考克斯女士房♥间的路上 他在一楼进电梯
On my way back up to Ms. Cox's room, he got on on the first floor.
他搭到哪层楼? -二楼
Where'd he get off? - The second floor.
我也觉得很不寻常
I thought it was unusual, too,
但老实说,我当时已经自顾不暇了
but honestly, I had a lot going on at that point.
你确定是他?
Sure it was him?
当然不确定,但那是我不认得的人
Course not. But it was someone I didn't recognize,
然后他的头顶有某个特征
and it is something about the top of his head here.
我不知道,我当时很醉 -几点的事?
I don't know. I was fucked up. - What time was that?
我几点喝醉的?
What time was I fucked up?
搭电梯 -9点30分
The elevator. - 9:30.
也许吧,我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
我知道罗利也有看到这个人
I know Rollie saw this guy too.
对,他坐在角落那桌 跟几个澳洲人坐在一起
Yeah, he was sitting in the corner there. He was with some of the Australians.
莉莉来问他的事,说座位表上没有他
Lilly came and asked about him. Said he wasn't on the seating chart.
不过莉莉有太多座位表了
But then Lilly had a lot of seating charts.
有人认得这个人吗?
Does anyone recognize this man?
什么人?我只看到一只耳朵 -别看耳朵
What man? I just see an ear. - Don't look at the ear.
别看耳朵 -看鼻子
Don't look at the ear? - Look at the nose.
这是那种鸭兔…
Is it one of those things where you see a rabbit and...
不是,有人吗?
No. Anyone?
我记得他,晚宴时他就坐在我旁边
I remember him. He was next to me at dinner.
他很奇怪,没说什么话 我有试着跟他聊天
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表