剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
Okay. - Appreciate it if you didn't mention it.
他跟主厨打炮的时候流鼻血了
He got a bloody nose while having sex with the chef.
什么? -还有更多
Huh? - And there's more.
感觉打完炮应该还有其他发展
Feels like after that there should be more.
他说外面还有其他人
He said that there were other people outside.
什么人?
What people?
我不知道,我只有…看到一些动静
I don't know. I just... saw some things.
等等…有人…好爽
Wait, wait, wait. There's...someone. Oh yeah.
等等,有别人
Wait, there's another person...
我很不自在 -怎么说?
I was uncomfortable. - Well...
就像我们被监视一样
Like we were being watched.
这可是白宫
It's the White House.
我回到里面,就是在那时遇到他
I went back inside, and that's when I ran into him.
谁?
Who?
温特先生
Mr. Wynter.
外♥交♥部♥长先生
Mr. Foreign Minister.
没事吧? -没事
Everything okay? - Yes, fine. Just, uh...
我只是…出去透个气
...getting some air.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
真的吗? -对
Am I? - Yes.
对,没错,我流鼻血了
Right. Yes. It's a bloody nose.
你自己一个人出去吗? -对
Are you alone out there? - Yes.
我们去整理干净
Let's get you cleaned up.
他带我上楼…
He took me upstairs.
从后面
Through the back.
你怎么知道我们交换衬衫?
How did you know we had traded shirts, anyway?
温特先生穿的衬衫不合身
The shirt Mr. Wynter was wearing didn't fit.
像温特那样一丝不苟的人 不会穿那么宽松的衬衫
Nobody as meticulous as Wynter wears a shirt that loose.
当我打开他的外套时 我看到一颗白色骨钮
And when I opened his jacket, I saw a single white bone button,
这是著名墨尔本衬衫制♥造♥商 惠斯勒与福克斯的商标
which is the trademark of renowned Melbourne shirtmaker Whistler & Fox.
我为了基里欧斯谋杀案 在墨尔本待了两个月
I spent two months in Melbourne on the Kyrgios murder.
原来那是你
That was you?
衬衫上的血 显然比他外套上的血还更早干掉
The blood on the shirt had been dry longer than the blood on his jacket.
这告诉我衬衫是在他死前换穿的
The switch had been made before his death.
后来我们见面时 我看到你的衬衫很紧身
And when we met later, I could see your shirt was snug
不符那身西装的品质 制♥造♥商是悉尼的DH瑞迪肯,对吧?
and not of the quality of the suit, which is D.H. Redican of Sydney, correct?
(DH瑞迪肯,悉尼)
了不起
Remarkable.
欧林基里欧斯被杀时 我就住在墨尔本
You know, I was living in Melbourne when Orin Kyrgios was killed.
他住在离我前妻一个街区远的地方
He lived one block over from my ex-wife.
你甚至可能询问过她 发现他尸体的那天,她就在家里
You might've even interviewed her. She was home the day they found his body.
你应该看看那个场面 简直是一团混乱
Huh. Oh, you should've seen it. It was absolute chaos.
我是在新闻上看到的
Well, I saw it on the news.
我不在,但她当然有打给我 因为她慌乱到不行
I wasn't there, but she called me 'cause she was in a tizz.
那就是我们的日常,别提了
That's not uncommon, though, for us...
撞击声
Thump.
不…离婚过程很和平 听着,我们当时很年轻…
No, it was a friendly divorce. Look, we were young...
好,你跟温特之间就只有这样?
Okay. That it between you and Wynter
在办公室里的时候?
then? In the office?
不是
No.
不是吗?
No?
他的确是个很有魅力的男人
Well, he was an attractive man.
对,但不是,不是那样的
Yeah, but no, no, no. Not that. Um...
好了
There we go.
他接到一通电♥话♥ 我听不见对方说的话
He got a phone call. I couldn't hear what the other person was saying,
当然,我尽量不去听
and I was trying not to listen, of course.
喂?
Hello?
但温特先生坚持要我待在房♥间里
But Mr. Wynter insisted I stay in the room.
我觉得没问题,你知道的
I think it would be good. You know that.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
老实说
Gotta be honest,
感觉有点不了了之 否则这故事非常有趣
kind of a... dud ending to an otherwise very entertaining story.
不…
No, no.
重点是他之后说的话
It's what he said after that.
他挂断电♥话♥后
After he hung up.
我在今晚结束前就会死掉
I am going to be dead by the end of the night.
那是他的原话吗? -对
Those were his exact words? - Yes.
“我在今晚结束前就会死掉”?
"I am going to be dead by the end of the night."
对
Yes.
好,我们了解衬衫的事了 他为何穿着AB的衬衫
Okay, we understand the shirt though. Why he's wearing A.B.'s shirt.
AB的衬衫上为何有血迹
Why A.B. had blood on his shirt.
我们解开了那个谜团 -你根本没参与
We solved that mystery. - We didn't solve it.
听着,我们不知道 AB的话是什么意思,对吧?
And, look, we don't know what A.B. meant, right?
那只是…他随口说出的话
I mean, it's just... something he said.
这只是大家会随口乱说的话
It's something people say.
“我在今晚结束前就会死掉”?
"I'm gonna be dead by the end of the night?"
对
Yes.
谁会这样说? -死人?
Who says that? - Dead people?
我没说过,这里有人说过 “我在今晚结束前就会死掉”吗?
Has anyone here ever said, "I'm going to be dead by the end of the night?"
有,我有次去露营就说了这句话
Yeah, uh, the one time I went camping, I said that.
你想怎么做? -追踪那通打到温特办公室的电♥话♥
What do you want to do? - Trace that phone call to Wynter's office.
我还想确认他衬衫上的血迹 确实出自莱伦斯先生
And I want to confirm the blood on his shirt came from Mr. Rylance.
我要温特的毒理学报告 -我们必须移♥动♥尸体
I want toxicology from Wynter. - We'll have to move the body.
没关系 -还有别的事吗?
That's fine. - Anything else?
目前没有 -好,很好,我要让大家离开了
Not right now. - Okay. Well, good.Uh, I'm gonna go let everyone go...
等一下,总统先生 -总理先生?
Hang on, Mr. President. - Mr. Prime Minister?
有人在我们的国宴上被杀害
Someone was killed tonight, during our State Dinner,
你把矛头指向我们其中一人
and you point the finger at one of us.
现在我们要直接离开这里?
Now we're gonna all walk out of here?
等全世界都知道这件事时
So when the world finds out about this, which they will,
这迟早会发生,他们会认为 某个疯狂的澳洲人在白宫杀了人
they'll think some crazy Australian murdered somebody in the White House.
对
Yeah.
不,朋友,我们不接受
No, mate. That doesn't work for us.
没人会这样认为 -怎么不会?不然他们会怎么想?
Nobody's gonna think that. - Why not?What else are they gonna think? Huh?
对吧?这里有人知道 是谁杀了温特先生吗?
Does anybody here have any idea who killed Mr. Wynter?
我们认为是自杀
Uh, we think it was a suicide.
是吗,霍林杰侦探?她这么认为吗?
Oh, you do, Detective Hollinger? Does she?
你这样认为吗? -不
Do you? - No.
这里唯一真正的侦探
So the only actual detective here,
这位在澳洲解开一桩难解疑案
one who solved an unsolvable case in Australia,
并被认为是世界上 最厉害的侦探之一的人
known to be one of the greatest detectives in the world,
不认为是自杀,她是来调查的
doesn't think it's a suicide, and she's here to investigate.
我们何不让她调查?就是现在
So, why don't we let her investigate? Like, right now.
让你跟今晚在场的所有人谈谈 对你有帮助吗?
Would it be helpful for you to talk to everybody here tonight?
对,当然有,但是…
Yes, of course, but...
史蒂芬,这不能由你决定
Stephen! This isn't your call.
派瑞,我能决定不出席这他妈的晚宴,但我还是来了
Perry, it was my call not to come to this fucking dinner at all, but I came.
我没吃到和牛火山,反而遇到要命的谋杀案
Instead of a Wagyu Volcano, I get a bloody murder.
不,只是这谋杀案真的“要命”了
No, it's just like an actual bloody murder.
不重要,你要说什么?
Uh, anyway, uh, you were saying?
我要说的是 我们两国之间的关系已经很糟糕了
So, what I'm saying is,as bad as things are between our two countries right now,
如果我们背着嫌疑离开,情况会更糟
shit is gonna get a whole lot worse if we walk out with the stink of this on us.
我要说的是,让她完成工作
What I'm saying is, let her get the job done.
找到凶手,然后我们都能回家 -我已经在家了
Find the killer, and then we all go home. - I am home.
那你或许应该更担心
Well, maybe you should be more worried
毕竟有个杀人犯在你家,尚未落网
about having a murderer running around your house right now.
但你说得对
But, you're right.
这由你决定
Your call.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
怎么帮? -我要跟在场的所有人谈谈
How? - I need to talk to everyone here.
我唯一能做到的方式 就是你让澳洲代表团留下来
And the only way I can do that is if you have the Australian delegation stay.
我办不到
I can't do that.
那我就得尽可能拿出 最详尽与有说服力的说法
Then I'll have to make the most detailed and persuasive case possible
来证明这为何是必要的
as to why it's necessary.
你是说如果我不能说服代表团留下来
You're saying if I don't get our delegation to stay,
你就会告诉他们我和主厨的事?
you'll tell them about me and the chef?
她有名字 -我其实不知道她叫什么
She has a name. - I actually don't know what that is.
玛维拉 -玛维拉?
Marvella. - Marvella?
真的吗?
Really?
玛维拉什么?
Marvella what?
好像就只有玛维拉,她是波特兰人
I think it's just Marvella. She's from Portland.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表