剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
我好无聊 -好
I'm bored. - Okay.
我们什么都没看到 -我看到很多东西
We aren't seeing anything. - I'm seeing a lot.
看到鸟了吗? -没有
You see the bird? - No.
你看到什么?
What do you see?
水、海浪、云、你
The water. Waves. Clouds. You.
我以为我们在找鸟 -是啊
I thought we were looking for a bird. - We are.
你说它叫什么?
What's it called again?
什么? -那种鸟
What? - The bird.
你得记起来
Ah, you gotta remember that.
“土不土”? -不是
Two-a-photo Sand...? - No.
“肚不土”? -不,别再说“不”了
Du-a-photo... Sand...? - No. Stop saying photo.
我记不起来了
I can't remember.
去查查看
Go look it up.
东西都在后面那里
It's all the way back there.
对
Yes.
土木土鹬?
Tuamotu Sandpiper?
你说对了 -好耶
You got it. - Yes.
它在哪?
Where is it?
我还没找到
Haven't found it yet.
我想放弃了 -是吗?再跟我说你的决定
I'm thinking about giving up. - Oh? Let me know what you decide to do.
我决定放弃了
I have decided to give up.
他真的很想去赏鸟
He really wanted to go birding.
我们在赏鸟啊
We're birding.
真的看到鸟
And see birds.
赏鸟不是这样的
Uh, that's not how this works.
如果他只想看到鸟,打开电视就好
If he just wants to see birds, he should turn on the TV.
他很喜欢《地球脉动》那个节目
He does love that Planet Earth show.
我们是在地球上啊 艾咪,还是很美的一处
We are on planet Earth right now, Aimee. A really beautiful part of it.
这里也有鸟,我们会找到那只鸟
And there are birds here. We're going to find the bird.
要有耐心 -他不像你
Give it time. - He's not like you.
我不指望他像我 我只希望他别那么像你
I don't want him to be like me. I just want him to be less like you.
天啊,你真的对我那么说?
Jesus. Did you really just say that?
对 -然后你是认真的?
Yes. - And you're serious?
对,再见,艾咪 -把我儿子照顾好
Yes. Bye, Aimee. - Take care of my son.
我会在年底前送他回家
I'll have him back by the end of the year!
我发现一只螃蟹
I found a crab.
那是什么?
What's that? - It's my birding book.
这是我的赏鸟笔记 我也准备了一本给你
I got one for you too.
是空白的
It's empty.
现在是,要由你来填写
Right now. It's for you to fill up.
写什么?
With what?
你想怎么写都行 每个人的做法不一样
You can do it how you want. Everyone does it differently.
我喜欢画下我看到的东西
I like to sketch things I see. I learn a lot from drawing.
我从绘画中学到很多
我把我看到的东西 找过的地方、有的问题都记下来
I put down what I saw, where I looked, questions I have.
我们还没看到任何鸟
We haven't seen any birds.
我们有,只是还没看到那只鸟
We have seen birds. We haven't seen the bird.
什么样的问题? -任何你想问的问题
What kinds of questions? - Whatever question you want.
那只鸟在哪里?
Where's the bird?
那是个好问题
That is a good question.
万一我们找不到那只鸟呢? -我会找到那只鸟的
What if we don't find the bird? - We'll find the bird.
你有放弃过吗? -没有
Have you ever given up? - No.
从来没有… -没有…
Never? - No.
从来没有?
Never?
没有
No.
你有没有想过这样不太健康?
Do you ever think this is unhealthy?
我妈提起你时会用到这个词
It's a word my mom uses when she talks about you.
坚持、执迷
Single-minded. Obsess...
执着? -对
Obsessive? - Yes.
难搞、固执、毫不…
Difficult. Stubborn. Uncom...
毫不妥协
Uncompromising.
你妈在你这个年纪的时候 有一双草莓图案的袜子
When your mom was your age, she had a pair of socks with strawberries on them.
她跟你说过这件事吗? -没有
She ever tell you this? - No.
那是她最爱的袜子 她每隔一天就会穿
These were her favorite socks. She wore them every other day.
如果袜子没有洗,她还是会穿
If they weren't washed, she wore them anyway.
好恶 -对,我同意
Gross. - Yeah, I agree.
但那对她来说很重要
But they were very important to her.
为什么?
Why?
那是她哥哥送的礼物
They were a gift from her brother.
有天早上,你妈惊慌失措地把我叫醒
One morning, your mom woke me up in a panic
因为她找不到其中一只草莓袜子
because she couldn't find one of her strawberry socks.
她找遍所有地方
She looked everywhere.
你妈都记得她的东西放哪里
Your mom was pretty good about keeping track of her things,
所以那让人很意外
so it was a surprise,
尤其是因为 她总会保管好她的草莓袜子
especially because she always took care of her strawberry socks.
但有只袜子真的不见了,她非常难过
But one sock really was gone. She was very upset.
她哭了,说她不想去上学
She was crying. She said she didn't want to go to school.
我跟她说她一定要去上学 我会找到她的袜子
I told her she needed to go to school and that I would find her sock.
那天我跟她一起搭校车去学校
I got on the bus with her to school that day.
然后我下了车
Then I got off the bus,
走回家
and I walked home.
我花了一整天找你♥妈♥的♥袜子
I spent the entire day looking for your mom's sock.
我找过每个房♥间 每个抽屉、每个橱柜
I looked in every room, every drawer, every cupboard,
每个衣橱,翻遍家里的缝隙角落
every closet, behind everything, on top of everything.
我到处都找过了
I looked everywhere.
我甚至查看了我不该找的地方
I even looked in places I wasn't supposed to look.
你妈回家时 我得跟她说我没找到她的袜子
When your mom came home, I had to tell her that I hadn't found her sock,
我不想这么做
which I did not want to do.
但我也跟她说我没有放弃
But I also told her I hadn't given up.
我请她坐下,跟她谈话
I sat her down, and I talked to her.
我问她最后一次看到袜子是什么时候 她都把袜子放哪里
I asked her when she'd last seen the sock, where she kept the socks.
她以前弄丢过袜子吗?
Had she ever lost a sock before?
我端详了还在的那只袜子
I studied the sock that she still did have.
我发现它很干净
I saw that it was clean,
刚洗过
freshly washed,
但上面有一根毛发
but there was a single hair on it,
我知道不是你母亲的
which I knew did not belong to your mother.
我爸妈回家后,我也跟他们谈过
When my parents came home, I talked to them too.
不只是袜子
Not only about the sock,
还有前一天在家里发生的所有事
about everything that had happened in the house the day before.
没有人看到袜子
Nobody had seen the sock
也没有人描述的任何事 能解释袜子去了哪里
and nobody said anything had happened that would explain where the sock went.
那天晚上,我坐在床上
That night, I sat in my bed.
我看着我的笔记本 一遍又一遍地研究
I looked at my notebook, and I studied it over and over and over.
然后我发现一件事
And then I realized something.
我妈,也就是你外婆 告诉我过去几天家里都没人
My mom, your grandma, had told me nobody had been in the house the last few days,
但我看到厨房♥里有个蓝色砂锅
but I had seen a blue casserole dish in the kitchen,
我知道那是葛斯女士的 她会带食物来给我们
which I knew belonged to Ms. Guss, who brought us food,
即便我爸说他不希望她再这么做了
even though my dad said he didn't want her to anymore.
葛斯女士住在隔壁的第四栋房♥子 最近刚养了一只狗
Ms. Guss lived four houses down and Ms. Guss had recently gotten a dog.
一只小狗,她不管去哪里 都会带着她的小狗
A puppy. And she never went anywhere without her puppy.
我有个理论,我爸不在的时候
I had a theory that when my dad wasn't around,
葛斯女士带着小狗过来
Ms. Guss came over with the puppy,
小狗把其中一只袜子 从衣服堆里拿出来
and the puppy took one of the socks out of the laundry,
小狗有时候会这么做
as puppies sometimes do.
那就能解释那根毛发 更确切地说,毛发解释了袜子的去向
And that explained the hair. Or rather, the hair explained the sock.
我起床,偷偷溜出我们家
I got out of bed. I snuck out of our house.
我沿着街区走到葛斯家
I walked up the block to the Guss's house.
翻过后院栅栏
I climbed over the back fence.
我去查看后院的狗窝
And I looked in the doghouse in the backyard.
然后我找到它了
And I found it.
我把它带回家
I brought it home.
我在水槽里把两只袜子都洗干净
I washed it in the sink with the other sock.
我熬夜等袜子晾干
I stayed up late for them to dry,
然后我把它们放在你♥妈♥的♥床脚
and then I put them on the foot of your mom's bed.
我爱你妈
I love your mom.
我不喜欢看到她哭
I didn't like to see her cry
我告诉她我会找到她的草莓袜子 我也找到了
and I told her I was going to find her strawberry sock and I did find it.
因为那是我能为你妈做的
That's what I could do for your mom.
这不是唯一的办法,但…
This is not the only way to be, but...
我这个人就是这样
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表