剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
外头发生了意外,去问楚伊
There was an accident. Outside. Talk to Chuy.
(男侍 楚伊欧内拉斯)
去问席薇亚
Talk to Sylvia.
你应该去问乔治麦卡钦
You should talk to George McCutcheon.
不,你要找的是另一个乔治麦卡钦
Oh no. You want the other George McCutcheon.
不,你要找的是另一个乔治麦卡钦
No, you want the other George McCutcheon.
对,有一个大乔治 一个小乔治,还有我
Yes, there's Big George, and Little George, and me.
在我们之前 还有另外两个乔治麦卡钦
And there were two other George McCutcheons before any of us.
我的叔公乔治麦卡钦 是杜鲁门总统的侍者
My great-uncle George McCutcheon was a butler under President Truman.
他原本在铁路公♥司♥工作
Now he originally worked for the railroad...
你知道意外的事吗? -不,我什么都没看到
Do you know anything about an accident? - No, I didn't see anything.
我当时在屋内,或许可以问艾蜜莉
I was inside at that point. Maybe talk to Emily.
只有一个艾蜜莉吗?
Is there only one Emily?
据我所知是的
Far as I know.
对,我在外面,听到一声巨响
Yes, I was outside. I heard a crash.
特勤局的厢型车撞上南哨站
A Secret Service van ran into the south gatehouse.
有几个人跑出来,AB是其中之一
A few people came running out. A.B. was one of them.
AB今晚没出去过
A.B. was never outside tonight.
大概有15个人
It was probably 15 people.
包括AB?
Including A.B.?
(白宫博物馆馆长 罗莎琳切斯)
不,绝对没有
No, definitely not.
意外发生时,我跟AB在一起
I was with A.B. when the accident happened.
在他旁边,他在跟花艺师吵架
Well, next to him. He was fighting with the florist.
他为什么要跟花艺师吵架?
Why was he fighting with the florist?
他不是在跟花艺师吵架
He wasn't fighting with the florist.
他在跟前第♥一♥夫♥人♥金艾卜金吵架
He was fighting with the former First Lady. Kim Abkin.
不…他在跟其中一位侍者吵架
No, no. He was arguing with one of the butlers.
是一个女的
It was a woman.
一个男的
A man.
(记者 莉兹霍伦贝克)
吵架?不…他们在笑
An argument? No, no, they were laughing.
不可能,绝对不可能
No way. Never.
我真的从没看过他笑,一次都没有
I literally never saw the man laugh. Not once.
那不是真的
That's not true.
AB和我有过不少欢笑
A.B. and I enjoyed a good laugh many times.
有人不请自来 -给我们一点时间…
Someone crashed the party. So if you just give us a moment...
你有看到… -有两个人不请自来
Two people crashed the party.
罗伦佐,让我来处理,嗨,你好吗?
Lorenzo, let me handle this. Hi, how are you?
表演嘉宾没有来
The music didn't show.
不…海伦,别搞我
No, no, no. No. Helen, do not fuck with me.
凯莉米洛原本是客人
Kylie Minogue was a guest.
原先的表演者临时取消 我们希望你今晚能为我们表演
We have a cancellation. We were hoping you would perform for us this evening.
澳洲第♥一♥夫♥人♥差点死掉
The First Lady of Australia almost died.
我差点死了
I almost died.
搞什么?
我在今晚结束前就会死掉
I am going to be dead by the end of the night.
听着,从雷根总统的第一任期以来 我服侍过每一场国宴
Listen, I've worked every State Dinner since Ronald Reagan's first term,
这无疑是我见过 让人压力最大、最杂乱无章
and this was easily the most stressful, the most unorganized,
最不像样的一场国宴
the most dramatically incompetent one I've ever seen.
是谁的错? -你有多少时间?
Whose fault was that? - How long do you have?
30秒
Thirty seconds.
天啊,你…是认真的
Oh shit. You... you're serious.
是谁的错?当然是我的错 我是白宫社交秘书
Whose fault was it? It was my fault. Of course.I'm the White House Social Secretary.
我要负起全责
I bear full responsibility.
但如果你问我 谁要真正为这场灾难负起责任
But if you're asking me who I think is really responsible for this disaster,
就是你身边的这些人
it's these people all around you.
我指的不是澳洲人
And I don't mean the Australians.
白宫乱到不行,卡普女士
This house is a fucking mess, Ms. Cupp.
AB尽了最大的努力 但他们不断把他搞得很悲惨
A.B. did the best he could, but they were constantly making his life miserable.
“他们”? -在这里工作的人,工作人员
They? - The people who work here. The staff.
不是今晚才开始的 好吗?老早就开始了
And this didn't all start tonight, okay? Not even close.
你想了解今晚发生的事吗? 你必须回溯到圣诞节
You want to understand tonight? You have to go back. To the holidays.
到3月4日的恐怖攻击事件
To the terrorist attacks on March 4th.
往那边
That way.
到搬家日
To Moving Day.
前总统搬出去 新总统搬进来的那一天
The day the old President moves out and the new President moves in.
那是一场恶梦,对大家来说都很糟糕
It was a nightmare. It was bad for everyone.
但AB一直受到抨击
But A.B. was constantly under assault.
而且我不确定他到底有没有 真正与摩根一家变得友好
And I'm not sure he ever really clicked with the Morgans.
尤其是艾略特摩根
With Elliott Morgan in particular.
艾略特很优柔寡断
Elliott is indecisive.
“呃…这个嘛…呃…这很难说
"Uh, well, uh, uh, that's... that's tricky."
我…呃…”
"I, uh..."
不管你怎么评价AB,他绝对很果断
Say what you will about A.B., he was decisive.
(第一先生 艾略特摩根)
这让人很难受
This is very upsetting.
抱歉这么晚还把你找来
I'm sorry about the hour.
不,我是指他死了 他死了让人很难受
No, that he's dead. It's upsetting that he's dead.
对,没错,当然的
Yeah, right, of course.
你今晚有见到他吗?
Did you see him this evening?
有,很多次
Yes, many times.
有什么不寻常的地方吗? -不寻常…
Anything strike you as unusual? - Unusual? Um...
这个嘛…这很难说
Well, um, uh, that's... that's tricky.
我…你知道吗?
I, uh... You know what?
他看起来心不在焉,我会这么说
He did seem distracted. I will say that.
对,AB是个不寻常的人物,卡普女士
Yeah. A.B. was an unusual character, Ms. Cupp.
他说不上亲切
He wasn't especially warm.
他有时很强硬
He could be very uncompromising.
我的丈夫派瑞,也就是总统
My husband, Perry, the... the President,
他和AB是有过几次争执
um, he and A.B. did fight a few times.
我老实说 -今天吗?
I will be honest. - Today?
今天…有
Today... yes.
其他日子也有
Other days.
听着,我喜欢AB,不是每个人都如此
Look, I liked A.B. Yeah. Uh, not everyone did.
温特先生很老派
Mr. Wynter's old school.
这可能会让不少人感到厌烦
That could rub a lot of people the wrong way.
也确实如此,但我尊重他
And did. But I respected him.
他也尊重我
He respected me.
我们处得来
We made it work.
就像我说的 在白宫有不少人都跟AB有过节
Like I said, a lot of people in this house had issues with A.B.
但是我…没有
But me? No.
没有,AB和我一直都处得很好
No. A.B. and I got along great. Always.
我们都在努力携手度过这些灾难
We were just trying to navigate this shit together.
我可以老实说 我真的恨透这屋里的所有人
I can honestly say I hate literally every fucking person in this house,
最主要是我哥
starting and ending with my brother.
但我和AB,我们一向关系都很好
But me and A.B., we were always super cool.
我跟AB温特向来无怨无仇
I had no issues with A.B. Wynter. Ever.
我非常尊重AB -我很关心那个男人
I had the utmost respect for A.B. - I cared deeply for the man.
我们从来没恶言相向过
We never had a cross word.
他带给我很大的欢乐
He brought me great joy.
我想我从没遇过比他更棒的人
I don't think I ever met a finer person.
我们就像父女一样
He was like a father to me.
我要强调我会把休杰克曼排在更前面
I want to emphasize that I would put Hugh Jackman first.
我爱AB温特
I loved A.B. Wynter.
说不上是最喜欢
Meh. Not my favorite.
但我对他的喜爱远胜我儿子的丈夫
But I vastly preferred him to my son's husband.
你是指美国总统?
The President of the United States?
AB和我处得好吗?好吧,说实话
Did A.B. and I get along? Okay, truth?
我们的风格不同 他还行,一直都很支持我
We had different styles. But he was all right. Always had my back.
我绝对很感激他
I definitely appreciated him. Most definitely.
“绝对”?
Most definitely?
对 -你威胁要杀了他
Yes. - You threatened to kill him.
什么时候? -今晚
When? - Tonight.
那个?你是指在厨房♥时?
Oh, that? You mean in the kitchen?
我会杀了你
I am going to kill you!
你还在另一个房♥间威胁要杀了他? -我们都是这样说话的
You threaten to kill him in another room? - That's just the way we spoke.
他也威胁要杀了你? -应该是说,我都是这样说话的
Did he threaten to kill you? - I should say that's the way I spoke.
我的意思是这很正常
I'm just saying that it wasn't unusual.
威胁要杀掉AB温特 对你来说是正常的事?
It wasn't unusual for you to threaten to kill A.B. Wynter?
我不是那样说的
That's not really what I'm saying.
你就是那样说的 -我不是那个意思
That's what you said. - That's not what I meant.
晚宴后你在哪里? -什么时候?
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表