剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
玛维拉呢?白宫主厨
Where's Marvella? White House Chef.
没看到她
Haven't seen her.
多久了? -一个小时
For how long? - An hour.
维安呢?国宴会怎么安排?
What about security? How does that work for a State Dinner?
这要看晚宴的规模
It really depends on the dinner.
那针对这次国宴呢?
How about for this State Dinner?
就是发现了一名状态异常的死者
The one where someone was found dead under unusual circumstances,
然后有一位顾问侦探 原本正要前往机场
and the consulting detective, who was on her way to the airport
展开计划已久的巴布亚纽几内亚之旅
for a long-planned trip to Papua New Guinea
要去看褐头丽鸫 却被叫过来调查的那场国宴
to see a Dimorphic Jewel-babbler, was called in to investigate.
对,那场国宴
Right. That one.
今晚有五个哨站
There are five checkpoints tonight.
两个步行哨站和三个车辆哨站
Two pedestrian and three vehicle.
在每个哨站站岗的都是特勤局
Each checkpoint is staffed by the Secret Service
和社交秘书办公室的人员
and the Social Secretary's office.
所有宾客都由特勤局预先筛选过
All guests have already been pre-screened by Secret Service.
他们只要出示身分证明就行了
All they have to do is show ID.
过了初步哨站后 还有一个特勤局哨站
Once they're past the preliminary checkpoint,there's an additional Secret Service checkpoint,
会进行包袋检查与金属检测
bag searches, and magnetometer screening.
官邸里没有监视摄影机?
And there are no security cameras in the Residence?
官邸里没有监视摄影机
There are no security cameras in the Residence.
你要怎么解释遗书? -我无法解释
How do you explain the suicide note? - I can't.
但那是他的笔迹 -我不知道
It is his writing though. - I don't know.
也许他先在另一个房♥间割腕 然后才去游戏室
Maybe he slit his wrists in another room, then went to the Game Room.
也许他是上班前,先在家动手的
Maybe he did it at home before coming to work.
我们不需要这样对待彼此
It doesn't have to be this way between you and me.
不然你想要怎样? -多一点尊重
How would you like it to be? - More respectful.
你要我尊重你吗? 为什么?我又不认识你
You want me to respect you? For what? I don't know you.
我也不认识你,但我尊重你
I don't know you either, but I respect you.
那不一样 -为什么?
That's different. - Why?
因为我是柯蒂莉亚卡普
Because I'm Cordelia Cupp.
(AB温特,总管家办公室)
我在外面等你们
I'm gonna wait out here.
你在这里做什么? -我四处看看而已
What are you doing in here? - Just looking around.
这是犯罪现场 -这是办公室
This is a crime scene. - It's an office.
我们在华盛顿特区 两者没差别,你必须离开
We're in Washington. Same thing. You need to leave.
我们担心总管家的办公室里
Well, we're concerned about sensitive political documents
可能有机密的政♥治♥文件
that, uh, might have been in the Usher's office.
他这样说?
He said that?
真的吗?
Really?
对 -参议员…
Yes. - Senator...
他是这么说的? -对
That's… that's what he said? - Yes.
哈利霍林杰 总统最好的朋友和最亲密的顾问
Harry Hollinger, the President's best friend and closest adviser,
这个在刑事司法体系中没有地位
who has no role in the justice system
没有职权能够进行这次
and no operational authority to conduct any part of this
或是任何其他调查的人
or any other investigation,
在总管家死亡不久后
was just rummaging on through the office of the Chief Usher
就在他办公室里 四处翻找“政♥治♥文件”?
only minutes after his death, looking for "political" documents?
对
Yes.
总管家怎么会有政♥治♥文件?
Why would the Chief Usher have political documents?
我当然希望他没有,但我是来确认的
Well, I would hope he wouldn't. But that's why I'm here. To find out.
我是来查出他是怎么死的 所以先让我做我的工作
Well, I'm here to find out how he died, so I'm going to cut in line.
你必须离开
You need to leave.
我知道你声誉卓著 卡普侦探,我真的很尊重这一点
I know you enjoy a formidable reputation, Detective Cupp.- And I respect that. I really do.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但你要明白
But you need to understand
这跟你以往工作过的地点都不一样
that this is not like any other place that you've ever worked.
我这么说不是因为 我知道或在乎你在哪工作过
And I say that not knowing or caring where you've worked.
我这么说是因为 地球上没有第二个像这里的地方
I say that because there is no place like this place on Earth.
它比你…大太多了
It is… bigger than you.
你是指字面上的意思吗?
You mean, the house is literally bigger than me?
因为那似乎很明显,我人在屋子里
Because that seems obvious. I'm inside the house.
海尼女士
Ms. Haney.
这是温特先生的笔迹吗?
Is this Mr. Wynter's handwriting?
对
Yes.
这里…跟你印象中一样吗?
And does this all pretty much look like you remember it?
可以吗? -可以
Is it going to work? - Yes.
我可能会换新电视
I might update the TV.
听说现在有彩色电视了
They have color now, I hear.
你想怎样改都行,别碰书就好
You make it yours. Just don't touch the books.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
这是你的工作、你的办公室
Your job… your office.
反正我也不放心把书交给你
I wouldn't trust you with them anyway.
上面有什么问题吗?
Something wrong up there?
不…都跟我上次看到的时候差不多
No, no. This all looks pretty much like the last time I saw it.
没有明显缺少什么东西吗?
Nothing obvious missing?
你要请鉴识小组进来这里吗?
Do you wanna get a forensics team in here?
(AWB)
要
Yes.
我要跟所有可以进出三楼的人谈谈
I need to talk to everyone who had access to the third floor.
这肯定会让大家不太开心
That is not going to be popular.
以及今晚所有接触过AB温特的人
And everyone who had contact with A.B. Wynter this evening.
这也一样
Or that.
他是总管家,大家都跟他接触过
He was the Chief Usher. Everyone had contact with him.
这会是一个漫长的夜晚
Well, it's gonna be a long night.
我有次为了寻找黄领夜鹰 43个小时没睡觉
I once stayed up for 43 hours looking for a Buff-collared Nightjar.
不可能 -没办法
Impossible. - There is no way.
这里有上百人,表演快结束了
There are hundreds of people. The show is almost over.
表演快结束了?
The show is almost over?
你不该参与讨论,他不该参与讨论
You shouldn't be part of this discussion. He shouldn't be part of this discussion.
我们得小心行事 -为什么?
We need to tread carefully here. - Why?
为什么?这里可是白宫
Why? This is the White House.
每个人都一直提醒我这件事 -柯蒂莉亚
Everybody keeps reminding me of that. - Cordelia.
我知道我在做什么 -我明白你知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing. - I know you know what you're doing.
我只是不知道你晓不晓得 跟你一起调查的都是什么角色
I just don't know if you know who you're doing it with.
这届政♥府♥已经失控了六个月
This administration has been in free fall for six months.
我甚至不关注这些事 但我知道他们根本无法♥正♥常运作
I don't even follow this shit, but I know they can't walk straight.
现在在第一场国宴上有人死了
Now a dead guy shows up at their first State Dinner.
白宫上次有人死掉是什么时候的事?
When's the last time a dead guy showed up at the White House?
1952年
1952.
真的吗? -对
For real? - Yes.
你真的知道? -对
You know that? - Yes.
不是男人,玛格丽特华♥莱♥士♥ 杜鲁门夫人的母亲,死在床上
Wasn't a guy. Margaret Wallace. Bess Truman's mother. Died in bed.
事实上,就在这层楼 她一直都不喜欢杜鲁门总统
On this floor, actually. She never liked Harry.
听着,你能帮忙拿 我包包里的清单吗?
Look, c… can you grab that list in my bag?
这里还有其他九起死亡事件 但都没有可疑之处
There have been nine other deaths in the White House. None suspicious.
除非你认为扎卡里泰勒总统
Unless you consider President Zachary Taylor dying
吃了一大碗樱桃之后死去 是很可疑的事
after eating a very, very large bowl of cherries suspicious,
有些人确实这么想,包括我
which some people do, including me.
有了!
Yes!
在北美歌♥雀旁边打个勾
Put a little check… next to Song Sparrow.
大家认为摩根一家不亲民 他们也不了解华盛顿特区
The Morgans are considered aloof, and they don't know Washington.
这里的人不喜欢他们
The people here don't like them
如果这件事传出去 这个第一年就表现不佳的政♥府♥
and when this gets out, it's gonna be another scandal
又会增添一桩丑闻
in the first year of an underperforming administration.
北美歌♥雀?
Song Sparrow?
你勾到狐色雀鹀了
You put the check next to Fox Sparrow.
如果是狐色雀鹀 你不觉得我会更兴奋吗?
Don't you think I'd be more excited if it was a Fox Sparrow?
对,当然,任何人都会
Yes, of course. Anybody would.
加上此刻的美澳关系异常恶劣
Plus, US-Australian relations are weirdly toxic right now
所以今晚很重要,我明白
and so tonight is important. I get it.
任何尸体都是坏消息,谋杀更糟糕
Any dead body is bad. Murder is worse.
你很投入这个案件
You're into this one.
我投入的是那张清单
I'm into that list.
重点不只是这些鸟
It's not just about the birds.
重点向来只有鸟
It's always just about the birds.
别担心,局长,我会谨慎行事
Don't worry, Chief. I'll tread carefully.
好,听着
Okay, so look.
我知道你们有些人在担心 此刻封锁白宫会带来不好的观感
I know you're worried about the optics of closing down the White House right now.
我试着在乎这件事,但我真的不在乎
I've tried to care about this, but I really don't,
所以你们都要协助我进行必要的谈话
so you all help me talk to the people I need to talk to,
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表