剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
And I looked all around there too,
墙上、天花板上,以防万一
on the walls, on the ceiling, just to make sure.
因为我不想再经历那种灾难了
Because I did not want to go through that shit again.
如果他搞坏这栋屋子 这次我想及早发现
If he screwed this house up, I wanted to catch it early this time.
所以我才会去那里
That's why I was there.
老实说,我觉得那很有趣,你呢?
I mean, honestly, I did find that kind of interesting. You?
对 -对,非常有趣
Yes! - Uh, yes, very interesting.
你有看到任何人吗? -在哪里?
Did you see anyone? - Where?
在黄色椭圆厅,等等,抱歉
In the Yellow Oval Room. And wait. Sorry.
在你回答之前,我说的任何人
Before you answer, when I say "anyone,"
就是所有人,无论是死是活
I mean anyone at all, dead or alive.
假设你人在黄色椭圆厅时
So, for example, if there was a dead body on the ground
地上有具尸体
in the Yellow Oval Room when you were there,
你便能回答:“有,我有看到人”
you can answer, "Yes, I saw someone."
知道了
Got it.
有,我有看到人
Yes, I saw someone.
死人还是活人?
Dead or alive?
活人
Alive.
那个人是谁?
And who was that?
卡普侦探?
Detective Cupp?
真是意外
What a surprise!
这里也是,发生什么事了?
So is this. What's happening in here?
这些房♥间一百年来都没有改变
These rooms have been like this for 100 years.
我只是想尝试风格更强烈的设计
I just wanted to try something with more... style.
那种让我却步的饭店 就会有这样的大厅
Ah. Well, looks like the lobby of a hotel I don't want to stay at.
正是如此,谢谢
Exactly! Thank you!
怎么一回事?我听说你想跟我谈谈
So what's going on? I heard you wanted to talk to me.
是不是又发生了什么事?
Did something else happen?
不,我是为了 那桩未侦破的谋杀案而来
No, just here on the original unsolved murder.
很好
Oh, good.
我是说不好,当然了
I mean, not good. Obviously.
当然了
Obviously.
我们想问你国宴当晚的事情
We wanted to ask about the night of State Dinner.
没问题
Of course.
你当晚有去二楼吗?
Were you ever on the second floor that night?
我去过每层楼
I was on every floor.
包括二楼? -对,那当然
Including the second floor? - Yes, absolutely.
为什么? -因为我在找AB
Why? - Because I was looking for A.B.
因为我一个小时没见到他了 我想让晚宴顺利进行
Because I hadn't seen him in an hour, and I was trying to run this dinner,
有好多事情,我需要他
and there was so much going on, and I needed him.
然后我就开始担心了,我到处找他
And then I started getting worried. I was looking for him everywhere.
没错,为此她至少问过我四次
That's true. She asked me about him at least four times.
包括我在带你参观的时候
Including when I was showing you around.
我还是找不到AB,你有看到他吗?
I still haven't found A.B. You haven't seen him?
我在地下室看到她
I saw her in the basement.
两次,都在询问AB的下落
Twice. Asking about A.B.
莉莉舒马克不会下来地下室
And Lilly Schumacher doesn't come down to the basement.
她看起来很担心 -忧心忡忡的
She seemed worried. - Concerned.
不是惊慌,只是真的很担心
Not panicky, just genuinely worried.
她跟我说情况很奇怪 她觉得事情不太对劲
She told me it was weird. That she thought something was wrong.
AB不会无故消失
A.B. doesn't disappear like that.
没听过这个人
Never heard of her.
你们来这里做什么?
Uh, so, uh, what are you... what are you doing here?
调查AB的谋杀案
Investigating A.B.'s murder.
不是为了那幅画而来吗? -什么画?
You're not here about the painting? - What painting?
什么都没有 你为什么一直问画的事?
Nothing. Why do you keep asking about a painting?
你在二楼时,有看到任何人吗?
And did you see anyone when you were on the second floor?
有,我有看到楼下的一个人
Yeah, actually, I did. One of the guys from downstairs.
他好像是水电工还是工程师之类的
I think he's a plumber or an engineer or something.
我不知道他叫什么
I don't know his name.
抱歉 - 布鲁斯?
I'm sorry. - Bruce?
布鲁斯 -谢谢
Bruce. - Bruce, thank you.
布鲁斯,对,他站在黄色椭圆厅里
Bruce! Yeah. He was standing in the Yellow Oval Room.
他告诉我他是去确认三楼没有漏水
He told me he was there to make sure nothing had leaked from the third floor.
为什么这很重要? -我不知道重不重要
Why is this important? - I don't know if it is.
他是嫌犯吗?
Is he a suspect?
因为那些听证会?
Because of those hearings?
好,首先,那些听证会 实在太疯狂了,我在场
Okay, first of all, those hearings? That was some crazy shit. I was there.
莉莉舒马克,那个女的完全疯了
Lilly Schumacher. That lady was out of her fucking mind.
胡说
Bullshit!
听着,我完全支持国会的存在 好,那没关系,应该吧…
Listen, I'm all for having a congress, okay? That's fine, I guess. I guess.
但这些东西就是会失控
But these things, they just get so out of control...
应该要比以往容易才对
因为我一直在找… 来帮我,我就坐在那里
我不明白为什么国会 必须替最高法♥院♥…
我们对莉莉舒马克了解多少?
What do we know about Lilly Schumacher?
我知道她是社交秘书
I know she's the Social Secretary.
真的吗? -对,应该是吧?
Really? - Yeah, I think so. Right?
我懂了
Oh. Oh, I see.
你的意思是那是废话
You're saying "really" like that's nothing.
好的 呃,好
Okay. Uh, okay.
好…听着,我只知道这件事 你也一样,我们还有什么资讯?
Well, listen, that's all I know. That's all we know. What else do we know?
好,别看我
Yeah, well, don't look at me.
我只知道她是 莉莉安和华勒斯舒马克的女儿
All I know is she's the daughter of Lillian and Wallace Schumacher...
舒马克老爸,赌场大亨
Pops Schumacher, the casino magnate.
她从小就在拉斯维加斯 和澳门之间往返
She grew up shuttling between Vegas and Macau
还有他们家 在佛罗里达州朱匹特的庄园
and the family estate in Jupiter, Florida.
她在这些豪♥宅♥里长大
She was raised in these massive houses,
全是新建筑,就某些标准而言 都简洁到没有灵魂
all new construction, and by some markers, antiseptic.
她深受六善酒店
She has gravitated more
和安缦酒店的新奢华风格所吸引
towards the new luxury of Six Senses and Aman.
她的父母在过去是另一♥党♥派的支持者
Her parents, historically supporters of the other party,
但是成了摩根家的主要金主
were major donors to the Morgans.
有些人认为他们的支持
And their support was instrumental, some think,
帮助派瑞摩根险胜对手
in Perry Morgan's thin victory.
这也解释她何以被任命为社交秘书
Which accounts for her appointment as Social Secretary.
她为这个工作四处游说
A job she campaigned for.
她毫不掩饰自己
She has made no secret of her desire
想改造白宫本质的欲望
to reinvent the White House as a "concept."
她是个崛起的名人、名媛跟网红
She is a rising celebrity, socialite, influencer.
她过度自我膨胀
She has an inflated sense of self-importance.
她不只是想成为丽堤雅蒂鲍德瑞奇 她想成为贾桂琳
She doesn't just wanna be Letitia Baldrige. She wants to be Jackie.
舒马克带着远大抱负 来到白宫质疑问难
Schumacher arrived at the White House with grand ambitions and big questions.
“工作人员是永久职,是吧?
"Oh, the staff is permanent, huh?"
可以开除他们吗?
"Can they be fired?"
一定要提供导览行程吗?”
"Do there have to be tours?"
她经常说“弄”这个字
She uses the word "do" a lot.
“可以弄个禅风花♥园♥ 放那些玫瑰花吗?
"Can we do a Zen garden where all of those roses are?"
能弄个健康中心吗? 就像土耳其的安缦如雅?”
"Can we do a wellness center like at the Amanruya in Turkey?"
一切都开放重新审议
Everything is up for reconsideration.
每一个传统、每一个设计元素
Every tradition. Every element of design.
“红厅、蓝厅、黄厅
"Red Room! Blue Room! Yellow Room!"
有好多原色”
"Ah, so many primary colors!"
在她任职初期 她提议让工作人员换全新的制♥服♥
Early on in her tenure, she proposed all-new uniforms for the staff
并展示了一本模特儿型录
and presented a "lookbook" of models
里头是世界各地 她最爱的饭店制♥服♥设计
from her favorite hotels from around the world.
“奥克维尔替伦敦瑰丽酒店 设计的复古造型很令人喜爱吧?”
"Don't you just love Nicholas Oakwell's vintage look at the Rosewood in London...?"
拜托 -搞什么啊?
Come on! - What the fuck?
你们都在外头四处跑 我则是认真在做调查
Hey. Y'all out there running around. I'm doing my research.
其实都写在这本《浮华世界》里
Actually, it's all in this Vanity Fair.
这屋子里的每个房♥间好像都有一本
They seem to be all over the house, in every room.
我不懂,这造型不太好看
I don't understand. Doesn't seem very flattering.
我对她的印象一直都不好 -我们要逮捕她吗?
She's always given me a bad vibe. - Should we arrest her?
我是说我不信任她
I'm just saying I don't trust her.
你一直提到“信任” 你不该信任任何人
You keep using that word. Trust. You shouldn't trust anybody.
你为什么要信任别人?
Why would you trust anybody?
这世上我唯一信任的人 是劳瑞多克斯,他刚才耍了我
The only person I trust in the world is Larry Dokes, and he just played me.
但我觉得莉莉 跟此事有关吗?我不知道
But do I think Lilly had something to do with this? I don't know.
大家都说她很认真在找AB 我也亲眼看到了
Everyone says she really tried to find A.B. I saw it myself.
她要不是世界级的女演员
Either she is a world-class actress,
但莉莉舒马克看起来不像
and Lilly Schumacher does not seem like a world-class actress,
否则仅凭那一点就能排除她
or that alone rules her out.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表