剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
and are only related by the concept of convergent evolution.
一方面来说 人们很容易搞混它们,就像你一样
On the one hand, it's easy to confuse them, just as you did.
另一方面 如果你了解这些鸟类及其栖息地
On the other hand, if you knew anything about these birds,
犯下这种错误就太荒谬了
this type of mistake is completely preposterous.
你能理解吗?
Do you understand?
应该可以
I think so?
我能理解 -好
I do understand.
我可能解释得比她更好
Okay. Well, I... I might be explaining it better than she did.
她好聪明
She's so smart.
是狄德戈塔德杀了AB温特吗?
Did Didier Gotthard kill A.B. Wynter?
或许吧
Maybe.
我们知道他人在游戏室 或至少这么认为
We know he was in the Game Room, or we think we do.
但我们还知道什么? 是不是还有我们不知道的事
Looks compelling. But what else do we know?
会让已知的事变得无关紧要?
And is there something we don't know that makes what we do know irrelevant?
这就是我们要查明的 那就是背景资讯
That's what we need to find out. That is the context.
你刚才说我懒吗?
Did you call me lazy?
洁丝敏
Jasmine.
我失陪一下,对 -好
Uh... Excuse me just a moment.
这我们房♥间?
This is our room?
东西只是暂时放在这里,还是…
Are they just holding things in here for now?
我…我问一下
I... Let me figure this out.
舒马克女士?这位是…
Ms. Schumacher? Mr...
太好了,AB,你好吗? 听着,那是什么?
Oh, good! A.B.! How are you? So, listen, what is that?
那个? -对
That? - Yes.
那是姜饼屋 -那要放在这里?
It's a gingerbread house. - It's going in here?
对 -在这个房♥间?
Yes. - In this room?
对,我们上周有谈过 -有吗?
Yes. We spoke about it last week. - Did we?
有,很多次 -它不该放在这里
We did. Many times. - It shouldn't be here.
不好意思? -对,我同意
Sorry? - No, I agree.
这位是谁?你是谁?
Who is this? Who are you?
如果你想要静脉输液站…-什么?
If you want the IV drip station... - The what?
老实说,这整个房♥间…
Honestly, this whole room...
我知道…我觉得我们应该不需要那个
I know. I know. I think maybe we don't need it.
你觉得我们应该不需要什么?
Y... you think maybe we don't need what?
姜饼屋
The gingerbread house.
他从6月就开始制♥作♥了
He's been working on this since June.
做一个姜饼屋?
On a gingerbread house?
等一下
Oh. - Hold on.
怎么了? -温特询问身分的那个人
Yes? - The guy Wynter was asking about.
他? -对,他是谁?
Him? - Yes. Who is he?
圣皮埃尔 -再说一次?
St. Pierre. - Say it again?
圣皮埃尔
St. Pierre.
只有圣皮埃尔?
Just "St. Pierre"?
他是能量灵媒
He's an energy medium.
听说社交秘书 是在拉奈岛一个度假村认识他的
We're told the Social Secretary met him at a retreat on Lanai last year.
他们睡在一起
They were sleeping together.
不是性关系,那是一个睡眠度假村
Uh, not like that. It was a sleep retreat.
睡眠度假村? -对
A sleep retreat? - Yes.
你要怎样在睡眠度假村认识人?
How do you meet at a sleep retreat?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
什么事? -你有Podcast吗?
Yes? - Do you have a podcast?
有
Yes.
《感知皮埃尔》?
"Aware With Pierre?"
对
Yes.
我的天啊,我是忠实听众,我超爱的
Oh my God! I listen all the time. I love it.
你想去喝功能性果昔吗?
Do you want to go get a functional smoothie?
他显然变成像是顾问的角色
He's apparently become something of an adviser to her.
他会觉察能量场并协助筹划活动
He reads energy fields and helps with planning.
他还有振动治疗的执照
He's also certified in vibrational therapy.
南西雷根也有找一位占星师 来安排总统的行程
Nancy Reagan had an astrologer who set the presidential schedule.
戈巴契夫和雷根的冰岛核武高峰会?
The Gorbachev-Reagan nuclear summit in Iceland? Planned by the astrologer.
就是占星师计划的
Planned by the astrologer.
大家以为是围堵政策结束了冷战
People think the Cold War ended because of containment,
但其实只是天秤座迎来新月
but really it was just a New Moon in Libra.
我听了应该会高兴一点吗?
This is supposed to make me feel better?
我只是提供资讯
Just information.
姜饼屋之前在哪里?
Where was the gingerbread house before?
在瓷器室 -那我们干嘛不把它放回去?
In the China Room. - Why don't we put it back there?
“我们”? -他们
"We"? - Them.
我躯干发炎了
I have an inflamed torso.
不行
No.
为什么不行?
Why not?
姜饼屋过去50年都展示在国宴厅
The gingerbread house has been displayed in the State Dining Room for 50 years.
好,所以你能把它放回楼下 只是不想这么做?
Okay, so you can put it back downstairs? You just don't want to?
第一先生随时都会下来
The First Gentleman is coming down here
我希望我们能达成共识
and I'd like us all to be on the same page.
但我们没有共识
But we're not on the same page.
艾略特,太好了
Elliott! Great!
这肯定会很棒
This is going to be incredible.
我们一致认同今年的圣诞节
So, what we were all thinking is that what we really want to emphasize is
要强调“健康”健康?
wellness this season.
对
Wellness? - Yes.
假期让所有人都压力很大,对吧?
Holidays are so stressful for everyone. Right?
你会跟家人吵架 -花了太多钱
You're fighting with your family. - You spend too much.
吃太多食物 -喝太多酒
You eat too much. - You drink too much.
你不运动 -体重增加
You don't exercise. - You put on weight.
这是一年当中最美好的时刻 但你却感觉很糟
It's the most wonderful time of the year, but you feel horrible.
糟糕透顶
Horrible.
然后元旦到来,你试图摆脱那一切
Then comes the first of the year, and you're trying to undo all that.
所以我们想要现在就开始着手
So we want to lean into that now.
不用倒带,放松就好
Don't rewind. Unwind.
现在就开始照顾自己
Take care of yourself now.
活在当下
Be here now.
好,听着…
Okay, listen. Listen.
你还记得你第一次去土鲁母
Do you remember that feeling you had
内心的那种感觉吗?
the first time you went to Tulum?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
不好
No.
我只是转述她的话
I'm just telling you what she said.
所以与其用花俏的色彩 和180公斤的糖霜
So instead of garish colors and 400 pounds of frosting,
我们会设置不同的工作站 来强调平衡、补水
there will be different stations where we will highlight balance and hydration
冥想和振动的重要性
and meditation and vibration.
我…喜欢
I... um, like that.
你说的“振动”…
When you say "vibration..."?
艾略特,那超级棒
Oh, Elliott, it's... amazing.
只要你最近没有去做牙齿
As long as you don't have any recent dental work.
他以为会…
Oh, it's just like...
好,那…太好了,我相信你
Okay. That's... that's great. I trust you.
但我觉得人们会想看到一些圣诞装饰
I do think that people are going to want to see some Christmas decorations.
对 -我的天啊,艾略特
Oh my God. Elliott, yes!
对,当然的…
Of course! Of course.
全部都会在外面
That's all going out there.
圣诞树和灯饰
The tree and the lights.
还有我们的甜点主厨做的 这个壮观的姜饼屋
And our pastry chef made this incredible gingerbread house.
但会放在楼下 它会有专属的房♥间
But we'll keep that downstairs. It'll have its own room.
但在上面这里…
But up here? Up here
是我们在这里 留名青史的机会,艾略特
is our chance to put our mark on this place, Elliott,
这就是我们一直想做的事
like we've been wanting to do.
真正地…
To really
改造白宫
reinvent the White House
还有它现今的意义
and what it means today.
我们不用继续住在 一个19世纪的奥地利小村庄
We don't have to live in a small 19th-century Austrian village
当时的人都在吹玻璃、喝热红酒 浑身是木头味
where people blow glass, drink mulled wine, and smell like wood.
这里是美国
This is America.
好的,各位
Okay, guys.
你们可以把这整个东西拿走了
You can take this whole thing away.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我觉得…
我觉得这是个悲伤的故事 -确实是
I feel like this is a sad story. - It is.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表