剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
其他的事,我们都知道了
Everything else we know.
是你发起无毒
You were the one leading the non-toxic,
无化学物质、无害造景的倡议行动
chemical-free, "Conscious Landscaping" initiative,
不管那是什么鬼
whatever the hell that is,
你带着碎掉的玻璃杯去到小屋
so you went to the shed with your glass that broke,
拿了艾蜜莉手足做的小杯子 装满巴拉刈,选得好
picked up Emily's sister's little tumbler, filled it with paraquat, fine choice,
你打电♥话♥给温特先生说 “我们在黄色椭圆厅见面吧
and you called Mr. Wynter and said, let's meet in the Yellow Oval Room.
看看能不能谈谈,我要道歉” 说些中听的话
Let's see if we can talk. I apologize. Whatever you needed to say.
他答应了
And he agreed.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
虽然我强烈认为他有不祥的预感
Even though I have a strong sense he knew something bad might happen,
就像鸟儿有一种能力,它们能感觉到
just like birds have this thing where they can sense
暴风雨来临时的气压变化
a change in barometric pressure when a storm is coming.
我在今晚结束前就会死掉
I am going to be dead by the end of the night.
你装成艾略特打给特勤局 -他在晚上9点22分打来
You called the Secret Service as Elliott. - He called at 9:22 p.m.
叫他们离开二楼 -有人叫我们离开该楼层
Had them clear the 2nd floor. - We were told to stay off the floor.
然后你带着毒药,走进家庭客厅
Then you carried the poison into the Family Living Room,
等艾尔西离开
waited for Elsyie to leave,
然后拿着你的酒进来
and then you came in here with your drinks.
你的是苏格兰威士忌
Scotch for you.
AB的是巴拉刈加苏格兰威士忌
Paraquat and scotch for A.B.
然后你把他日记的那一页还他
And then you gave him the page from his journal back...
那封遗书
the suicide note...
看着他把纸条放进口袋
and watched him put it into his pocket.
然后开始执行计划
And then you went to work.
想让他放下戒心
Tried to charm him.
我怀疑他是否有被说服
I doubt he was charmed.
但温特先生不会怀疑他人的善意
But Mr. Wynter also wasn't a cynical person.
我不认为他相信有人竟会如此恶毒
I don't think he believed someone could be so malevolent.
但他见多识广 看遍小心眼、残忍♥、傲慢之人
But he'd seen a lot. Knew a lot of pettiness, cruelty, arrogance.
数量可能超乎我们任何人的想像
Probably more than any of us could ever imagine.
但即使在这一切之后
But even after everything,
他还是愿意信任你
he was still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
这要了他的命
It cost him his life.
温特喝下毒药,立刻意识到那是什么
Wynter drank the poison, realized immediately what it was,
把剩下的泼到玫瑰花上
and tossed the rest onto the roses.
但巴拉刈很快就起了作用 令人痛苦不堪
But paraquat works fast and is devastatingly painful,
他受到惊吓
and he was rocked.
你肯定没那么了解毒药,莉莉
I'm sure you don't know that much about poison, Lilly,
但你可能已经知道他喝下的东西
but you probably knew enough to know that what he drank
无法杀了他,所以你把花瓶丢过去
wasn't going to kill him. So you threw the vase...
没打中,却让他更吃惊
that missed, but startled him even further...
于是你去拿时钟,就这样
so you went for the clock. And that was it.
AB死了,但现在你得赶快行动
A.B. was dead. But now you had to move quickly.
你拿着时钟,逃到通道里
So you grabbed the clock and escaped into the passageway.
但这时钟真该死,对吧? 要怎么处理?
But this damn clock, right? What to do?
它又大又怪、血淋淋的,又破裂了
It's huge and weird and bloody and cracked
你不能带着它到处走 也无法随意放下
and you couldn't walk around with it or put it down anywhere.
然后艾尔西和布鲁斯 接连发现这个房♥间里的尸体
Now Elsyie and then Bruce were in this room finding the body,
你没有想到他们竟会发生这种悲剧
and you had no reason to believe that they would so tragically
误解对方的行为
misinterpret the actions of the other.
说不定再过30秒 特勤局就会进来把你逮个正着
For all you knew, Secret Service was gonna come in 30 seconds, and you'd be caught.
所以你把时钟塞进你眼前
So you stuffed the clock in this storage drawer
通道里这个储藏室的抽屉
in front of you in the passageway,
等他们离开走廊,然后加速逃逸
waited for them to clear the hall, and then sped out
穿过条约室,走下大楼梯
through the Treaty Room and down the Grand Staircase.
你脱身了
And you were free.
你重新加入派对
You rejoined the party.
但那个时钟让你烦恼不已
But that clock was eating away at you.
如果他们上楼了呢? 万一他们找到了呢?
What if they're up there? What if they find it?
然后随着时间流逝
And then, as time went by,
你发现没人在讨论尸体的事
and you realized nobody was saying anything about a dead body,
相信我,白宫里出现尸体 肯定会引起大骚动
and trust me, there would be a big to-do about a dead body in the White House,
尤其是在国宴当晚
especially on the night of a State Dinner,
你决定回去楼上看看情况如何
you decided to go back up and see what was going on.
可以的话,把时钟移走
Move the clock if you could.
但你上来这里,什么都没了
But you get up here, and there's nothing.
没有温特、没有碎花瓶,什么都没有
No Wynter. No broken vase. Nothing.
只有工程师布鲁斯格勒
Only engineer Bruce Geller,
在检查崔普摩根的房♥间有无造成漏水
looking for a leak from Tripp Morgan's room.
到底是怎么一回事?
What the hell was going on?
温特还活着吗?怎么了?
Was Wynter alive? What happened?
你真的很困惑、担心
You were genuinely confused. Worried.
从那时起,大家都看到你的担忧
And that's what everyone saw from that point forward.
我到处找他,去过每个房♥间
I was looking for him everywhere, in every room.
她看起来很担心 -忧心忡忡的
She seemed worried. - Concerned.
不是惊慌,只是真的很担心
Not panicky, just genuinely worried.
而我看到的…
What I saw.
我还是找不到AB
I still haven't found A.B.
对,结果你的演技真的很好
Yes, turns out you are a great actress,
但事实并非如此
but that's not what it was.
你当时惊慌失措
You were panicked.
我抵达这里时,温特先生的遭遇细节
When I arrived, and all of the details of what had happened to Mr. Wynter
开始水落石出
started to come out,
看起来他是在游戏室自杀的
that he apparently killed himself in the Game Room,
对,你真的震惊不已 难以置信,但太完美了
yes, it was absolutely staggering to you, mind-blowing, but it was great.
你逃过一劫
You were off the hook.
当我下去二楼
And then, when I started to bring the investigation
进行调查时
down to the second floor,
就像你说的,你开始有点担心
well, like you said, you started to get a little worried.
但我很快就离开了
But I was gone soon enough,
我前脚才踏出这里 你后脚就执行埋藏证据的最后一步
and the minute I was, you took the final step to bury the evidence.
封死这扇门,希望永远维持这样
Seal it in. Hopefully forever.
这是个绝妙的计划 为此你值得受到认可
It was a brilliant plan, and you deserve a lot of credit,
但你之所以能撑这么久
but you really only made it as long as you did
都要归功于这屋子里 许多人彼此沟通不良
because of the bizarre miscommunications and regrettable behavior
还做出令人遗憾的举动
from so many other people in the house.
所以各位都算是帮了她的忙
So... team effort here.
你真的欠他们很多
You really owe them a lot.
就算你恨死他们了
Even though you hate them.
这个人丧了命
This is the man who died.
就在这里,在这个房♥间
Right here. In this room.
我听你们说了很多关于他的事
I heard a lot about him from you.
透过一个人的文字与谈吐 你可以得知很多事
You can learn a lot about someone from what he writes and reads.
他是个复杂的人
He was a complicated person:
有缺点、不好相处、忠心耿耿
flawed and difficult, fiercely loyal,
聪明又周到
smart and thoughtful,
非常难搞
an enormous pain in the ass,
而且心胸宽大无比
and endlessly generous in his thoughts.
他这辈子受过苦,但他坚持不懈
He had suffered in his life, and he had persevered,
我很遗憾没机会认识他
and I am sorry I never got the chance to meet him.
他爱这间屋子
He loved this house.
我不认识他,但这我很确定
I didn't know him, but I know that.
他爱这里的员工 他尊重他们、了解他们
Loved the people who work here. Respected them. Understood them.
欣赏他们、看到他们 明白他们的本质、背景
Appreciated them. Saw them. Saw who they were, where they came from,
为了来此而被迫放弃什么 以及为何来到这里
what they had given up to be here, why they were here.
又是那个问题,为什么?
And there's that question again. Why?
他们怎么会在这里? 他怎么会在这里?
Why are they here? Why was he here?
为了你,总统先生
For you, Mr. President.
还有你,摩根先生
And for you, Mr. Morgan.
为了这里的每个人
For everyone here.
为了我们所有人
For all of us.
对温特来说,这里没有对立 真的没有,大家是一体
It wasn't "us versus them" for Wynter. It really wasn't. It was just us.
一栋屋子、一家人
One house. One family.
这个不完美的集♥合♥体 努力让一切运作,使其历久不衰
One imperfect union. Trying to make it work. Enduring.
他相信那个理念、相信这里
He believed in that, in this.
听着,我只是个侦探
And look, I'm just the detective,
但我认为这是值得相信的理念
but I think this is really worth believing in.
而她就不相信
And she does not believe in this,
所以她实在烂透了
and that is why she really, really sucks.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表