剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
以及伤口的角度 看起来不是自行造成的
and the angle of the cuts don't appear to be self-inflicted.
此外,没有犹豫性创伤
Also, there are no hesitation marks,
这在自杀案例中几乎总是能看到
which you almost always see with a suicide.
他脸上有伤口
He has cuts on his face.
从他嘴里的炎症与溃疡来看
From the inflammation and ulceration in his mouth,
他似乎吞下了某种毒药
he appears to have ingested some type of poison.
他的后脑勺有很大的挫伤
There is a large contusion on the back of his head.
我相信他是被拖进这个房♥间 这样才合理
I believe he was dragged into this room, which would make sense
因为在这个地点自杀太奇怪了
because this is a really odd place to commit suicide.
而且那不是他的衬衫
And that isn't his shirt.
非他所有的衬衫上 出现的血迹也不属于他
And that's not his blood on the shirt that is not his.
总之,如我先前所说的
So, anyway, as I was saying,
我要下楼
I'm gonna go downstairs.
我们还有多少时间? -30分钟
How long do we have? - Thirty minutes.
可以带我参观一下吗? -那当然
Can you show me around? - Yes, of course.
各位先生,各位男士
Gentlemen. Dudes.
参议员
Senator.
原来这是你的来意 -以免你需要帮助
This is why you're here. - If you need anything.
我不需要,我会需要什么? -以防万一,联邦政♥府♥资源
I don't.If you do.What would I need? - Federal resources.
例如退税? -我是来帮忙的
Like a tax refund? - I'm here to help.
不,你被派来参与这个案件 确保我不会到处打探
No, you're on the case to make sure I don't put my nose in things
把大家搞得很不自在
that might be uncomfortable for everyone,
当我告诉他们真♥相♥时 你就是负责贬低我的人
and you're the guy who tries to undermine me when I tell them the truth.
我见过一百个像你这样的人 我不记得任何一人的名字
I've met 100 guys like you, and I don't remember the name of a single one.
我叫艾德温,我不是那种人 我真的只是来帮忙的
My name is Edwin. I'm not that guy. I'm really just here to help.
几楼?
What floor?
你想去看派对,对吗? -对
You wanna go to the party, right? - Yes.
一楼
First floor.
麻烦按一楼
Can you hit "1"?
那样就算帮大忙了
That would help.
你带她去看派对?
You took her to the party?
是的 -她想看什么?
Yes, sir. - And what did she wanna see?
她什么都想看,所以我就带她去看
She wanted to see everything. And so I showed her.
132间客房♥、147扇窗户
132 rooms, 147 windows,
28个壁炉、8道楼梯和3部电梯
28 fireplaces, 8 staircases, and 3 elevators
分布在六层楼与两个夹层楼之间
spread across 6 floors and 2 mezzanines.
地下有两层楼、大厅楼层 国家楼层和楼上两层
Two basements, the Ground Floor, the State Floor, and two floors upstairs.
总统和他家人住在二楼与三楼
The President and his family live on the 2nd and 3rd floors,
不过两层楼都有客房♥,如你所知
although there are guest bedrooms on both floors, as you know.
一楼,也就是国家楼层 重要的宴客厅都在这里
The first floor, the State Floor, contains the great ceremonial rooms.
国宴厅
The State Dining Room.
红厅
The Red Room.
蓝厅、绿厅
The Blue Room. The Green Room.
还有东厅,全白宫最大的房♥间
And the East Room, the largest room in the house.
凯莉就在那里表演
That's where Kylie is playing.
在国宴厅和东厅之间的是廊厅
In between the State Dining Room and the East Room is the Cross Hall,
就是我们所在的位置
which is where we are now.
有多少员工?
How many employees?
白宫里有96个全职员工
Ninety-six full-time in the house.
今晚有多少人在工作? -大约一半
And how many working tonight? - About half that.
还有呢?
And?
像这样的晚宴还会有承包商
And for a dinner like this, there are contractors too.
30个工作人员
Thirty of 'em.
主要是厨工和侍者
Mainly kitchen workers and butlers.
有多少宾客?
How many guests?
140位左右 但确切的数字我得问莉莉
Uh, 140 or so, but I'd need to ask Lilly the exact number.
抱歉,我才刚在楼上 看到我上司的尸体
Sorry. I just saw my boss dead upstairs.
你说“莉莉”
You said "Lilly."
莉莉是谁?
Who's Lilly?
莉莉舒马克
Lilly Schumacher.
你目前在白宫担任什么职位 舒马克女士?
And what is your current position at the White House, Ms. Schumacher?
我是白宫社交秘书
I am the White House Social Secretary.
你负责协调白宫的所有社交活动
You're responsible for coordinating all social activity in the White House.
没错
That is correct.
包括国宴 -对
That includes State Dinners. - Yes.
10月11日晚上 在进行款待澳洲的国宴时
And where were you on the night of October 11th,
你人在哪里?
the Australian State Dinner?
我人在哪里?
Where was I?
我到处跑
I was everywhere.
夏曼,请进
很高兴见到你,你好吗?
对,我知道,我有注意到
让我说得更具体一点 你第一次见到卡普女士时人在哪里?
Let me be more specific. Where were you when you first saw Ms. Cupp?
绿厅
The Green Room.
♪ Didn't know what to do… ♪
我还是找不到AB,你有看到他吗?
I still haven't found A.B. You haven't seen him?
没看到
No.
好一阵子了
Not for a while.
♪ From wrong to right… ♪
今晚这里有多少宾客?
How many guests are here tonight?
为什么要问?
Why?
因为我想知道
Because I wanna know.
141位,不包括这两位
One hundred and forty-one, not including these two.
♪ It was love at first sight… ♪
抱歉,他们是… -柯蒂莉亚和艾德温
Sorry, who… - Cordelia and Edwin.
哈利的朋友
Friends of Harry.
哦
Oh.
♪ First time, I knew ♪
♪ We were meant to be as one… ♪
你有觉得奇怪吗?
Did you find that odd?
我有,但老实说
I did. But, honestly,
我只顾着找到AB,我没有多想
I was so concerned about finding A.B., I didn't think anything of it.
♪ La la la ♪
♪ La la la ♪
♪ I just can't get you out of my head ♪
♪ Boy, your lovin' is all I think about ♪
♪ I just can't get you out of my head ♪
♪ Boy It's more than I dare to… ♪
♪ Don't leave me locked in your heart ♪
♪ Set me free… ♪
还有多少时间? -20分钟
How much time? - Twenty minutes.
温特有办公室吗? -有,在夹层楼
Did Wynter have an office? - Yes. On the mezzanine.
带我去看,绕远路
Show me. And take the long way.
你不用跟来
You don't have to come.
地下室是我们存放 大部分补给品的地方
The lower basement is where we keep most of the supplies.
储藏室、洗衣房♥ 空调系统、配电系统
Storage, laundry, HVAC, electrical.
下面还有焚化炉
There's an incinerator down here.
员工休息室和餐厅,后面有置物柜
Staff break room and dining room. There are lockers back there.
嘿,小洁,你有看到AB吗?
Hey, J., have you seen A.B.?
上层地下室
The upper basement.
木工房♥
Carpenter's shop.
油漆房♥
Paint shop.
巧克力房♥
Chocolate shop.
保龄球场
Bowling alley.
一些额外的储存空间 紧急物资、牙医诊间
Some additional storage. Emergency supplies. A dentist's office.
步入式冷冻库
Uh, walk-in freezer.
我看过《鬼店》,我们往前走吧
I saw "The Shining." Let's keep going.
那些门
Those doors.
员工入口
Staff entrance.
花房♥
Flower shop.
谁可以进出三楼? -人比你想的还要多
Who has access to the third floor? - More people than you think.
我从来没想过
I've never thought about it.
AB、崔普、南、哈利
A.B., Tripp, Nan, Harry.
总统、摩根先生
The President and Mr. Morgan.
主厨、各种助手、家务人员 所有侍者、所有管家
The chefs, various aides, housekeeping, all the butlers, all the ushers.
所有维修人员,这间屋子里有很多人
All the maintenance staff. Honestly, so many people in this house.
那你呢?
What about you?
我?
Me?
你呢?
You?
对,我也能进出
Yeah. I have access too.
往那边是东厢,往那边是西厢
To the East Wing. To the West Wing.
银器室、瓷器室 外交接待室、地图室
Vermeil Room, China Room, Diplomatic Reception Room, Map Room.
图书室
The Library.
温特先生最喜欢的房♥间
Mr. Wynter's favorite room.
他每天早上都会先来这里
He stopped by here first thing every morning,
这也是他晚上下班前 最后会驻足的地方
and it was always the last place he went before he left for the night.
他有一次告诉我 他想读遍这房♥间里的每一本书
He told me once he wanted to read every book in this room.
我想他就快达成了
I think he got pretty close.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表