剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
因为事情是这样的 那个人可能会抽烟
Because here's the thing. That man probably smokes.
不是每个德国人都会抽烟吗?
Doesn't every German smoke?
或瑞士德语区人 还是不管他是哪里人?
Or Swiss-German? Or whatever the hell he is?
我从没看过罗杰费德勒抽烟
I've never seen Roger Federer smoke.
重点是
Okay, the point is:
在这里抽烟的人 就是那个在游戏室的人
The person who was smoking here, that person was up in the Game Room.
是同一个人,我深信不疑 -我也是
Same person. I am convinced of it. - I am too.
什么? -我觉得你说得对
What? - I think you're right.
请再说一遍 -你说得对
Say it again please? - You're right.
那就走吧 -走吧
Let's do it then! - Let's do it!
他在图书室
He's in the Library...
在后面那边
which is right back there...
谢谢你耐心等候 -小事一桩
Thank you for waiting. - Oh, of course.
我想再问你一个问题
I want to ask you one more question.
问吧
Oh, fire away.
我现在没那么醉了 应该会有帮助
I'm less drunk now, so that should help.
谁也说不准
You never know.
也是
Fair enough.
你抽哪种香烟?
What kind of cigarettes do you smoke?
不好意思? -你抽哪种香烟?
Sorry? - What kind of cigarettes do you smoke?
不,我不抽烟,卡普女士
Oh, I don't smoke, Ms. Cupp.
侦探
Detective.
如果你抽烟,你会抽什么烟?
If you did smoke, what would you smoke?
我不抽烟 我怎么知道我会抽什么烟?
I don't smoke, so how would I know what "kind" I would smoke?
这是怎样?是怎么一回事?
What is this? What's going on?
如果我猜对了 你就从口袋里拿出香烟,说定了?
If I guess and I get it right, you'll pull the pack out of your pocket. Deal?
什么?不,说真的
What? No! Seriously.
这是怎么回事?太疯狂了
What is going on? This is fucking crazy.
没有说定,我不抽烟
No "deal." I don't smoke.
我没有习惯抽的烟,因为我不抽烟
I don't have a kind I would smoke because I don't smoke,
我口袋里没有香烟,因为我不抽烟
and I don't have cigarettes in my pocket because I don't smoke.
猛犸牌
Mammoth.
什么? -你抽猛犸牌的
What? - You smoke Mammoth.
蓝色包装、白色山脉
Blue pack. White mountain.
凹窝滤嘴、没有明显气味
Recessed filter. "No bigger flavor."
猛犸牌
Mammoth.
去他的
Fuck it.
你今晚怎么会在游戏室,卡农女士?
Why were you in the Game Room tonight, Ms. Cannon?
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表