剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
The look of the house mainly.
侍者和家务人员换新制♥服♥
New uniforms for the butlers and the housekeepers.
她在整修一些房♥间,从蓝厅开始
She's renovating some rooms. She started in the Blue Room.
蓝厅怎么了? -显然一切都有问题
What was wrong with the Blue Room? - Everything. Apparently.
我询问安琪哈金斯时 她提到温特先生有在写日记
When I interviewed Angie Huggins, she mentioned Mr. Wynter kept a journal.
他的日记,他把所有事都写在里面
His journals. He wrote everything down in them.
是的
He did.
你知道放在哪里吗? -我不知道
Do you know where it is? - I don't.
我必须找到它
I need to find it.
该死,我在…我不知道该从哪里开始
Goddamn, what am I... I don't know where to start with this shit.
这样我真的没办法工作
I literally can't work like this.
你们有看到这块板子吗? 为什么有爱尔兰式栅栏?我完全…
Have you guys seen this board? Why is there an Irish fence? I don't...
我才不干,我不要煮那个鬼东西
I'm not doing this. I'm not cooking that shit.
那是什么?我完全看不出来
What is that? I can't even tell what that is.
那是驼鹿还是什么动物的锁骨吗?
Is that the collarbone of a fucking moose or something?
莉莉说这些照片 都是她在网路上搜集来的
Lilly said she also collected these pictures online.
在缤趣上比较好浏览 -我才不要上缤趣
It's easier to see on Pinterest. - I'm not going on fucking Pinterest!
我实在忍♥无可忍♥
This is completely unacceptable!
这些不是食材
These are not food items.
这是石头
This is a stone.
这是石头的照片
This is a picture of a stone!
上缤趣吧,比较好浏览
Go on Pinterest. It's easier to see.
我不懂你刚才说的那个词汇 但那让我很不快
I don't understand what word you are saying, but it bothers me.
我才不要做,我没办法 -告诉我究竟是怎么回事
I will not do this! I can't do this! - There is an opening in a hotel in Zurich!
这些都不是食物 那是森林
None of this is food! - I have been on Zoom with them!
要怎么煮出森林?还有FaceTime!
How do you cook a forest? - And also FaceTime!
看来有些事情还是没有改变
I guess some things haven't changed.
他们也变了
Oh, they've changed too.
莉莉现在会传情绪板 和烹饪影片给玛维拉和狄德
Lilly now sends Marvella and Didier mood boards and cooking vlogs.
大多是关于 不同种类的大骨高汤跟糖的危害
There's a lot about different bone broths and the evils of sugar.
这让他们不太高兴
They aren't thrilled.
抱歉,你确定你知道 该往哪走吗,卡普侦探?
Uh, I'm sorry. Are you sure you know where you're going, Detective Cupp?
对,当然,我要去你的办公室
Yes. Of course. I'm going to your office.
这里跟你印象中一样吗?
This all pretty much look like you remember it?
(AB温特)
我…
I...
看到他的东西让我很难受
I just couldn't bear to look at all his stuff.
虽然这样很糟糕 但我得让白宫持续运作
As awful as it is, I have to continue to run the house.
你有工作要做 -对
You have a job to do. - Yes.
你是总管家
You're the Chief Usher.
(洁丝敏海尼,总管家办公室)
你搬进来时没在这里找到吗? -什么?
You didn't find it here when you moved? - What?
温特的日记 -没有
Wynter's journal. - No.
他有没有可能锁在哪里? -或许吧,我不知道会在哪里
Is it possible he locked it up? - I guess. I don't know where.
我有他的钥匙 有哪里是可以试试看的吗?
I have his keys. Is there something we could try?
那不是他的钥匙 -什么?
Those aren't his keys. - What?
你从哪里弄来的?
Where'd you get those?
在温特先生的口袋里
They were in Mr. Wynter's pocket.
那不是他的
They aren't his.
首先,温特先生身上不会带钥匙
Mr. Wynter didn't carry keys, for one thing.
他有几把钥匙,但他总是放在这里
He had some, but he always kept them over here.
真该死
Goddamnit.
我不喜欢犯错
I don't like making mistakes.
幸好你不常犯错 -那不是运气
Luckily, you don't make a lot of them. - It's not luck.
你知道这是谁的钥匙吗?
Do you know whose keys these are?
对
Yes.
应该知道
I think I do.
我们需要跟你谈谈 -现在?
We need to talk to you.
不,不是现在
Right now? - No, not right now.
我们现在不需要跟他谈 他们不是住在对街吗?
We don't need to talk to him now. Aren't they living across the street?
总统和摩根先生 搬到对街的布莱尔宾馆了
The President and Mr. Morgan moved to Blair House.
或许他们会回来洗澡? -这里不是营地,我们可以等
Maybe they come back here to shower? - This isn't a campground. We can wait.
马上 -天啊,好啦
Right now! - Jesus. Okay.
妈的
Shit.
为什么说“妈的”?
Why "shit"?
什么?
What?
你说“妈的”,为什么?
You said "shit." Why?
为什么?因为我猜你来这里 是要谈温特先生的事
Why? 'Cause I'm figuring you're here to talk about Mr. Wynter.
我们都在试着走出来
We're trying to all move on here.
从谋杀案中走出来?
Move on from murder?
我以为温特先生是自杀 -你这样想吗?
I thought Mr. Wynter killed himself. - You did?
好吧
Fine.
你那样说不是因为你在担心
So you're not saying "shit" because you're worried?
我只是想了解那句话的意思 -没错
I'm just trying to understand the "shit." - Correct.
我那样说不是因为担心
I did not say "shit" because I was worried.
好,知道了,谢谢
Okay, got it. Thank you.
妈的 -我老实说
Shit. - Now I'll be honest.
那感觉是在担心吧?
That felt worried. Right?
绝对是,对
Absolutely. Uh...
你从哪里弄来的? -你不会想知道的
Where'd you get those? - You really don't wanna know.
这是你的钥匙?
Are they yours?
我想问你国宴当晚的事,格勒先生
I want to ask you about the night of the State Dinner, Mr. Geller.
你已经问过我了 -对
You've already asked me about this. - Yes.
你不记得吗?
Y... you don't remember?
我记得
Oh, I remember.
我所谓的“记得”跟一般人的定义
And when I say "I remember,"
可不一样,他们通常是指
I don't mean it like most people do when they say, "I remember,"
“我大概记得那段对话”
like, "Oh, I generally remember the conversation."
或“我记得我们当时在瓷器室”,不是
Or, "I remember. We were in the China Room." No.
当我这么说时,就代表我记得
When I say, "I remember,"
你说的每一句话
I mean I remember literally every word you said
还有你的语气
and the way you said them.
你对我说过的任何话 我绝对不会忘记
There is nothing you will ever say to me that I won't remember.
重点不在于我记得与否
This isn't about what "I remember."
我是想看看你是否记得
I wanna see if you remember
还有你这次告诉我的说法 是否会与上次一样
and if what you tell me this time is the same as what you told me last time.
那天晚上我不用工作
I wasn't supposed to work that night,
但温特先生临时把我叫进来 因为有管路问题
but I got called in by Mr. Wynter because of some plumbing.
那坨屎真的很大
That shit is gnarly.
问题在三楼,崔普摩根的房♥间
Problems on the third floor. In Tripp Morgan's room.
于是我进来,上去解决问题
So I came in, went up. Fixed the problem.
我走出浴室时,崔普不见了
When I came out of the bathroom, Tripp was gone.
我下楼,你就出现了
I went downstairs. And you showed up.
你和AB温特的关系如何?
How was your relationship with A.B. Wynter?
还行,我尽好本分 我们都在这里工作很久
It was fine. I did my job. We both worked here a long time.
我们处得来,这我也跟你说过了
We got along fine. I told you this too.
我跟AB温特向来无怨无仇
I had no issues with A.B. Wynter. Ever.
对,但你说谎了
Yes, but you lied.
你怎么知道我说谎?
How do you know I lied?
因为你刚就问我了
Because you just asked me that.
对,他在说谎
That's a lie.
布鲁斯
Bruce...
我喜欢那家伙 但他和AB温特处不来
I mean, I love the guy, but he did not get along with A.B. Wynter.
布鲁斯和前任总管家 山姆尼德勒关系很好
Bruce was close with the former Chief Usher Sam Needler,
而他和AB向来处得不好
and he and A.B. never hit it off.
然后摩根一家进来的时候…
And then, when the Morgans came...
连在搬家日 新的第一家庭搬进来的那天
Even on Moving Day, the day the new First Family moves in,
状况也很糟糕
it was bad.
那天有很多人遇到麻烦 但他们藏好情绪,表现得若无其事
A lot of people have trouble that day, but they hide it. Put a good face on it.
除了席拉
Well, except for Sheila.
总统与第一先生,各位
The President and First Gentleman.
我问心无愧
I don't apologize for that.
但布鲁斯也是
But it was Bruce, too.
为什么? -听着
Why? - Listen. Moving Day?
搬家日是一年中最忙碌的一天
That is the single busiest day of the year.
每隔四年里最忙碌的一天
The single busiest day every four years.
相较之下 国宴变得像小朋友的生日派对
It makes a State Dinner look like a kid's birthday party.
搬家日实在是太累人了
Moving Day is just overwhelming.
前总管家尼德勒先生 他很会鼓舞士气又受人青睐
Mr. Needler, the former Chief Usher, he was a motivator. And a charmer.
他会与你合作,陪你度过难关 给人同舟共济的感觉
He'd work with you. Get you through it, like you were all in it together.
至于AB,他只希望你 马上把事情搞定,不准有问题
A.B.? It was just: Get that shit done. Now. No questions.
摩根家有很多需要大家搞定的事情
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表