剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表
没有,我真不敢相信
No! I can't believe this.
贾桂琳甘迺迪就这么做过
Jackie Kennedy did it.
301号♥房♥
Room 301?
对 -我没去过那里
Yes. - Never been in there.
你确定吗? -不确定
Are you sure?- No.
你知道301号♥房♥是哪间房♥吗? -不知道
Do you know what Room 301 is?- No.
301号♥房♥间在走廊尽头 -我会记在我的地图上
Room 301 is at the end of the hall. -Let me write that down on my map.
在东北角 -这下说得通了
On the northeast corner. - Oh, that explains it.
我都习惯去走廊尽头的东南角
I always hang out at the southeast corner at the end of the hall.
我已经一个月 没离开这个房♥间了,卡普侦探
I haven't left this room in a month, Detective Cupp.
唯一会让我离开的原因 就是听到我儿子的丈夫
And the only reason I would ever leave would be if I heard my son's husband
要来拜访我
was coming for a visit.
美国总统
The President of the United States.
请把遥控器给我
Would you hand me the remote?
我不喜欢看有鸟的节目,我怕鸟
I don't like watching things with birds. Birds scare me.
怎样?
What?
天啊
Oh God.
你是那种爱鸟人,对吧?
You're one of those bird people, aren't you?
你大概随身携带鸟类清单 “快看,有一只山毛榉燕”
You probably carry around a list of birds. "Oh, look, there's a Beecher's Swallow."
没有那种鸟
Not a bird.
你为何如此确定这是谋杀 福尔摩斯先生?门上锁了
What makes you sure it's murder, Mr. Holmes? The door was locked.
每个侍者都有… -嘿
Every attendant has... - Hey!
你觉得这样大声吗? -你的声音?不会
Do you consider this loud? - Your voice? No.
我认为喉音有点多,但不大声
It's a little throaty for my taste, but it's not loud.
我指电视 -电视?不会
The TV. - TV? Oh. No.
我稍早跟你谈话时
When I talked to you earlier, you said your TV was loud
你说你听到隔壁传来撞击声时 电视开得很大声
when you heard the "thump" next door.
的确开得很大声 -为什么?
It was. Very loud. - Why?
你结婚了吗? -没有
Are you married? - No.
结过婚吗? -没有
Ever married? - No.
你看起来不像会喜欢婚姻的人
You don't seem like someone who would enjoy it.
谢谢 -那是恭维
Thank you. - I meant that as a compliment.
我的解读也是如此 你电视为何开得很大声?
That's how I understood it. Why was your TV so loud?
我电视开得很大声因为我想盖过走廊上的吼叫声
My TV was loud because I was trying to drown out the yelling in the hallway.
什么吼叫声? -你比其他人聪明
What yelling? - You're smarter than the rest of them.
我是 你也很清楚
I am. - You know it too.
没错,什么吼叫声?
I do. What yelling?
有人在吵架
It was an argument.
谁跟谁在吵架?
Argument between who?
AB
A.B.
还有呢?
And?
吼叫声?到底是谁说的?
Yelling? Who the hell said that?
是她,对吧?
It was her, wasn't it?
对,你看,老人家就是这样
Yep. See, that's the thing with old people.
他们会要你大声说话 结果你渐渐习惯
They make you yell, and then you finally end up talking
用他们能听到的音量说话 他们又会抱怨你在大吼大叫
at a volume they can fucking hear, and then they yell at you to stop yelling!
吵死了
Too loud!
我讨厌老人 -我们也讨厌你
I hate old people. - We hate you too!
你没告诉我你今晚跟AB温特吵架了
You didn't say you were fighting with A.B.
因为我没有 -你们在吵什么?
I wasn't. - What were you fighting about?
我们没有吵架,我在跟他谈管路的事
We weren't fighting. I was talking to him about the plumbing.
马桶 -讲管路就好,我不需要细节
The toilet. - "Plumbing" is fine. I don't need details.
我把马桶堵住了
I clogged the toilet.
几点的事? -我不知道,过程很冗长
What time was that? - I don't know. It was a process.
AB上来这里? -对
A.B. came up here? - Yeah.
为什么? -我不知道
Why? - I don't know.
一定是有人叫他上来 -情况如何?
Somebody must've called him up. - How'd that go?
还行,大概吧
Fine. Whatever.
他说他会叫人来,他也叫了
He said he was gonna call someone in, and he did.
我不知道那个老太婆在说什么 我们没有吵架
I don't know what that old prune is talking about. We didn't fight.
我们从没吵过架 你要怎么跟AB温特吵架?
We never fought. How do you fight with A.B. Wynter?
懂我的意思吗?冲着他大吼吗?
Know what I mean? Yell in his face?
不,我们一直都相处融洽
No. We always got along.
崔普摩根和AB温特 真的一直都相处融洽吗?
Was that true, that Tripp Morgan and A.B. Wynter always got along?
不 -他们讨厌彼此
No. - They hated each other.
不,温特并不讨厌他 甚至没有不喜欢他
No! Wynter didn't hate him. I wouldn't even say he didn't like him.
AB不会那样想,他太专业了
A.B. didn't think like that. He was too much of a professional.
你怎么看?
What would you say?
我认为这个人 还有他替这屋子带来的麻烦
I would say that he was disappointed by his presence
让他很挫折
and the difficulty he created for the house.
他们讨厌彼此 -是真的
They hated each other. - True.
崔普摩根在白宫住多久了?
How long has Tripp Morgan been living in the White House?
我来的时候他就在这里了 -九个月
He was here when I got here. - Nine months.
他怎么会在这里?
Why is he here?
他是总统的弟弟 这算哪门子的问题?
It's his brother. What kind of question is that?
他怎么会在这里? -你想听哪个版本的说法?
Why is he here? - What version do you want?
我想听“现在是大半夜 我努力想侦破命案
I want the middle-of-the-night, I'm trying to solve a murder,
但是联邦调查局局长、澳洲总理
got the Director of the FBI, Prime Minister of Australia,
跟凯莉米洛都对我紧迫盯人”的版本
and Kylie Minogue breathing down my neck version.
你还记得竞选期间吧?
You remember the campaign, right?
(骇人听闻的激辩!大哥!)
(怪异的弟弟)
(总统胞弟在全新实境秀冒险中 记述他的旅程!)
在中国惨剧后,情况变得更糟
Well, it got worse after the China debacle.
(总统:弟弟,你在哪?)
摩根总统的弟弟崔普摩根 仍旧不见踪影
Still no sign of President Morgan's younger brother, Tripp Morgan,
他上周五下午骑乘摩托车
who went missing last Friday afternoon while on a motorcycle trip
穿越西♥藏♥西部偏远地区时失去踪影
through a remote region of western Tibet.
摩根总统不得不使用巨大的政♥治♥资本
President Morgan had to use up enormous political capital
跟中国斡旋,悄悄地营救并撤离崔普
with the Chinese to quietly rescue and evacuate Tripp,
他当时已经受够了
and he had had enough at that point.
总统告诉崔普他有两个选择
The President told Tripp he had two choices.
他可以过来住在白宫 安分守己,好好振作起来
He could live in the White House, stay out of the news, get his shit together.
不然总统会跟他断绝关系 如果他触犯法律
Or the President would cut him loose, and if he got in trouble with the law,
就让法律制裁他,这很容易选择
he'd bring the hammer down. The choice was pretty easy.
等等,所以你是说我可以待在这里?
Wait. So you're saying I can stay here?
对,就在角落
Yes. Right around the corner.
不…等一下,老兄,你是指这间屋子
No, no, no, no, no. Hold on, dude. You said this house.
对,这间屋子 那个角落,就在那里…
Yes, this house. That corner. Right there. Right there.
免费食物? -食物我要付钱,但是…
Free food? - Well, I pay for the food, but...
你要自掏腰包买♥♥食物?
You pay for your own food?
对,白宫就是这样运作的 第一家庭要自掏腰包买♥♥食物
Yes, that's the way the White House works. The First Family pays for their food.
好惨,总之,我免钱吧?
Lame. Anyway, free for me?
对 -我什么都不用付钱?
Yes. - I don't have to pay for shit?
不用 -我只需要…做些什么?
No. - And all I have to do is... what exactly?
你只需要不要再发疯乱搞,就这样
All you have to do is not be a crazy fucking asshole. That's it.
好,那算了 -什么?
Yeah, no deal. - What?
不可能,派瑞
No. No fucking deal, Perry.
我才不会让你剥夺我的自♥由♥
I'm not gonna have my freedom taken away by you.
你明白自♥由♥这个概念吗?你懂吗?
I mean, do you even understand that concept? Freedom? Do you get it?
这里还好吗? -没事,谢谢
Everything okay in here? - Yes, thank you.
对,走开 -我在走了
Yeah, walk away. - I am.
滚下去 对,我就是要往下走
Down the ramp. - Yep. That's where this goes.
对,不行,你无权决定我怎么过生活
Yeah, no. You do not get to tell me what I can and cannot do.
去你的,我这辈子都被你这样打♥压♥
Fuck that. You've been doing this shit my whole life,
一副你比我高尚的样子 只因为妈决定先生你
acting all better than me just 'cause Mom decided to have you first.
我们当时都还没出生,对吧?
Okay, well, we didn't exist, right?
所以她不能决定先生我还是你
So she didn't decide to have me instead of you.
你知道吗?我应该像以前那样教训你
You know what? I ought to kick your fucking ass like I used to.
好,你从来没教训过我
You never kicked my ass.
那么凡事都有第一次
Well, there's a first time for everything, then.
什么?
What?
该死,崔普
Goddamnit, Tripp.
接招吧
Boom!
抓住他了
Got him.
妈的,好了,好啦…
Oh fu... All right, okay. Okay.
嘿,老兄,如果那个提议还算数
Hey, dude. If that offer still stands
有房♥间和免费食物,我接受
for the room and the free food... I'll take it.
谢了,老哥 -老天啊
Thanks, bro. - Jesus Christ.
妈的,动作真快
Fuck, that was quick.
就是这样
And that was it.
他搬进来了 基本上这样大家才能盯紧他
He moved in. Basically, so everyone could keep an eye on him.
剧集 | 白宫杀人事件(2025) | 导航列表